Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by IGRM
    TrueCR is clearly a multiple ID. All posts have been removed and ID banned. We are investigating some more ID's and will take appropriate action. Please continue to report any suspected multiple ID's.

Thanks

P.S: Please stick to the thread topic discussion!

shivani80 ID merged into sepulchar. (Multiple ID).

Kindly avoid Multiple ID discussion and stick to the thread topic. This has been reported FYI only.
    CommentQuote
  • this is awesome work Dear Mod.. I doubted the way he or she kept replying to the posts... what pple are getting from bashing individual or an area ? couldnt understand

now they are fakeing by creating id of opposite gender.. shame

Originally Posted by IGRM
    shivani80 ID merged into sepulchar. (Multiple ID).
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Moderator, i have reported separately this sepulchar / Shivahi / Sikka is creating multiple ID and also created two three duplicate threads for crossing republik, he is picking the discussions points from various yahoo groups & threads and pasting in forum with illicit intentions.

I have reported the matter and waiting for your action please..!! please delete those threads since the disussion over crossing republik may be done in a single thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    this is awesome work Dear Mod.. I doubted the way he or she kept replying to the posts... what pple are getting from bashing individual or an area ? couldnt understand

now they are fakeing by creating id of opposite gender.. shame

hey surprising... sepulchar was against CR but that shivani was totally in favor of CR... how is that poosible
    CommentQuote
  • it is simple the intention was to seek attention by inturrupting discussion in any form and to make his point ....!! post acceptablity of the group the sily person might start showing his true colors.
    CommentQuote
  • Few pics of this thread only

:)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • In upcoming regions, these small small developments bring so much joy in the residents. I am also a resident of an upcoming area so I can understand.

Ever wonder if people of Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida care a shit about any bank opening a branch nearby? That is the beauty of life, sometimes one thing too important for one individual means nothing to other and vice versa. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    In upcoming regions, these small small developments bring so much joy in the residents. I am also a resident of an upcoming area so I can understand.

Ever wonder if people of Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida care a shit about any bank opening a branch nearby? That is the beauty of life, sometimes one thing too important for one individual means nothing to other and vice versa. :) :)

Friends, Bank of Baroda is very soon going to open a branch in Gaur Global Village. I have also read that the will be functional from 22nd February 2013....isn't this sounds good?
    CommentQuote
  • Hye dude..are you out of mind, do you know even abc of CR and eveer visited CR from last one year. Pictures are absolutely correct. I am Staying in Supertech just behind paramount from last 1 year and visit this society on daily basis. About building, first building in brick red is Supertech and second one is Paramount. Just know proper fact before making any senseless and useless comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Only one pic is of paramount other is not. Its quite evident from pictures itself, how suddenly 'kota stone coloured (which is the real color) of symphony is suddnly turned grey & white (metallic looks). Its heights dude what you guys post, I am very well aware of paramount.

And please refrain from using few words, respect your forum mates especially opposite genders. I am here to discuss what it truth and what not.

Why we are giving chances to people like Hindustan, Trucer, Spechalur etc to talk, make fun of ourselves. The reason is that we ourselves need to introspect. If I put picture of Eiffel Tower and than start comparing it with front gate Grill work of any tower , its obvious I am giving opportunity to people to make fun of myself.

A sincere request , please refrain from making fun of ourselves.

Hye dude..are you out of mind, do you know even abc of CR and ever visited CR in last one year. Pictures are absolutely correct. I am Staying in Supertech just behind paramount from last 1 year and visit this society on daily basis. About building, first building in brick red is Supertech and second one is Paramount. Just know proper fact before making any senseless and useless comments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Map of crossings : Real Satellite Map

1. Centre is CR
    2. ABES college (opposite Mahagun and entry from NH24)
    3. Dhundhera village (Behind Mahangun and Galleria markets)
    4. Shahberi village (GH7 crossings side)
    5. Shahberi plotting (un authorized)
    6. STP (next to golf course) and further the slum of NE
    7. Golf course of CR (beautiful one) soul of CR
    8. After ABES college (disputed land of Ansals with DG and Rest empty area is Purposed DG)
    9. Second link to NH24, as per satellite map seems difficult task as of now.
    10. Shahberi pullia will get widened up soon
    11. NE connectivity (not so sure )

Again you are quoting comments without having any CR knowledge. Take points positive not negative
    4. Shahberi village (GH7 crossings side) - There are lots of useful shops as well small Mandi..making life easy and cheaper. Also Resident are getting helping services at reasonable cost due to these villages
    6. Beside STP there is some big greenery as well
    8. After ABES college (disputed land of Ansals with DG and Rest empty area is Purposed DG) - Proposed DG have only 14 acres land. So land is very small in compare to what you are showing. CR is 365 acer
    11.NE connectivity (not so sure )- Work is already in progress.
    CommentQuote
  • The photos are impressive. Look better than any part of Gurgaon which is most expensive NCR zone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    In upcoming regions, these small small developments bring so much joy in the residents. I am also a resident of an upcoming area so I can understand.

My dear friend,
    What matters is they are happy, doesn't matter what it is coming from. There are peoples who are not happy with all the facilities in nearby area as happiness to others is never in their wish list.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Repubik: NH24 widening + Lohia Park in place of DG

Originally Posted by maverik
    -दैनिक जागरण के 'चौड़ा कराना है एनएच 24 व 58' अभियान की फाइल सौंपी
    -आरडब्ल्यूए फेडरेशन के प्रतिनिधिमंडल ने की भूतल परिवहन मंत्री से मुलाकात
    जागरण संवाददाता, गाजियाबाद : केंद्रीय भूतल परिवहन सीपी जोशी ने दैनिक जागरण के राष्ट्रीय राजमार्ग 24 व 58 को चौड़ा कराने के अभियान को हवा दे दी है। उन्होंने आश्वासन दिया है कि दोनों राजमार्गो की चौड़ाई बढ़ाने के लिए अगले 15 दिनों में कोई न कोई रास्ता निकाल लिया जाएगा।
    उन्होंने कहा है कि एयर स्पेस को रियल इस्टेट में बदलने की स्वीकृति गाजियाबाद व नोएडा विकास प्राधिकरण को देनी है। दोनों मार्गो की चौड़ाई बढ़ाने के लिए एलीवेटेड हाइवे बनाना आवश्यक है। उसके साथ ही एनएच-24 को चार से छह लेन कर दिया जाएगा। पहले तो उत्तरप्रदेश सरकार ने इसके लिए हां की थी, लेकिन बाद में यह कह कर एमओयू पर हस्ताक्षर नहीं किए, क्योंकि एलीवेटेड हाइवे का निर्माण उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार खुद करना चाहती है।
    उधर, मंत्री से मिलने गए प्रतिनिधिमंडल को जोशी के प्रमुख सचिव ने बताया कि एनएच 24 व 58 की चौड़ाई बढ़ाने के लिए डीपीआर और संभावित रिपोर्ट पहले ही तैयार की जा चुकी है। अब केवल एमओयू पर हस्ताक्षर बाकी है।
    दैनिक जागरण में लगातार चल रहे एनएच की चौड़ाई बढ़ाने से संबंधित अभियान के समर्थन में जंतर मंतर पर धरना दे चुकी आरडब्ल्यूए फेडरेशन गाजियाबाद का प्रतिनिधिमंडल सोमवार को केंद्रीय भूतल परिवहन मंत्री सीपी जोशी से उनके कार्यालय में मिला। प्रतिनिधिमंडल ने राजमार्गो की चौड़ाई बढ़ाए जाने की मांग रखी। उन्होंने फेडरेशन को 15 दिनों में कोई न कोई रास्ता निकालने का आश्वासन दिया है। प्रतिनिधिमंडल में फेडरेशन के चेयरमैन कर्नल तेजेंद्र पाल त्यागी, महासचिव संजय सिंह, प्रीतम लाल, आरके गर्ग आदि मौजूद थे।
    बैठक के दौरान प्रतिनिधिमंडल ने केंद्रीय भूतल परिवहन मंत्री से कहा कि एनएच 24 व 58 की चौड़ाई बढ़ाया जाना अत्यंत आवश्यक है। जब आगरा, दिल्ली, जयपुर व चंडीगढ़ में हाइवे को आठ लेन का बनाया जा सकता है, तो इन दोनों मार्गो को क्यों नहीं चौड़ा किया जा सकता। उन्होंने कहा कि इन दोनों राजमार्गो के पास क्रांतिकारी गांव बसे हैं। 1857 के स्वतंत्रता संग्राम के दौरान उत्तरप्रदेश के 31 गांवों के लोगों ने अंग्रेजों के विरुद्ध विद्रोह किया था। अब स्वतंत्र भारत में भी उनके आने-जाने के लिए संकरा मार्ग होना अन्याय है। उन्होंने मंत्री को बताया कि एनएच 24 व 58 पर यातायात जाम के कारण गाजियाबाद देश का सर्वाधिक प्रदूषण वाला शहर बन गया है। पिछले कुछ वर्षो में यहां अस्थमा के मरीजों की संख्या बढ़ गई है। उन्होंने बताया कि एनएच 24 व 58 युद्ध के दौरान और भी अधिक महत्वपूर्ण हो जाएगा, क्योंकि मेरठ व बरेली की छावनियों से इन्हीं मार्गों का इस्तेमाल कर सप्लाई लाइन कायम होगी।

Lo fir milgaye 15 din. TARIKH PE TARIKH .... TARIKH PE TARIKH.

Bhai is TARIKH ka intzar to Sara Crossing kar raha hai.

Kahi se thodi bhi awaz hote hi Kan kade ho jate hai

Is Holi se pahle khush khabri mil jaye to

Koi ye guzarish chote YADAV JI thak pahucha de pls.

1. NH 24 widening
    2. Public Park in place of DG. Lohiya JI ki asman se unchi Murti Crossing wale is Park me lagaenge or
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Lo fir milgaye 15 din. TARIKH PE TARIKH .... TARIKH PE TARIKH.

Bhai is TARIKH ka intzar to Sara Crossing kar raha hai.

Kahi se thodi bhi awaz hote hi Kan kade ho jate hai

Is Holi se pahle khush khabri mil jaye to

Koi ye guzarish chote YADAV JI thak pahucha de pls.

1. NH 24 widening
    2. Public Park in place of DG. Lohiya JI ki asman se unchi Murti Crossing wale is Park me lagaenge or

उन्होंने बताया कि एनएच 24 व 58 युद्ध के दौरान और भी अधिक महत्वपूर्ण हो जाएगा, क्योंकि मेरठ व बरेली की छावनियों से इन्हीं मार्गों का इस्तेमाल कर सप्लाई लाइन कायम होगी।

can we get a pie from the defence budget as well if the above is true :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):
    well i think first the so called decision makers need to decide how much money can be spared on the poor NH24 ...then decide based on that whether to do 4 to 6 lane or 4-8 lane (jagah hai kya??) or the elevated highway (usse saste mein to metro ka pul ban jaayega) ..
    i know ultimately jitna budget milega ..usmein NH-24 ke gaddhe hi bhar paayenge aur shaayad 4-5 fused streetlights change ho jaayengi ..
    very frankly the amount spent on these govt meetings in chai-samosas over the last 4-5 years in the name of NH24..would have been enough to change at least 1 km NH-24 from 4 to 6 lanes
    CommentQuote