Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    My apologies but you cannot be happy if you lose a leg in an accident just because there are other legless people in the world. I am strictly against the presence of factories near residential housing because they are the biggest sources of air pollution and also mess up the underground water table. In Faridabad also, builders are launching one project after another in Sec-70 which is besides the upcoming IMT. I wish the government specify some kind of threshold distance between residential and industrial zones.

I wish you oppose such setup rather than promote it.

Brother i dont intend to promote such scenario, i just want to convey that these industries are adjacent to residential towers bt in CR case they hav distance of approx 800- 1200 mtrs from some societies n towers , wich is quite a big distance nd bashing an area on dat ground is not gud , again im saying dat im nt in favour industries nearby residential blocks but we are in a better state than presented examples nd for sure not on one leg..we as a CR owners hav both the legs intact.. Mumbai , delhi ncr watever it is health should b a priority..nd if that carbon factory would hv imposed major effect on nearby area, then villagers nearby CR would hav demanded to shut it down..nd fr ur kind info villagers are very pollution cautious then city residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    This is fr thoz who make lot of hue and cry over pollution issues of CR..in this pic u can see an operational plant nearby residential buildings.. By posting this i never want to offend the residents of these particular societies. .But to give answer some bashers im posting this pic as fact that if these societies can exist then our CR can flourish with no issues.

I beg to differ the picture posted by you, showing Crossings with greens and industry etc. Please stick to CR, and dont post misleading pictures, no such buildings, industry is so next to crossings.

Moderators pls Stop such misleading posts
    CommentQuote
  • Shivani welcome to the group :)

Abhay posted the satellite pic of Mumbai region... please read once more his post.

"Here are some more from areas of mumbai which are in multi crore range"

Originally Posted by shivani80
    I beg to differ the picture posted by you, showing Crossings with greens and industry etc. Please stick to CR, and dont post misleading pictures, no such buildings, industry is so next to crossings.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Shivani welcome to the group :)

Abhay posted the satellite pic of Mumbai region... please read once more his post.

"Here are some more from areas of mumbai which are in multi crore range"

Thats sad part why we always tries to compare us with others. I am sorry but it shows that we are with low self esteem and we need to take help to ourselves to prove with the help of other areas.

Mike said rightly we cannot feel happy over loosing my one leg thinking that other have lost both. Please come out of this comparison policy, and sad part is that we always compare the bad things of CR with worst thing of others. Comparison is good when we also showcase our good things. Why did nt we posted satellite pic of CR instead of Mumbai pics ???

Are we ashamed of or something is stopping us or we have assumed a mentality of low level comparison
    CommentQuote
  • i also feel bad about such comments....when people compare cr with mumbai...mumbai is a city....cr is a project....
    CommentQuote
  • one thing to admit is that cr has much more open spaces than mumbai...
    CommentQuote
  • पंद्रह दिन में निकालेंगे राजमार्गो की चौड़

-दैनिक जागरण के 'चौड़ा कराना है एनएच 24 व 58' अभियान की फाइल सौंपी
    -आरडब्ल्यूए फेडरेशन के प्रतिनिधिमंडल ने की भूतल परिवहन मंत्री से मुलाकात
    जागरण संवाददाता, गाजियाबाद : केंद्रीय भूतल परिवहन सीपी जोशी ने दैनिक जागरण के राष्ट्रीय राजमार्ग 24 व 58 को चौड़ा कराने के अभियान को हवा दे दी है। उन्होंने आश्वासन दिया है कि दोनों राजमार्गो की चौड़ाई बढ़ाने के लिए अगले 15 दिनों में कोई न कोई रास्ता निकाल लिया जाएगा।
    उन्होंने कहा है कि एयर स्पेस को रियल इस्टेट में बदलने की स्वीकृति गाजियाबाद व नोएडा विकास प्राधिकरण को देनी है। दोनों मार्गो की चौड़ाई बढ़ाने के लिए एलीवेटेड हाइवे बनाना आवश्यक है। उसके साथ ही एनएच-24 को चार से छह लेन कर दिया जाएगा। पहले तो उत्तरप्रदेश सरकार ने इसके लिए हां की थी, लेकिन बाद में यह कह कर एमओयू पर हस्ताक्षर नहीं किए, क्योंकि एलीवेटेड हाइवे का निर्माण उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार खुद करना चाहती है।
    उधर, मंत्री से मिलने गए प्रतिनिधिमंडल को जोशी के प्रमुख सचिव ने बताया कि एनएच 24 व 58 की चौड़ाई बढ़ाने के लिए डीपीआर और संभावित रिपोर्ट पहले ही तैयार की जा चुकी है। अब केवल एमओयू पर हस्ताक्षर बाकी है।
    दैनिक जागरण में लगातार चल रहे एनएच की चौड़ाई बढ़ाने से संबंधित अभियान के समर्थन में जंतर मंतर पर धरना दे चुकी आरडब्ल्यूए फेडरेशन गाजियाबाद का प्रतिनिधिमंडल सोमवार को केंद्रीय भूतल परिवहन मंत्री सीपी जोशी से उनके कार्यालय में मिला। प्रतिनिधिमंडल ने राजमार्गो की चौड़ाई बढ़ाए जाने की मांग रखी। उन्होंने फेडरेशन को 15 दिनों में कोई न कोई रास्ता निकालने का आश्वासन दिया है। प्रतिनिधिमंडल में फेडरेशन के चेयरमैन कर्नल तेजेंद्र पाल त्यागी, महासचिव संजय सिंह, प्रीतम लाल, आरके गर्ग आदि मौजूद थे।
    बैठक के दौरान प्रतिनिधिमंडल ने केंद्रीय भूतल परिवहन मंत्री से कहा कि एनएच 24 व 58 की चौड़ाई बढ़ाया जाना अत्यंत आवश्यक है। जब आगरा, दिल्ली, जयपुर व चंडीगढ़ में हाइवे को आठ लेन का बनाया जा सकता है, तो इन दोनों मार्गो को क्यों नहीं चौड़ा किया जा सकता। उन्होंने कहा कि इन दोनों राजमार्गो के पास क्रांतिकारी गांव बसे हैं। 1857 के स्वतंत्रता संग्राम के दौरान उत्तरप्रदेश के 31 गांवों के लोगों ने अंग्रेजों के विरुद्ध विद्रोह किया था। अब स्वतंत्र भारत में भी उनके आने-जाने के लिए संकरा मार्ग होना अन्याय है। उन्होंने मंत्री को बताया कि एनएच 24 व 58 पर यातायात जाम के कारण गाजियाबाद देश का सर्वाधिक प्रदूषण वाला शहर बन गया है। पिछले कुछ वर्षो में यहां अस्थमा के मरीजों की संख्या बढ़ गई है। उन्होंने बताया कि एनएच 24 व 58 युद्ध के दौरान और भी अधिक महत्वपूर्ण हो जाएगा, क्योंकि मेरठ व बरेली की छावनियों से इन्हीं मार्गों का इस्तेमाल कर सप्लाई लाइन कायम होगी।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shivani80

First read my post properly then talk..nd i clearly said that my post is for thoz who bash CR. Nd shivani im not comparing CR to any bad area. The picture wihc i hav posted is a very gud area of mumbai thats "sion". People buy in this area in crores not in lakhs..My only point is if these societies can exist then our CR is far far better than this, so obviously CR can flourish like anything...and as far as leg theory is concerned i hv already replied read that with full concentration.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I am planning to buy a 2 bhk in crossings.... with a area of around 1100-1200.... i liked main crossings and panchsheel.... what should be price in these socities for 2bhk??

Please help!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkpatiala
    i also feel bad about such comments....when people compare cr with mumbai...mumbai is a city....cr is a project....

what is wrong in comparing and giving answers to bashers.
    CommentQuote
  • Stop fighting guys and please help a genuine buyer.... :((((((((((
    CommentQuote
  • CR is CR and Mumbai is mumbai, comparison should follow uniformity while compareing or linking. Mumbai has less space hence everything is expensive while Delhi NCR is full with space hence relatively cheaper. Mumbai offer much wider scope of jobs while ghaziabad is much less on scale,population wise too much diff. hence both cannot be comparied
    CommentQuote
  • It depends Gautam, RTM are in bw 3500 to 4K depanding on floor and park/road facing.. do all research and negotiate..hard

Originally Posted by gautamji
    Stop fighting guys and please help a genuine buyer.... :((((((((((
    CommentQuote
  • inside of PS society

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    I own a flat at CR and I am satisfied end user.. however I vouch for two aspects :-

a) Connectivity:- which is in progress
    b) dumping ground:-pending in court

Rest I value CR as "value for money" for everything else sky is the limit

presently I stay in Mumbai highrises (1 BHK)which is surrounded by Chawls , sanity, open drainage.. but pple are staying here, and that too some noted TV stars ...

:)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    inside of PS society

PS means ?
    CommentQuote