Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Hi,

Please find inline me reply.

diwadi sir Mr Jazz is always full of concern about cr.. you know well so dont waste your energy :)
    we have requested so many times to admin but no ban imposed on his id.

shubh investor please visit your self and share your feedback
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    Well observed. I think you are the only other one who has noted this.

maxcapri-ji, cannot be said a good observation, it’s simply impossible to miss a huge high tension tower right in front of your eyes.

Two more observation,
    1. I had this perception that almost whole of CR is RTM in at max one year. But many builders still building their phase 2 or 3 and will take few years to complete. eg Assotech is still in excavation state of its last 25 floor tower.
    2. A person who paid garden facing PLC in CR will be not be happy, as in almost all CR societies, gardens are too small to be called central green.

For the people on this forum, who have very strong pro & against feeling towards CR, I have no stake in CR, I just went to CR with a NRI friend who was looking for RTM flat in Noida region.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumardeepak
    Sir if I am not wrong the DG will be covered.

nothing is clear. No use of consoling with inaccurate facts.
    CommentQuote
  • gm_dwivedi ji wrote road pe bhi litigation hai ..haye ram

but kuch log r trying to conveine DG chala jayega ... road pe case khatam ho jyega .. naye roads mil jayege ..

had hai pollution bhi log naked eyes se scan kar lete hai mahagun mein rehne wale shri mann ji .. i wonder that sir would ever have gone though sceince book to knwo what pollution is .. lead arsenice n various molecules are almost invisible along with gases..

anyways .. CR ke sab lafde agar aaise theek hone lage tou Bhai log .. kya baat hai .. apna india US ban jayega
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker
    maxcapri-ji, cannot be said a good observation, it’s simply impossible to miss a huge high tension tower right in front of your eyes.

It sure is...u know half the people wudn't even have taken tht into account while buying. Its something which people normally dont pay much attention to.
    CommentQuote
  • Some people dream of buying "moon" in 2.5K/SFT budget. You are at wrong place man... Go to NASA :bab (59):

Originally Posted by FieldWorker

Two more observation,
    1. I had this perception that almost whole of CR is RTM in at max one year. But many builders still building their phase 2 or 3 and will take few years to complete. eg Assotech is still in excavation state of its last 25 floor tower.
    2. A person who paid garden facing PLC in CR will be not be happy, as in almost all CR societies, gardens are too small to be called central green.

For the people on this forum, who have very strong pro & against feeling towards CR, I have no stake in CR, I just went to CR with a NRI friend who was looking for RTM flat in Noida region.
    CommentQuote
  • Because... People know that its temporary in nature... One point or other it can be shifted.. Meanwhile I know that because of this high tension wire, Mahagun mascot is relatively having more open space.

Originally Posted by maxcapri
    It sure is...u know half the people wudn't even have taken tht into account while buying. Its something which people normally dont pay much attention to.
    CommentQuote
  • Jass.. Jass Jass... :)

Why the first place you had invested in CR, either you did not know about how to invest in RE or....

Whatever, litigation means there is a SARKARI school beside road, which is abandoned. Only because, it is not demolish; I GUESS that it is still in process of clearance...

Aur pollution ke liye mere paas bahut achha wala NAAK hai... aankhon se pollutiona kewal Nahar paar waale check karte hai... jab tak aankh me aansoo naa aajaye.. jagah ki badhaali dekhe.. tab tak wo best place hai.. investment ka

Aur lead molecule check karna ho to NaharPaar ke NAHAR ko test kijiye Jass ji Jo underground water me bhi hoga wahan .. Jaroorat ho to bata dijiyega.. Chemical formula main bata dunga...

Aur jahan tak Air pollution ki baat hai.. to apake liye Himalaya ke darwaaje khule hai.. fresh pure.. kaha yaha ke chakkar me pade hain.. Jiase CO2 wasie Pb, Hg ... I hope you understand the meaning of these symbols ;)

Originally Posted by jass_s
    gm_dwivedi ji wrote road pe bhi litigation hai ..haye ram

but kuch log r trying to conveine DG chala jayega ... road pe case khatam ho jyega .. naye roads mil jayege ..

had hai pollution bhi log naked eyes se scan kar lete hai mahagun mein rehne wale shri mann ji .. i wonder that sir would ever have gone though sceince book to knwo what pollution is .. lead arsenice n various molecules are almost invisible along with gases..

anyways .. CR ke sab lafde agar aaise theek hone lage tou Bhai log .. kya baat hai .. apna india US ban jayega
    CommentQuote
    Because... People know that its temporary in nature... One point or other it can be shifted.. Meanwhile I know that because of this high tension wire, Mahagun mascot is relatively having more open space.

Its not temporary, never is and it wont be shifted ..very li'l or rather no chance it will. Only chance of shifting are if any road construction or any other infra project(like metro) is taken up by GDA/GNN at that particular spot(which probly never will be!). Had it been so...they probly wud have been some voice to shift the one in Ramprastha greens. Its builder GDA nexus...coz a per rules no residences are allowed 50m both sides of high tension wires. If u see GrNoida this has been taken into account there.
    CommentQuote
  • “moon is up for sale”, that’s news to me, that too at an eye catching price of 2.5K/sqft. No thanks, for your recommendation gm_dwivedi, I am not interested.

I have put both positive and negative observations in my posts. If I posted anything factually wrong, challenge me on that, do not talk nonsense.

This forum is full of buyers who suffer from “my project is the best syndrome” and brokers who are simply looking for “bakras” to “halal”. I simple avoid both types, as they are not worth my time.

Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Some people dream of buying "moon" in 2.5K/SFT budget. You are at wrong place man... Go to NASA
    CommentQuote
  • People who has budget just to buy in CR can not afford even to reach to moon, if given even free of cost.

Ok.. You talked of challenge... then my reply to your question :)

RTM mean "Ready to move", and I think when it said in Indian context then it DO NOT denote "completion of project", rather whether you can move to your flat of not... as simple as the definition. So, what do you mean by challenging the RTM status of CR.... I am living there without any issue, in the same way I was living in Dwarka.. Everything is on place for me to live a simple life.

And FYI.. if you ever been to Metro cities, then constructions happens so closely to residential places; that people living there do not have any option. If we go by your definition of RTM, then my conclusion "No city in this world is RTM as they are still NOT fully developed" ;)

When you say Gardens are too small, please talk in terms of data. What percentage of Green/open space you were expecting.. what what % you find? Just saying "small" is misleading. As far I have observed, Societies here are having standard amount of open space. It may happen that some societies are more congested, but it is still comparable.

If we go by your definition, then no society in Mumbai are having Green/open space, but they are one of the plush societies.

With the current rate, CR is a "personal rosy breeze" for people dream to have a home..with of course DG as Risk factor... then someone start dreaming of a "long personal lawn with porch" etc etc.. please STOP.

When it comes to PLC, you know how builders are cheating everywhere.. tell me one project accross India, where you will not find somebody cheated in the name of the PLC... I am wondering if someday builder will start charging PLC even on "Wind direction" or "on preferable Vastu"; so its not a point to raise.. its all about your judgement.

Originally Posted by FieldWorker
    “moon is up for sale”, that’s news to me, that too at an eye catching price of 2.5K/sqft. No thanks, for your recommendation gm_dwivedi, I am not interested.

I have put both positive and negative observations in my posts. If I posted anything factually wrong, challenge me on that, do not talk nonsense.

This forum is full of buyers who suffer from “my project is the best syndrome” and brokers who are simply looking for “bakras” to “halal”. I simple avoid both types, as they are not worth my time.
    CommentQuote
  • I personally think that CR is a must consideration place for people looking to buy in the range of Rs. 2500/sft, this was the reason I visited CR.

In passing reference, I was just challenged for the second time by a buyer suffering from “my project is the best syndrome” and my response - IGNORE.
    CommentQuote
    Jass.. Jass Jass... :)

Why the first place you had invested in CR, either you did not know about how to invest in RE or....

Whatever, litigation means there is a SARKARI school beside road, which is abandoned. Only because, it is not demolish; I GUESS that it is still in process of clearance...

Aur pollution ke liye mere paas bahut achha wala NAAK hai... aankhon se pollutiona kewal Nahar paar waale check karte hai... jab tak aankh me aansoo naa aajaye.. jagah ki badhaali dekhe.. tab tak wo best place hai.. investment ka

Aur lead molecule check karna ho to NaharPaar ke NAHAR ko test kijiye Jass ji Jo underground water me bhi hoga wahan .. Jaroorat ho to bata dijiyega.. Chemical formula main bata dunga...

Aur jahan tak Air pollution ki baat hai.. to apake liye Himalaya ke darwaaje khule hai.. fresh pure.. kaha yaha ke chakkar me pade hain.. Jiase CO2 wasie Pb, Hg ... I hope you understand the meaning of these symbols ;)

I feel pitty on people when tries to claim there goods, there this , there that is simply GREAAAT ...considering the fact that Hindon River is Kachha ....in Nehar's the brick work is done smoothly ...which doesnt not allow water to mix with ground water thus saves the loss of water in transition .

secondly the Hindon is extremely polluted river, in 2009 an new atricle claimed that near by areas are under high risk of water contamintaion.

Ab rahi baat airpollution ki, agar nehar par ke green , fields ke area polluted hai tou bhai log ...hindustan mein kuch bhi jagah rehne layak nahi hai .

Hence I request those poeple pls come with logic, Mr. Diwadi ji HOW WOULD YOU JUSTIFY THAT POLLUTED INDUSTRIES NEAR CROSSINGS ARE LESS POLLUTED BUT NEHARPAR AREA WHERE ONLY FIELDS , OTHER SIDE YUMNA IS MORE POLUTED.... HUMM Its heights of anything

Its also interesting to know in CR:

Litigation - hat jayegi
    Road - BRoad Ho jayegi
    GDA - apne under le le gi
    DG - chala jayega
    High tension wire- hat jayegi
    NH24- broad ho jayega
    Metro - bus aa jayegi
    Power supply seamlesss- aa jayegii
    Main connecting road - Broad ho jayegi
    Shahberi pull & road- ban jayega

Hummm sab kuch jayega jayega ... hi hai bhai log ...2007 se ban raha hai

Tabhi RATE bhi bata deta hai RTM ka ...jab sab ho jayega(agar hua tou 9the wonder hoga world ka CR) tou Rate bhi badh jayega :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • AND diwadi ji

neharpar ka USB hai yeh sab

aaj Metro work has started
    aaj byepass work is on almost near to finish
    aaj master roads work is on full swing
    aaj swerage work is on full swing (come verify phsyically)
    aaj NH2 ka work si on rleiance is awarede teneder
    aaj power supply is better than Uttar Pradesh

Oh forgot to say these are Goverment sectors HUDA is developing

Above All ... Neharpar is connected to GURGAON and NOIDA ... IT walo ko aur kya chayiea .. CR mein betha banda GGN mein 2lakh PM mile tou bhi jana aana affird nah ikar sakta .. YEH SAB SE BADA ADVANTAGE HAI neharpar ka

GGN is just 25minutes and Noida is again 25-30minutes
    CommentQuote
  • Jass bahi... :)

Ek baat batao.. aaj tak tumane kabhi mujhe dusare ke investment ko galat kahate hue suna hai... ? Check my all post. I never ever challenge anybody's wisdom... Everybody has their own reasons to invest/exit in RE.... But then what I don't like is "bashing" some specific area for personal gain ...:bab (63):

If you want to educate new people, sure thats what i am also doing... But then there is a way to weigh pro and cons...

You have tendency to exaggerated both positives and negative.. Agar kahu ki CR me bahut machhar hai .. to kahoge ki kya baat keh raho hai.. itana bada problem.. people are dying by Maleria, dengu...
    Aur agar main kahu.. CR me machhar nahi hai to kahoge.. kyaa baat keh rahe ho.. aisa jagah jahan machhar bhi jinda nahi reh paaye.. to insaan kya rahenge ... stop this kind of behavior and take care of your investments... you have no rights of "bashing" other people's decision.. and hence their intellect.

Sabke paas dimaag hai.. aur jisake paas nahi hai.. wo har jagah nuksaan uthata hai... so stop playing so called "hero". If you want to do that, do honestly... tell both what is good and what is bad... and that without making it like the "machhar example".

"god knows for what benefits" you get from bashing CR ... I really dont want to comment on Naharpaar.. because People on "right" forum are already discussing that, then why you are so much interested here.

You "PROUDLY" exited on time from CR... celebrate that... and let CR people celebrate their own house dream.

Originally Posted by jass_s
    AND diwadi ji

neharpar ka USB hai yeh sab

aaj Metro work has started
    aaj byepass work is on almost near to finish
    aaj master roads work is on full swing
    aaj swerage work is on full swing (come verify phsyically)
    aaj NH2 ka work si on rleiance is awarede teneder
    aaj power supply is better than Uttar Pradesh

Oh forgot to say these are Goverment sectors HUDA is developing

Above All ... Neharpar is connected to GURGAON and NOIDA ... IT walo ko aur kya chayiea .. CR mein betha banda GGN mein 2lakh PM mile tou bhi jana aana affird nah ikar sakta .. YEH SAB SE BADA ADVANTAGE HAI neharpar ka

GGN is just 25minutes and Noida is again 25-30minutes
    CommentQuote