Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2 saal pahle bhi naharpaar gaya tha.. aur 2 mahine pahle bhi dekha hai... ki kya kya ban gaya hai... That time also it was a big SCAM from builders.. which is continuing. My opinion is that till the time Gurgaon is not saturated.. these builders will not let Faridabad take lead... if you don't agree, wait for the time to come... Its much better to invest in Gurgaon and Dwarka expressway for appreciation reasons... Still I don't challenge anybody RE decision, everybody have their reasons, and hence you too must have.

    Aur rahi baat pollution ki to let people judge, whether any pollution is acceptable to them or not... Meri baat karoge , to main to aaj bhi Raajghat dam ke kinaare ya Haridwaar me rehna chahta hun.. lekin ye papi pet ne yahan baandh rakha hai.. thats my level of pollution-free environment. All I observed that industry near CR is too far... My parents are Asthamatic, they never had any issue.. I myself never find any issue.. Daily when I walk through my society ground.. I breath-in fresh blowing air.. and really feel like so refreshing... then how can you "drill and fill my head" with your baseless "SPECULATION".

    I have a water supply, which has average TDS .. and of course much much better than Noida, Dwarka.. So no issue with water too..

    And we are not living near Hindon.. so lets discount that..

    If you know the parameters on which I must check pollution in CR, send me .. I will surely let people know, whether the Air water and soil has any issue. Of course, I am not expecting the environment in CR like my lovely home town.. or my village, but it is not that worst, which you are "painting".

    Originally Posted by jass_s
    I feel pitty on people when tries to claim there goods, there this , there that is simply GREAAAT ...considering the fact that Hindon River is Kachha ....in Nehar's the brick work is done smoothly ...which doesnt not allow water to mix with ground water thus saves the loss of water in transition .

    secondly the Hindon is extremely polluted river, in 2009 an new atricle claimed that near by areas are under high risk of water contamintaion.

    Ab rahi baat airpollution ki, agar nehar par ke green , fields ke area polluted hai tou bhai log ...hindustan mein kuch bhi jagah rehne layak nahi hai .

    Hence I request those poeple pls come with logic, Mr. Diwadi ji HOW WOULD YOU JUSTIFY THAT POLLUTED INDUSTRIES NEAR CROSSINGS ARE LESS POLLUTED BUT NEHARPAR AREA WHERE ONLY FIELDS , OTHER SIDE YUMNA IS MORE POLUTED.... HUMM Its heights of anything

    Its also interesting to know in CR:

    Litigation - hat jayegi
    Road - BRoad Ho jayegi
    GDA - apne under le le gi
    DG - chala jayega
    High tension wire- hat jayegi
    NH24- broad ho jayega
    Metro - bus aa jayegi
    Power supply seamlesss- aa jayegii
    Main connecting road - Broad ho jayegi
    Shahberi pull & road- ban jayega

    Hummm sab kuch jayega jayega ... hi hai bhai log ...2007 se ban raha hai

    Tabhi RATE bhi bata deta hai RTM ka ...jab sab ho jayega(agar hua tou 9the wonder hoga world ka CR) tou Rate bhi badh jayega :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, I am not suffering from any syndrome.. because I have more investment in NCR, es hissab se to sab ke sab achhe hain...
    Kyonki maine jo soch ke invest kiya hai.. wo "mere hisaab" se thik hi hai...

    I joined this forum long ago.. listening what people are saying...off late, what I observed on this particular forum.. some people are spreading wrong facts and "bashing" like anything... Interestingly, none of them has had any investment, or staying in CR .

    Since I started living here, I found that most of the bashing points are either "over-exaggerated" or simply invalid, so I decided to put a brake on this.

    If you want my list of Pro-cons of CR, I can provide a very unbiased list/opinion. It will have both good and bad highlighted. I am an end user, you can listen me.. then check the fact from other sources and trust your decision.

    So, with no intention to hurt anyone, I just want people to put true picture of what is there in this area.

    Originally Posted by FieldWorker
    I personally think that CR is a must consideration place for people looking to buy in the range of Rs. 2500/sft, this was the reason I visited CR.

    In passing reference, I was just challenged for the second time by a buyer suffering from “my project is the best syndrome” and my response - IGNORE.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW

    Paramount ,Assotech, Prateek and Mahagun in Crossing Republic has increased rates to 2900-3300 per sq ft.
    Paramount-3000
    Mahagun- 3000
    Assotech-2900
    Prateek-3300

    DG no DG, but place look real nice, I visited last weekend and impressed.

    So myth/days of cheap and free kee makan in CR is gone...jisko jo bolna hey boltey raho...shell out money if you need something in CR
    CommentQuote
  • Word Investor is not a negative term but a very positive one. One of the ways to find if investors are present in any area is to see how many Property Dealers are there. End users do not sell frequently. IP and Noida have more investors.
    Prices go up due to continuous buying and selling. End users do not frequently sell and purchase. This is one reason for no price increase in CR.
    Investor normally enters into an area where supply of land is more or less restricted. Anyone can see the kind of inventory that is going to come from Noida Extension and Ansals Aquapolis. Prices are not going to increase in short run.
    CR is occupied only by end users. The persons residing there normally discuss mundane issues like transportation, LPG gas cylinders, maids, Taxi services, quality of construction; inter society cricket matches, Car pools, Holi Milan etc. To my surprise widening of NH24 is discussed but only very seldom. None of them I met discussed price increase.
    If investment in real estate is to be discussed then the person needs to visit threads of Gurgaon!!
    Industries on the other side of NH24 are a positive factor for CR. What for people live in Noida.....because it has industries...same goes for Greater Noida. But why anyone should view any industry bang opposite CR negatively is difficult to understand.
    As far as polluted Ground water is concerned it is something never heard of in CR. If at all Ground Water is polluted it will not only impact CR but Noida Extension, Noida, Ghaziabad and IP as well. Ground Water travels!! It is not stagnant.
    CR is just for end users who want to live peacefully amongst green environs amongst educated people.
    If one wants to live as well expects the property prices to go up, the place is Gurgaon...but be prepared to afford the high living costs.

    Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • dear snaqvi,
    who confirmed you about this rate increase in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Word Investor is not a negative term but a very positive one. One of the ways to find if investors are present in any area is to see how many Property Dealers are there. End users do not sell frequently. IP and Noida have more investors.
    Prices go up due to continuous buying and selling. End users do not frequently sell and purchase. This is one reason for no price increase in CR.
    Investor normally enters into an area where supply of land is more or less restricted. Anyone can see the kind of inventory that is going to come from Noida Extension and Ansals Aquapolis. Prices are not going to increase in short run.
    CR is occupied only by end users. The persons residing there normally discuss mundane issues like transportation, LPG gas cylinders, maids, Taxi services, quality of construction; inter society cricket matches, Car pools, Holi Milan etc. To my surprise widening of NH24 is discussed but only very seldom. None of them I met discussed price increase.
    If investment in real estate is to be discussed then the person needs to visit threads of Gurgaon!!
    Industries on the other side of NH24 are a positive factor for CR. What for people live in Noida.....because it has industries...same goes for Greater Noida. But why anyone should view any industry bang opposite CR negatively is difficult to understand.
    As far as polluted Ground water is concerned it is something never heard of in CR. If at all Ground Water is polluted it will not only impact CR but Noida Extension, Noida, Ghaziabad and IP as well. Ground Water travels!! It is not stagnant.
    CR is just for end users who want to live peacefully amongst green environs amongst educated people.
    If one wants to live as well expects the property prices to go up, the place is Gurgaon...but be prepared to afford the high living costs.

    Regards / Mohit



    "This is one reason for no price increase in CR." --- Prices are going up in CR...try to find a flat to buy and you would know what I say...you can check for builders for new flats...

    Always remember one thing....product good for end user will always go up...yes there are issues with CR but which area is issue less ??? uski resale achee hogee...aaj naheen to kal...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    dear snaqvi,
    who confirmed you about this rate increase in CR.

    check with builders...
    CommentQuote
  • And one last advise before I signoff.

    Investor or enduser, don't think of selling your property in CR....enjoy the show....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snaqvi
    And one last advise before I signoff.

    Investor or enduser, don't think of selling your property in CR....enjoy the show....

    Cost of Ajnara 1425 sq ft flat 100% Golf Course Facing as on date:
    Basic3200PLC - Golf Facing + 4th Floor PLC250Covered Parking - Big210IFMS25Rs / Sq Ft3685

    Cost of 1425 sq ft works out to be Rs 52.51 Lacs.
    Some people unfortunately might have missed the bus again!!
    Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Cost of Ajnara 1425 sq ft flat 100% Golf Course Facing as on date:
    Basic3200PLC - Golf Facing + 4th Floor PLC250Covered Parking - Big210IFMS25Rs / Sq Ft3685

    Cost of 1425 sq ft works out to be Rs 52.51 Lacs.
    Some people unfortunately might have missed the bus again!!
    Regards / Mohit


    I liked the Ajnara GenX 1750 sq ft flat (RTM in 6 months) facing "the fountain". The design of the flat was very good and on higher floors you have probably best view in whole CR - golf course and market/mall around the fountain (more importantly no nearby high rise to block your view and no big eye sore of dirty industrial chimneys).

    Two weeks back, the offer was Rs 2650/sqft all inclusive (including parking) for 18th floor flat in original booking. May get some discount with a checkbook.

    Really have the price just run away like that, or it's just a marketing stunt.
    CommentQuote
  • Increase in prices in cr

    The news of appreciation in prices in CR is not unexpected. What is un expected is the volume of jump 20% + !!

    The authenticity of the news can only be verified by making calls to few builders of CR.

    I called up Ajnara and found almost 20%+ increase wef 26/03/12.

    Till now there is no clue as to what has triggered the price increase across CR ?

    Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    The news of appreciation in prices in CR is not unexpected. What is un expected is the volume of jump 20% + !!

    The authenticity of the news can only be verified by making calls to few builders of CR.

    I called up Ajnara and found almost 20%+ increase wef 26/03/12.

    Till now there is no clue as to what has triggered the price increase across CR ?

    Regards / Mohit

    This(price increase) was bound to happen sooner or later....I personally like CR because of affordibilty and RTM factor.

    Every area has problems...i ve invested in noida 7x sectors and know pros and cons of the same.

    But i also feel people are getting much critical for CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish199
    This(price increase) was bound to happen sooner or later....I personally like CR because of affordibilty and RTM factor.

    Every area has problems...i ve invested in noida 7x sectors and know pros and cons of the same.

    But i also feel people are getting much critical for CR.


    This price increase is after election result & my POV now most of the gbd localities are showing upward trend immediate after poll results were declared. Now lets see if Noida/NE etc shows any correction?
    CommentQuote
  • whats the status of the dumping ground... do we need to worry about it - or its worth investing in crossing republic even in view of proposed dumping ground..
    CommentQuote
  • In Mahagun Mascot also the rate got revised effective 23-3-12
    CLP 2890/- Sqft
    Flexi 3075 /- Sqft

    Now CR also would go Out of reach ??????
    CommentQuote