Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    Is it RTM ?? I do not think so really. I recently booked a flat in CR and yes the current market is around 40l for 2bhk.

ohk..thanks for info... that was not rtm ..it will be rtm in a year....

40l price is for resale right? and wat abt stamp, registry..excluded or included in 40l?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks

40l price is for resale right? and wat abt stamp, registry..excluded or included in 40l?

Its a RTM or will be an RTM in a month. Few families are already staying in the tower. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks

Stamp and registry is always excluded and broker charges and moreover some people also ask for service tax
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    Stamp and registry is always excluded and broker charges and moreover some people also ask for service tax .

How about the construction quality?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    How about the construction quality?

i guess that's subjective. For me its decent. I have talked to people already living their and according to them its seems to be ok.
    CommentQuote
  • Saviour IRIS Crossing Republik - Construction on hold

Hello Group Users,

Any update why Saviour IRIS construction is on hold.

It's been more than 6 months and there's no progress to it.

Every time we reach them they say that approval will be coming in next 15 days and six months have passed hearing this.

Can someone please suggest what is the matter and how soon can we expect a solution.

Thanks

Originally Posted by prakhar439
    One of my friend's have a flat on 8th floor in saviour phase2. What is the impact of this raid in saviuor. Please tell me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankit1604
    Hello Group Users,

Any update why Saviour IRIS construction is on hold.

It's been more than 6 months and there's no progress to it.

Every time we reach them they say that approval will be coming in next 15 days and six months have passed hearing this.

Can someone please suggest what is the matter and how soon can we expect a solution.

Thanks

Hmmmmm... any comments from Mr DKPatiala
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know him yet... any clue whats going on?

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar

Saviour is a big time defaulter.No information on that...
    CommentQuote
  • Sir John Bakery the best bakery of Indirapuram is also opening it's new branch in CR...

All the big names are coming..Once the mall shapes up Domino's , Mcdonalds who have already booked spaces would become operational but before that we are not missing them..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala

I do have my flat in Saviour (tower A1). Saviour offered possession for that in the end of Nov and I got my flat registered in mid of Jan.

Although possession is delayed by more than one year but as well as quality is concerned, as per me it seems OK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Sir John Bakery the best bakery of Indirapuram is also opening it's new branch in CR...

All the big names are coming..Once the mall shapes up Domino's , Mcdonalds who have already booked spaces would become operational but before that we are not missing them..

Yeah i saw today the banner of Sir John Bakery in Well Bazar. There will be more big names and outlets coming up in upcoming months. Do you know when Orbit Plaza/Panchsheel Square will be operational ? Also there is one more excavation going on behind panchsheel square in the name of Saviour Street is that also one of the Multiplex ?
    CommentQuote
  • On what basis are you saying that Saviuor is a big defaulter, please enlighten.

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    CommentQuote
  • It's been pretty long now with no clear answer.

Most troubling point is there's no information as when work will resume.

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    CommentQuote
  • See almost all other socities in CR have offered possession.Lates being Dreamland,Exotica,Golf Greens,Sam, More towers in Mahagun.Cosmos also is getting ready..Saviour is partner of Gaur in NE..it seems they have lost interest in CR..

I will like to clarify that Saviour being on other side of Fountain generally people in CR do not go that side..So no update on actual progress...
    CommentQuote