Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

relief kyun nahn milega sir. jaroor milega. those who use shaberi road now to cross CR will use this expressway. so traffic situtation will ease on shaberi road. and CR residents can use this road.

Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
    but i dont think that this connecting expressway will give relief to CR residents, as commutators will prefer to use this CR pulia road even on completion of expressway. Morever, it may increase property rate of CR BY 200-300 RS/SQFT.

Comment

Originally posted by mukul20 View Post
      I think that this forum is not able to inform people on other projects like
      1) Sam Residency
      2) Dreamland
      3) Skytech
      4) Exotica
      5) Sam Palatial
      6) Jaipuria
      7) Proview Laboni.

Nothing is known about their current rates & availability in resale as well as original.

I have seen lots of activities in all these Projects. Most of them look complete. Please share details of these projects. I myself would update on few projects after this weekend.

Hi Mukul, Thanks for picking up this. Would really like to see your expert comment on first two projects.

Comment

Originally posted by Pradeepk82 View Post
        Anybody has status for COSMOS Project Golden Heights ? What is their current rates for 3 bedroom flat .. ??
        progress is good. very soon they will give. 3100 psf

Comment

I am travelling almost everyday. its not a breeze, but not too bad either. Touch wood.

Unless there are breakdown of trucks/buses/tractors...NH-24 remains jam free...from CR to Sector 63 (9.5 Kms) at 8.45 a.m it takes us 20-30 minutes..20 m when no breakdown is seen.. 30 m if breakdown is there..Evenings are generally 15-20 drive at 6.30 p.m...Much much better than Noida Extension road from where even the distance is more for sector 63 office goers..

Comment

It is not Palatial , it is SAM India (Clement city).

BTW, all builders charge good PLC for NALA facing (Road facing actually). Only a few projects in CR give clear view of outside world and skies. These are one of them. Most other towers are facing some other tower. IMO, that NALA is a boon since I dont expect another high rise to come across it ever. At least you can have SUN and air and View.

Exotica is beside Prateek Royal cliff on the road leading to Shahberi...

Sam Palatial is from group whch has done Sam Residency.It is in between Proview & Jaipuria..Facing the Naala...

Comment

Totally agreed and superlike it.

Originally posted by arunsharma7 View Post
              Just thought of sharing my experience with NH 24.
              I have been using this road since 2008 almost from Dasna Gate (I live in Govindpuram) till Noida (And ofcourse to Delhi occasionally)

In 2008-2009 it used to take approx 45-60 Min to reach / cross hindon bridge from my house (Approx 15 KM) and on bad days even 90-120 Min.
              Major Jam points used to be VijayaNager (approx 10 Min), Siddartha Vihar (5-Min) and Hindon Bridge (10-15 Min)

And now.. 2012
              Even after nothing happen on widening of NH-24 it just takes me approx 30 Min on average from my home on normal day and worse 40 Min never more than that to cross Hindon so what changed? Here it is ..

1. Diversion of traffic through Crossing Republik - People going to GN and city center side use this
              2. Closing the intersection at Vijayanager (Trust me this was the biggest bottleneck and I should say traffic police has done excellent job on this)
              3. Widening of Hindon cut towards Noida
              The underpass effect and the road joining Gaur circle at Noida extension yet to be seen, I travel to Sec 126 from Govindpuram and it takes me approx 50-70 Min whichever route I take crossings/greater Noida/63/71 etc..
              So guys life is much easier now than it was before 2-3 years on Nh24 so chill!!

By the way just to update I travel through the under construction road which is connecting greater noida to NH-24 (After Vijayanager and before Siddarth Vihar) and based on the activity I should say in next 3-5 Month it will be ready though you can still travel on that road at about 10KM/h for 1 KM and then zoom...

Comment

Located on NH 24 bypass road, Crossings Republik is attracting a lot of buyers for 3BHK multi-storey apartments. According to .com data, demand for 3BHK has risen by approximately 9 per cent in July-Sept 2012 quarter.
                Proximity to Noida proves to be a strong point of attraction for buyers in Crossings Republik. Therefore, the working class of Noida is showing a keen interest in the properties available here, as the area is at a distance of 6 Km from Noida City Center Metro Station.
                Noida, being a commercial hub, has properties available at much higher prices in the surrounding areas like Noida Extension and Greater Noida, as the rates cross Rs 4,000 per sq ft in these areas.
                Crossings Republik is offering a better deal with larger areas at less rates. “Crossings Republik offers a 3BHK in about Rs 50 lakh covering an area of 1,725 sq ft, where Noida Extension has 3BHK for Rs 70 lakh with about 1,600 sq ft area”, says Kanish Arora from Magic Villa, a Realty firm.
                The prevailing rates for 3BHK apartments in Crossings Republik are Rs 2,800- 3,300 per sq ft whereas, if we take a look at prevailing rates in overall Crossings Republik for multi-storey apartments, they have taken an 11 per cent hike to Rs 2,882 to Rs 2,944 per sq ft.
                “A buyer is getting a 3BHK in Crossings Republik at the same price in which he is getting a 2BHK in other areas”, says Arora. Other areas near NH24, like Indirapuram, Vaishali and Kaushambi, have properties at much higher rates at about Rs 5,250 per sq ft.
                Rent on 2BHK property in Crossings Republik ranges from Rs 6,500-8,000 per month, where 3BHK rentals are at Rs 8,000-10,000 per month.
                Few new projects like Gaur Global Village by Gaursons and Crossing Republic GH-7 by Crossing Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. have recently given possessions for their 2BHK and 3BHK apartment. “Crossings Republik offers ready-to-move-in property where areas like Noida Extension have properties to be delivered after 4 to 5 years” says Ajay from Mangalam Estate, a Realty firm.
                With the basic amenities like markets, hospitals, schools, etc. there is a Golf Course available within the vicinity of the Crossings Republik. Easy connectivity to Delhi through NH24 is also a plus point considered by buyers.
                Garima Jain, .com Bureau

Comment

Yesterday i was in Axis Bank and checking status of Loan about CR. There are projects black listed by Axis and one of them is Proview Laboni...

Comment

Originally posted by raghavsin View Post
                    Yesterday i was in Axis Bank and checking status of Loan about CR. There are projects black listed by Axis and one of them is Proview Laboni...
                    WHY? I know HDFC is funding for Proview .....

Comment

Originally posted by raghavsin View Post
                      Hi Raghav,
                      It may depend upon various Retail Assest Centre (Loan centre) of Axis Bank.
                      I have also taken the loan from AXIS Bank Noida Sector 18 RAC for Proview Laboni. You can also try there!!
                      Last edited October 14 2012, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X