Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Mohit for both the pulia the work is on behing GH-07. and For Shahberi Pulia GDA have also written on Tin Wall (recently walled on pulia) that Pulia wideing work in progress by GDA....!!

Both culverts behind GH-07 and at Shahberi are being constructed by Lakshay Construction Company. Work has been awarded by Crossings Infrastructure and is expected to be complete by April-13.

Culvert behind GH-07 will take the commuter to NE. Once in NE, if the commuter turns left it will take him to Gaur City 2. If he turns right he will again be required to cross a culvert (this is the third already existing and being widened by the above named company) and will take the commuter straight to Vijay Chowk through a road that opens just adjacent to the petrol pump on Vijay Chowk.

The above development will merge both NE and CR beyond recognition.

Interested members are requested to check the above and comment on the impact of this ongoing development on CR prices.
    CommentQuote
  • What about the upper floors? I have been there quite a few times & golf view is amazing specially in evening & nights....

Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    I was looking for an appartment below 10th floor golf course facing appartment within 3,400psf all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Both culverts behind GH-07 and at Shahberi are being constructed by Lakshay Construction Company. Work has been awarded by Crossings Infrastructure and is expected to be complete by April-13.

Culvert behind GH-07 will take the commuter to NE. Once in NE, if the commuter turns left it will take him to Gaur City 2. If he turns right he will again be required to cross a culvert (this is the third already existing and being widened by the above named company) and will take the commuter straight to Vijay Chowk through a road that opens just adjacent to the petrol pump on Vijay Chowk.

The above development will merge both NE and CR beyond recognition.

Interested members are requested to check the above and comment on the impact of this ongoing development on CR prices.

Well my initial report was true & with so much details coming in I am sure CR is here to surprise people.CR in today's date & population is manageable & can be said comfortable.

My take on development is:

1] widening of pulia should make life comfortable for next 2 years.(considering that no other additional roads are operational)
    2] Road for GH-7 to NE will make next 2 years comfortable.
    3] NH-24 widening in 6 years from now will make CR a very comfortable place to stay in.

This I am seeing in line with NE & NH-24 socities also getting developed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Well my initial report was true & with so much details coming in I am sure CR is here to surprise people.CR in today's date & population is manageable & can be said comfortable.

My take on development is:

1] widening of pulia should make life comfortable for next 2 years.(considering that no other additional roads are operational)
    2] Road for GH-7 to NE will make next 2 years comfortable.
    3] NH-24 widening in 6 years from now will make CR a very comfortable place to stay in.

This I am seeing in line with NE & NH-24 socities also getting developed.

Yes, It will ensure the area will gain momentum. A lot of news are already in air, had been in air and would be in air. (courtesy: hindi newspapers)

Lets pray Ghaziabad should adopt Crossings and stop step mother treatment to it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Yes, It will ensure the area will gain momentum. A lot of news are already in air, had been in air and would be in air. (courtesy: hindi newspapers)

Lets pray Ghaziabad should adopt Crossings and stop step mother treatment to it.

Ghaziabad should stay away from crossings bcoz that will include DG staying away..

CR is here inspite of Ghaziabad Authorities & not because of Ghaziabad authorities..

Better would be NE developing..NH-24 taken care off by NHAI...so no Ghaziabad...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Ghaziabad should stay away from crossings bcoz that will include DG staying away..

CR is here inspite of Ghaziabad Authorities & not because of Ghaziabad authorities..

Better would be NE developing..NH-24 taken care off by NHAI...so no Ghaziabad...

Passport aur Aadhar card aur Voters ID card par toh Ghaziabad hi hoga..na?
    CommentQuote
  • will movie by the name of "ZILLA GHAZIABAD" benefit it in any way.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody tell me what Crossings Infrastructure is planning for the wide area between Ajnara and Panchsheel ?
    CommentQuote
  • That area would be a green belt as per the plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by p2nigam
    That area would be a green belt as per the plan.

Have heard the same. Presently they are constructed an underpass to the golf course market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Have heard the same. Presently they are constructed an underpass to the golf course market.

Yes as per my information this place will be used to develop a park connected to golf course via underpass. Various underpasses to connect the central foundation and malls also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Passport aur Aadhar card aur Voters ID card par toh Ghaziabad hi hoga..na?

Sir No Problems with Zilla Ghaziabad tag till frndz & family get good property at decent prices..planning to see Zilla Ghaziabad at a single screen theatre...hahaha
    CommentQuote
  • Does the Roadside construction of sewage naala on NH-24 from crossings cut towards vijay nagar is part of NH-24 widening project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Nobody replied, what is the cost to avail the facilities of luxurious Golf Course of Crossings!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Nobody replied, what is the cost to avail the facilities of luxurious Golf Course of Crossings!

i think somebody did reply ..:)))

Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    It is Rs 20,000 pa charge plus Rs 15,000 refundable security.

Membership might open in February-13.
    CommentQuote