Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by ManGupta View Post
    Actually CR within the gated complex is very good ......... in fact splendid......

Only issue is when you come out of the gate ....... connectivity thru NH24 or through Sahberi Road is a challenge.
    things are changing very fast in cr and around cr, soon or latter traffic problems will be also solved . even rome was not built in a day..
    Money bhai.. CR citizen

Comment

Originally posted by amarpratap View Post
      Here are some pics i took on sunday nite when I went there...My colleague who lives there told me that crossings is glowing at night time with the inauguration of the golf course....So had to go to c for myself....believe me...the pics dont justify the serenity and beauty of the place...
      I copied this great post (pic of CR) at below thread.....
      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=40741&page=6

Comment

Very nice pics...very impressive...i have just read about the connectivity through this thread only but i must say once properly connected this place would be amazing

Comment

Thanks for the pics. They are really good.

Comment

Great...How do you post pictures..I have so many of them but not able to post...

Comment

Originally posted by mukul20 View Post
              Great...How do you post pictures..I have so many of them but not able to post...
              Do post them. Ends users/ RTM wale wud get a huge help.

Also the pictures clicked are of golf course only. If Yes then post pics which are nt of golf course. BUilding, play area, etc. Vahi importnt hai.

Golf course ka 30 lak ke flat wala kya karega.

Comment

Hi, please find the latest pic of crossing infra taken from rooftop of a tower by a fellow resident: Click image for larger version

Name:	Crossing.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	2179273

Comment

Originally posted by mukul20 View Post

Go to Go Advanced > Add Attachment> there you will find the limits of size of image type you can upload. You can give link of some site picture as well can also uplaod from your computer. its Easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
                    Hi, please find the latest pic of crossing infra taken from rooftop of a tower by a fellow resident: [ATTACH]15824[/ATTACH]
                    Great.This is taken on the day when shooting for a film was in progress...Thanks Anurag for clearing how to upload....

Comment

Originally posted by ManGupta View Post
                      Actually CR within the gated complex is very good ......... in fact splendid......

Only issue is when you come out of the gate ....... connectivity thru NH24 or through Sahberi Road is a challenge.
                      It's not a challenge.For 2 months I have been using NH-24 & not once I have been stuck in a jam.If Traffic police do there job efficiently it is manageable.To cover 4 kms from Indirapuram to Sector-63 Noida takes 30 minutes at 8.45 a.m in the morning.To cover 10 kms from Crossings it takes less time.This is as per daily experience in our office.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X