Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by ashish345 View Post
    Hey Cookie ! I am finding hard to understand your point when you say people are investing in NE & not in CR.

    Is it realy a valid point that u are making.
    CR having very few new fresh bookings available most of the things are in resale and the people who are resaling it are making good profit so that means CR is good for investement also.

    People booked in NE coz it was cheap until 3k mark but now you will see bookings going down or price stagnency in NE.

    In 3-4 years price of CR and NE will be almost same by law of cascading effect.

    NE will also be as dense as CR, so 4 years down the line both will look similar.

    Manhattan, Moscow, Tokyo, Singapore all are densely populated with high rises, IF basic infrastucture is good for NE & CR they both will shine like Indirapuram & Gurgaon is shining now.
















    .
    Rates would not be same due to Greater Noida and Ghazibad factor..
    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by jaijai View Post
      Very true. I completely agree.
      And the residents of CR should thank you for succinctly stating this. Let them enjoy life in RTM rather than waiting endlessly for completion. A bird in hand is worth 4 in bush in RE.

      I wonder why people worry about the market price of their self-occupied property which they don't intend to sell. In fact, the market price of the self-occupied property is the opportunity cost that they forgo. So, its a sort of expense/loss and should be low.
      I second that , no arguments further.
      Last edited September 23 2012, 12:21 AM.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Rates would not be same due to Greater Noida and Ghazibad factor..
        Not at all Cookie. Then why indirapuram(in Ghz) rates are at par with Noida.
        Indipuram socities like Assotech cabana, Ashiyana Upvan, Orange county are costiler than most of adjoining Noida socities...

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          bhai logon,
          kuch aur bhi kaam ki baat karle.
          went to CR today. shaam ko aate waqt band baj gayi. that shaberi road was jam packed. mere to per dukh gaye clutch daba daba ke.
          and gadiya itni chipak chipak ke chal rahi thi jaise hawa bhi na ghus paye bich mein. ufff..ye kab tak chalega.

          i think rather than fighting on rates, we should, at least those who have flats in CR, think how to overcome these traffic bottlenecks. akhir hamari jeb se hi paisa ja raha he.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            we are discussing on rates beacause your so called veteran Member is having lots of misconcept about rates. If veteran members make a point that looks illogical and unfactual too that needs to be cleared.

            Traffic Jam is a big issue.... lets hope money is fueled in making roads and infra. That Is one solution.

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              yeah, but sirf hope se kya hoga. this is high time that the authority should start widening of NH24. day by day traffic badta hi ja raha he.
              many people with cars and tempos and autos cross CR thorugh shaberi.
              aage kaise chalega.

              Originally posted by ashish345 View Post
              we are discussing on rates beacause your so called veteran Member is having lots of misconcept about rates. If veteran members make a point that looks illogical and unfactual too that needs to be cleared.

              Traffic Jam is a big issue.... lets hope money is fueled in making roads and infra. That Is one solution.

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by ashish345 View Post
                Not at all Cookie. Then why indirapuram(in Ghz) rates are at par with Noida.
                Indipuram socities like Assotech cabana, Ashiyana Upvan, Orange county are costiler than most of adjoining Noida socities...
                you are comparing Best societies of best area of Ghaizabad with not so-good societies of Noida. Many Good societies in sector-62 commands more premium despite being old one with less facilities

                Over all rates in Noida is on upper side..
                Just check the RTM rates of CR and Pre launch Rates of NE, you would be able to figure out why NE rates would always be on higher side..
                Last edited September 23 2012, 12:35 AM.
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  you are comparing Best societies of best area of Ghaizabad with not so-good societies of Noida. Many Good societies in sector-62 commands more premium despite being old one with less facilities

                  Over all rates in Noida is on upper side..
                  Just check the RTM rates of CR and Pre launch Rates of NE, you would be able to figure out why NE rates would always be on higher side..
                  I am comparing apples with apples. Indirapuram is the only area in whole Ghzbd which is adjoining Noida,so, u need to compare Indirapuram with Noida and not compare it withother parts of ghzbd.
                  simillarly, CR is adjoining NE. So,Rates will depend on quality of society if locations are almost same and not on whether its in Ghz or Noida.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by ashish345 View Post
                    I am comparing apples with apples. Indirapuram is the only area in whole Ghzbd which is adjoining Noida,so, u need to compare Indirapuram with Noida and not compare it withother parts of ghzbd.
                    simillarly, CR is adjoining NE. So,Rates will depend on quality of society if locations are almost same and not on whether its in Ghz or Noida.
                    Dude

                    check the rates and rental in sector-62 Noida.. then we will talk..

                    Greater Noida I said, in terms of Infra. By the way except 4-5 projects in CR all are crap. like Japipuria,Dreamworld,Proview,Skytech,Supertech,Amr apali etc.. and whatever good socities there are in CR, they are located opposite DG. even if Small DG whatever you guys say,,, comes, that would impact the premium of those so called premium projects for sure..
                    CR has no good location despite being 2 kms away from NE.
                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      haan bai noida is noida. agreed. but for some1 who missed the noida bus of 2010-2011 and buying his/her first home and noida is not affordable now, then best option as of today is CR RTM flats.

                      i always believe ki for those with not much budget and buying first home for self-living should not spend their entire life saving in buying their first flat. i have said earlier too ki life has many other prorities and not just home.
                      haan, if you are buying any property for investment then better do more ground work. u can be more choosy.

                      i hav also seen many times that people living in CR own Audi, BMW, Merc.
                      so no doubt gentry is quite good in CR. after all agar saste mein vada flat mlie to kya harz. thats why people are preferring CR.

                      but CR has other issues that need to be resolved rather than just figthing over it in this forum.

                      Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      you are comparing Best societies of best area of Ghaizabad with not so-good societies of Noida. Many Good societies in sector-62 commands more premium despite being old one with less facilities

                      Over all rates in Noida is on upper side..
                      Just check the RTM rates of CR and Pre launch Rates of NE, you would be able to figure out why NE rates would always be on higher side..

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X