Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

this is operational in few towers of Symphony as per my knowledge..

Comment

Friends,
      whats the current RTM rate in CR for a 2 bhk. please reply.

Comment

Hi,

I'm planning to buy flat in Crossing but only fear about Dumping ground, can anybody please let me know updated status about DG.

Thanks

Comment

2 BHK available in 1000~1300 SQFT Ranges between 35 to 42 Lacs depending on society, location & floor No.

Comment

Originally posted by atullohiya View Post
            Hi,

I'm planning to buy flat in Crossing but only fear about Dumping ground, can anybody please let me know updated status about DG.

Thanks
            last hearing was on September 17 in SC. case adjourned for 6 weeks. please visit croma.org.in for full updates. we are not hiding anything.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks
              Update is matter is in supream court and next hearing is somewhere near early November.. we don't know if we get relief by then or not or we need to wait next hearing.. but so far on ground no work has been done by GNN . Altough newspaper clips always flashing that DG will be ready to use by year end.

You are in catch 22 situation I know if you buy now then you may face DG coming to CR but if you don't buy now then prices will shoot if DG issue gets resolve. And solution of this to go for socities like saviour, Ajanara , Gaur and Mahagun which are at a good distance of dumping ground and you will never have any problem.

Comment

I hope that DG will never come in CR due to the following reasons:

1. Multiple clearances
                2. A good number of families already moved in.
                3. NE new project will be effected if it comes; so builders lobby factor.
                4. Vote Bank issue.
                5. Moreover at last residents & local villagers will not allow "by any means" to become it a reality.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
                  Update is matter is in supream court and next hearing is somewhere near early November.. we don't know if we get relief by then or not or we need to wait next hearing.. but so far on ground no work has been done by GNN . Altough newspaper clips always flashing that DG will be ready to use by year end.

You are in catch 22 situation I know if you buy now then you may face DG coming to CR but if you don't buy now then prices will shoot if DG issue gets resolve. And solution of this to go for socities like saviour, Ajanara , Gaur and Mahagun which are at a good distance of dumping ground and you will never have any problem.
                  What about main crossing and Laboni proview as these project are back.

Comment

What about main crossing and Laboni proview as these project are back.
                    suggest you to visit and pick what you want .. if price is not a contraint then you can get very good flat of your choice.

Comment

Had called paramount symphony guys .........no option in RTM flats...apart from topmost floor.............3300 psf all incl...........apart from this in mapple tower ground floor 1120 sqft @3500 psf...and above floors only 1465 sq ft @3300 psf...........what to do guys pls suggest....

Are these figures quoted true and all the inventory is finished??

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X