Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Hi,

Can you send a message tp me with delear details who provided 2600-2700 rate in lumbani?

Comment

Is Jaipuria apartments construction quality too bad in crossing? Everybody is saying that construction quality is too bad for Jaipuria...Just wanted to verify .I know that they have the most delayed possession in crossing republik and there is a nalla going in front of them but if somebody is getting good deal and if the busget is less ,is it worth to buy in jaipuria (1260sqft size) ?Jaipuria folks are saying taht they have paid for electricity and water and they will have electricity and water lines soon and people wills tart living around Diwali .Officials told that already 35 people have done registry for their flats..Please advise...

Comment

Originally posted by satyaprakash47 View Post
        How is the project name Lombani(don't rem full name) in CR? It's front of Main crossing? Getting a resale deal of 38 L for 2bhk(1270 sq)? How is the deal?

It is Proview Laboni..

Comment

I have 1700 Sqft in Paramount Symphony Orchid (4th Floor) whose possession I am going to get next month. What is current market price to sell this and what are the prospects in near future?

Comment

Yes, it is visible. You can look at tower and figure that out. Rest God knows.

Then there are only 2 towers and they are so close that you can jump the balcony.

I have seen it for last 6 months, no movement what so ever.

Originally posted by jags123 View Post
            Is Jaipuria apartments construction quality too bad in crossing? Everybody is saying that construction quality is too bad for Jaipuria...Just wanted to verify .I know that they have the most delayed possession in crossing republik and there is a nalla going in front of them but if somebody is getting good deal and if the busget is less ,is it worth to buy in jaipuria (1260sqft size) ?Jaipuria folks are saying taht they have paid for electricity and water and they will have electricity and water lines soon and people wills tart living around Diwali .Officials told that already 35 people have done registry for their flats..Please advise...

Comment

Its a private website. Might not be best.
              Originally posted by Rahulgzb View Post
              Hi

Pls try the below site, may be helpful to you..repository of huge information on CR

Crossings Republik

Rgrds

Comment

which service provider's signals are strong in CR? is there any tower in CR?
                i found that vodafone signals are weak.

Comment

Depends on where u r. My Idea was poor within most building. On the roads, it works wonder. On upper floors it works too. If you are near Jaipuria, Airtel and vodafone is the way to go. Rest, I dont know.

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
                  which service provider's signals are strong in CR? is there any tower in CR?
                  i found that vodafone signals are weak.

Comment

For those not staying in CR. A very good auto service is running on Shahberi road from ABES all the way through Shahberi. You can also see a lot of private auto at ABES.

Comment

Hi All,

Anyone have information about the status of Gold Coast Crossing republik, Arocon Golf Villea and Diyansh Fabio Project?

Please share..........

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X