9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Any update of school opening in CR

Comment

Guys pls post some pictures of Crossings. I saw it from outside kafi acha laga.

I think those who nt sure abt crossing will get a feel from pic and pictures speaks better than words.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mukul20
        Problem with people like cookie , luvguru is that they would spend all their time in this virtual world & not stepp out & see the reality.I am aghast when people say that crossing mein raat mein andhera rehta hain when in realisty Crossing is far more beautiful in night.People talk of pollution when i present some facts tehn suddenly "silence is golden".quality wise Cr is at par with any of the socities of Indirapuram & Noida.They talk of schools when children here are attending the best of schools including big bracket Presidium or Lotus Valley.we have filmmakers shooting in this area because the area looks presentable.Ghaziabad is an issue only if it is for Indirapuram.Small compost plant is an issue which is expected not to be a problem.
        Hello!
        Have Lotus Valley bus is covering CR? As per my knowledge NO.
        I got information that one of teacher of LV is coming from CR but bus yet the facility is not provided by school.
        If some of LV students are going form CR then what arrangement there Parents have done?

Kindly confirm me please.
        -------------------------------------------------

Hello!
        There is no reply about Lotus Valley School pickup arrangment from crossing republic?
        Someone have written here about that. But now not answering.

Comment

The unofficial figure for Golf Course membership floating around is Rs 2 Lacs.

Anyone aware of more specifics may please share or confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by del_sanju View Post
            Guys pls post some pictures of Crossings. I saw it from outside kafi acha laga.

I think those who nt sure abt crossing will get a feel from pic and pictures speaks better than words.
            Here are some pics i took on sunday nite when I went there...My colleague who lives there told me that crossings is glowing at night time with the inauguration of the golf course....So had to go to c for myself....believe me...the pics dont justify the serenity and beauty of the place...
            Attached Files

Comment

this looks amazing.. this place is emerging very good.. cant describe wat wud b the actual beauty of this place wen fully occupied.

Comment

this is awesome better than any society I saw.. big open area need to go there as I have also not visited the place from long..

Comment

Actually CR within the gated complex is very good ......... in fact splendid......

Only issue is when you come out of the gate ....... connectivity thru NH24 or through Sahberi Road is a challenge.

Comment

im eagerly waiting for mr. RE champ cookie's comments now.
                    im sure he has seen the pics by now.

Comment

amarpratap cha gaye dost..keep posted nice pics...u r the first one who post few pics

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X