Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by piku123 View Post
    haan bai noida is noida. agreed. but for some1 who missed the noida bus of 2010-2011 and buying his/her first home and noida is not affordable now, then best option as of today is CR RTM flats.

    i always believe ki for those with not much budget and buying first home for self-living should not spend their entire life saving in buying their first flat. i have said earlier too ki life has many other prorities and not just home.
    haan, if you are buying any property for investment then better do more ground work. u can be more choosy.

    i hav also seen many times that people living in CR own Audi, BMW, Merc.
    so no doubt gentry is quite good in CR. after all agar saste mein vada flat mlie to kya harz. thats why people are preferring CR.

    but CR has other issues that need to be resolved rather than just figthing over it in this forum.
    I am not saying anything.
    In this thread you guys are just saying this and that and comparing .....and I am just responding..
    "CR is good for End-Use, not for investment " saying one more time..
    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      lock kar diya aapka jawaab.

      Originally posted by cookie View Post
      "CR is good for End-Use, not for investment " saying one more time..

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
        Beyond our reach anyone who sells CR flat at 3200 can easily buy flat in noida 7x or sector 137. He just need to pay 1500*flat size. Most of buyers of sending children to very expensive schools of noida like GNIS , kothari, mayoor, lotus valley. They must be earning very high so affordability cannt be an issue. Maximum people took around 20 lakhs of loans which must be over or very less left now.
        Which school bus is covering CR from E-way the listed school as below:
        1. GNIS
        2. Kothari
        3. Mayoor
        4. Lotus Valley

        Kindly let me know. It will too much helpful for me.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by piluooo View Post
          I set of people amongst those opposed to CR will be brokers. For them if a person is affording RTM Rs 3,200 in CR, there commission will be at the most 2%.
          Brokers want these kind of buyers to buy new launches where there commission easily touches 10%.
          There is no other reason for a person not interested in CR to be present in this thread that too persistently.
          Yeahh thats wat im trying to figure out that this cookie and luvguru should join samaj sewa.. They are full tym helper of public who wants to give every bit of them just to stay away a genuine buyer from CR. Let me tell both cookie nd luvguru that in todays time wen real estate prices are in soaring heights, a common man like me found CR affordable. Im an end user and dnt give damn to ur per square feet shit. By the way u r bashing CR it seems u hav a ful tym job to do so. And get one more thing clear. NE & CR wil rise parallely and at present CR has an edge over NE.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            [I]Hi,

            Please give your suggestion on the builder Kingswood Ifrastructure Pvt Ltd with project Kingswood Court , plot adjecent to Galleria market. I am not getting any info in net about their background and their reputation as a builder.

            The offer which I am getting is:

            Rs 3300 psf (all inclusive- Excavation of site only done) 1395sq ft-3bedroom (15th floor)- Kingswood Court, Crossing Republic- new tower launched

            [I]Investment purpose and in future might stay there also.


            Also do check my analysis on CR:
            CROSSING REPUBLIC Advantage and disadvantage(POINTS COPIED FROM zohaib2012 AND DID MY OWN MODIFICATION):

            Its disadvantages:

            1. Near Polluting industry across NH24
            2. Comes under Ghaziabad....which is known for poor infra development and also lack of initiative to improve infra. Conditions of roads and electicity will be poor
            3. Road Connectivity is an issue...and with Ghaziabad authority expect a slow response.When it comes to contructing roads no govt.agency beats Gnoida authority...they are very good at this

            Advantages:

            1. Residential almost ready..commercials coming up also....so the area will be liveable with most of facilties ready in complex , in 4-5 years
            2. One can see the construction quality...location..view... LIVE
            3. No fear of FUTURE DEVELEOPMENT looming over your head
            4. The inner roads, etc are going to be maintained by private developers so will be better than govt.
            5. Density of Crossing republik is LESS AS COMPARED TO INDIRAPURAM AND FUTURE GREATER NOIDA EXTN.


            Now I need your opinion, Would appreciate your suggestions.

            Regards
            Last edited September 23 2012, 02:09 PM. Reason: contact info in reply

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by abhay87 View Post
              Yeahh thats wat im trying to figure out that this cookie and luvguru should join samaj sewa.. They are full tym helper of public who wants to give every bit of them just to stay away a genuine buyer from CR. Let me tell both cookie nd luvguru that in todays time wen real estate prices are in soaring heights, a common man like me found CR affordable. Im an end user and dnt give damn to ur per square feet shit. By the way u r bashing CR it seems u hav a ful tym job to do so. And get one more thing clear. NE & CR wil rise parallely and at present CR has an edge over NE.
              that's all?
              as expected ...
              carry on....

              CR is affordable and good for end use.. not good for investment.
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by S P Banerjee View Post
                [I]Hi,

                Please give your suggestion on the builder Kingswood Ifrastructure Pvt Ltd with project Kingswood Court , plot adjecent to Galleria market. I am not getting any info in net about their background and their reputation as a builder.

                The offer which I am getting is:

                Rs 3300 psf (all inclusive- Excavation of site only done) 1395sq ft-3bedroom (15th floor)- Kingswood Court, Crossing Republic- new tower launched

                [I]Investment purpose and in future might stay
                See as the matter of reputed builder goes let me tel u that there are very famous builders who are big players in NCR are present in CR as wel but if u go through this threads u wil find that they are getting bashed on daily basis for poor quality or illegal construction nd various other reasons.. So take this thing out of your mindset that a big so called reputed builder wil serve u beter. As far as kingswood infra is concerned there are pros nd cons of a new builder. It cud give u a very best quality being its first project or cud worsen the whole thing decision is yours. Try to negotiate with them. U might get a good deal.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Vaishali and Vasundhra have Bhushan Steel and Dabur in there vicinity. On one side of road going to Mohannagar is Vasundhra on the other side is Industrial area. NOIDA and GNOIDA are both industrial townships. A DG can be seen on one side of NH24 and on other side is Indirapuram. All the named localities are good for "investment" or “end use”.

                  There are investors whose investments are tied up in Gurgaon or other parts of NCR. Their investments have been tagged in respective forums as “where investors got stuck”. But these investors will never discuss this in their respective forums; they will be seen there saying “Vatika Rocks”. But you can see few of such persons here commenting on CR. These are not temporary visitors to this forum who came looking for investment options but are seen here persistently. Many times I have seen them being bashed up in most pathetic ways but they are still here. What is there intent? Vatika Next in Sector 82 GGN is seriously embroiled in farmer issues. GCX and DEW in GGN are both embroiled in farmer issues and may not be operational for another few years. Vatika Next is situated on road that separates sector 82 and 83 of GGN. This road itself is stuck up with a farmer not relenting and ploughing his bulls in fields bang adjacent to Vataika Next, but “Vatika Rocks”. Even if it drizzles there would be kilometre long jam on Iffco Chowk NH 8 but “Vatika rocks”!! Vatika recently sent out letters to investors escalating the prices on the pretext that there was calculation error at the time of sales but “Vatika rocks”. Vatika Next has not been able to give a single possession though construction is on even prior to 2008 but “Vatika Rocks”.

                  Delays in possession by builders in Noida, Gurgaon or other parts of NCR are 2-5 years but it is fine. One can go on and invest any time!!

                  Every investor has to meet an end user one day, or else how will he liquidate his investment, but CR is good only for end users and not good for investment!!

                  But when we discuss CR following are the issues:
                  DG, Carbon factory on other side of NH24, tag of Ghaziabad, purchasing power of residents, schools in which wards of CR residents study, quality of ground water, air quality, who will maintain CR once builders exit uncles or professionals?, construction quality (as if CR has been constructed by some builders who are unheard of in other parts of NCR!!), rising rates in CR is an issue!!

                  I will request anyone who intends to buy property in CR or any other area, first visit yourself, do the leg work please or else one may end up “rocking” with someone who has biased opinion.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by piluooo View Post
                    Vaishali and Vasundhra have Bhushan Steel and Dabur in there vicinity. On one side of road going to Mohannagar is Vasundhra on the other side is Industrial area. NOIDA and GNOIDA are both industrial townships. A DG can be seen on one side of NH24 and on other side is Indirapuram. All the named localities are good for "investment" or “end use”.

                    There are investors whose investments are tied up in Gurgaon or other parts of NCR. Their investments have been tagged in respective forums as “where investors got stuck”. But these investors will never discuss this in their respective forums; they will be seen there saying “Vatika Rocks”. But you can see few of such persons here commenting on CR. These are not temporary visitors to this forum who came looking for investment options but are seen here persistently. Many times I have seen them being bashed up in most pathetic ways but they are still here. What is there intent? Vatika Next in Sector 82 GGN is seriously embroiled in farmer issues. GCX and DEW in GGN are both embroiled in farmer issues and may not be operational for another few years. Vatika Next is situated on road that separates sector 82 and 83 of GGN. This road itself is stuck up with a farmer not relenting and ploughing his bulls in fields bang adjacent to Vataika Next, but “Vatika Rocks”. Even if it drizzles there would be kilometre long jam on Iffco Chowk NH 8 but “Vatika rocks”!! Vatika recently sent out letters to investors escalating the prices on the pretext that there was calculation error at the time of sales but “Vatika rocks”. Vatika Next has not been able to give a single possession though construction is on even prior to 2008 but “Vatika Rocks”.

                    Delays in possession by builders in Noida, Gurgaon or other parts of NCR are 2-5 years but it is fine. One can go on and invest any time!!

                    Every investor has to meet an end user one day, or else how will he liquidate his investment, but CR is good only for end users and not good for investment!!

                    But when we discuss CR following are the issues:
                    DG, Carbon factory on other side of NH24, tag of Ghaziabad, purchasing power of residents, schools in which wards of CR residents study, quality of ground water, air quality, who will maintain CR once builders exit uncles or professionals?, construction quality (as if CR has been constructed by some builders who are unheard of in other parts of NCR!!), rising rates in CR is an issue!!

                    I will request anyone who intends to buy property in CR or any other area, first visit yourself, do the leg work please or else one may end up “rocking” with someone who has biased opinion.
                    On a lighter note, Do you know someone, who bought in "VATIKA" and rocking

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by hindustan View Post
                      On a lighter note, Do you know someone, who bought in "VATIKA" and rocking
                      This "rock star" is a habitual performer. I expect him to begin his performance any time soon, and we all will know.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X