Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 750 more flats violated norms in Ghaziabad

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Authority to take action once it completes its survey

GHAZIABAD: In its ongoing drive against deviations in construction of various housing projects in Ghaziabad city, the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) officials on Monday discovered that nearly 750 flats in one of the under-construction integrated city townships project at NH-24 were allegedly constructed beyond sanctioned number. This was confirmed by GDA’S executive-engineer AK Singh.
    HT PHOTOOn Sunday, the GDA had sealed 170 flats at one of the projects in Nyaya Khand area of Indirapuram.
    Action against these irregularities will be taken only after the GDA completes its survey.

The average price of the unit, comprising 2-, 3- and 4-BHK flats, is estimated at R40 lakh each.

Around five of such integrated city projects are under construction in Ghaziabad, for which seven licences were awarded to various builders.

GDA vice-chairman SK Yadav told Hindustan Times that more such irregularities will be unearthed once the survey for verification of various projects goes ahead. “Various builders went ahead with the construction in a hope to get it regularised later,” Yadav said.

When contacted, senior officials attached to the private project said they have been operating in the area for past six years and have not violated any law.

“We completed our phase I project and got the completion certificate from the GDA. For past six months, we have submitted phase 2 drawings and also deposited the fee with the authority. But the authority has not replied back. As per law, the project is deemed to be sanctioned,” said the project wholetime director.

HT A few months old news, any updates on it... atleast none of NCR areas have this type of 'frauds'.
    CommentQuote
  • What ever I wanted to say against polluition has been said bi jaijal.Crossings ka naam crossings isiliye hain it is at the junction of Noida,Greater Noida & Ghaziabad.Jass you should understand that.I already replied that pollution board is taking matter seriously & you yourself see the result.CR is as clean as Noida & Greater Noida.conitinental Carbon is the only big industry around & that is a very good company catering to all Environment norms.

DG proposed is a closed waste treatment plant.it is not an open DG.Now pollution will also reduce.Noida will become nearer if the new road becomes reality...Bhaiya all is well
    CommentQuote
  • Not related with CR Directly but very important in view of Supreme Court Hearing (which is now again postponed to March 4 instead of January 23)
    =========================================================

Tuesday, January 15, 2013
    HC ordered to shift bio-medical waste treatment plantShift waste treatment plant:

HC Abhinav Garg TNN New Delhi: Residents of Sukhdev Vihar in south-Delhi notched up a big victory on Tuesday after Delhi high court ordered shifting of a bio-medical waste treatment plant situated 30m from the colony.

Seeing merit in the plea of the residents that proximity of the plant posed a health hazard, a division bench comprising Chief Justice D Murugesan and Justice V K Jain gave six months time to the Delhi government to identify an alternative site and finish relocation. It also permitted the present private firm handling the plant to continue operations for six months till the plant is relocated.

The plant at Sukhdev Vihar was operationalized in 2005 and is meant for treatment and disposal of bio medical waste collected from different hospitals, clinics, dispensaries and nursing homes.

The residents made several representations against operation of the plant expressing serious concern on the health hazards posed by the facility. Following strong objections, the government constituted a committee to examine complaints and to suggest remedial measures in case it was found appropriate.

In 2008, the committee concluded that health concerns of the residents could not be ruled out even as it maintained it may not be possible to shut down the incinerator without causing disruption of BMW management of the city. Thanks, HC ordered to shift bio-medical waste treatment plantShift waste treatment plant:

HC Abhinav Garg TNN New Delhi: Residents of Sukhdev Vihar in south-Delhi notched up a big victory on Tuesday after Delhi high court ordered shifting of a bio-medical waste treatment plant situated 30m from the colony.

Seeing merit in the plea of the residents that proximity of the plant posed a health hazard, a division bench comprising Chief Justice D Murugesan and Justice V K Jain gave six months time to the Delhi government to identify an alternative site and finish relocation. It also permitted the present private firm handling the plant to continue operations for six months till the plant is relocated.

The plant at Sukhdev Vihar was operationalized in 2005 and is meant for treatment and disposal of bio medical waste collected from different hospitals, clinics, dispensaries and nursing homes.

The residents made several representations against operation of the plant expressing serious concern on the health hazards posed by the facility. Following strong objections, the government constituted a committee to examine complaints and to suggest remedial measures in case it was found appropriate.

In 2008, the committee concluded that health concerns of the residents could not be ruled out even as it maintained it may not be possible to shut down the incinerator without causing disruption of BMW management of the city. Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • DG Issue in CR
    There was a news item in TOI dt.16-1-2013 stating that Delhi High Court has ordered to shift the Bio-medical waste treatment plant situated at Sukhdev Vihar. Hon'ble court has given six month's time to the authorities to shift the plant. This plant was operationalized in 2005. Earlier government had constituted a committe in the year 2008 to go through the complaints of the residents. The committe had concluded that health concerns of the residents could not be ruled out.
    My point is that when the plant which has been operational for the last 7-8 years can be shifted then why can't the one which is still at initial stage in CR be shifted somewhere else. The only thing we require is UNITY and determination to fight this menace. CROMA can and should play a vital role in this. I think builders, too, will not be lagging behind in their support to our struggle.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Croma has already noted this & will surely pass it on to lawyers.All shall remain hopeful.
    CommentQuote
  • DG

Another Update on DG
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    DK boss, CR is mostly High rise or does it have villa/low rise apartments. In NP, 20% will be for high rise and rest for plotted hence probability of becoming concrete jungle is less even if per acre units are more or less in CR and NP within the high rise.

Let me reiterate to you and Jass_s. Buying home is personal preference depending on information available, financial condition (i would love to own house in Safdarjung enclave but can't afford even single room), place of work and frequent inter city travel direction (as you mentioned that u need to travel to UP frequently and definitely NP/GGN is not good option from this view point).

Hence guys I request you to live and let live in peace. No fights but would like to request all the members from maligning image of any area be it NP or CR without factual information and merely on perceptions, personal beliefs, biases and myths.

Price wise NP is costly. In %term CR had higher growth due to low base effect. Illustration: Gurgaon prices increased from 8000 to 8500, Noida 5000-5400, NP 2600 to 3000 and CR: 2200 to 2500. In percentage term: 6.25, 8, 15.38 and 13.63% respectively. In absolute terms GGN has seen highest appreciation followed by Noida, NP and CR. Hence statistics can hide vital info. (these are purely for illustration purpose).

At the end of the day, Indian RE is not regulated, no national regulatory mechanism exist as of now hence builder's cheat buyers.

Dear can you pls share the source of numbers you published in above post.
    CommentQuote
  • 22 posts deleted. 2 Members suspended.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/23095-how-to-avoid-a-suspension-ban?t=25257

1) English Only: IndianRealEstateForum (IREF) is an English-only forum. All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English. Please limit the use of HINDI as we would like to maintain a consistent language across our board.

2) Off Topic: Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

3) Use decent language: Of course not everyone writes perfect English, this isn't an excuse not to try. Correct language and punctuation make things easy to read.

THANKS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Dear can you pls share the source of numbers you published in above post.

Source of info on area under high rise and plotted is from Government of Haryana's Policy.

With regard to the prices, I have clearly stated that its for illustration purpose. With low base rate of increase looks high but in absolute terms its not the case.
    You can check magic bricks or 99acres for price trends.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    hmmm .. and i thought FAR stood for floor area ratio (total area of all floors in a society /total land area of society) and not related to super area/carpet area/ loading of individual flats..:bab (59):

What I actually meant was Super Area and not FAR, regret the error
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Republic is most affordable property option in NCR. Most of the construction is already completed and people are already residing here in good numbers. It is an area worth investing. It is also well connected to noida and ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Affordable still classy & big homes..Try Buying 1700 sqft 3 Bedroom in Noida some 8 kms away..RTM shall not be less than Rs.1.30 Crores under construction would be around 95.00 Lacs..In CR you can get it for a range of 50-60 Lacs & that too RTM..

Contrary to fears of distress selling rates have settled with upwards revision.There are many other advantages:

i] Comparatively lower Maintenance Charges when compared to recently handed over flats in say Noida, Neharpaar, Gurgaon & Indirapuram.
    ii] In majority of socities no unethical demand of Maintenace security or upfront payment.
    iii] RWA's are ready to take over maintenance hence rates would decrease.
    iv] socities are more or less settled & all day to day needs are easily being met.
    v] Majority of schools are running their buses/vans for CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys can we not graduate from blame game, putting rosy picture about particular area.
    Few well proven facts:
    CR: Affordable and close to Noida, hence makes good proposition for those who are working in Noida.
    RTM: Lot of inventory for RTM available hence buyers can shift immediately without bearing the double whammy of EMI and rent.

Negative: Concrete jungle,
    DG
    Narrow approach road and
    High loading.

Further discussions should be status of projects, quality of construction, violations by builder such change in layouts, additional floors, maintenance charges, increase in area.
    Actions take by RWA's such info under RTI Act 2005, delegation and representation to authorities about the issues. Moving consumer court against builder etc. Addressing these will make this forum more relevant from end user view point.

These are my views hence spare me from personal attacks and maintain the sanctity of forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Guys can we not graduate from blame game, putting rosy picture about particular area.
    Few well proven facts:
    CR: Affordable and close to Noida, hence makes good proposition for those who are working in Noida.
    RTM: Lot of inventory for RTM available hence buyers can shift immediately without bearing the double whammy of EMI and rent.

Negative: Concrete jungle,
    DG
    Narrow approach road and
    High loading.

Further discussions should be status of projects, quality of construction, violations by builder such change in layouts, additional floors, maintenance charges, increase in area.
    Actions take by RWA's such info under RTI Act 2005, delegation and representation to authorities about the issues. Moving consumer court against builder etc. Addressing these will make this forum more relevant from end user view point.

These are my views hence spare me from personal attacks and maintain the sanctity of forum.

Agreed.That is why I pointed on maintenance charges & other services available.

Affordable, RTM & Big houses is the USP of CR & you cannot stop people on stressing on that.There are 15000 flats 8000 are occupied.For sizeable number there are people who are waiting to take possession. So I would like to contest about lot of inventory point of yours.

Similarly DG & future connectivity is a problem one should definitely consider while buying.I myself updated news on Proposed waste treatment plant.Once again i inform that SC hearing is further postponed to March 4, 2013.Croma is in talks with Kapil Sibbal's son for hiring as Lawyer.

For 1725 sq ft 3 BHK my monthly maintenance is 3000 + Electricty around 700-800 (depending upon usages).For 5 months my back up charge has not been more than 3-4 units (Around 50 Rs. per month).With RWA take over service charges would reduce.I do not foresee lessening of burden but stabilty of maintenance charges is guaranteed.

See when on getting possession one should feel happy on moving into their dream house.Person should not worry about unethical maintenance charges & clauses or enhanced load of loans because of these charges.Area of flat should not increase suddenly.Builder should attend to all your notings & punch points.Time taken to complete your flat should be swift.

About loading 30-35% is now universally acceptable.CR falls in that zone.All builders are cheaters in this particular area but 50% should not be tolerated.I didn't...i fought & eventually sold PP & exited because question is for living whole your life there..Enhanced sqft means paying enhanced maintenance charges for whole life..
    CommentQuote
  • what are the rates for retails shops in CR???:bab (2):
    CommentQuote