Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
    Noida extn kee chinta toe Noida koo bhee karnee chaiyai. Let me tell few latest facts.
    Logix in sector 137 stopped resale by not allowing transfer as they not able to sell anything.
    Paramount flourvilla recently launched 45% now and rest on possession scheme. Printed price of paramount is 5600 but builder ready to give offer 4900 that too with just 45% now.

    I still say noida is better place but the point raised about cr price due to noida extension is also valid for noida also.
    I don't know what you are trying to say in CR Thread.
    You are talking about rates, rates and rates why??
    I talked about issues and facts when someone compared with Noida..

    By the way, Don't go what payment plan is 50:50 or 30:70 or 45:55 etc, see how much you are paying all inclusive and I tell you one can't buy in Noida selling CR RTM flats in Noida Under construction flats of same size anywhere....

    Better compare CR with Noida Extension,Raj nagar Extension and NH-24..
    Last edited September 22 2012, 08:44 PM.
    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by cookie View Post
      I don't know what you are trying to say in CR Thread.
      You are talking about rates, rates and rates why??
      I talked about issues and facts when someone compared with Noida..

      By the way, Don't go what payment plan is 50:50 or 30:70 or 45:55 etc, see how much you are paying all inclusive and I tell you one can't buy in Noida selling CR RTM flats in Noida Under construction flats of same size anywhere....

      Better compare CR with Noida Extension,Raj nagar Extension and NH-24..
      I meant sell and add the difference and pay upfront in resale. Not sure why you sayng cant buy

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
        Beyond our reach anyone who sells CR flat at 3200 can easily buy flat in noida 7x or sector 137.


        Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
        Noida extn kee chinta toe Noida koo bhee karnee chaiyai. Let me tell few latest facts.
        Logix in sector 137 stopped resale by not allowing transfer as they not able to sell anything.
        Paramount flourvilla recently launched 45% now and rest on possession scheme. Printed price of paramount is 5600 but builder ready to give offer 4900 that too with just 45% now.

        I still say noida is better place but the point raised about cr price due to noida extension is also valid for noida also.
        I don't know what facts you have and why are you comparing CR with expressway and noida. It is like comparing with Oranges.
        Lets compare your statements given by you few mins back.Now tell us , how someone can buy a flat selling at 4900 psf in sec 137 after selling the flat at 3200 psf in CR. Simple maths is 4900-3200=1700
        What are you trying to prove here??

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
          I meant sell and add the difference and pay upfront in resale. Not sure why you sayng cant buy
          Add karke toh kahi bhi lelo... why Under construction,why not RTM.
          That's not the point....

          Crossing Republic is just good for End-use.. those holding property in CR for getting returns in long run,they are just dreaming...
          CR rates would remain lower than Noida Extension rates when Noida Extension projects reached at advance stage....

          Till then only make max out of your CR investment.
          Thanks

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            I set of people amongst those opposed to CR will be brokers. For them if a person is affording RTM Rs 3,200 in CR, there commission will be at the most 2%.
            Brokers want these kind of buyers to buy new launches where there commission easily touches 10%.
            There is no other reason for a person not interested in CR to be present in this thread that too persistently.

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by hindustan View Post
              I don't know what facts you have and why are you comparing CR with expressway and noida. It is like comparing with Oranges.
              Lets compare your statements given by you few mins back.Now tell us , how someone can buy a flat selling at 4900 psf in sec 137 after selling the flat at 3200 psf in CR. Simple maths is 4900-3200=1700
              What are you trying to prove here??
              Read what cookie said was that price cannt increase in cr even after nh24 due to noida extension. When I responded he said no we were not talking about prices.

              And now coming to simple math is 1700 rs * 1000. Means just 17000 emi when person plans to mive from cr to noida.

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by cookie View Post
                Add karke toh kahi bhi lelo... why Under construction,why not RTM.
                That's not the point....

                Crossing Republic is just good for End-use.. those holding property in CR for getting returns in long run,they are just dreaming...
                CR rates would remain lower than Noida Extension rates when Noida Extension projects reached at advance stage....

                Till then only make max out of your CR investment.
                Cookie sir people hold plots for 20 years in remote far location where no hope for profits initially so by your logic those r idiots. People buy propeties not for sake of short term assets but also for very long term.

                I hope you know cr also come in ncr and anything within ncr anywhere will be gold after 20 years. In 2030 people will be talking of buying flats in dadri or far corners of yamuna expressway. Problem is with mind set of investment.
                Last edited September 22 2012, 09:09 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
                  Read what cookie said was that price cannt increase in cr even after nh24 due to noida extension. When I responded he said no we were not talking about prices.

                  And now coming to simple math is 1700 rs * 1000. Means just 17000 emi when person plans to mive from cr to noida.
                  lol, Cookie ji to yeh bhi kaha hai ki add karke kahi bhi le lo.
                  After already taking 20 lakhs loan, you are saying just add 17000 emi more. By this logic you can buy anywhere.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
                    Cookie sir people hold plots for 20 years in remote far location where no hope for profits initially so by your logic those r idiots. People buy propeties not for sake of short term assets but also for very long term.

                    I hope you know cr also come in ncr and anything within ncr anywhere will be gold after 20 years. In 2030 people will be talking of buying flats in dadri or far corners of yamuna expressway. Problem is with mind set of investment.
                    .. no more faaltu ka discussion where your posts are heading to now.
                    "CR Flats are good for END Use.... not for Investment".said again
                    Last edited September 22 2012, 09:14 PM.
                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by piluooo View Post
                      I set of people amongst those opposed to CR will be brokers. For them if a person is affording RTM Rs 3,200 in CR, there commission will be at the most 2%.
                      Brokers want these kind of buyers to buy new launches where there commission easily touches 10%.
                      There is no other reason for a person not interested in CR to be present in this thread that too persistently.
                      When people don't have anything to say, they address others as brokers. It look like you got great knowledge on brokerage


                      Regarding your second point, tell me if you are end user and very happy staying in CR, then why are you coming to forum and checking CR thread persistently??

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X