Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yesterday being sunday we decided to see our new property in Greater Faridabad & meet our relatives at Sector-55 Faridabad (Ballabhgarh in actual)...

    My poor i-10 was not able to negotiate the slush, mud on the roads of Nehar Paar -Greater faridabad...we simply gave up & couldn't reach Sector 76 i.e BPTP Park floors

    Tigaon Road was hell....

    Sector-55 once you cross the Railway overbridge was hell..

    While returning it was late..Felt blessed to be part of CR..Nice roads..even with many potholes near NE Gol Chakkar it felt the road was soo so good..reason being I was coming from Faridabad...We returned at around midnight..So many vehicles plying on the NE road..

    Overall faridabad is good 2 years behind CR...

    Dikhawe par mat jao apni akal lagao..


    I guess yes, Sector 75, 76, are most devloped sectors, all the internal roads developed by BPTP years ago. Acess to sector 75 & 76 is direct from six lane BPTP bridge or next to it a small older bridge. There is no way to reach from Tigaon road. :bab (59):

    Mike wuld you mind posting some pics of that area, to clearfiy the clear cut LIES of mr DKPATIALA?

    Mr. patiala its humbale rquest to kindly speak truth.....


    Dont make fool of yourself talking something that doesnt exist, and I am ready to pay you travel , come to sector 75 & 76 of FBD ...... u will forget chandigarh
    CommentQuote


  • CommentQuote
  • Thanks Miketest for highlighting the 'SAFEED JHOOTH ' of Mr Dkpatiala


    Even i am aware of that sector 75, 76, 85, 88, 89 are shaped up ages ago

    Mr. Dkpatiala could you plase come and ADMIT that it was a LIE ... like the various other false claims for CR you Do.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Gaur commersial area has developed so fast.bank of baroda with a t m shall be functional soon.

    Crossings ad magzines are too good.all your requiirements are being met.

    All schools are targeting cr kids for admissions with hoardings and special drives.

    Carnation is putting put car check up camp every week.

    Maruti workshop also available.

    Columbia asia also put up a free health check up camp.

    Gopaljee dairy also opens a shop.

    Us dollar 99 store also open.

    Gift shop also opens in crossing plaza.

    Abacus classes for children

    Dance classes

    Tennis coaching

    Free golf training for kids.

    Road widening of new route to noida thru gol chakkar in progress.

    Crossings is emerging well.critics are welcome to spread negativity now

    Thanks for the latest updates. Let the critics cry, there is no remedy for them
    CommentQuote
  • Please note that I have nothing against CR and just wanted to clarify that picture posted by Patiala bhai of Sec-76 is entirely false. Right now, Sec-75, Sec-76 and Sec-77 of NP are the most developed sectors in terms of infrastructure. Sec-80. Sec-86, Sec-87 need lots of work though.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarvani
    Thanks for the latest updates. Let the critics cry, there is no remedy for them


    very true tarvaniji ...i think people are unsucessfully trying to bring an area down due to vested intersts ...
    I still remember around 1 year back when HC gave the proposed DG land to GNN and Ansal lost... there was a full 'shav yatra' done for CR by these guys ..it was deemed as 'end of the world' for CR and a closed chapter of Real estate ...Average Prices which were around 2200 psft for RTM ..were said to breach sub 2000 levels in next 3-6 months ...
    But what happened ...Since that HC judgement ..NOTHING has changed legally w.r.t the DG ..but prices have shot by by more than 50% from RTM and going strong ..
    This just goes to show that actual investors/end users are not stupid to get swayed by negative propganda on this forum ..they vist have a look around for themselves and put their money wisely ... Please do remember every step you take up the ladder ..there will be 10 people pulling you down ...this is really a sorry state of affairs in our society nowadays ...'apni chaddar mein hazaaron ched lekin saamne waale ki razai ka print pasand nahin aa raha hai ' ...:)))
    CommentQuote
  • After nearly 200 posts..one thing is clear not one resident thinks bad about CR..this is again different..because all residents also acknowledge that there are issues in CR...

    But we have our esteemed guests ..who just wanna save people on this virtual world from CR..

    CR is worst, NE is worse, NP is bad..let us strive to make all as good, better & best..

    see I am on defensive..it's sepulchral who is attacking CR on all threads...I am the one who is defending..we have conceded that DG remains an issue..some thefts were reported...

    but at the same time..please also appreciate that CR has beautiful roads, nice footpaths,good lighting, landscaping is good..Socities are thriving with life..please do not propogate negative propaganda

    Biggest issue of DG is in SC..what does Sepulchral want..does he want to hang the builders...

    Builders else where in NCR area are cheating on much bigger scale...but I don't see even 20 posts on them..everywhere there is a different yarstick..

    Piyush directors are inside jail for giving possession for fitment & demanding money but BPTP who started this trend faces no questions..So people have convenient memory...
    Convenient to belittle entire CR population...

    CR as an area may face a big setback or win in coming 10 days..but important is to remain united & believe in CR..

    proceeding abroad for 14 days official trip..africa..won't have much access to net..I presume..international roaming would be costly..I hope to get a good news on 26th Feb hearing of SC..Keeping my fingers crossed...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    very true tarvaniji ...i think people are unsucessfully trying to bring an area down due to vested intersts ...
    I still remember around 1 year back when HC gave the proposed DG land to GNN and Ansal lost... there was a full 'shav yatra' done for CR by these guys ..it was deemed as 'end of the world' for CR and a closed chapter of Real estate ...Average Prices which were around 2200 psft for RTM ..were said to breach sub 2000 levels in next 3-6 months ...
    But what happened ...Since that HC judgement ..NOTHING has changed legally w.r.t the DG ..but prices have shot by by more than 50% from RTM and going strong ..
    This just goes to show that actual investors/end users are not stupid to get swayed by negative propganda on this forum ..they vist have a look around for themselves and put their money wisely ... Please do remember every step you take up the ladder ..there will be 10 people pulling you down ...this is really a sorry state of affairs in our society nowadays ...'apni chaddar mein hazaaron ched lekin saamne waale ki razai ka print pasand nahin aa raha hai ' ...:)))

    Well said cradlecog...let us spread positivity...We shall rock..jai mata di..

    On saturday my friend took 1270 sq ft 10th floor in 45.00 lacs ..that makes it 3550 per sq ft in GH-7..He was here for so many times..thok bajaa kar liya hain inspite of my asking him to wait...

    ashishverma took his second home in CR..he is also invested in Omaxe (SV)..he said to hell with DG...he said ki CR is ahead of NP by 2 years...

    No hard feelings for anybody...NP rocks but CR is not bad..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Well said cradlecog...let us spread positivity...We shall rock..jai mata di..

    On saturday my friend took 1270 sq ft 10th floor in 45.00 lacs ..that makes it 3550 per sq ft in GH-7..He was here for so many times..thok bajaa kar liya hain inspite of my asking him to wait...

    ashishverma took his second home in CR..he is also invested in Omaxe (SV)..he said to hell with DG...he said ki CR is ahead of NP by 2 years...

    No hard feelings for anybody...NP rocks but CR is not bad..


    is that in resale ...? if yes then how much cash is required to be paid and how much loan available on that and which bank providing it?
    CommentQuote
  • One last question....iif i m not wrong in 45 lacs one can easily get a flat may be around 1000sqft in indirapuram in 4-5 old societies ....so why ur friend preferred it over indirapuram...?? Indirapuram is already developed and has all the facilities and way ahead than CR and also at a central location for delhi-noida-ghaziabad....

    correct me plz if i m wrong
    CommentQuote
  • banks have become smarter..they can value your 2 BHK in CR in the range of 25-40 lacs..

    If they value it at 25.00 lacs you need to arrange 20.00 lacs + registry cost 7% would be 1.75 lacs + 20 % of 25.00 lacs..total around 27.00 lacs by self..

    If they value it at 40.00 lacs you need to arrange..5 lacs + registry cost 7% would be 2.80 Lacs + 20% of of 40.00 lacs ..total around 16 lacs by self...

    choice is yours...HDFC funding is most flexible...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    One last question....iif i m not wrong in 45 lacs one can easily get a flat may be around 1000sqft in indirapuram in 4-5 old societies ....so why ur friend preferred it over indirapuram...?? Indirapuram is already developed and has all the facilities and way ahead than CR and also at a central location for delhi-noida-ghaziabad....

    correct me plz if i m wrong

    Indirapuram has moved way past 45.00 lacs..under construction is around 5100 per sqft..that is what i understand..

    from here his office is 9-10 kms..GH-7 is already established..he is staying on rent in Indirapuram...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    arre mike..ur the loveliest...in entire IREF my respect for u is the greatest..second is brandoo..to be very fair..cookie & others are good only in one liners..but ur chaar lianaa's are always good...


    Thank you dkppatiala for kind words.

    Lets flag the real issues. Issues can be categorized as long term/mid term and short term (5/3/ and 1-2 years). One should seek to build community so that collective strength of people can be used to raise protest against the extortion, injustice and violation of law of the land.

    It would be good to develop in a tabular format where one column we highlight the issue, nexr column current status, next action taken/issues raised, and finally future. This can be developed as comprehensive guide.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Thank you dkppatiala for kind words.

    Lets flag the real issues. Issues can be categorized as long term/mid term and short term (5/3/ and 1-2 years). One should seek to build community so that collective strength of people can be used to raise protest against the extortion, injustice and violation of law of the land.

    It would be good to develop in a tabular format where one column we highlight the issue, nexr column current status, next action taken/issues raised, and finally future. This can be developed as comprehensive guide.

    Lagta hain aap meri tarah project management ke aadmi ho.flag the issues like we flag our emails for follow up on

    I suggest one more column of responsibility.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi DKPPATIALA..ur doing a wonderful job..I can understand ur feeling..its just like being an Indian, someone from other country..having never visited or loved in India, keep critices about India.

    We all residents of CR love our homes here..and its inevitable to loose our control when few people from the moon keep criticize our Home.

    CR has made my life better.., an investment of under 25lacs for a 2BHK in mid2011 is fetching me atleast 16 lacs premium today..i.e. 1 lac/month appreciation + saving of Rs 15000/month + rent I was earlier paying.

    I am sure, i am not the only one..there r thousands of my frnz who would be earning on almost similar lines..it really hard to listen when few people here are always ready to make fun of intelligence and emotions, just for some hidder objectives...as sumone said "

    The sum of intelligence is constant......only population is rising"

    Thanx.


    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    After nearly 200 posts..one thing is clear not one resident thinks bad about CR..this is again different..because all residents also acknowledge that there are issues in CR...

    But we have our esteemed guests ..who just wanna save people on this virtual world from CR..

    CR is worst, NE is worse, NP is bad..let us strive to make all as good, better & best..

    see I am on defensive..it's sepulchral who is attacking CR on all threads...I am the one who is defending..we have conceded that DG remains an issue..some thefts were reported...

    but at the same time..please also appreciate that CR has beautiful roads, nice footpaths,good lighting, landscaping is good..Socities are thriving with life..please do not propogate negative propaganda

    Biggest issue of DG is in SC..what does Sepulchral want..does he want to hang the builders...

    Builders else where in NCR area are cheating on much bigger scale...but I don't see even 20 posts on them..everywhere there is a different yarstick..

    Piyush directors are inside jail for giving possession for fitment & demanding money but BPTP who started this trend faces no questions..So people have convenient memory...
    Convenient to belittle entire CR population...

    CR as an area may face a big setback or win in coming 10 days..but important is to remain united & believe in CR..

    proceeding abroad for 14 days official trip..africa..won't have much access to net..I presume..international roaming would be costly..I hope to get a good news on 26th Feb hearing of SC..Keeping my fingers crossed...
    CommentQuote