Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    @dkppatiala i guess both are crying over spilled milk personally i feel CR has much more basic amenities they talk.

    Np has potential much more potential but it will take around 2-3 years price appreciation would be more in NP anyday.

    CR is rising star the phase CR is viewing right now is expected in 2-3 in NP and PRICES would be much more then CR.


    And that bloody DG is not coming in my flat. And moreover i guess this DG is a closed one rest future would decide. :)

    I am not crying because I have house in both places. I have sold PP in NP & that was at a rate which is still good today.CR was livable hence I shifted here.We both know both the area's in & out.CR is good for Noida people & NP is ok for Gurgaon people.I am saying OK because distance is there & traveling is costly.

    You cannot just come & shout being an outsider and claim to be just highlighting the issues.and every 5 days u do this.this has to end sepulchar...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Saying NP builder are not giving possessions is Similar statement as if I say 'Crossings all upper floors Illegal , Many buildings are illega" (it is ofcouse not a fact as only few builders have illegal builings and some more have issues of upper floors'.......................same way, its ur propaganda, NP as of now 2013

    Almost SRS, OMAXE, PURI, SHIV SAI, UPPAL JADE, BPTP (BPTP only two projects) have delivered their porjects. . . . . . largely delayed possesion is with BPTP, but rest all are providing possesions , hence saying simply no poeesiions is a worng statement. I can understand , CR and its issues are never ending and much bigger, if blaming NP or any other area provides immense pleasure to you , than pls continue to do that

    BPTP holds may be 80% of land bank in NP..what about triveni, ansal's, RPS,Era.

    Why people who have been offered possession are not shifting.My flat in BPTP park floors is ready for 2 years.No one gives me answer when I can shift in it.These are the things that hurt.

    NP is giving good appreciation & people are happy thinking about it.Rehne ko naa bhi mile yahi soch kar ki flat mehngaa ho raha hain sukoon kar lete hain..
    CommentQuote
  • Metro connectivity of CR

    There was an advertisement for Ansal's Sushant-acquapolis. It says that proposed metro-station is at a distance of 1 KM. Can anyone clarify which metro-station is it talking about? If it is so, CR will also be at a distance of 1 KM from that station
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I am not crying because I have house in both places. I have sold PP in NP & that was at a rate which is still good today.CR was livable hence I shifted here.We both know both the area's in & out.CR is good for Noida people & NP is ok for Gurgaon people.I am saying OK because distance is there & traveling is costly.

    You cannot just come & shout being an outsider and claim to be just highlighting the issues.and every 5 days u do this.this has to end sepulchar...


    @dkppatiala When i said both are crying i meant jass_s/sepulchar i forgot to mention their names they are no where now BTW. anyways no offences meant. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarvani
    There was an advertisement for Ansal's Sushant-acquapolis. It says that proposed metro-station is at a distance of 1 KM. Can anyone clarify which metro-station is it talking about? If it is so, CR will also be at a distance of 1 KM from that station


    100 % incorrect. rather it is just few steps away from DG.
    Ansal should 1st start delivering its Long delayed Project.
    CommentQuote
  • what's few steps away from DG - Metro?

    Originally Posted by cookie
    100 % incorrect. rather it is just few steps away from DG.
    Ansal should 1st start delivering its Long delayed Project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    100 % incorrect. rather it is just few steps away from DG.
    Ansal should 1st start delivering its Long delayed Project.


    Cookie question is it really coming or not (Metro station)? When and where are secondery things.

    I dont know why you guys are after DG.

    its coming or not people are living happily. :)

    Let the faith decide if its a open DG (like gazipur ) or if its a modern DG or so called waste management plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    what's few steps away from DG - Metro?


    Ansal Project.
    CommentQuote
  • Stay Application filed by Ansal's in Dumping Yard matter is Listed Today for mentioning at 2.P.M. in Chief Justice Court, Supreme Court


    Dear All On the subject following is the update:

    1. Sr. Advocate Mr. Gopal Subramanium appeared for Ansal's to argue the application for stay. He started argument saying that construction has started for dumpyard which will effect the neighboring residential colonies and cost of Rs 100 crore invested which will get complete waste. Also recent pictures were also shown to the Court by Ansal's Advocate. Despite pending the petition on merits, the Advocate requested for Stay of further construction. However Advocate appearing for  GDA/GNN mentioned that only boundary wall is constructed and Rs. 6 crores is already spent on construction. On hearing this fact the Hon'ble Chief Justice raised following questions to Sr. Advocate :

    1. What is the actual status of the SWMP please confirm.Further asked what is this scheme

    2. When this project of Dumpyard was proposed whether residential population was existing and when township licenses for residential colonies were granted.

    3. What will be the Enviornment impact, if this proposed SWMP project is constructed.

    On the abovesaid queries arguments started by both the Advocates, however the Hon'ble  court could not able to understand the points argued.Therefore, on hearing Advocate for both parties i.e Ansal's as well GDA/GNN/UPPCB, the Hon'ble Supreme Court directed all the parties to file additional Affidavit stating the answers to the abovesaid queries and granted two weeks time to file Affidavit stating actual facts and pass the directions to list the matter after two weeks.
    On application for stay, just notice issued to list the matter after two weeks. Simply, one more adjournment granted for two weeks.

     Hope order will be uploaded on the website by tomorrow evening.Will update further as per status.
    Let see when matter is going to be taken up again as per the list .   


    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Stay Application filed by Ansal's in Dumping Yard matter is Listed Today for mentioning at 2.P.M. in Chief Justice Court, Supreme Court


    Dear All On the subject following is the update:

    1. Sr. Advocate Mr. Gopal Subramanium appeared for Ansal's to argue the application for stay. He started argument saying that construction has started for dumpyard which will effect the neighboring residential colonies and cost of Rs 100 crore invested which will get complete waste. Also recent pictures were also shown to the Court by Ansal's Advocate. Despite pending the petition on merits, the Advocate requested for Stay of further construction. However Advocate appearing for  GDA/GNN mentioned that only boundary wall is constructed and Rs. 6 crores is already spent on construction. On hearing this fact the Hon'ble Chief Justice raised following questions to Sr. Advocate :

    1. What is the actual status of the SWMP please confirm.Further asked what is this scheme

    2. When this project of Dumpyard was proposed whether residential population was existing and when township licenses for residential colonies were granted.

    3. What will be the Enviornment impact, if this proposed SWMP project is constructed.

    On the abovesaid queries arguments started by both the Advocates, however the Hon'ble  court could not able to understand the points argued.Therefore, on hearing Advocate for both parties i.e Ansal's as well GDA/GNN/UPPCB, the Hon'ble Supreme Court directed all the parties to file additional Affidavit stating the answers to the abovesaid queries and granted two weeks time to file Affidavit stating actual facts and pass the directions to list the matter after two weeks.
    On application for stay, just notice issued to list the matter after two weeks. Simply, one more adjournment granted for two weeks.

     Hope order will be uploaded on the website by tomorrow evening.Will update further as per status.
    Let see when matter is going to be taken up again as per the list .   


    Thanks


    Nice initiative :

    Valid point is why GNN and GDA allowed housing in the area near Dumping Ground purposed and work under process. I strongly feel its Crossings is big Farud done by builders, the got a remote land, surrounded by vilages and Dumping Ground, and sold it to innocent buyers. However GNN has already spent the money towards building purposed dumping ground and dumping ground is modren and will help lacks of residents of Ghaziabad to get rid of watse, hence point is that builders shuld be punished.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Nice initiative :

    Valid point is why GNN and GDA allowed housing in the area near Dumping Ground purposed and work under process. I strongly feel its Crossings is big Farud done by builders, the got a remote land, surrounded by vilages and Dumping Ground, and sold it to innocent buyers. However GNN has already spent the money towards building purposed dumping ground and dumping ground is modren and will help lacks of residents of Ghaziabad to get rid of watse, hence point is that builders shuld be punished.


    Do we have any example (in India) for shifting the DG because of Inconvenience / Health / Environment of near by residential colony?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys stop fighting over CR and NP (GF).
    Ashish made a good decision of investing in NP at the time when prices were at lowest (1680 psf BSP). He has made good profit in year and half.
    On the contrary he bought a RTM apartment in CR which is close to noida (his work place).
    No point fighting, swearing at each other.

    What we get in India as luxury is not actually luxury. These are nothing more than damn necessities called electricity, water (or else how will people flush), elevators (if don't provide how the hell builder expect us to climb 20+ stories), few guards (life is pretty cheap in our part of world, one can get killed for as low as 500 (<$10), gymnasium (need of the hour, no space to walk/job in the so called luxury society, hence gym/fitness club where some odd 5-6 machines will be placed).

    Be it NP (GF) or CR or RNE or GN or new GGN, all the same, we have X-1+2-1, X-3+1+2, X+3-1-2 but end result is same X. Hence decide on where you work, available infa, public transportation system, and most important price. Given the choice I would like to own apartment at Vasant Vihar or New Friends Colony not at NP, CR, RNE, GGN, and GN
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Do we have any example (in India) for shifting the DG because of Inconvenience / Health / Environment of near by residential colony?


    Sorry I have not came across such developments, thats why I said builders should be punished.

    Only negative about this court case is, DG planned years ago, purposed site work got started years back. Than builder lobby established Crossings, infact GDA has never treated crossings as part of ghaziabad, they have hopeless attitude towards CR.

    Crossings is big FRAUD done by builders, to innocent buyers and GDA babus who gave approvals did Dalali in this whole Kali Game. DG work was stopped under builders pressure, thus court can presume it a deed where ghaziabad residents were deviod of their right of clean city , as DG pushed by Builders.

    even the HIGH Court has also made decision on the basis of these points .
    CommentQuote
  • Just read the last few pages and i laughed a lot after a very very long day. Thanks guys!!!!

    Kaash, shiela dipshit dilli ka bura haal na karti aur na aj Ghaziabad vs. Faridabad ke threads padne padte.

    I remember when i was a kid, we used to play cricket in the street, now adults play parking parking with each other with boxing gloves on. I miss my childhood and the Delhi it was. I really do.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Just read the last few pages and i laughed a lot after a very very long day. Thanks guys!!!!

    Kaash, shiela dipshit dilli ka bura haal na karti aur na aj Ghaziabad vs. Faridabad ke threads padne padte.

    I remember when i was a kid, we used to play cricket in the street, now adults play parking parking with each other with boxing gloves on. I miss my childhood and the Delhi it was. I really do.


    I guess answer to your BIG stop on cricket game is not Shiela rather uncontrollable population.

    Guys spread awareness on how to control the population. :)
    CommentQuote