Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
    lol, Cookie ji to yeh bhi kaha hai ki add karke kahi bhi le lo.
    After already taking 20 lakhs loan, you are saying just add 17000 emi more. By this logic you can buy anywhere.
    Sir atleast all my friends already closed that loan.

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
      When people don't have anything to say, they address others as brokers. It look like you got great knowledge on brokerage

Regarding your second point, tell me if you are end user and very happy staying in CR, then why are you coming to forum and checking CR thread persistently??
      What a silly question why u coming on cr thread. He has a flat and he is happy in cr but then why you coming to cr you dont flat in cr. You coming for end users to stop them from buying

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        .. no more faaltu ka discussion where your posts are heading to now.
        "CR Flats are good for END Use.... not for Investment".said again
        Sorry m finding hard to explain different meaning of investments. Most of our age thinks only for short term gains but many buy and invest for generations. That's also called investment. Just try to imagine when noida, noida extension and CR saturated and fully occupied then these locations will be far better then person forced to buy in hapur or modi nagar. Today we talking about ncr and in few years we will be talking about greater ncr. Then people will say anything ncr is expensive. We are in ncr so we tend to compare cr, noida exten and so on but fact of the matter is ncr as a whole is most favoured location for investment across india.
        So cr is not only good for end user but as an investment but yes tenure cannt be just 2 years.
        Last edited September 22 2012, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
          What a silly question why u coming on cr thread. He has a flat and he is happy in cr but then why you coming to cr you dont flat in cr. You coming for end users to stop them from buying
          I am here to discuss and this is why we all here. This forum is not to buy/sell or stop someone from buying. Also it is wrong to ask others to stay away from any thread or area and also address others as brokers. If you are not agreeing you to my POV, you have the option to ignore me or counter me with your points. Thanks.
          Last edited September 22 2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Sorry m finding hard to explain different meaning of investments. Most of our age thinks only for short term gains but many buy and invest for generations. That's also called investment. Just try to imagine when noida, noida extension and CR saturated and fully occupied then these locations will be far better then person forced to buy in hapur or modi nagar. Today we talking about ncr and in few years we will be talking about greater ncr. Then people will say anything ncr is expensive. We are in ncr so we tend to compare cr, noida exten and so on but fact of the matter is ncr as a whole is most favoured location for investment across india.
            So cr is not only good for end user but as an investment but yes tenure cannt be just 2 years.
            Oh really !!

why then guys investing in Noida Extension?? not CR??
            Thanks

Comment

Oh really !!

why then guys investing in Noida Extension?? not CR??
              CR had investments in year 2008 and 2009 and people still holding. As of now CR occupancy is around 25% so you can guess that there are still lot of investors holding. Now anyway we r not expecting cr rate to double to 6000+ plus in 4 years that's seems to be possibility in noida extn as current price is 2400bsp so in 4 years 5k is surely possible. By the way do you expect price of flats in sector 137 to double in same tenure?
              Anyways there is no inventory of choice in fresh so no point of investing fresh in cr.
              Last edited September 22 2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Noida extn as current price is 2400bsp so in 4 years 5k is surely possible.
                Only one point (totally not interested in ).

NExtn in BSP Rs. 2400 psft.

Except few projects in pre-launch, this was the price before NCR-PB approval. Hype or not, now all inclusive price (better comparison with RTM) is above Rs. 3100 for most projects.
                Last edited September 22 2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

.. no more faaltu ka discussion where your posts are heading to now.
                  "CR Flats are good for END Use.... not for Investment".said again
                  Very true. I completely agree.
                  And the residents of CR should thank you for succinctly stating this. Let them enjoy life in RTM rather than waiting endlessly for completion. A bird in hand is worth 4 in bush in RE.

I wonder why people worry about the market price of their self-occupied property which they don't intend to sell. In fact, the market price of the self-occupied property is the opportunity cost that they forgo. So, its a sort of expense/loss and should be low.
                  'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Moderators, it is now looking like planned ambush.
                    I don't know what IREF rules are for this.

I have decided to keep out of this thread till people talk logical and rational rather than proving themselves most knowlegable and passing personal comments on other.

I don't understand what pride people get in maligning others and naming persons unknown to them as broker etc etc.
                    Last edited September 22 2012, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Hey Cookie ! I am finding hard to understand your point when you say people are investing in NE & not in CR.

Is it realy a valid point that u are making.
                      CR having very few new fresh bookings available most of the things are in resale and the people who are resaling it are making good profit so that means CR is good for investement also.

People booked in NE coz it was cheap until 3k mark but now you will see bookings going down or price stagnency in NE.

In 3-4 years price of CR and NE will be almost same by law of cascading effect.

NE will also be as dense as CR, so 4 years down the line both will look similar.

Manhattan, Moscow, Tokyo, Singapore all are densely populated with high rises, IF basic infrastucture is good for NE & CR they both will shine like Indirapuram & Gurgaon is shining now.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X