Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • N this is an actual 10 pm snap..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Tennis courts are available in mahagun,gh 7 and ggv.

Mahagun is also good.

Club 7 is a very very good clubmon daily basis some or the other parties take place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Ohh its inside view..great never been inside.its much better from. Inside

Well dkppatiala, to be true..going by the past experience.. I was expecting the bashers would comment on this snap as well as, some of the probable gyaan as:

1.) The size of Swimmin pool too small and shape is not perfect
    2.) The nearby industried making the water of swimming pool dirty and not good for health:(
    3.) The FAR #$%^ is not as per industry standards
    4.) The club house not multi-storey and nearby gendry not fine enuf to use this
    5.) No provision for water harvesting.

Come on bashers.. I was expecting this 2 come from u..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahulgzb
    Well dkppatiala, to be true..going by the past experience.. I was expecting the bashers would comment on this snap as well as, some of the probable gyaan as:

1.) The size of Swimmin pool too small and shape is not perfect
    2.) The nearby industried making the water of swimming pool dirty and not good for health:(
    3.) The FAR #$%^ is not as per industry standards
    4.) The club house not multi-storey and nearby gendry not fine enuf to use this
    5.) No provision for water harvesting.

Come on bashers.. I was expecting this 2 come from u..:)

Really you have just snatched my thoughts.

I agree that this pictures do not show the real beauty.

Six lane road can be clearly seen.centre median is green.there are well laid footpaths surrounded by green lanscaping on either side.beautiful lighting.nice benches to sit.

Rahul request you take pictures of road and fountain in the evening.
    CommentQuote
  • Suddenly activities On CR thread increased in last 2 months ,why? Is it NE effect or else?

Me and my friend have flats in proview laboni, my friend is shifted there and have rented my flat @9000+ maintenance 20 days back...till now no complains by tenants ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    Suddenly activities On CR thread increased in last 2 months ,why? Is it NE effect or else?

Me and my friend have flats in proview laboni, my friend is shifted there and have rented my flat @9000+ maintenance 20 days back...till now no complains by tenants ...

Its Neharpar effect..
    CommentQuote
  • 100+ Posts deleted.

1) Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy
    Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.

2) Warning - Stop hijacking the thread! Or Face Suspension/Ban.

Off Topic: Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/23095-how-to-avoid-a-suspension-ban?t=25257
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by truecr
    it is not just dg but also cremation ground on gate no.2 of gh-7 which is creating problems for the residents. when will it be removed.

Dear TrueCR... as far as I know it has got a stay for the last 2 years with no activity and as good as a closed chapter ...
    BTW it seems that you have joined IREF yesterday itself (when a couple of IDs were suspended by mods due to offensive behaviour )... are you really a new entry to IREF (in which case I am sorry for doubting) ..or I am sure you are aware that IPs can be traced back easily to different logins ...
    CommentQuote
  • I own a flat at CR and I am satisfied end user.. however I vouch for two aspects :-

a) Connectivity:- which is in progress
    b) dumping ground:-pending in court

Rest I value CR as "value for money" for everything else sky is the limit

presently I stay in Mumbai highrises (1 BHK)which is surrounded by Chawls , sanity, open drainage.. but pple are staying here, and that too some noted TV stars ...

:)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • As someone said, SC hearing is on 26th Feb on DG. Lets hope for the best.
    This will give more clarity on so many ifs and but.
    CommentQuote
  • Report the Fake IDs

Friends, i have reported the fake ID matter to admin,hopefully they will soon initiate action. We can not let the individual propogate a defamation agenda for his personal benefit.

The forums are created for healthy discussion not for satisfying the personal agendas.

Would suggest all people who agree to this, report these threads to Admin.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    I own a flat at CR and I am satisfied end user.. however I vouch for two aspects :-

a) Connectivity:- which is in progress
    b) dumping ground:-pending in court

Rest I value CR as "value for money" for everything else sky is the limit

presently I stay in Mumbai highrises (1 BHK)which is surrounded by Chawls , sanity, open drainage.. but pple are staying here, and that too some noted TV stars ...

:)

Hi nilabh i also booked a flat in CR nd currently stays in mumbai.. I can understand wat u r saying.. I even know a location in mumbai where resident of one society neighbours a industrial plant .. Mumbai is al different bt that same society wil b in crores n crores here.. Being a delhiite and from northern part we tend to think dat way bt people here are living in highrises surrounded by chawls everywhere..if mumbai people gets a township like CR they wil feel as if tgey are in heaven.. So being a small township CR is good..in future people wil go out of CR only fr their workplace else everything wil b available here. Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • This is fr thoz who make lot of hue and cry over pollution issues of CR..in this pic u can see an operational plant nearby residential buildings.. By posting this i never want to offend the residents of these particular societies. .But to give answer some bashers im posting this pic as fact that if these societies can exist then our CR can flourish with no issues.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Here are some more from areas of mumbai which are in multi crore range
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    This is fr thoz who make lot of hue and cry over pollution issues of CR..in this pic u can see an operational plant nearby residential buildings.. By posting this i never want to offend the residents of these particular societies. .But to give answer some bashers im posting this pic as fact that if these societies can exist then our CR can flourish with no issues.

My apologies but you cannot be happy if you lose a leg in an accident just because there are other legless people in the world. I am strictly against the presence of factories near residential housing because they are the biggest sources of air pollution and also mess up the underground water table. In Faridabad also, builders are launching one project after another in Sec-70 which is besides the upcoming IMT. I wish the government specify some kind of threshold distance between residential and industrial zones.

I wish you oppose such setup rather than promote it.
    CommentQuote