Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Hi Venky,

Your suggestions are gud but i want this thread to limit are discussion about CR...

Please anyone address these issues linked to CR :-

1) Dumping ground issue is there with CR
    2) As there are industries near to CR , carbon emission issue is there
    3) As this is under GDA there will be electricity problem in this area .
    4) the road from Noida extn golchakkar is made till Nalla after which it comes under GDA ..that will be narrow..
    5) Crossing prices will never appreciate for investment point of view as builders are still selling at the rate of about 1850 PSFT.

Thanks
    Nitin

Comment

Hi guys ,

Please provide your useful inputs related to the following issues in CR

1) Dumping ground issue is there with CR
      2) As there are industries near to CR , carbon emission issue is there
      3) As this is under GDA there will be electricity problem in this area .
      4) the road from Noida extn golchakkar is made till Nalla after which it comes under GDA ..that will be narrow..
      5) Crossing prices will never appreciate for investment point of view as builders are still selling at the rate of about 1850 PSFT.

Nitin

Comment

Hi Nitin,
        Answers to your issues are:-
        1. Dumping ground issue, I think is over with GDA already looking somewhere else for the ground.
        2. Carbon emission issue is there but it doesnot greatly affect CR due to distance and wind pattern
        3. CR electricity will be sought directly from NTPC (?) in near future
        4. Having wide road from CR till Gol Chakkar is in builder's interest since the area is getting developed.
        5. CR prices will go up once possession starts, atleast till the time Noida Extension starts giving possession, which is some time yet.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by amit chandra View Post
          Hi Nitin,
          Answers to your issues are:-
          1. Dumping ground issue, I think is over with GDA already looking somewhere else for the ground.
          2. Carbon emission issue is there but it doesnot greatly affect CR due to distance and wind pattern
          3. CR electricity will be sought directly from NTPC (?) in near future
          4. Having wide road from CR till Gol Chakkar is in builder's interest since the area is getting developed.
          5. CR prices will go up once possession starts, atleast till the time Noida Extension starts giving possession, which is some time yet.
          Thanks
          Hi Amit,

Thanks for the useful input, but couple of issues more :-

1) There is no confirmation yet about dumping ground issues
          2) The Property people have lost interest in CR ,they say now u can expect
          CR Flats at a rate of 1400 PSFT ? the reason they give is that some buiders are not doing construction there in CR ? is it correct?
          3) high raising buiding permission issue in CR
          4)when will we get connected from Golchakkar Noida EXTN?

Regards
          Nitin
          Last edited July 23 2010, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nitin470 View Post
            Hi Amit,

Thanks for the useful input, but couple of issues more :-

1) There is no confirmation yet about dumping ground issues
            2) The Property people have lost interest in CR ,they say now u can expect
            CR Flats at a rate of 1400 PSFT ? the reason they give is that some buiders are not doing construction there in CR ? is it correct?
            3) high raising buiding permission issue in CR
            4)when will we get connected from Golchakkar Noida EXTN?

Regards
            Nitin
            Hi Nitin
            Regarding the dumping ground issue , it is very clearly over in CR since GDA has already issued a land change directive in Galand
            Pls check the link
            http://www.jagrancityplus.com/storyd...ityid=4&Bool=h
            The dumping ground board which was there in CR has already been removed now.
            I believe the main challenge for CR would be connectivity , now with the news of NH24 widening tender floated , there is hope
            CR is ahead of Noida extension projects by atleast 2 years in terms of construction . Price of 1400 sq feet doesnt seem correct at all ...since the prices are around 2000 sq ft all incl ...

Comment

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post
              Hi Nitin
              Regarding the dumping ground issue , it is very clearly over in CR since GDA has already issued a land change directive in Galand
              Pls check the link
              http://www.jagrancityplus.com/storyd...ityid=4&Bool=h
              The dumping ground board which was there in CR has already been removed now.
              I believe the main challenge for CR would be connectivity , now with the news of NH24 widening tender floated , there is hope
              CR is ahead of Noida extension projects by atleast 2 years in terms of construction . Price of 1400 sq feet doesnt seem correct at all ...since the prices are around 2000 sq ft all incl ...

Hi Anupam,
              It seems that you have gud info related to CR, Kindly provide me ur contact details i need to take few more suggestions from you..

Regards
              Nitin

Comment

Originally posted by nitin470 View Post
                Hi Anupam,
                It seems that you have gud info related to CR, Kindly provide me ur contact details i need to take few more suggestions from you..

Regards
                Nitin
                Hi Nitin
                I am currently in US on an assignment . I get these updates since I am a member of CROMA which is an association of CR members . You can check the website of this croma.org.in . This association has fought hard to get dumping ground out of CR

Comment

Choice in Ready to Move

Hi All,

I am looking for a 3 bhk + 3 toilets ready to move in flat. I am considering CR now. Please suggest me a good project (low density and amenities like tennis court, wide greens, good club) and price.

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
                    Hi All,

I am looking for a 3 bhk + 3 toilets ready to move in flat. I am considering CR now. Please suggest me a good project (low density and amenities like tennis court, wide greens, good club) and price.

CROSSINGS REPUBLIK

Advantages:
                    1. You can get a very good price upon intense negotiation
                    2. You can actually see the quality of construction and layout practically rather than in brochures, 3d animations and imagine
                    3. Most projcts at advanced stages so changes in layout not possible
                    4. Builders of similar reputation as in Noida region
                    5. Its less dense than upcoming porjects in "so called noida extension"
                    6. Commercail dveleopment within the area..so you dont have to go far for shopping, clinic, etc..."so called" extesnion will take a lot of time
                    7. You can shift probably in another year or so

Disadvantages:
                    1. Ghaziabad authority..which is very poor..infact probably worst in NCR in terms of infra developement
                    2. Industries across the road..which are not environment friendly either.
                    this is the biggest drawback according to me...
                    3. There was some dumping issue...some say its over..some say still there..
                    4. NH24 is not a good approach and approach from Noida though in pipeline is not done yet...when it will be done....no idea....

All the Best

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
                      Hi All,

Avoid crossings and instead consider Raj Nagar Extn if you want Ghaziabad only.

Else increase your budget and look towards Noida sector 7x.

Don't even think of Noida Extension.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X