Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nitin470
    Hi Anupam,
    It seems that you have gud info related to CR, Kindly provide me ur contact details i need to take few more suggestions from you..

Regards
    Nitin :)

Hi Nitin
    I am currently in US on an assignment . I get these updates since I am a member of CROMA which is an association of CR members . You can check the website of this croma.org.in . This association has fought hard to get dumping ground out of CR :)
    CommentQuote
  • Choice in Ready to Move

Hi All,

I am looking for a 3 bhk + 3 toilets ready to move in flat. I am considering CR now. Please suggest me a good project (low density and amenities like tennis court, wide greens, good club) and price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Hi All,

I am looking for a 3 bhk + 3 toilets ready to move in flat. I am considering CR now. Please suggest me a good project (low density and amenities like tennis court, wide greens, good club) and price.

CROSSINGS REPUBLIK

Advantages:
    1. You can get a very good price upon intense negotiation
    2. You can actually see the quality of construction and layout practically rather than in brochures, 3d animations and imagine
    3. Most projcts at advanced stages so changes in layout not possible
    4. Builders of similar reputation as in Noida region
    5. Its less dense than upcoming porjects in "so called noida extension"
    6. Commercail dveleopment within the area..so you dont have to go far for shopping, clinic, etc..."so called" extesnion will take a lot of time
    7. You can shift probably in another year or so

Disadvantages:
    1. Ghaziabad authority..which is very poor..infact probably worst in NCR in terms of infra developement
    2. Industries across the road..which are not environment friendly either.
    this is the biggest drawback according to me...
    3. There was some dumping issue...some say its over..some say still there..
    4. NH24 is not a good approach and approach from Noida though in pipeline is not done yet...when it will be done....no idea....

All the Best
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

Avoid crossings and instead consider Raj Nagar Extn if you want Ghaziabad only.

Else increase your budget and look towards Noida sector 7x.

Don't even think of Noida Extension.
    CommentQuote
  • My office is in Noida

As my office is in Noida sector 57, I think CR will be closer than Raj Nagar Extn. I dont want Ghaziabad, but Noida is too costly.

Yes, sectors 7x are good and in fact I have booked a flat in 78 sector, but it will take 3 years. Hence am considering another ready to move option up to 30 lakh.

Originally Posted by dceite
    Avoid crossings and instead consider Raj Nagar Extn if you want Ghaziabad only.

Else increase your budget and look towards Noida sector 7x.

Don't even think of Noida Extension.
    CommentQuote
    As my office is in Noida sector 57, I think CR will be closer than Raj Nagar Extn. I dont want Ghaziabad, but Noida is too costly.

Yes, sectors 7x are good and in fact I have booked a flat in 78 sector, but it will take 3 years. Hence am considering another ready to move option up to 30 lakh.

If you are looking for budget ready to move options ..you will have to wait for few months now as apartments in CR are in advanced stage of completions ..
    I feel CR is a good buy considering they are not far from completion.
    NH24 widening is already sanctioned now , but will take couple of years .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Can any body have an idea about the price of mahagun Mascot right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajs578
    Hi,
    Can any body have an idea about the price of mahagun Mascot right now.

I will be very keen to know that since I also have a flat in Mahagun Mascot .. :)
    CommentQuote
  • I know Mahagun, Gaur, Assotech and avl there in grade 1 and Balaji const in grade 2. Who are the other builders there for comparison? SOmehow i am getting inclined towards CR.:)
    I also heard that all builders are working in cartel there and total land of 360+ acres of CR has been given to them accordingly?
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara Farms & Services Ltd.
    Assotech Limited
    Gaursons India Ltd.
    Mahagun Developers Ltd
    Panchsheel Promoters Ltd.
    Paramount Residency (P) Ltd.
    Supertec Limited

these are the builders avl in CR. All of them have completed their 1st phase and have now started 2nd phase construction for which price being offered is ~2000 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    I know Mahagun, Gaur, Assotech and avl there in grade 1 and Balaji const in grade 2. Who are the other builders there for comparison? SOmehow i am getting inclined towards CR.:)
    I also heard that all builders are working in cartel there and total land of 360+ acres of CR has been given to them accordingly?

Hi MM,
    You are right , the builders mentioned by you are the 7 builders who started CR , but now some plots have been given to smaller players as well like Proview Laboni , Prateek Royal Cliff , Balaji Foster Height , Saviour Green Isle , Arihant Ambience etc ...
    I think these smaller players are available for less compared to the big 7 who command some premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Hi MM,
    You are right , the builders mentioned by you are the 7 builders who started CR , but now some plots have been given to smaller players as well like Proview Laboni , Prateek Royal Cliff , Balaji Foster Height , Saviour Green Isle , Arihant Ambience etc ...
    I think these smaller players are available for less compared to the big 7 who command some premium.

yes i remember being offered 1800 from Balaji 2-3 months back....but then i was quite skeptical about CR...not any more:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    yes i remember being offered 1800 from Balaji 2-3 months back....but then i was quite skeptical about CR...not any more:)

MM, was that underconstruction flat?
    Also:
    1 Do you have latest on ready to move in flat at CR m starting price /any builder

2 Like , of ready to move =ready to start living in..( ..completion certifcate here?)

things arent so simple as to entice you to buy and just move in ..its still long wait before we can get right documents
    CommentQuote
  • just found ,http://propertyinnoidaextension.com/
    http://www.99acres.com/load/siteindex?keyword=99acres&adnetwork=google&account=99acres.com&campaign=brandnew&adgroup=brand&match=exact&source=sitelink&lmd=09-Apr-2010

The person on the (from CR Corporate office) said he shall get the registration done too!
    I am inclined favourably as floor plan is good too!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arihant1
    just found ,http://propertyinnoidaextension.com/
    http://www.99acres.com/load/siteindex?keyword=99acres&adnetwork=google&account=99acres.com&campaign=brandnew&adgroup=brand&match=exact&source=sitelink&lmd=09-Apr-2010

The person on the (from CR Corporate office) said he shall get the registration done too!
    I am inclined favourably as floor plan is good too!

Arihant ,
    What is the price you are offerred and which builder is this in CR ?
    CommentQuote