Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by anksankur View Post
    I agree-A friend of mine got CR 8th floor flat in Mahagun at 1650 all inclusive under a corporate deal!Imagine,he is laughing his way to the bank!
    When?????

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
      When?????
      I know such deals happened in year 2007 in csc

Comment

Originally posted by raghu2011 View Post
        Okay to all fellow members, Here is the latest "BOMB" to discuss:

By the end of this month and before start of festive season all builders in CR will update the prices in range of 3800 to 4200 RTM.

This is not a rum our but a confirmed insider scoop from VP of a reputed CR builder.

NOW ...do you think these builders are taking drugs ?
        I too got this kind of a news. In fact builders of CR had an internal meeting on 15/09/12 on the issue of raising the prices. Builders intend to meet soon again and the price revision in CR might be freeze there in.

Comment

Originally posted by rajinder21 View Post
          sharma ji

i am planning to shift in Saviour Greenisle as builder is saying that he will be offering posession on diwali. is there any group exists for saviour. if yes then please tell me the group name.

regards
          rajinder verma
          yes sir it is "saviourgreenIsle"
          Also do join the CROMA group i mentioned in my earlier post

Comment

some times cr critics try to make differentiate between ghaziabad , noida and greater noida with illogical reason and prejudiced arguments.

they try to prove that ghaziabad is part of uttar pradesh where crime, mess, crowd, drains,
            pollution and broken roads prevails...and noida and greater noida are part of america which is crime free, metaled roads and have traffic free roads and law-abiding citizens and people serving honest govt officials..
            ' so bhaiya americans...hume apni naale ke pass , dg ka pass ,bhir bade NH 24 ke pas, polluted environment mein jine do, aap apne manhattan wale flats mein khush raho, kahe ko cr wale slum dwellers ke sath magajmari karate rahate ho.

thanks for your sympathy and empathy...
            Last edited September 25 2012, 11:09 PM.
            Money bhai.. CR citizen

Comment

Originally posted by Moneybhai View Post
              some times cr critics try to make differentiate between ghaziabad , noida and greater noida with illogical reason and prejudiced arguments.

they try to prove that ghaziabad is part of uttar pradesh where crime, mess, crowd, drains,
              pollution and broken roads prevails...and noida and greater noida are part of america which is crime free, metaled roads and have traffic free roads and law-abiding citizens and people serving honest govt officials..
              ' so bhaiya americans...hume apni naale ke pass , dg ka pass ,bhir bade NH 24 ke pas, polluted environment mein jine do, aap apne manhattan wale flats mein khush raho, kahe ko cr wale slum dwellers ke sath magajmari karate rahate ho.

thanks for your sympathy and empathy...
              Hahaha Good One...but bhaiya baki sab to thik hain yeh USA ke baare main galat baate kyo faila rahe ho...Crime Free??? traffic free??? law abiding citizens???? yeh koi naya america hain kya ya wohi obama waala???

Comment

5 years back, Noida was miles ahead of Ghaziabad in terms of traffic movement and management, wide and encroachment-free roads.
                Not anymore.
                No, ghaziabad hasn't improved but Noida has deteriorated.

The entry and exit of Noida is completely choked during peak traffic, especially in evening. Its frustrating. Noida has become just another UP town and I think it'll go further down.
                'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Judge who taken right decision as an END USER / Investment POV, my 2 friend's decisions in REAL...

1) My friend booked in Ajanara Homes Noida Extension in June/2010, he booked in 25 Lac AI 1300 SF Flat (CLP).... Current Situation, he has paid 9 Lac already .... currently construction halt at basement level ... and he himself do not think if all goes fine by SC/Farmers even then he will get possession before 2016, no resale is opened by builder at all... having lots of sleepless nights...

2) My other friend booked in Gaur Global Village Crossing in July/2010, he booked in 25.5 Lac AI 1275 SF flat at 6th Floor.... Current Situation, getting 6.5 K rent (excluding maintenance) and buyers want to buy his flat at this time in Resale in 38 Lac, he has some offers at this time at this rate..... Enjoying Income TAX Rebate on Home Loan....

Both of above are 100% REAL without any change in actual situation.
                  Last edited September 25 2012, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Very true.. an RTM flat is hundred times better than under cnstructin due 2 many risk assciated ...

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
                    Judge who taken right decision as an END USER / Investment POV, my 2 friend's decisions in REAL...

1) My friend booked in Ajanara Homes Noida Extension in June/2010, he booked in 25 Lac AI 1300 SF Flat (CLP).... Current Situation, he has paid 9 Lac already .... currently construction halt at basement level ... and he himself do not think if all goes fine by SC/Farmers even then he will get possession before 2016, no resale is opened by builder at all... having lots of sleepless nights...

2) My other friend booked in Gaur Global Village Crossing in July/2010, he booked in 25.5 Lac AI 1275 SF flat at 6th Floor.... Current Situation, getting 6.5 K rent (excluding maintenance) and buyers want to buy his flat at this time in Resale in 38 Lac, he has some offers at this time at this rate..... Enjoying Income TAX Rebate on Home Loan....

Both of above are 100% REAL without any change in actual situation.

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                      I know such deals happened in year 2007 in csc
                      Exactly my friend-in CSC!I was in CSC as well.Unfortunately I missed it!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X