Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Dear All,

    I am following this thread from last 6 months and have found that some persons are intentianlly trying to down grade CR despite the fact that this is one of the ideally made small township and very good for the end users as well as for the investors. I will request to all users of this forum that instead of replying to such persons who are being paid for such commets, the actual end users should make efforts for the betterment of the area like connectivity, schools & hospital. The present & prospective residents of CR should meet with the concerned authorities for speedly solutions of such issues.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Rahul Ji

      Agar banega toh banga, why are referring to that?
      I am not aware of that thing whether its DG or what,,, so cant comment..

      if that DG is as big as DG of CR or same sort, even that area also one should avoid..
      got it..........now please don't ask irrelevant questions..
      Few guys talked about Bhushan steel located to in shahibababad and DG located near UP gate..... and now you are commenting similar to that..

      Guys are staying everywhere, that's not the point... because I am not saying CR is not good for End-Use.
      saying again "CR is good for End-Use, Not for investment".
      Sir app toe bura mann gayai . and question may be irrelevant to you but not to innocent buyers of mahagun mywoods and gaur city which . I feel that they will be b/w two horrifyng dumping ground of the world. I just want to save innocent buyers of Noida exten becoz brokers going to tell them that there is no plan dumping ground in sector 123.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
        Sir app toe bura mann gayai . and question may be irrelevant to you but not to innocent buyers of mahagun mywoods and gaur city which . I feel that they will be b/w two horrifyng dumping ground of the world. I just want to save innocent buyers of Noida exten becoz brokers going to tell them that there is no plan dumping ground in sector 123.
        feel like laughing at your comments which is utterly fabricated and nonsense .. Don't you have anything left to talk about CR??
        Raise this issue in Mywood na to make others aware...By the way Mywood in Greater Noida west, not Noida. nanana You should raise this issue in Noida Forum...
        No use of saying this in this Thread.
        Last edited September 24 2012, 01:27 PM.
        Thanks

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by cookie View Post
          In all my post I said, "CR is best for end-use, not for investment".. There nothing wrong in it, if one finds problem in this, that's their problem..
          cookie ji I find hard to understand your logic, please help me underatand ! Anything which is good for end use will always be good for investment, its the end user who is going to pay for the house and use it for his needs, if he likes he will pay and he will buy it from the investor .So win win for both.

          I understand that there was a time when rate wise growth was very poor for CR but it was due to fact that cheaper flats were available next door in NEXT which were built by a so called better authority of Greater Noida. since then things have changed and people realised that Greater Noida is the biggest 420 authority and now there are " infinite + 1 " issues for Noida extension or Greater Noida west or whatever the new name is. This has propmted rate revesions across regoin as people started looking for alternatives, a bed room less is far better that every weekend dharna. Please don't take this personal as CR is not owned by you or me and nor does NE.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
            Also for any new society to come up from scratch it takes 4 years.. please do not go by buildor's word.

            Do all research . please do not rush.. luckly , you have so many options to look for before taking the final decision.

            Try in Panchseel, Ajnara, Gaur or main CR if you want golf facing flat.
            I know Mr Nilabh but need to get a property of 3 bedroom in range of 40-44 L ( all inclusive including regd). And the options you are stating are not less than 50-55L .

            Ajnara 1695 sqft property last offer was 55 Lakhs all inclusive . Though the rate is attractive still way beyond my budget.

            and main CR is more costly. If you know any good brokers please PM me. I will be greatful.

            rgds

            S P Banerjee

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by snaqvi View Post
              cookie ji I find hard to understand your logic, please help me underatand ! Anything which is good for end use will always be good for investment, its the end user who is going to pay for the house and use it for his needs, if he likes he will pay and he will buy it from the investor .So win win for both.

              I understand that there was a time when rate wise growth was very poor for CR but it was due to fact that cheaper flats were available next door in NEXT which were built by a so called better authority of Greater Noida. since then things have changed and people realised that Greater Noida is the biggest 420 authority and now there are " infinite + 1 " issues for Noida extension or Greater Noida west or whatever the new name is. This has propmted rate revesions across regoin as people started looking for alternatives, a bed room less is far better that every weekend dharna. Please don't take this personal as CR is not owned by you or me and nor does NE.
              Due to Noida extension over supply CR not good for investment.

              if you think otherwise be invested in CR.
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Mr Banerjee.. PM you the details.

                Originally posted by S P Banerjee View Post
                I know Mr Nilabh but need to get a property of 3 bedroom in range of 40-44 L ( all inclusive including regd). And the options you are stating are not less than 50-55L .

                Ajnara 1695 sqft property last offer was 55 Lakhs all inclusive . Though the rate is attractive still way beyond my budget.

                and main CR is more costly. If you know any good brokers please PM me. I will be greatful.

                rgds

                S P Banerjee

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Yup.. CR is for end user as within 10 years CR will have 2-3 school hospital parks etc within 3 km radius [provided NE goes well].. for investor, dont expect leap and bound growth overnight.

                  Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  Due to Noida extension over supply CR not good for investment.

                  if you think otherwise be invested in CR.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews



                    Prices is directly proporational to demand and supply ratio.. so no matter what is the reason, if there is a deal happening on a certain price, it is THE PRICE .. Now why how etc.. is a different story.

                    As far comparing with other projects like JP Mana or else is done to ascertain a price.. I think only newbees does that, because every project has its own benefit, USP and buyers have preferences which ranges on many factor. There are many people in this world, who will not buy 'Tajmahal on sale', if they don't have any reason to do that.

                    Originally posted by luvguru View Post
                    So most of u agree wid my POV....i was also supporter of CR earlier but now wid the absurd prices quoted by dealers 3500-3700 etc ,it has lost interest. Even JP AMAN at Noida Xpressway is below dis range.I m sure u wont compare JP to these peanut builders.I know Wishtown has delay effect but AMAN is out of it & quality is much better than CR.

                    Moreover the prices mentioned wont get deals happening at dis moment,may be next year. But news is dat early next year DG 'll b operational. Noone wants such issues in their neighbourhood but just think if not here than Where ?? Ghaziabad is a big industrial city & generates lots of wastage & sewage. There has 2 b a solution 4 its proper disposal.
                    DG was the reason Builders got cheap land & buyers too till 2500Rs/sqft was a gud rate.
                    NOIDA X-tension does nt deserve even 2500 bcoz still Supreme Court has decisions pending in various new cases filed by farmers.It 'll take long time 4 any project 2 get possession.

                    Regarding quality of flats, are u ppl aware that a lift fell down in BETTINA block of Mahagun Mascot,not even an year has passed since possession .Demolition of commercial block of MAHAGUN 'll also b known 2 most of u.Most of the projects' top floors r unauthorised by GDA & even layout-plan is not approved. Common ppl are trapped by builders-broker nexus.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      feel like laughing at your comments which is utterly fabricated and nonsense .. Don't you have anything left to talk about CR??
                      Raise this issue in Mywood na to make others aware...By the way Mywood in Greater Noida west, not Noida. nanana You should raise this issue in Noida Forum...
                      No use of saying this in this Thread.
                      Please laugh don't hesitate , I always laugh on your post and logics you put

                      Point I wanted to make is dumping ground also planned in sector 123 which is very near to Gaur city and Mahagun but no one talks about it becoz brokers yet to sell the properties in near by projects but that's not the case in CR.

                      Anyways do let me know if any builder planning to launch villa except Amarpali and Supertech in Noida exten. I may invest ( I won't invest in CR as I already have one property there ).

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X