Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is distress sell happening in CR after this news broke out ????
    CommentQuote
  • I don't have answer of bothe the above post.

But.

1. Widenning of road may be possible (If not today then near future) but people will oppose this. and you know shahberi people very well.
    2. Once authority get sucess in widenning the road means they will next attck on pl.ots. --- So I strongly feel that widenning is not possible.
    3. To date no distress sale news in CR. I understand ur thinking due to DG. But no. Endusers of CR have no option for distress sale due to DG , home loan and next flat (Where?). Regarding builders/investors - They have good holding power - End users will have to take these flats as , no RTM in another areas (I mean NE) and RNE may not be the preference by CR people, otherwise they would have purchased in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    I don't have answer of bothe the above post.

But.

1. Widenning of road may be possible (If not today then near future) but people will oppose this. and you know shahberi people very well.
    2. Once authority get sucess in widenning the road means they will next attck on pl.ots. --- So I strongly feel that widenning is not possible.
    3. To date no distress sale news in CR. I understand ur thinking due to DG. But no. Endusers of CR have no option for distress sale due to DG , home loan and next flat (Where?). Regarding builders/investors - They have good holding power - End users will have to take these flats as , no RTM in another areas (I mean NE) and RNE may not be the preference by CR people, otherwise they would have purchased in CR.

Great!! you just completed 1000 posts!!
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday a resale deal in Ajnara Gen X has happened of 1050 sqft 4th floor for 38 lacs.

Builder is still selling whatever few flats left in upper floors, 1425 sq ft is going for Rs 50.50 lacs. In resale also, this under construction flat (but in lower floors) is available not below this price.

Cookie bhaiya, please intervene, above figures are just too bad to hear!!
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at the conerns of the end users and investors in DG, possibily a new thread can be started as "Projects affected by DG Dundhera-GZB "

All such projects that come within 1 km arial radius of DG will get a single platform to join.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Its a complete messy situation thats what DG moving rosy stories i hear since 2007, the time this area known to me. There are multiple issues to shift this DG, as above highlighted who will pay the compensation and built up cost of DG has also gone up. Lets see what how the future would be for CR residents, even if DG moves away still they have to survive with polluting industrial units of Ghaziabad just 200mts away from CR and nearby localities and gentry :(

Why some people are so good? I wonder with unselfish motive and no investment in CR why someone is so concerned about not so knowledgable people. God bless!
    CommentQuote
  • intense discussion going on here....
    dear brothers, i am in a dilemma pls suggest

I have a flat in noida 7x sector which will be ready by the end of 2013, location is very good but i am not liking the internal work of flat. poor quality of aluminium windows, poor quality of bathroom material, low height.
    still I can live with all these thing (because location is really good), but sometime i think isnt it better to sell this flat and get a bigger flat in CR. infact i will be saving some money after doing this exchange.

what should be my priority: Location (Noida 7x sector) or big flat +some saved money. in CR.

I am not affected by DG if it is going to be covered treatment plant.

your valueable suggestions pls
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by garibadmi
    intense discussion going on here....

I have a flat in noida 7x sector which will be ready by the end of 2013, location is very good but i am not liking the internal work of flat. poor quality of aluminium windows, poor quality of bathroom material, low height.
    still I can live with all these thing (because location is really good), but sometime i think isnt it better to sell this flat and get a bigger flat in CR. infact i will be saving some money after doing this exchange.

what should be my priority: Location (Noida 7x sector) or big flat +some saved money. in CR.

As you have already invested, I would suggest you to wait for another 4-6 months till you get some visibility on CR dumping ground. You won't be affected by price escalation as 7X sectors will also see appreciations in mean time.
    You never know CR will be better place in future with no connectivity problem and no DG. But better to wait, not a good time to enter.
    CommentQuote

I agree that 7x projects are very dense or would be another Indirapuram in future. It would be challenge to maintain such high rise towers projects. But location is very good and always demand will be there. I would say you are lucky that you invested in Noida at right time and always have option to sell at premium and choose somewhere else. My POV.
    CommentQuote

would you share the project name you have invested in?
    By the way in CR Societies too you would find more or less same specification..
    CommentQuote
  • DG outcome is unsure

While CR is developing into an awesome self sustaining city to reside in, why do you unnecessarily want to take the DG risk. the matter is subjudiced and final judgement lies with the SC. If you are happy with the current location, stay put..

Originally Posted by garibadmi

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Hindon air force station importance has nothing to do with DG at Dundahera. The proximity with hindon air force station is the constraint in building the DG to avoid Bird Hit issue.

Read, below excerpt of HC judgement of Aug 2011

"36. In the objections filed by the Nagar Nigam, Ghaziabad before the Vice Chairman, GDA in support of its review petition, it is stated that in Writ Petition No.888 of 1996 (Almitra H. Patel vs. Union of India & others) filed in public interest, directions were issued by the Supreme Court to the Housing Development and Poverty Eradication Ministry, Government of India to provide for cent percent financial help for constructions of solid waste management plants in all the cities where the Stations of the Air Force are established to avoid accidents of Aircraft on account of birds hit. The Ghaziabad city was also included in the scheme as the Hindan Air Force Station of the Defence Department of the Government of India is established in between village Pasauda and Karhaida, which is surrounded by urban habitation and industries from all the sides." ...

Significantly note that Hindon Air Station lies in North-West of Ghaziabad, and proposed SWMP lies on South-East, almost on opposite ends of the "district limits" this is no accident.

Thus, Hindon Air Force Station is of utmost importance as far as Supreme Court case on the SWMP near CR is concerned.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    As you have already invested, I would suggest you to wait for another 4-6 months till you get some visibility on CR dumping ground. You won't be affected by price escalation as 7X sectors will also see appreciations in mean time.
    You never know CR will be better place in future with no connectivity problem and no DG. But better to wait, not a good time to enter.

I also have the same thinking, appreciation must be better in noida if DG issue isnt solve earliest in CR. it will be better to wait for some time
    hoping for the best in CR.
    sorry cookie bhai couldnt disclose the project because of of some reason.
    CommentQuote
    I also have the same thinking, appreciation must be better in noida if DG issue isnt solve earliest in CR. it will be better to wait for some time
    hoping for the best in CR.
    sorry cookie bhai couldnt disclose the project because of of some reason.

I think you should stick with your current investment, unless you are an end user and want to move in immediately . Based on the construction I m seeing in the 7x sectors (I hope you bought nearby Amarpali big project) I do not see possession realistically before second half of 2014 (I travel daily from there to Sec 126 so have the privilege to see the progress) though connectivity is unmatched with the new bridge it is <10 Min ride to expressway and sectors near amity college
    CommentQuote
  • Yep ..... District Gautam budh nagar (noida)is always better option than Ghaziabad in terms of investments, job oPportunities , infra , crime rate, good connectivity and nil polluting units. CR is good option for those who r ready to conpermise on various issues or end user who wants to live in his own hoUse irrespect of all the issues around it. Regarding aperciation it was only last year CR showed great value for money ... But thanks to Noida Extension Mess . DG issues again puts the breaks on this speed.
    CommentQuote