Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I did my engineering from Thapar Institute patiala...

oh great.... and that name meri nas nas ch vasda hai... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am interested in buying commercial property in Crossing.. can anyone guide me about the price.

can someone also mention all the projects where builder has started giving possession.. also looking a Ready to move flat.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    but why do u need it..to confirm the genuineness

buddy he got it becoz it was original booking with builder as one was cancelled... if u go thru brokers also then many are giving in 35-36 lacs...

just contact few brokers and u will get it ...

even i m trying to get a builder booking or resale in a white part but can't get till now....

No .... I trust you..it's not about genuiness of your claim.... but panchsheel's claim in april 12 that no inventory is available below 17th floor. Now if you can IM me the number ;-).
    CommentQuote
  • even a online website www.citykirana.com delivers Grocery in CR.

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Pizza’s & Curries, Republik of Chicken, Southern Bites, Daawat e Mughalai, One Chinese, 2 Bakery’s, 3 new Medical stores, 2 New Grocery Stores, Optical points, 2 nos Milk dairies, Many Doctors have now started their operations in CR in last 15 days…

CR market is expanding at a good speed…good competition is resulting in discounts..
    CommentQuote
    ok jass_s urff ysingh11 urff sepulchar..

Remaining on topic where was mention of NP in my post..You are targeting me & not other way round..

This is limit now, I don't know why you do this propaganda against me. if this is how people are treated than feeling sorry about moderators.

Mr. Patiala, jass s singh etc etc , if you have issues contact them or moderators, don't spit venom here. :bab (55):
    CommentQuote
  • The true is CR is shining and this shin will increase day by day.

Few dots are remain to clean and don't worry "SURF EXCEL HAI NA".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    The true is CR is shining and this shin will increase day by day.

Few dots are remain to clean and don't worry "SURF EXCEL HAI NA".

Surf Excel and CR dono ke liye.. Mai hu na
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    This is limit now, I don't know why you do this propaganda against me. if this is how people are treated than feeling sorry about moderators.

Mr. Patiala, jass s singh etc etc , if you have issues contact them or moderators, don't spit venom here. :bab (55):

arre what's there in a name..jass_s or sepulchar..

Important is discussion on my vision of CR..where did I mentioned NP?
    CommentQuote
  • Metro connectivity of CR

In the website of GDA three phases of metro have been shown which GDA is likely to undertake. Phase II is from Vaishali to Mehrauli connecting enroute Indra Puram, Sector 62, Dundahera,.....Mahrauli( in gaziabad). It is not clear wheteher it is on paper only. No information is available on the site about time-schedule. Can anyone confirm its status from GDA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarvani
    In the website of GDA three phases of metro have been shown which GDA is likely to undertake. Phase II is from Vaishali to Mehrauli connecting enroute Indra Puram, Sector 62, Dundahera,.....Mahrauli( in gaziabad). It is not clear wheteher it is on paper only. No information is available on the site about time-schedule. Can anyone confirm its status from GDA.

Line from Dilshaad garden to New Bus Stand is the closest to becoming a reality..all others are only on papers
    CommentQuote
  • One Important point regarding proposed waste treatment plant is that it is on BOT basis i.e Build Operate & Transfer basis..Which private company would set up a plant where they know that people in CR will make so much hue & cry..Set up & Operation of this plant would not be easy.. BOT basis in this new technology is sure shot receipe for failure..

Lets have discussion on this point...
    CommentQuote
    arre what's there in a name..jass_s or sepulchar..

Important is discussion on my vision of CR..where did I mentioned NP?

I guess you are still not inhaled it down, for me and myself it makes a lot of difference, especially if someone uses else's identity on me. it affects my individuality and my existence and in case when you are comparing me with someone who doesn't even seems capable of even articulating his/her thoughts in the words.

I wonder how and what think you made this mistake, which of course hurt my feelings.

last but not the least, respect individuality and about Crossing's as area inside I will always say commendable (as done by builders).
    CommentQuote
  • Pulia widening work has started & is for all to see.though still in very initial phase but the good thing is that it has started....
    CommentQuote
    Pulia widening work has started & is for all to see.though still in very initial phase but the good thing is that it has started....

dkp..there is no widening happening....can you give little heads up...yes the another pulia (back side GH-07) is in making and i have seen they are making 40 cemented blocks to make a way some 10 days back there were 10-11 blocks ready and the work was going on with 15-20 odd people, as per them this will take another 5-6 months to get the pulia operational....!!
    CommentQuote
  • jainanurag I yesterday went towards shahberi..the tin shade which has been put along the barrier was making me curious..on asking they said that widening work has started...they are now looking to divert the flow of naala..once water recedes.foundation work is to begin...today morning some bricks were also being unloaded..lets hope for the best..

On the other pulia you are correct
    CommentQuote