Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
    I fail to understand as per your quote even if i consider you bought the unit in August 11 (instead of August 12) for merely 21Lacs and till November 11(as per your quote in less than 3months) it went upto 36 to 38 Lacs (as u mentioned u were getting calls from brokers) ... kuch hazam nahi ho raha
    Boss you are reading too much between the lines......he said last 3 months that is sep,Aug ,july 2012.
    Also he has mentioned 70% return in 1 year span.
    Last edited September 30 2012, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
      Boss you are reading too much between the lines......he said last 3 months that is sep,Aug ,july 2012.
      Also he has mentioned 70% return in 1 year span.
      Caution to CR lovers.. Jass is one who sold his supertech flat last year in losses and bought in Neharpur

Comment

I fail to understand as per your quote even if i consider you bought the unit in August 11 (instead of August 12) for merely 21Lacs and till November 11(as per your quote in less than 3months) it went upto 36 to 38 Lacs (as u mentioned u were getting calls from brokers) ... kuch hazam nahi ho raha
        You can simple google search Gaur Carnival offer in last year same time..it was advt in all newspaper, FM radio etc..all inclusive price was 21 lacs for Gaur global village Tower C and Tower D 1050 sqft price..even one of my frnd got to negotiate at 20 lacs, just 15days earlier to me.. today you will not get anything in below 36 lacs for reality..i am trying for one of my office collegue..but not yet been able to..what sort of digestion you are required Jass.. Its simple mathmatics..No biology is required as such
        And trust the purpose of mentoning the actual cost/profit was to make people understand actual ground reality rather than making castles in the air.. I always used to keep myself out of active discussion in this thread..but thanks to all you frnz for dragging me out here

Comment

Originally posted by Rahulgzb View Post
          You can simple google search Gaur Carnival offer in last year same time..it was advt in all newspaper, FM radio etc..all inclusive price was 21 lacs for Gaur global village Tower C and Tower D 1050 sqft price..even one of my frnd got to negotiate at 20 lacs, just 15days earlier to me.. today you will not get anything in below 36 lacs for reality..i am trying for one of my office collegue..but not yet been able to..what sort of digestion you are required Jass.. Its simple mathmatics..No biology is required as such
          And trust the purpose of mentoning the actual cost/profit was to make people understand actual ground reality rather than making castles in the air.. I always used to keep myself out of active discussion in this thread..but thanks to all you frnz for dragging me out here
          Rahul welcome Rahul .. beware this forum is very addictive

Comment

MERE BHAI ZARA DHYAN SE READ KARIYE HE SAID LAST THREE MONTHS FROM PRESENT DAY ..... i hope u got that buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Rahulgzb View Post
              Its Aug.11..when i made investment.. not Aug.12
              Hi Rahul, I read ur comment and its good that u get a very good appreciation. As u searched the CR location extensively so can u tell me if thr is any availability for ready to move or near to posession home in CR for 1 or 2 bhk flats. What all inclusive price is going on right now. And which builder has the best projects in CR. Also overall how is the CR locality ? Pls let me know. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh1980 View Post
                Hi Rahul, I read ur comment and its good that u get a very good appreciation. As u searched the CR location extensively so can u tell me if thr is any availability for ready to move or near to posession home in CR for 1 or 2 bhk flats. What all inclusive price is going on right now. And which builder has the best projects in CR. Also overall how is the CR locality ? Pls let me know. Thanks
                Hi Saurabh.as far as I know their is no 1BHK option in entire CR..i also visited CR after some 3-4 months gap for clearing the formalities of possession letter/registry..hence not have in depth analysis of current rates..however as required by one of my frnd, i checked for gaur flat of my size, but only resale option was available..that also just 2 sellers were told to me demanding 38lacs..My frnd gave the last quote as 35 lacs, but since last sunday no call is recd at his end..
                As far as the best is concern..i am living in Gaur's flat in vaishali, hence have some sense of comfort with this builder but as far as i know Assotech has done some wonderful work in thier IP society, Assotech Windsor with a very good club and other facilities..check all other builders as Mahagun, Ajnara, Prateek, paramount etc.. My criteria of best is the word of mouth communication/experiance of residents living in this builders existing flats/socities may be at some other location..the DNA remains the same though

Comment

Guys.. I cant deny this.. no doubt, CR happened to be best investment for an end user like me. Booked in Mar 11. Gr floor, park facing, corner flat. Rate : U all know prices prevailing at that time

This Oct 4, is first b'day of my flat.. A joyfull year living in my own home has passed away. Day by day.. more beautiful living experience, what else u need?

Review: All positive, After being in Dwarka,Delhi ... never missed anything here.
                  Thanks 2 God 4 creating a situation, that compelled me to book my on home in CR. Just hope and pray for death of DG Menace in black n white.

Originally posted by abhay87 View Post
                  MERE BHAI ZARA DHYAN SE READ KARIYE HE SAID LAST THREE MONTHS FROM PRESENT DAY ..... i hope u got that buddy

Comment

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
                    Guys.. I cant deny this.. no doubt, CR happened to be best investment for an end user like me. Booked in Mar 11. Gr floor, park facing, corner flat. Rate : U all know prices prevailing at that time

This Oct 4, is first b'day of my flat.. A joyfull year living in my own home has passed away. Day by day.. more beautiful living experience, what else u need?

Review: All positive, After being in Dwarka,Delhi ... never missed anything here.
                    Thanks 2 God 4 creating a situation, that compelled me to book my on home in CR. Just hope and pray for death of DG Menace in black n white.
                    Sir as you must be know good news is road connectivity b/w gaur circle to NH24 coming to shape and this will reduce traffic pressure on shaberi drastically..

Comment

What is the status of IGL Gas Pipe Line in CR, whether it has come or yet to come. if it has come to some societies when expected in main crossings.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X