Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Yeah i saw today the banner of Sir John Bakery in Well Bazar. There will be more big names and outlets coming up in upcoming months. Do you know when Orbit Plaza/Panchsheel Square will be operational ? Also there is one more excavation going on behind panchsheel square in the name of Saviour Street is that also one of the Multiplex ?

11Xing bhai no idea but I will get idea...
    CommentQuote
  • Any news about Automatic Tellering Machine's.i sometimes think that CROMS's effort are channelised towards things that are not in the right direction.Croma keeps talking about Post offices.They say that letters do not get delivered.I have not faced this problem till date.Couriers & Indian post has delivered all that have been sent to me. we should focus on things like 's, Hospitals, schools..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    See almost all other socities in CR have offered possession.Lates being Dreamland,Exotica,Golf Greens,Sam, More towers in Mahagun.Cosmos also is getting ready..Saviour is partner of Gaur in NE..it seems they have lost interest in CR..

I will like to clarify that Saviour being on other side of Fountain generally people in CR do not go that side..So no update on actual progress...

yes the Saviour location is far off towards other end. I went to Saviour to see the project from fountain chowk and found that its really a long distance to commute from fountain chowk. Also the locality nearby is not covered with boundaries and this project seems to be isolated.

There is some work going behind Gaur and Obit Plaza, don't know whether this work relates to the Hospital location between Gaur and Mahagun.

Do you know when the other Pulia i.e. behind GH-7 will be open for public use. Nowadays there is hell lot of traffic jam in shahberi that starts itself from outskirts of shahberi village at 7-8 PM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    yes the Saviour location is far off towards other end. I went to Saviour to see the project from fountain chowk and found that its really a long distance to commute from fountain chowk. Also the locality nearby is not covered with boundaries and this project seems to be isolated.

There is some work going behind Gaur and Obit Plaza, don't know whether this work relates to the Hospital location between Gaur and Mahagun.

Do you know when the other Pulia i.e. behind GH-7 will be open for public use. Nowadays there is hell lot of traffic jam in shahberi that starts itself from outskirts of shahberi village at 7-8 PM.

During evening time we take NH-24 to return.We work in sector -63 hence we can manage that very easily.

As far as other pulia is concerned..concrete blocks are ready for the culvert.On the other side of Naala also mud has been dumped.I did not understand the actual route & on being asked people asked me to visit Mahagun Mywoods in Noida extension to get the real idea.i plan to visit soon on this route.

Regarding huge excavation behind Orbit plaza..I shall soon confirm the plans..
    CommentQuote
  • Unethical demand of interest by Paramount - Please sugegst

Dear Freinds,

Require your help,

Paramount has suddenly demanded interest for so called late payments. They never send demand letter on their own and normally send after 2-3 reminders. As you are aware banks disburse only after receiving demand letter.
    I have flat in Paramount mapple CR.
    Please suggest your experience.

Thanks in advance

Sumit
    CommentQuote
  • oh, ok... I thought by defaulter you meant they either don't have funds or have big time underdelivered on promises.

I have written in the forum before that Saviour Greenisle is the first exclusive project of Saviour Group. Earlier they have partnered with Gaur and SPS Group. So, being their first project, it is pretty important for them. However, their 2nd own project in Mohan Nagar generated good response and therfore the resources were shared, resulting in slowdown of construction pace earlier. With NX re-opening, resources will get more shared even more and things will take longer to pick up on existing sites.

On possession delay, Saviour is the first project in CR Phase 2, and by design it was scheduled to come later than Phase I projects. Saviour Greenisle has delayed posession by 12-18 months in Phase 1 towers, which is pretty normal by Real Estate standards.

On quality of construction, the company has delivered reasonable well and the construction quality is satisfactory.

The reason that construction is not happening currently is becasue Saviour doesn't have the approval for 19+ floors in their 24 floor towers - still unresolved with authorities.

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    See almost all other socities in CR have offered possession.Lates being Dreamland,Exotica,Golf Greens,Sam, More towers in Mahagun.Cosmos also is getting ready..Saviour is partner of Gaur in NE..it seems they have lost interest in CR..

I will like to clarify that Saviour being on other side of Fountain generally people in CR do not go that side..So no update on actual progress...
    CommentQuote
  • When we discussed this with Saviour guys they said the possession will be delayed and will be giving that around end of 2014 for the Phase 2.

Here, I am still in doubt's about possession of their Phase 1 flats. I think it's still not given.

Originally Posted by mayank10
    oh, ok... I thought by defaulter you meant they either don't have funds or have big time underdelivered on promises.

I have written in the forum before that Saviour Greenisle is the first exclusive project of Saviour Group. Earlier they have partnered with Gaur and SPS Group. So, being their first project, it is pretty important for them. However, their 2nd own project in Mohan Nagar generated good response and therfore the resources were shared, resulting in slowdown of construction pace earlier. With NX re-opening, resources will get more shared even more and things will take longer to pick up on existing sites.

On possession delay, Saviour is the first project in CR Phase 2, and by design it was scheduled to come later than Phase I projects. Saviour Greenisle has delayed posession by 12-18 months in Phase 1 towers, which is pretty normal by Real Estate standards.

On quality of construction, the company has delivered reasonable well and the construction quality is satisfactory.

The reason that construction is not happening currently is becasue Saviour doesn't have the approval for 19+ floors in their 24 floor towers - still unresolved with authorities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankit1604
    When we discussed this with Saviour guys they said the possession will be delayed and will be giving that around end of 2014 for the Phase 2.

Here, I am still in doubt's about possession of their Phase 1 flats. I think it's still not given.

Crossings : its common story

Paramount Symphony - Reduction of 50% green area of Symphony project at Crossings Republik, Page 3

Proview Constructions Limited - Delay in construction and discrepancies in plan

Crossings Republic - Sell of Flats with some plan and later change the plan

Guarsons india - Global Village Project

These are similar complaints available in any of the web sites , from those handful builders of Crossings, along with big news that more than 700 flats are illegal in Corssings !...
    CommentQuote
  • Widen NH-24, demand Gzb residents

NEW DELHI: Ghaziabad residents staged a protest at Jantar Mantar on Saturday demanding the widening of NH-24 and 58 at the earliest.
    The protest was held under the leadership of the city Residents Welfare Association (RWA) federation.

“These highways are a lifeline for Delhi and a means of livelihood for the commuters of Trans Hindon areas —Indirapuram, Vasundhra, Vaishali and other colonies. These roads also serve as a means of communication for the military, in case of any external aggression,” said Col Tejender Tyagi of Ghaziabad RWA federation.
    “If highways emanating from Delhi, including the Delhi-Agra, Delhi-Jaipur, Delhi-Chandigarh highway, have been widened then why is the government delaying the widening of NH -24 and 58,” said one of the residents.
    “A proposal to widen these highways from 10 to 16 lanes in different stretches is already in Parliament but the surface ministry is not giving a firm time schedule. Commuters are suffering every day due to traffic snarls on NH-24 and 58,” said Pramod Sharma, a resident.
    CommentQuote
  • दिल्ली से आगरा, जयपुर और चंडीगढ़ का चौड़ीकरण तो एनएच-58 व 24 का क्यों नहीं
    जागरण संवाददाता, नई दिल्ली : जब दिल्ली से आगरा, जयपुर, व चंडीगढ़ राजमार्ग का चौड़ीकरण किया जा चुका है, तो गाजियाबाद से होकर गुजरने वाले एनएच-24 व एनएच-58 का चौड़ीकरण क्यों नहीं किया जा रहा है। जबकि इन दो राष्ट्रीय राजमार्गो से उत्तराखंड व उत्तर प्रदेश के अलावा अन्य प्रांतों के भी मुख्य मार्ग हैं। यह बातें आरडब्ल्यूए के पदाधिकारियों ने जंतर-मंतर पर आयोजित धरने के दौरान कही। पदाधिकारियों ने दैनिक जागरण द्वारा चलाए जा रहे अभियान का सहयोग करने की हुंकार भरी। धरने का समर्थन देते हुए भाजपा के राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष एवं गाजियाबाद से सांसद राजनाथ सिंह ने कहा कि वह दिसंबर 2011 में एनएच के चौड़ीकरण का मुद्दा उठा चुके हैं, आगामी बजट सत्र में इसे फिर लोकसभा में उठाएंगे।शनिवार को गाजियाबाद आरडब्ल्यूए फेडरेशन के तत्वावधान में जंतर-मंतर पर एनएच 24 व 58 के चौड़ीकरण के लिए धरना प्रदर्शन किया गया। इस अवसर पर राजनाथ सिंह ने कहा कि गाजियाबाद के साथ ही इससे होकर गुजरने वाले लोग जिस प्रकार जाम से त्रस्त हैं उसे देखते हुए दोनों राष्ट्रीय राजमार्गो का चौड़ीकरण जरूरी है। उन्होंने कहा कि वे पूर्व में दो बार मई व दिसंबर 2012 में लोकसभा में उठा चुके हैं। केंद्रीय भूतल परिवहन मंत्री ने दोनों बार आश्वासन दिया, लेकिन हुआ कुछ भी नहीं। उन्होंने कहा कि वे बजट सत्र में फिर इस मुद्दे को वे फिर उठाएंगे।
    CommentQuote
  • ek fuddu sa A.T.M tak to hai nahi.....baatein World class living ki.

Most of the builders top floors are illegal, Market is full of guzzars/DEALERS after Nagar is made its president. Total mess...

Dreamers CR , wake up Dumping ground is undercostruction rapid pace
    & 'll haunt u soon wid artificial price burst. It was the only reason u got cheap junta flats
    & now u r running 4m the truth.

NEW Buyers stop being fooled by brokers , increase ur budget & buy something good else where
    CommentQuote
  • SBI bank is there, u are asking about A.T.M. ...wo bhi aa jayega...it is very easy to think in negative direction. try to think in positive way....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    ek fuddu sa A.T.M tak to hai nahi.....baatein World class living ki.

Most of the builders top floors are illegal, Market is full of guzzars/DEALERS after Nagar is made its president. Total mess...

& 'll haunt u soon wid artificial price burst. It was the only reason u got cheap junta flats

NEW Buyers stop being fooled by brokers , increase ur budget & buy something good else where

Thand rakh.. A.T.M bhi aa jayega. Sab aa jayega.. Let it flourish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    ek fuddu sa A.T.M tak to hai nahi.....baatein World class living ki.

OMG bhi nai hai , :bab (59): luvguru , be careful u will be labelled as jassingh ysingh sepulchar ha ha ha.

Pls for Godsake say its world class Dream CITY ....let people enjoy this , atleast these are few words which they can have with them rest all is visible
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    OMG bhi nai hai , :bab (59): luvguru , be careful u will be labelled as jassingh ysingh sepulchar ha ha ha.

Pls for Godsake say its world class Dream CITY ....let people enjoy this , atleast these are few words which they can have with them rest all is visible

Luvguru and jass_s the old lovers unite in the valentine week.atleast cr is not becoming awall between these 2 cr bashers.
    How narrow minded and cheap of u sepulchar urf jass to start a thread where u are against propoganda.what are u doing here.
    Luvguru wld u say cr is good if an of any bank opens here.in absence of this are not people of cr spending.
    As far as dg is concerned pray harder that it comes.the more u pray the more it will be delayed.
    Pulia widening,new road to ne.we will have the last hurrah
    CommentQuote