Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
    how much do these private autowalas charge from CR to noida city center metro station?
    may be 100

Comment

Not sure why people complain about shahberi road jams.
      I have been spending whole day in CR for last 1 week. Between 11 Am to 5:30 PM, there was no jam, no congestion what so ever, you could easily drive at 10-20 KMph speed and cross the pulia in 20-30 seconds.

It is only at peak time when some idiot goes into wrong lane and there is a JAM. Condition of the Shahberi road is much better then what I pictured after reading on the forum/emails.
      During day time, there is nill traffic. I have not see the condition at 7-8PM. It may be worse. Comment please.

this is really sad. CR ka kya hoga aane wale time mein!!

i think builders or authority should construct a road behind main cr to connect to gaur city which is very close to it. that will be v good for CR residents. others can use shaberi road.

Comment

yes sir. almost no or less traffic in non-peak hrs.
        but life becomes hell in peak hrs. aapne sahi kaha. kuch idiots, especially auto walas (jo bahut shaane hote hote hein ), and bike wale, aur kuch pade likhe gawaar, jo single lane mein nahn chalte hein. and make others cry for help on that narrow shaberi road.

Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
        I have been spending whole day in CR for last 1 week. Between 11 Am to 5:30 PM, there was no jam, no congestion what so ever, you could easily drive at 10-20 KMph speed and cross the pulia in 20-30 seconds.

It is only at peak time when some idiot goes into wrong lane and there is a JAM. Condition of the Shahberi road is much better then what I pictured after reading on the forum/emails.
        During day time, there is nill traffic. I have not see the condition at 7-8PM. It may be worse. Comment please.

Comment

Hi All,

has anyone information about the status of Gold Coast , Arocon Golf Ville and Diyansh Fabio Project of Crossing republik?

Please share..........

Comment

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
            My Airtel and Vodafone works satisfactorily within Crossing.
            From Yesterday 10:00 AM the signals of vodafone are perfect. Even i noticed that the phone is working in basement also. from last few weeks there were almost no signals and we were roaming in balconies to listen calls.Enjoy...i guess there is some arrangement done by Voda dont know the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
              Approx 150 after hard negotiation.
              From City Center to Crossing the rate is Rs 100/- to 120/- and even sometimes you may get a deal of Rs. 80/- also considering the pakka road all the way ....earlier there were muddy roads and no auto was was interested to ferry pessangers..but situation improved. Dont know if they charge any exorbitant amount during peak hours.

Comment

Originally posted by jeetcp View Post

Agreed with Jeet, due to peak hour loag traffic lines i start my day at 7.50 AM and reaches sector 125 by 8.20 AM -exactly 30-35 minutes with a speed between 40-70. I starts back from Sector 125 to Crossing between 5.30- 6.00 and reaches by -6.15-6.45 Max. But yes if you drive between peak hours it may take long hours just because of people running in hurry and breaking all basic rules...i have seen if people drive in decipline the trun around time to corss the pulia even in peak hours is impressive.

Comment

yes sir. almost no or less traffic in non-peak hrs.
                  but life becomes hell in peak hrs. aapne sahi kaha. kuch idiots, especially auto walas (jo bahut shaane hote hote hein ), and bike wale, aur kuch pade likhe gawaar, jo single lane mein nahn chalte hein. and make others cry for help on that narrow shaberi road.
                  Why these people dont leave home 10/15 minutes early? For safety of themselves and others?

Comment

haan bhaisaab. lekin kya kare. hindustan mein pade likhe gawaron ki kami nahn he. anpad gawar to waise bhi bahut he india mein.

in my daily routine i barely break any signal. staying in noida for last 6 yrs. noida mein bhi yahi haal he. in peak hrs the raods are just choked. upar se traffic lights don't work 80% of the time.

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
                    Agreed with Jeet, due to peak hour loag traffic lines i start my day at 7.50 AM and reaches sector 125 by 8.20 AM -exactly 30-35 minutes with a speed between 40-70. I starts back from Sector 125 to Crossing between 5.30- 6.00 and reaches by -6.15-6.45 Max. But yes if you drive between peak hours it may take long hours just because of people running in hurry and breaking all basic rules...i have seen if people drive in decipline the trun around time to corss the pulia even in peak hours is impressive.

Comment

good that vodafone signals have improved. but somehow i find a problem in my handset. when im in lift vodafone signals are almost zero. but when i come out of lift my handset doesn't pick signals and i hav to restart it everytime.

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
                      From Yesterday 10:00 AM the signals of vodafone are perfect. Even i noticed that the phone is working in basement also. from last few weeks there were almost no signals and we were roaming in balconies to listen calls.Enjoy...i guess there is some arrangement done by Voda dont know the reason.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X