Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    gardenia phase-II was what i was refering.. SAM residency only has 4 BR, SAM palatial is besides jaipuria you can see that, proview loading is more but then he is compensating with freebies..

psu bank is not giving loans...atleast SBI is not although they have branch in CR...

see people are living on 23 rd Floor in panchsheel..If phase-I is approved..phase-ii shall also get approved...that is the general trend

ok i will enquire abt phase 2 of gardenia....i think it is in construction right now..any idea is it going on or stopped?

when i visited last there then i saw a society besides jaipuria ...and that was looking very bad work...there were many patches .... i guess it is sam palatial only...

thanks for information abt panchsheel ..i thought there are max 19 floors only..
    CommentQuote
  • I guess 40 , 50 L, you should try in Indirapuram, there are few societies where in this range one can look for flats else Shipra Suncity (smaller size units) available. IP is next to Delhi and developed area with almost no major issues like DG, Connectivity etc Area is surrounded by good gentry 3 sides Vasundhra, vaishali and Sector 63 Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    why people here always fighting and arguing with each other.

I don't know why no one is helping me to finalize and book finally a 2bhk flat in crossings as I need to buy for self use and not for investment..

check one more builder KINGSWOOD INFRA... their project "kingswood court" is opposite panchsheel and adjacent to galleria market..opp golf course.. Check it out.. It wil giv possesion in 1-1.5 yrs.. U may like it... Good luck
    CommentQuote
  • What is the approx psf rate in Paramount/Prateek/Assotech societies?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    I guess 40 , 50 L, you should try in Indirapuram, there are few societies where in this range one can look for flats else Shipra Suncity (smaller size units) available. IP is next to Delhi and developed area with almost no major issues like DG, Connectivity etc Area is surrounded by good gentry 3 sides Vasundhra, vaishali and Sector 63 Noida.

can u suggest which society has it in 40L in indirapuram....
    also i think isn't that all will be in resale and they r gonna ask for premium in black which i cannot give as need to take 80% loan mostly excluding 20%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    check one more builder KINGSWOOD INFRA... their project "kingswood court" is opposite panchsheel and adjacent to galleria market..opp golf course.. Check it out.. It wil giv possesion in 1-1.5 yrs.. U may like it... Good luck

thanks for suggestion.. but that project has minimum size of 1390 sqft which i cannot afford :(
    CommentQuote
    can u suggest which society has it in 40L in indirapuram....
    also i think isn't that all will be in resale and they r gonna ask for premium in black which i cannot give as need to take 80% loan mostly excluding 20%

shipra sun city you will get regent easily 2BHK , black portion in Ghaziabad is overall very less, i like it but its negative for returns and keep the rates away from sky rocketing.

You can also try VXL society, Supertech old ... Jaipuria you can get cheap but I would say dont go for that, you look for an agent in IP , you will surely get nice acomodation thats too near to delhi , metro and Noida.

I also heard Shakti Khand flats, builders are re building it and its a good deal try it
    CommentQuote
    thanks for suggestion.. but that project has minimum size of 1390 sqft which i cannot afford :(

That project also has 1055 sq.ft in road facing front tower.. U musst check it with the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Thats a fraud builder. Never delivered anything in Noida as they claim. Big fraud. Avoid it. go personally and check their commericial projects in noida. u will get my point.

And everyone be assured who so ever tells good about this builder is a broker for sure.

Originally Posted by abhay87
    CommentQuote
  • And they will never deliver also

Originally Posted by desmataks
    CommentQuote
    That project also has 1055 sq.ft in road facing front tower.. U musst check it with the builder.

As said in my earlier post its better to throw your money than to book a unit with this Real fruad. Read in IREF, separate thread about the builder already excist
    CommentQuote
  • As said in my earlier post its better to throw your money than to book a unit with this Real fruad. Read in IREF, separate thread about the builder already exist
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realestate00
    As said in my earlier post its better to throw your money than to book a unit with this Real fruad. Read in IREF, separate thread about the builder already excist[/QUOTE

give some facts before claiming it to be a fraud... And im not a brokerAs said in my earlier post its better to throw your money than to book a unit with this Real fruad. Read in IREF, separate thread about the builder already excist[/QUOTE

give some facts before claiming it to be a fraud... And im not a broker
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by realestate00
    As said in my earlier post its better to throw your money than to book a unit with this Real fruad. Read in IREF, separate thread about the builder already excist

give some facts before claiming it to be a fraud... And im not a broker

As told earlier any one can visit their commercial sites in Noida.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realestate00
    Originally Posted by abhay87

As told earlier any one can visit their commercial sites in Noida.:bab (59):

What do u wanna say ... Say it clearly

What do u wanna say ... Say it clearly
    CommentQuote