Last updated: October 2 2021
9338 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Answer is No.

Originally posted by ajeetkg View Post
    I think this must be a question because the question mark '?' was used at the last. But i am also in doubt. Mr manish will be the best person to answer.

Comment

I dont thik this jaipuria and Indirapuram Jaipuria are same. Please make sure first.

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
      Visit jaipuria greens in Indirapuram you will get the answer.....
      All I know is that Jaipuria progress is too slow. Hardly any labor is visible. jaipuria is not a very good construction, at the same time Panchsheel is also not to good. Reputation wise, I dont know jaipuria, might be good, might be too bad, this jaipuria is totally new guy. For Panchsheel, people have reported many complaints in past.
      Diwali looks too soon for Jaipurai. No idea for Panchsheel.
      The whole game today is of price in Crosssing. Check other builders too.

Today morning, Most builders have shot price by 300 Rs. Most have displayed the price to 3500.

Originally posted by jags123 View Post
      1) How is the reputation of this builder in terms of construction quality and timely possession?
      2) the people who booked in these flats -->are they recieving penalty cheques from builder?
      3) When they will have electricity and water facility?Jaipurua officials are telling by Diwali->They will have possession .Already 35 people have registered flats but nobody is living currently because of water and electricity non availability.
      4)Has anybody purchased in Jaipuria in crossing ?->Those members can advise
      5) Jaipuria 5 th floor (1260 sqft -35.25 L ALL INCLUSIVE) or panchsheel 3rd floor (1095 sqft;34L all inclusive) -which is better deal ?both are resale deals.

Comment

Anyone has idea about rates in resale, I want to sale off my 1400 sq flat with golf course facing...

Comment

condition of traffic on sahberi pulia is worsening day by day. now residents of CR should do something for this.

Comment

Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
            condition of traffic on sahberi pulia is worsening day by day. now residents of CR should do something for this.
            As you know it is not because of CR but because of whole of Ghaziabad that situation is this..Best is start using NH-24. With Vijaynagar to Noida extension road about to be completed situation will surely improve...

Comment

My Airtel and Vodafone works satisfactorily within Crossing.

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
              which service provider's signals are strong in CR? is there any tower in CR?
              i found that vodafone signals are weak.

Comment

Approx 150 after hard negotiation.

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
                how much do these private autowalas charge from CR to noida city center metro station?

Comment

I think no.. at least not from Crossing end.

road construction work from crossing republic to noida extension gol chakkar have been started?

Comment

In a bracket of 3000-3400 depending on the floor, PLC etc.

Originally posted by raghavsin View Post
                    Anyone has idea about rates in resale, I want to sale off my 1400 sq flat with golf course facing...

Comment

this is really sad. CR ka kya hoga aane wale time mein!!

i think builders or authority should construct a road behind main cr to connect to gaur city which is very close to it. that will be v good for CR residents. others can use shaberi road.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X