Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Does anyone has information for Arocon Golf Villas and Gold Coast projects?

·What is the status of these projeces?
    · Are these approved by GDA?
    · Why Construction work is hold in these projects?
    · Why none of the banks are funding on these projects?
    · Why buildes are not giving allotement letters?

· Why builders are not completing buyer-seller agreement?

Please advice?

I have booked 2BHK at AROCON and my one friend has boked 2BHK at Gold Coast..

We both have booked in month of Feb-2012 but till now we dont got allotement letter from the builder.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

Comment

Problem with people like cookie , luvguru is that they would spend all their time in this virtual world & not stepp out & see the reality.I am aghast when people say that crossing mein raat mein andhera rehta hain when in realisty Crossing is far more beautiful in night.People talk of pollution when i present some facts tehn suddenly "silence is golden".quality wise Cr is at par with any of the socities of Indirapuram & Noida.They talk of schools when children here are attending the best of schools including big bracket Presidium or Lotus Valley.we have filmmakers shooting in this area because the area looks presentable.Ghaziabad is an issue only if it is for Indirapuram.Small compost plant is an issue which is expected not to be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by mukul20 View Post
        Problem with people like cookie , luvguru is that they would spend all their time in this virtual world & not stepp out & see the reality.I am aghast when people say that crossing mein raat mein andhera rehta hain when in realisty Crossing is far more beautiful in night.People talk of pollution when i present some facts tehn suddenly "silence is golden".quality wise Cr is at par with any of the socities of Indirapuram & Noida.They talk of schools when children here are attending the best of schools including big bracket Presidium or Lotus Valley.we have filmmakers shooting in this area because the area looks presentable.Ghaziabad is an issue only if it is for Indirapuram.Small compost plant is an issue which is expected not to be a problem.
        That's all?? nothing more?? as expected
        Don't waste thinking what other do in life and what problems they have...that's not going to help Crossing republic.

For you CR could be best global city, for other could be worst... debate it if you have something to say in favor rather than commenting on other members..
        Don't ever use my name/ID in this forum to disregard...
        Its CR Thread meant to share CR progress, so please stick to that, don't make "member update".

In all my post I said, "CR is best for end-use, not for investment".. There nothing wrong in it, if one finds problem in this, that's their problem..
        Last edited September 24 2012, 10:42 AM.
        Thanks

Comment

Guys please suggest about the offer I am getting:

Area: Our own CROSSING REPUBLIC
          Builder: Kingswood Infrastructure Ltd
          Property: Kingswood Court

Floor: 14th floor
          Area: 1390 sq ft

Rate :2856(Rs39.69L) + taxes,
          3000(Rs41.69L) (including tax),
          3162(Rs43.95L)( inclusive regd and taxes)

Location of flat: corner towards golf course. As gallery mkt is 2 storied only so NO obstruction of view of Golf course.
          Possesion time: Only digging work half done. Work stopped due to GDA not giving permission for any new construction in whole of Gzb. Builder is quiting 2 yrs from start of construction. I am guessing 3 yrs.
          Investment/Staying: Its for staying only. And who doeSnot like their property getting appreciated.

I have posted regarding the property before also but couldnot get views from members. So requesting your views on the same.
          Thanking you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Rgds
          S P Banerjee

Comment

Hello,

Though I replied your private message to me , not sure if you checked that... the buildor is new so please check all the approval in place,

My personal suggestion would be to go for RTM ( you will get many options ) check the society, flat , layout and then decide... UC property comes with endless waiting period, layout changes and other risks

All the best for your dream house

Comment

Originally posted by S P Banerjee View Post
              Guys please suggest about the offer I am getting:

Area: Our own CROSSING REPUBLIC
              Builder: Kingswood Infrastructure Ltd
              Property: Kingswood Court

Floor: 14th floor
              Area: 1390 sq ft

Rate :2856(Rs39.69L) + taxes,
              3000(Rs41.69L) (including tax),
              3162(Rs43.95L)( inclusive regd and taxes)

Location of flat: corner towards golf course. As gallery mkt is 2 storied only so NO obstruction of view of Golf course.
              Possesion time: Only digging work half done. Work stopped due to GDA not giving permission for any new construction in whole of Gzb. Builder is quiting 2 yrs from start of construction. I am guessing 3 yrs.
              Investment/Staying: Its for staying only. And who doeSnot like their property getting appreciated.

I have posted regarding the property before also but couldnot get views from members. So requesting your views on the same.
              Thanking you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Rgds
              S P Banerjee
              Strictly No to invest in New/UC projects in CR..
              you can get RTM at the same rate, why to invest in UC??
              Thanks

Comment

Also for any new society to come up from scratch it takes 4 years.. please do not go by buildor's word.

Do all research . please do not rush.. luckly , you have so many options to look for before taking the final decision.

Try in Panchseel, Ajnara, Gaur or main CR if you want golf facing flat.

Comment

I am the one who has put points in favor of CR..Ur the one who is dragging on a single point..it is better if end users come & reside in CR..all that is being built is for end use..it is these investors who are responsible for corruption..black money ko badhaawa yahi log dete hain..what do u mean when u say that it is not good for investors...u just say that it is not good for those who have black money..

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    Strictly No to invest in New/UC projects in CR..
                    you can get RTM at the same rate, why to invest in UC??
                    Cookie Sir just want to check what happend to dumping ground planned in sector 123 Noida that's very close to hinder river and close to Homes 121 ?

Comment

Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
                      Cookie Sir just want to check what happend to dumping ground planned in sector 123 Noida that's very close to hinder river and close to Homes 121 ?
                      Rahul Ji

Agar banega toh banga, why are referring to that?
                      I am not aware of that thing whether its DG or what,,, so cant comment..

if that DG is as big as DG of CR or same sort, even that area also one should avoid..
                      got it..........now please don't ask irrelevant questions..
                      Few guys talked about Bhushan steel located to in shahibababad and DG located near UP gate..... and now you are commenting similar to that..

Guys are staying everywhere, that's not the point... because I am not saying CR is not good for End-Use.
                      saying again "CR is good for End-Use, Not for investment".
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X