Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • DikPatiala why u are after me only, luvguru said i just commented, and is not running there, so these are basic necessities , without this claiming World class is not so correct friend, like this tou Palwal and NP will call themselves manhatten cities (bcoz of few delayed high rise) no na , thats what i said.

Moreover NP people defend , argue, accept faults where as in CR everything taken as BASH , i wonder why!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    DikPatiala why u are after me only, luvguru said i just commented, and is not running there, so these are basic necessities , without this claiming World class is not so correct friend, like this tou Palwal and NP will call themselves manhatten cities (bcoz of few delayed high rise) no na , thats what i said.

Moreover NP people defend , argue, accept faults where as in CR everything taken as BASH , i wonder why!!!!!

U are making fun,asking someone to call something world class.

I am not here to compare np and cr once again.

U are pointing abt paramount asking interest,u are talking abt illegal floors.I am pained to to point the area for which ur heart beats also has the same issues.

U advocate 8 years of delay.we are the ones wo accept that dg is a problem. Day in and day out.but not like U.I am sure u will make a chadawa if dg comes.so much of propoganda is not good and wld not make u happy
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know from someone who recently visited CR that Bank of Baroda has put up sign ages in CR and is soon to open its Branch there.

Can any resident of CR confirm the above?
    CommentQuote
  • Would appreciate similar data collection at your end for projects in NP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    I came to know from someone who recently visited CR that Bank of Baroda has put up sign ages in CR and is soon to open its Branch there.

Can any resident of CR confirm the above?

I have not seen.gopaljee dairy,us dollar store,sir johns bakery are some new shops.

Gaur shops are now visible,gardenia is also putting some shops.on daily basis improvement is there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Would appreciate similar data collection at your end for projects in NP.

HDFC operational , near SRS residency , SBI universal amma bank with ATMs. SRS bazaar operational, EzeeDay provided online booking and delivery same day by 4pm. Big economical vegetable market at Kheri Pull. Sri Ram School, Aravali Int School, Vidhya Sanakar School, DPS , Modren DPS, Goneka school, are in NP. DPS, Aravali, Modren DPS, Vidhya Sanakar are operational rest UC. Lignya University, Dental College, ECHLON engg college, IMT FBD all are operational. Grocrry shops available n all societies with all facilities. Public transport /autos availabe at door step in majority of societies except one or two. Bypass road buses/ac non ac available (5minutes service) Taxi Stands, Auto stands in the gate of socieies, MEGA MEDU CABs available, in NP.

All major malls are 2.5Kms from NP, Sc 12 Shopping sector 1.5Kms , major Hospitls like Fortis, Metro, Saryovdhya, asia Colubmia are in vincity of 2 to 5kms maximum.

Metro Train consuruction in full swing completion by 2014 May.

I posted it as you only requested for updates of NP area in this forum.

Yes above all Green, traffic free, Lowest FAR in NCR, including Delhi, and No DG problem :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • I know all this.and its good ki people in cr also know now that all that ur highlighting for in np is also in cr and its vicinity.

Np is a very big area.cr is just 360 acres.

I asked u about the list of problems of builders in np.but an investor like u won,t see any. Happy investing.

Best is that all should get theiir flats.not like the situation where flats are getting rotten by waiting for its occupants for years.

For u best scenario is dg coming because then u will be going to some yatra for thaanksgiving.
    CommentQuote
    I know all this.and its good ki people in cr also know now that all that ur highlighting for in np is also in cr and its vicinity.

Np is a very big area.cr is just 360 acres.

I asked u about the list of problems of builders in np.but an investor like u won,t see any. Happy investing.

Best is that all should get theiir flats.not like the situation where flats are getting rotten by waiting for its occupants for years.

For u best scenario is dg coming because then u will be going to some yatra for thaanksgiving.

Saying NP builder are not giving possessions is Similar statement as if I say 'Crossings all upper floors Illegal , Many buildings are illega" (it is ofcouse not a fact as only few builders have illegal builings and some more have issues of upper floors'.......................same way, its ur propaganda, NP as of now 2013

Almost SRS, OMAXE, PURI, SHIV SAI, UPPAL JADE, BPTP (BPTP only two projects) have delivered their porjects. . . . . . largely delayed possesion is with BPTP, but rest all are providing possesions , hence saying simply no poeesiions is a worng statement. I can understand , CR and its issues are never ending and much bigger, if blaming NP or any other area provides immense pleasure to you , than pls continue to do that
    CommentQuote
    Saying NP builder are not giving possessions is Similar statement as if I say 'Crossings all upper floors Illegal , Many buildings are illega" (it is ofcouse not a fact as only few builders have illegal builings and some more have issues of upper floors'.......................same way, its ur propaganda, NP as of now 2013

Almost SRS, OMAXE, PURI, SHIV SAI, UPPAL JADE, BPTP (BPTP only two projects) have delivered their porjects. . . . . . largely delayed possesion is with BPTP, but rest all are providing possesions , hence saying simply no poeesiions is a worng statement. I can understand , CR and its issues are never ending and much bigger, if blaming NP or any other area provides immense pleasure to you , than pls continue to do that

WHO would beileve you.u started with neemrana,bhiwadi,stated you have no interest in NP & now you are all NP..true colors are out jass_s urff ysingh11....

NP is good I agree...SRS kills 11 labors..

What illegal people are staying at 23 rd floor in almost all projects..newer phase towers have problems...why are u reminding us of CR problems..we shalll deal with...zakhm hain to namak daalne ka kaam kyun karte ho bhai..khush raho naa ...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys !! Relax !! This is a forum to discuss Crossing Republic updates . Not to pin point the Negatives of CR vs NP.

Please avoid CR vs NP discussion. We have already seen much earlier.

Yeah Bank of Baroda is opening up its branch in Gaur Global village. Will be operational in few days time. Sir John Bakery is coming up. SBI is already there and it feels good to have a bank fully operational at your doorstep. will be there in any time sooner. Multiplexes are shaping up. I visited Panchsheel Square & Orbit Plaza. They are shaping up well and will be ready soon.

As part of CR we feel good about it and are here to have a healthy discussion around Crossings residents only. More and more things are coming up and 1 year down the line Infra will get better.
    CommentQuote
    HDFC operational , near SRS residency , SBI universal amma bank with ATMs. SRS bazaar operational, EzeeDay provided online booking and delivery same day by 4pm. Big economical vegetable market at Kheri Pull. Sri Ram School, Aravali Int School, Vidhya Sanakar School, DPS , Modren DPS, Goneka school, are in NP. DPS, Aravali, Modren DPS, Vidhya Sanakar are operational rest UC. Lignya University, Dental College, ECHLON engg college, IMT FBD all are operational. Grocrry shops available n all societies with all facilities. Public transport /autos availabe at door step in majority of societies except one or two. Bypass road buses/ac non ac available (5minutes service) Taxi Stands, Auto stands in the gate of socieies, MEGA MEDU CABs available, in NP.

All major malls are 2.5Kms from NP, Sc 12 Shopping sector 1.5Kms , major Hospitls like Fortis, Metro, Saryovdhya, asia Colubmia are in vincity of 2 to 5kms maximum.

Yes above all Green, traffic free, Lowest FAR in NCR, including Delhi, and No DG problem :bab (59):

wat ever it is but i havnt heard such a funny name fr a well planned area... I mean NEHAR PAAR just make me laugh.. Dnt wanna offend anybody bt wats wrong wid the name ... Did authorities cudnt find a better name fr this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    wat ever it is but i havnt heard such a funny name fr a well planned area... I mean NEHAR PAAR just make me laugh.. Dnt wanna offend anybody bt wats wrong wid the name ... Did authorities cudnt find a better name fr this area.

I have invested in both the areas and both are my babies.

I would only say that a middle class person needs a shelter nothing more that. I am pretty sure most of you are from outside NCR.

Do you really feel bad about your parents back home that they do not have all these BASIC amenities you talk about.

Grow UP!

Rather then fighting on the forum CR VS NP do something for your society its not about CR VS NP or FBD VS GZB its about what fits whom REALLY that's the only thing which maters.

rest it depends. :)
    CommentQuote
  • ashish you and I are on the same boat.I am also in both the area's & you know that..

Problem with jass_s/sepulchar is he sold off CR.he behaves like a holy cow & starts a thread against propaganda against NP.then he comes with all his bad comments & negative energy on this thread.
    CommentQuote
    HDFC operational , near SRS residency , SBI universal amma bank with ATMs.

SBI full branch operational, BOB coming soon, A .T . M at 3 places in final stages of decision.

SRS bazaar operational, EzeeDay provided online booking and delivery same day by 4pm. Big economical vegetable market at Kheri Pull.

Atleast 10 grocery stores, 5 dairies, 4 Bakeries, Salons, Optical Point, 5 Medical stores, 10 Dr Clinics, Cable Provider, 10 restaurants/take away.On one phone all stores give home service.Many online kiraana stores

Sri Ram School, Aravali Int School, Vidhya Sanakar School, DPS , Modren DPS, Goneka school, are in NP. DPS, Aravali, Modren DPS, Vidhya Sanakar are operational rest UC. Lignya University, Dental College, ECHLON engg college,

Ryan, gurukul, sapphire, 3 DPS,Nehru world School, St. Teresa, Father agnel, Presidium, J.K public school, Many more coming up in NE.All schools having Bus services to CR.School distance ranging from 3-10 kms.ABES Engineering College, IMT, Ajay garg, Best Greater Noida Colleges all within 20 minutes drive.

Grocrry shops available n all societies with all facilities.

This is available everywhere

Public transport /autos availabe at door step in majority of societies except one or two.

In CR it is also available in all socities round the clock

Bypass road buses/ac non ac available (5minutes service) Taxi Stands, Auto stands in the gate of socieies, MEGA MEDU CABs available, in NP.

Public Convenience available in abundence.But not Buses which are available in Nh-24.

Major Malls are 6-10 kms. Opulent ghazibad & Shipra Indirapuram. With NE & CR malls future looks great.
    Hospital Columbia asia 5 kms is the nearest.

Metro in Greater faridabad is added advantage.For CR we shall be 8 kms away.

With NE developing so fast...CR shall reap all benefits..

Originally Posted by sepulchar

CommentQuote
    ashish you and I are on the same boat.I am also in both the area's & you know that..

Problem with jass_s/sepulchar is he sold off CR.he behaves like a holy cow & starts a thread against propaganda against NP.then he comes with all his bad comments & negative energy on this thread.

@dkppatiala i guess both are crying over spilled milk personally i feel CR has much more basic amenities they talk.

Np has potential much more potential but it will take around 2-3 years price appreciation would be more in NP anyday.

CR is rising star the phase CR is viewing right now is expected in 2-3 in NP and PRICES would be much more then CR.

And that bloody DG is not coming in my flat. And moreover i guess this DG is a closed one rest future would decide. :)
    CommentQuote