Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Dear Resident/RWA and Ad-Hoc Committee Members,

As you all are aware of the current development at the ground zero of Dumping Ground, CROMA along with various RWAs and Ad-Hoc Committee members had taken the view of the same.

As you all are aware, a legal case has already been filed in Supreme Court, which is under hearing. The next date of hearing of this case is on 24th Jan 2013. But despite of legal battle underway, GNN has started work on this ground. Also, till date GNN do not have any environmental clearance to build this DG. In a reply to an RTI, filed by Mr Vishal Aery & Mr Vidyadhar Pandey of GGV, it has been clearly mentioned.

Friends, we believe in our legal system and think challenging it the court of law is a better way out, which we have done. But it seems the GNN do nott think so and are adamant to build this DG, despite knowing it well that the case is in hearing, no environmental clearance is their with them and population of over one lakh will be affected by the hazards of DG.

To protest this move by the GNN, outside court, we are calling on all the residents of Crossings Republik, to join us in a peaceful protest march. To strengthen our case and cause, our neighboring friends from Noida Ext will be joining us under the banner of NEFOMA.

DATE : 6th Jan 2013
    TIME: 12 noon
    Venue : Assemble at FOUNTAIN CIRCLE and then march toward Dumping Yard

Representative of various RWAs of Crossings Republik & CROMA are also meeting with the representatives Federation of RWAs of Ghaziabad to get their view on it today. We will be also meeting senior lawyers to discuss the matter further.

YOU ALL ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO PLEASE COME OUT IN LARGE NUMBER TO PROTEST AGAINST THIS MOVE BY GNN AND MAKE THE AUTHORITIES TAKE NOTE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Guys first of all please accept my apologies, becuase I didn’t make it out to the protest march.

So please brief about the protest day activities, any conclusions??
    CommentQuote
  • This Dumping issus is every where, now its time for sector 122 Noida

NOIDA (Times of India): The Noida Authority's long standing plan to set up a solid waste management plant, the first in the city, might finally see light of the day. In November last year, the Authority had zeroed in on a 25-acre plot in Sector 122 for the plant with a capacity of 800 metric tonne. However, the project could never take off at the time. The authorities have finally decided to present the project at the upcoming board meeting next week. The capacity of the plant has also been increased to 1,200 metric tonne in accordance with the projected population in the Master Plan 2031.

The Authority claims to have already invited a Request for Proposal for the development of the plant and according to officials, a private consultant has already been appointed for the project. Once the board grants its approval, the project will finally take off. However, the Authority is still uncertain about the final location of the waste management plant.
    "We had invited RFPs from interested parties in November 2011 itself. The plant was to have a capacity of treating around 500 to 800 metric tonnes of waste, including bio-medical and industrial waste. The latest site for the plant had been identified in Sector 122 but the residents began opposing it citing problems like overbearing stench and an unpleasant view. Then the state elections and change of guard at the state as well as at the Authority further delayed the project," an Authority official said.

"A survey conducted after that suggests that the site can now be shifted to an eight hectare vacant plot in Sector 123. We have also decided to increase the capacity of the plant considering the projected increase in the city's population as per the Master plan 2031. A final decision can be taken only at the Board meeting," he added.

The Noida Authority is responsible for collection of waste from residential, commercial and industrial areas, but as of now, mostly rag pickers shoulder this responsibility. Although a 'detailed garbage collection, segregation and treatment plan' has been in line for over two years now, the city is yet to have a designated site for disposing off the 300 tonnes of municipal waste that it produces each day.

Once the plant is in place, the Authority is planning to introduce a door-to-door segregated garbage collection system. The collected garbage will be taken to a secondary collection centre and will be treated at the proposed plant, officials say.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    NOIDA (Times of India): The Noida Authority's long standing plan to set up a solid waste management plant, the first in the city, might finally see light of the day. In November last year, the Authority had zeroed in on a 25-acre plot in Sector 122 for the plant with a capacity of 800 metric tonne. However, the project could never take off at the time. The authorities have finally decided to present the project at the upcoming board meeting next week. The capacity of the plant has also been increased to 1,200 metric tonne in accordance with the projected population in the Master Plan 2031.

The Authority claims to have already invited a Request for Proposal for the development of the plant and according to officials, a private consultant has already been appointed for the project. Once the board grants its approval, the project will finally take off. However, the Authority is still uncertain about the final location of the waste management plant.
    "We had invited RFPs from interested parties in November 2011 itself. The plant was to have a capacity of treating around 500 to 800 metric tonnes of waste, including bio-medical and industrial waste. The latest site for the plant had been identified in Sector 122 but the residents began opposing it citing problems like overbearing stench and an unpleasant view. Then the state elections and change of guard at the state as well as at the Authority further delayed the project," an Authority official said.

"A survey conducted after that suggests that the site can now be shifted to an eight hectare vacant plot in Sector 123. We have also decided to increase the capacity of the plant considering the projected increase in the city's population as per the Master plan 2031. A final decision can be taken only at the Board meeting," he added.

The Noida Authority is responsible for collection of waste from residential, commercial and industrial areas, but as of now, mostly rag pickers shoulder this responsibility. Although a 'detailed garbage collection, segregation and treatment plan' has been in line for over two years now, the city is yet to have a designated site for disposing off the 300 tonnes of municipal waste that it produces each day.

Once the plant is in place, the Authority is planning to introduce a door-to-door segregated garbage collection system. The collected garbage will be taken to a secondary collection centre and will be treated at the proposed plant, officials say.

Hi Mukesh,

Is this a recent news or news which was published in Jan 2012 ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    Hi Mukesh,

Is this a recent news or news which was published in Jan 2012 ?????

Mukesh's news is correct..

Please follow the link
    Waste plant may finally get Authority board’s approval - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    Mukesh's news is correct..

Please follow the link
    Waste plant may finally get Authority board’s approval - The Times of India

Yeah its a 100% correct news..!!

You know I am laughing on this situation the moment I read this news in TOI. Actually a year back I was getting a good deal near about sector 122 but at that time I heared about waste-managent facility, I changed my mind and I bought flat in Crossing.. but :D this waste/dumping this is following me since that time..!!

Matlab yeh tau voh baat hogayi.. jahan jaoge.. humein vahin paoge..!! hahaha..!!
    CommentQuote
  • 1 साल में सॉलिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट लगाने का दावा

Jan 7, 2013, 08.00AM IST
    स॥ नवयुग मार्केट : डूंडाहेड़ा में सॉलिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट बनाने के लिए नगर निगम और प्राइवेट कंपनी में जल्द ही कॉन्ट्रैक्ट होगा। कंपनी ट्रिपल-पी पैटर्न पर प्लांट बनाएगी। नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह के अनुसार, डंपिंग ग्राउंड की जगह पर जल निगम ने बाउंड्री बनाने का काम शुरू कर दिया है। यह एरिया करीब 14 एकड़ में फैला है। बाउंड्री बनने के बाद सड़क, सीवेज और बिजली का इंतजाम किया जाएगा। इस काम में 3-4 महीने लगने की उम्मीद है। इसके बाद प्लांट लगाने की जिम्मेदारी प्राइवेट कंपनी की होगी। निगम का दावा है कि पब्लिक प्राइवेट पार्टनरशिप पैटर्न पर 1 साल में प्लांट बना जाएगा। इसके बाद सिटी में कूड़ा यहां-वहां बिखरे रहने की समस्या खत्म हो जाएगी।
    CommentQuote
  • DG-issue

Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    Guys first of all please accept my apologies, becuase I didn’t make it out to the protest march.

So please brief about the protest day activities, any conclusions??

Kindly update & oblige
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    1 साल में सॉलिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट लगाने का दावा

Jan 7, 2013, 08.00AM IST
    स॥ नवयुग मार्केट : डूंडाहेड़ा में सॉलिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट बनाने के लिए नगर निगम और प्राइवेट कंपनी में जल्द ही कॉन्ट्रैक्ट होगा। कंपनी ट्रिपल-पी पैटर्न पर प्लांट बनाएगी। नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह के अनुसार, डंपिंग ग्राउंड की जगह पर जल निगम ने बाउंड्री बनाने का काम शुरू कर दिया है। यह एरिया करीब 14 एकड़ में फैला है। बाउंड्री बनने के बाद सड़क, सीवेज और बिजली का इंतजाम किया जाएगा। इस काम में 3-4 महीने लगने की उम्मीद है। इसके बाद प्लांट लगाने की जिम्मेदारी प्राइवेट कंपनी की होगी। निगम का दावा है कि पब्लिक प्राइवेट पार्टनरशिप पैटर्न पर 1 साल में प्लांट बना जाएगा। इसके बाद सिटी में कूड़ा यहां-वहां बिखरे रहने की समस्या खत्म हो जाएगी।

Yeh, magar ye kya jaruri hai ki plant should must be at this place?
    Why this plant can't be shifted to other place?
    No environmental issue --- If this plant is in middle of population after few years only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Yeh, magar ye kya jaruri hai ki plant should must be at this place?
    Why this plant can't be shifted to other place?
    No environmental issue --- If this plant is in middle of population after few years only.

That's why India is not a developed country..... all this happening right under the nose of hon'ble CM who himself is an environmental engineer.
    CommentQuote
  • hmmmm ... feeling sad ... Pls dont bash ...as i was the one raised it time to time

Builders have sold thier inventory and now want this to come next to CR, only than CR will loose its value so that NE and projects on NH24 can move further. Simple Political dirty GAME

That was the sole reason to throw my flat at 'Kaudion ke daam' last year
    CommentQuote
  • We need to think something more----on this issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    hmmmm ... feeling sad ... Pls dont bash ...as i was the one raised it time to time

Builders have sold thier inventory and now want this to come next to CR, only than CR will loose its value so that NE and projects on NH24 can move further. Simple Political dirty GAME

That was the sole reason to throw my flat at 'Kaudion ke daam' last year

You should have timed it more perfectly...people have sold at around 3300...

See builders are still fighting this case in SC..Ansals & Crossing Infrastructure.This time around residents have also joined...This DG won't be functional before 18-24 months from now on even if work is done on daily basis..So we are still away from the actual problems of DG for 2 years..2 years is a long time..we still have hope because of environment concerns & NE flats in vicinity..till then happy living
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    You should have timed it more perfectly...people have sold at around 3300...

See builders are still fighting this case in SC..Ansals & Crossing Infrastructure.This time around residents have also joined...This DG won't be functional before 18-24 months from now on even if work is done on daily basis..So we are still away from the actual problems of DG for 2 years..2 years is a long time..we still have hope because of environment concerns & NE flats in vicinity..till then happy living

Wah, Wah
    Maaaaalik aapke last para ko approve karein aur DG hat jaye.
    Aameeeeeen.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Wah, Wah
    Maaaaalik aapke last para ko approve karein aur DG hat jaye.
    Aameeeeeen.

Cheers,

See only CR and ANSAL are fighting back , ANSAL land is in dispute with DG and most affected (heard Ansal coulndt even sell full inventory n more launches r planned in the said site) crossings will bring CR part II and initially crssings was only builder, who to sell thier flats while echo the DG case kar diya ...ab chala jayega

Its the same game being played by builders , as they did in 2007 and 2008 'Sir DG hat gaya, Hat jayega , court cant ignore so many building nearby types ... where as Hon'ble high court has given the verdict ... ( I m sure they would have gone through each and every cornor of the scope in case, if they gave this decision , than what 'lollypop' we live with that supreme court is going to give) Its again day dreaming ..

My Lawyer told me Technically the DG land alloted by Goverment years ago and for the last few years the work on the site has been started ..... however it was stopped by builders case (stays) however the goverment has invested crores of money already on the land..... Hence technically High Court has considered all these crucial factors .... 1. when land was earmarked for DG than why private builders established colony nearby?
    2.The goverment has planned it in thier master plans ... and spend handsome amount of money on the site....hence chances would be less to push it from here.
    3. he also insisted that Hon'ble High court's decision provides support to the above reasons as, the builders who did case were told to pay the fine, as beacuse of thier case the goverement was unable to make the DG and cost esclated.
    4. regarding Ministry clearances .... his POV is that goverment has earmarked the Area , hence its fault of builders who sold thier land near to DG without informing and with false promises .... Moreover there are thousands of DGs across nation which are fully functional and are just NeXT to residentail colonies.... so not much strong point to Push back DG.
    5. That is the reason why GDA never touched that part, otherwise its the nearmost area of noida . GDA would have had earned a lots of money to bring some goverment colony.
    6. Builder 's dirty game will not let it go anywhere, all thier inventories sold , CR is going to become INDIRAPURAM ...iF DG ghost gone ....... however Builders have inventory in NH24 and NE ...(which is in Mess and not so popular) so Once Crossings defamed due to DG ..... no one will buy here, and these greedy builders will make more BAKRAS are NE and Nh24 projects
    7. Political will also indicates that goverment is not at all in favour to shift it, crossings is almost treated as step part of the city. so thier support is almost lacking.
    CommentQuote
  • DG or No DG, you will keep on regreting your decesion of throwing your flat at 'Kaudion ke daam' last year , because ,still now you are weighing, wheather you were right or wrong - and my freind , this weighing process will continue.
    CommentQuote