Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Nice initiative :

    Valid point is why GNN and GDA allowed housing in the area near Dumping Ground purposed and work under process. I strongly feel its Crossings is big Farud done by builders, the got a remote land, surrounded by vilages and Dumping Ground, and sold it to innocent buyers. However GNN has already spent the money towards building purposed dumping ground and dumping ground is modren and will help lacks of residents of Ghaziabad to get rid of watse, hence point is that builders shuld be punished.

    Again Negative outlook of jass_s is clearly evident here:

    My perspective on above development is:

    i] Ansal taking a lead inspite of it earlier fined for raising this issue.
    ii] Fight going towards logical reasoning.
    iii] Environmental issue being acknowledged by SC.
    iv] Clearity for all that it is SWMP & not DG.

    For Information remaining 9 SWMP planned have been total failures. 5 have not been completed because of people agitation against it. 5 which are away from city & are completed are not running properly. Private companies won't risk this BOT SWMP which is to make manure/fertiliser which has payback of 25 years.

    In Project Management it is said if u fail to plan, plan to fail. But here the case is that SWMP is planned in a way that it would fail.Actually nobody wants it...Little things that are happening are all part of cover up.

    Rest if wishes of our ardent well wisher comes true(jass_s/se-pul-char.I request him to distribute sweets/prasad after his thanksgiving trip.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Guys stop fighting over CR and NP (GF).
    Ashish made a good decision of investing in NP at the time when prices were at lowest (1680 psf BSP). He has made good profit in year and half.
    On the contrary he bought a RTM apartment in CR which is close to noida (his work place).
    No point fighting, swearing at each other.

    What we get in India as luxury is not actually luxury. These are nothing more than damn necessities called electricity, water (or else how will people flush), elevators (if don't provide how the hell builder expect us to climb 20+ stories), few guards (life is pretty cheap in our part of world, one can get killed for as low as 500 (<$10), gymnasium (need of the hour, no space to walk/job in the so called luxury society, hence gym/fitness club where some odd 5-6 machines will be placed).

    Be it NP (GF) or CR or RNE or GN or new GGN, all the same, we have X-1+2-1, X-3+1+2, X+3-1-2 but end result is same X. Hence decide on where you work, available infa, public transportation system, and most important price. Given the choice I would like to own apartment at Vasant Vihar or New Friends Colony not at NP, CR, RNE, GGN, and GN

    Brandoo ji , yesterday I raised issue pertaining to CR.I updated on ansal's case within hours of getting information.But then again people are diverting the issues..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Do we have any example (in India) for shifting the DG because of Inconvenience / Health / Environment of near by residential colony?

    Target 5 of the 10 proposed SWMP have not been finsihed because of people agitation.recently SC closed down a operational medical waste disposal plant from south delhi after case by residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    I guess answer to your BIG stop on cricket game is not Shiela rather uncontrollable population.

    Guys spread awareness on how to control the population. :)


    Uncontrollable population is because of Shiela Dipshit only. To earn more revenues in registries and house tax and securing vote bank, she has been on a spree of regularizing unauthorized colonies. So other than approving something that is illegal, she is actually promoting the same, so you find a piece of land, build houses, take bijli directly from poles and one day Shiela madam would approve it.

    How does that feel? You work hard all your life, pay taxes, buy expensive house and someone else spreading kuda karkat around, paying no taxes, building house on unauthorized piece of land and one day he is equivalent to you.

    Delhi was the heart of India and gradually it is getting converted to an ugly d**k. Except for some parts of South Delhi (primarily Lutyen's Zone), the whole of Delhi is a big big mess. I sincerely ask all Delhiites to throw Dipshit out in coming elections to avoid a bigger mess. The damage is done but try not to make it worse.
    CommentQuote
  • Remaining on Politics..rajnath Singh being our M.P & current BJP President is doing his bid for widening of NH-24. Sorry to say but NHAI has no vision , no technology to take up this important infrastructure improvement.

    Our representative has asked question in parliament (really a big achievement considering the amount of time our parliament actually runs).last week protests were held in Jantar mantar for widening of NH-24..pressure needs to be maintained.

    Ghaziabad didn't even have enough bridges at the railway crossings. This has changed in last 5 years..In fact Ghaziabad looks a much improved city. Nodoubt it is one of the fastest growing city in the world.

    On crime front also it is on the top which needs to be looked into..
    CommentQuote
  • Dkppatiala bro, you are doing great job on this CR thread.keep it up. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Pollution control Board status on SWMP

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Again Negative outlook of jass_s is clearly evident here:

    My perspective on above development is:

    i] Ansal taking a lead inspite of it earlier fined for raising this issue.
    ii] Fight going towards logical reasoning.
    iii] Environmental issue being acknowledged by SC.
    iv] Clearity for all that it is SWMP & not DG.

    For Information remaining 9 SWMP planned have been total failures. 5 have not been completed because of people agitation against it. 5 which are away from city & are completed are not running properly. Private companies won't risk this BOT SWMP which is to make manure/fertiliser which has payback of 25 years.

    In Project Management it is said if u fail to plan, plan to fail. But here the case is that SWMP is planned in a way that it would fail.Actually nobody wants it...Little things that are happening are all part of cover up.

    Rest if wishes of our ardent well wisher comes true(jass_s/se-pul-char.I request him to distribute sweets/prasad after his thanksgiving trip.


    For anyone not aware about the status of Pollution control board regarding SWMP in Dundaheda ...please find the following QnA in Parliament in 2010

    ENVIRONMENTAL CLEARANCE FOR SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT PLANT AT GHAZIABAD

    3 May 2010 Rajya Sabha

    4023. SHRI NAND KISHORE YADAV:
    Will the Minister of ENVIRONMENT AND FORESTS be pleased to state:
    (a) whether no-objection certificate to the Solid Waste Management Plant in Dundahera, Ghaziabad has already been given by the Central/State Pollution Control Boards;
    (b) if so, the date on which this sanction was given;
    (c) why has the Pollution Control Board had fixed a public hearing on 20 April, 2010 when environmental clearance has already been given for the project; and
    (d) the reasons for this dichotomy and whether responsibility will be fixed for this and action taken against the culprits?
    MINISTER OF STATE (INDEPENDENT CHARGE) FOR ENVIRONMENT & FORESTS (SHRI JAIRAM RAMESH)
    (a) & (b) The Municipal Solid Waste project at Dundahera, Ghaziabad, as identified by the Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam, Uttar Pradesh is category ‘B’ project as per Environmental Impact Assessment Notification, 2006, and has not been accorded environmental clearance by the State Level Environment Impact Authority (SEIAA), Uttar Pradesh.
    (c) A draft Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)/Environmental Management Plan (EMP) report has been submitted by the project proponent to the Member Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board and the public hearing was conducted on 20-04-2010.
    (d) Does not arise in view of the details mentioned in the reply to points (a) to (c) above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    For anyone not aware about the status of Pollution control board regarding SWMP in Dundaheda ...please find the following QnA in Parliament in 2010

    ENVIRONMENTAL CLEARANCE FOR SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT PLANT AT GHAZIABAD

    3 May 2010 Rajya Sabha

    4023. SHRI NAND KISHORE YADAV:
    Will the Minister of ENVIRONMENT AND FORESTS be pleased to state:
    (a) whether no-objection certificate to the Solid Waste Management Plant in Dundahera, Ghaziabad has already been given by the Central/State Pollution Control Boards;
    (b) if so, the date on which this sanction was given;
    (c) why has the Pollution Control Board had fixed a public hearing on 20 April, 2010 when environmental clearance has already been given for the project; and
    (d) the reasons for this dichotomy and whether responsibility will be fixed for this and action taken against the culprits?
    MINISTER OF STATE (INDEPENDENT CHARGE) FOR ENVIRONMENT & FORESTS (SHRI JAIRAM RAMESH)
    (a) & (b) The Municipal Solid Waste project at Dundahera, Ghaziabad, as identified by the Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam, Uttar Pradesh is category ‘B’ project as per Environmental Impact Assessment Notification, 2006, and has not been accorded environmental clearance by the State Level Environment Impact Authority (SEIAA), Uttar Pradesh.
    (c) A draft Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)/Environmental Management Plan (EMP) report has been submitted by the project proponent to the Member Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board and the public hearing was conducted on 20-04-2010.
    (d) Does not arise in view of the details mentioned in the reply to points (a) to (c) above.

    has something changed after 2010 as far as clearance of EIA is conerned???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    has something changed after 2010 as far as clearance of EIA is conerned???


    nopes ... the HC order (which awarded the land to GNN) stated that DG should be built only after NoC from SEIAA ..

    GNN is currently showing NoC from UPPCB which expired in 2009 ..It is saying it is waiting for a fresh NoC from UPPCB ..really dont know what is the exact stand of UPPCB in SC currently....
    CommentQuote
  • The points might come in favour of DG:
    1. The area was earmarked, notified, planned for Dumping Ground.
    2. The area has obtained approvals from State Goverment and Ghaziabad authority.
    3. The area is being developed by GNN for dumping ground
    4. The court case also talks about it:
    The Vice Chairman, GDA considered the representation. The Nagar Nigam submitted in its reply, to the representation that Khasra No. 937 area about 50 bighas in village Dundahera, Tehsil and District Ghaziabad is a 'Banjar land' and is proposed for construction of SWMP as dumping yard. In a Writ Petition No.888 of 1996 (Almitra H. Patel vs. State of UP & others) filed in public interest the Supreme Court had given directions for establishment of Solid Waste Management Sewerage and Drainage Improvement Centre in the areas of Hindan Air Force Station in Ghaziabad City. Under the directions of the Supreme Court, in all the cities of the country, where Air Force Stations are established, 100% financial grants will be provided by the Ministry of Urban Development and Poverty Eradication of the Central Government, for urban waste management and to establish the plants for management of urban waste. The Ghaziabad city was also included in the scheme. The Municipal Solid Waste (Management) Rules 2000 were notified on 24.9.2000 by the Central Forest and Environment Ministry. In pursuance to the directions of the Supreme Court and the notification notifying Municipal Waste (Management) Rules 2000, a plan was prepared by the experts of HUDCO to select a site for disposal of urban waste by scientific means. The preparation of compost plant and land filling is the main part of this scheme. A joint inspection was made by the Deputy Advisor of C.P.H.O. associated with the Ministry of Urban Development and Poverty Eradication of the Central Government along with the experts of HUDCO, representatives of the Hindan Air Force and the Regional Manager of the U.P. Pollution Control Board. They identified the land of about 14 acres in village Dundahera, for construction of SWMP and the land was made available by Nagar Nigam to the UP Jal Nigam on 20.10.2004. A boundary wall was constructed around the land in village Dundahera by the Jal Nigam surrounding Khasra Nos. 030, 941, 937/1, 937/2, 944, 946, 949, 951 and 953.
    8. The Nagar Nigam submitted to the Vice Chairman, GDA that any obstruction in the proposed SWMP constructed in pursuance to the directions issued by the Supreme Court, the Central Government and the Government of UP, will be against public interest. The SWMP is being constructed far away from the residential area. The petitioner has misled the High Court after selling the land to the private colonizers, who want to further sell the land on a very higher rate. The land around the proposed site is being used for agriculture and is recorded in the revenue records as agricultural land. The suggestion, that some land has been kept reserved for the said purpose at Dasna Jail is not correct. It is not within the areas of Nagar Nigam. The Nagar Nigam is authorised to carry out the schemes only within its notified areas.
    9. The Vice Chairman, GDA found that the Master Plan 2021 was prepared and was enforced from July, 2005. At the time of preparation of Master Plan, objections were invited from all concerned including the residents and the organisations in which the members of the Nagar Nigam also participated and that their objections were considered and decided. In the Master Plan the proposed land was shown to be as residential. At that time if Nagar Nigam has any objection or that if any project of Nagar Nigam was proposed on the site, it should have raised objection, which was not raised by it. The Master Plan has reserved areas for sewer treatment, water purification and solid waste management. The Nagar Nigam is not authorised to act contrary to the Master Plan. The Supreme Court did not give any such directions in Almitra H. Patel's case (supra) to establish SWMP in residential areas whereas in M.C. Mehta vs. Union of India & others the Supreme Court has given directions that the constructions should be made strictly in accordance with the Master Plan. The Nagar Nigam was a member of the Master Plan Committee. The Master Plan was prepared in cooperation with the Nagar Nigam and thus now the Nagar Nigam cannot make constructions contrary to the Master Plan. The land use of the concerned areas is residential. There are 10 areas earmarked in the Master Plan for waste management and that it is not appropriate even on the environmental concerns to have SWMP near residential colonies. The construction of SWMP in village Dundahera should be made only in accordance with the Master Plan.
    10. Shri Anil Kumar Tyagi filed a Second Writ Petition No. 57172 of 2006 in the High Court alleging that inspite of the orders of the Vice Chairman, GDA, the construction of boundary wall is being raised by the Nagar Nigam. The High Court, after perusing the order of the Vice Chairman, GDA and the objections raised by the Nagar Nigam stating that it has already spent about Rs. 70 lacs for construction of SWMP, expressed surprise of developing the land against the Master Plan.

    5. The colonizers / builders knowingly SOLD that land to flat owners.
    6. At the time there was no ABADI nearby only barren land, hence clear fault is of builders.
    7. Even if GNN would have constructed DG long way back , there would be possibility that population would have come nearby it, which is case near most of DGs, hence its not that important matter e.g. Delhi surroundings (both approved/unapproved colonies are next to it)
    8. Builders /GDA intentions to backstab Crossings and builders sold their inventory and next is lying in NE, hence they would not be much in favour, as when inventory was available in CR , they pushed/delayed DG ghost by power of money.

    Points in Favour of CR:
    1. The land pool is absorbed, hence less land available
    2. Strong CROMA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Nice initiative :

    Valid point is why GNN and GDA allowed housing in the area near Dumping Ground purposed and work under process. I strongly feel its Crossings is big Farud done by builders, the got a remote land, surrounded by vilages and Dumping Ground, and sold it to innocent buyers. However GNN has already spent the money towards building purposed dumping ground and dumping ground is modren and will help lacks of residents of Ghaziabad to get rid of watse, hence point is that builders shuld be punished.


    And innocent buyers too huh???????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    And innocent buyers too huh???????


    Innocent / common man born only to suffer , as vote bank are not you crossing guys real vote bank is population / slum near hindon.

    Moreover its not that innocency here, as DG is there even people knows prior to buying, but yep builders always said 'sir DG tou chala gaya yaha se' hence poor or less work done before buying house

    crudly speaking 'dekh ke makkhi nigli hai bhai'
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Sorry I have not came across such developments, thats why I said builders should be punished.

    Only negative about this court case is, DG planned years ago, purposed site work got started years back. Than builder lobby established Crossings, infact GDA has never treated crossings as part of ghaziabad, they have hopeless attitude towards CR.

    Crossings is big FRAUD done by builders, to innocent buyers and GDA babus who gave approvals did Dalali in this whole Kali Game. DG work was stopped under builders pressure, thus court can presume it a deed where ghaziabad residents were deviod of their right of clean city , as DG pushed by Builders.

    even the HIGH Court has also made decision on the basis of these points .


    I hv made a thread which option is better for CR. Choices GN and Noida or Happy with GDA.

    No one voted there.:)
    CommentQuote
  • CR - A nexus between Builders and GDA

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Target 5 of the 10 proposed SWMP have not been finsihed because of people agitation.recently SC closed down a operational medical waste disposal plant from south delhi after case by residents.


    I think need to change the point of discussion in court.

    Not a matter which was proposed first (DG / Residential) now the question is why can not shift the DG when it is not started.

    There is a need to CBI investigation for factors "How a Big Residential Colony build up near by DG".

    Nexus between Builders and GDA?
    CommentQuote
  • CR - The Question need to ask in Parliament

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Remaining on Politics..rajnath Singh being our M.P & current BJP President is doing his bid for widening of NH-24. Sorry to say but NHAI has no vision , no technology to take up this important infrastructure improvement.

    Our representative has asked question in parliament (really a big achievement considering the amount of time our parliament actually runs).last week protests were held in Jantar mantar for widening of NH-24..pressure needs to be maintained.

    Ghaziabad didn't even have enough bridges at the railway crossings. This has changed in last 5 years..In fact Ghaziabad looks a much improved city. Nodoubt it is one of the fastest growing city in the world.

    On crime front also it is on the top which needs to be looked into..


    One more question need to ask by Mr Rajnath Singh in parliament for CBI investigation of the factors "How a Big Residential Colony build up near by DG".

    Nexus between Builders and GDA?
    CommentQuote