Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
    DG land starts in front of Prateek and extends towards Shahberi Pulia. I hope u get the right position. The rates in CR is between 2900 - 3300 [depending on PLC]

Heard that builders are proposing some increment to take it upto 3800 + for RTM units.. but can't confirm on this. Symphony is 1 f the good project.. at least their Club is rocking..
    wow , that would be sweeeeeeeeet !! good festive gift to CR owners

Comment

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post
      wow , that would be sweeeeeeeeet !! good festive gift to CR owners
      Actually for owners it does not matter what the price is ....CR is shaping up as a great township..... that's pleasing . Rate matters for investors.

Comment

Frnz..though like others, m also been a frequent visitor of this thread/forum however checked last 10 days threads in a single go.. Trust, this is my first post on this forum after i saw some people have bashed CR like anything,as if living there is a punishment of KalaPani and all your money have gone into drain with the logics of INVESTMENTS, END USE and many more
        Well, just sharing my personal example without mentioning a lot of pros and cons.. I invested in Gaur global village during Aug.12 when a Gaur Carnival was going on with a 1050 sqft flat all inclusive deal at 21 lacs, and the possesion will be given next month in nov.12..almost no such day gone by in last 3 months when i dont receive a call from a broker for a quote in the range of Rs 36 lacs to Rs 38 lacs
        so i need to understand from the bashers as how cud a appreciation of more than 70% in a 1 yr span was not a good decision for INVESTMENT..in other words min 1 lakh earning/month and goin on..
        As far as end use is concern, i visisted my flat last sunday and trust from my flat balocny a part of golf course, fountain at Gaur crossing, a bful entry gate of Gaur, a park with kids playing in it and a fully operation club with Zym can be viewed..so i need to understand as how can a flat with such a view and place like CR can be so bad.. i am eagrly waiting for the possesion to get rid of Rs 18,000 rented flat in Vaishali..
        Atlast, The only point is take calculative decisions on your research and dont get chock down by unnecessary theories, i also made some 15 visits to CR, RNE, NE, Noida Sector 7X etc before finalising my deal 1 yr back..Some golden rules of Mr Warren Buffet I follow ..cheers..
        Attached Files

Comment

Its Aug.11..when i made investment.. not Aug.12

Comment

Thanks for the info..got the location via wikimapia as well...

I am thinking of approaching the builder directly and not in resale...

Comment

guyz,
              which metro station is closest from CR? vaishali or noida city center?
              and how much do the non-sharing autos take from CR to these metro stations and vice versa?

Comment

Am not sure about city center fare .. but fare of Vaisahali metro on shared is Rs25 from ABES and non-shared is 150-200 Rs

I guess the same would be for city center tooo.. but haven't tried

Comment

Originally posted by Rahulgzb View Post
                  Well, just sharing my personal example without mentioning a lot of pros and cons.. I invested in Gaur global village during Aug.12 when a Gaur Carnival was going on with a 1050 sqft flat all inclusive deal at 21 lacs, and the possesion will be given next month in nov.12..almost no such day gone by in last 3 months when i dont receive a call from a broker for a quote in the range of Rs 36 lacs to Rs 38 lacs
                  so i need to understand from the bashers as how cud a appreciation of more than 70% in a 1 yr span was not a good decision for INVESTMENT..in other words min 1 lakh earning/month and goin on..
                  I fail to understand as per your quote even if i consider you bought the unit in August 11 (instead of August 12) for merely 21Lacs and till November 11(as per your quote in less than 3months) it went upto 36 to 38 Lacs (as u mentioned u were getting calls from brokers) ... kuch hazam nahi ho raha

Comment

Improvement in connectivity to cr

Saw the below post on CROMA

"Construction of missing link of road from Greater Noida to NH 24 has started. As many of you will be aware that approx. 500m of this road was pending due to land acquisition, which was cleared in 1st month by Akhilesh Govt.

Today due to heavy jam at Sahberi in evening, I returned back to Gaur Circle & used this road. From Gaur Circle went to NH24 and came to CR via ABES. It meets NH 24 near Siddarth Vihar cut. 1st stage of Road that is filling of earth is at completion stage. Car can be driven of this road.

Hopefully in coming 2-3 month this should be ready, once this road is ready a substantial amount of people from Ghaziabad using Sahberi road will get diverted on this road and bottleneck at Sahberi Pula will get reduced.

Lets hope for best."

From the above it appears that travelling to and from CR was an issue of the past!!

Comment

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
                      I fail to understand as per your quote even if i consider you bought the unit in August 11 (instead of August 12) for merely 21Lacs and till November 11(as per your quote in less than 3months) it went upto 36 to 38 Lacs (as u mentioned u were getting calls from brokers) ... kuch hazam nahi ho raha
                      How can you digest buddy , you were the seller at that time isn't !!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X