Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Thanks Anurag, so the exisitng pullia is getting widened.. as I stay in Mumbai .. can you tell us by your observation that it will kill the bottelneck at Pullia once work will be finished?


    a lot of encroachment on shahberi road is also a hindrance in smooth flow of traffic ...this coupled with good traffic management (cannot count driving etiquettes) should be enough to keep this issue off the discussion boards for the next 2 years ..:):)
    CommentQuote
  • What is the approx rental rate for 2BHK in Mahugun in CR, 10th Floor, park facing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautamji
    Hi All,

    I am getting a deal in Panchsheel wellington 2bhk (1150sft).. Price 40 Lakh... is it worth that price and should i go ahead with the deal.

    Help please..

    Thanks..


    is it 1150 or 1050 sqft?

    if it is resale then how much its price on papers.. i mean how much black component is to be paid in cash....

    I am asking this becoz i m also looking for a RTM in 30-35 lacs..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish345
    What is the approx rental rate for 2BHK in Mahugun in CR, 10th Floor, park facing.



    Rental rates in crossings are 5-7 INR PSF including mainataince
    CommentQuote
  • There has been some excavation going on in School Site behind GH-07. Any news of School construction started ?

    Also there has been some construction work going on in the space between Ajnara & Panchsheel. I talked to some onsite engineer , he says that a Electricity Sub Station will be constructed. Would that mean Power supply would be better in coming times for Crossing Republic ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021
    Rental rates in crossings are 5-7 INR PSF including mainataince

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    There has been some excavation going on in School Site behind GH-07. Any news of School construction started ?

    Also there has been some construction work going on in the space between Ajnara & Panchsheel. I talked to some onsite engineer , he says that a Electricity Sub Station will be constructed. Would that mean Power supply would be better in coming times for Crossing Republic ?



    How come they can build electrity substation on proposed green belt area ... that too near CNG pump .... this must be something else going on that we will come to know later

    If anybody is having proper information ...Please share ......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021
    How come they can build electrity substation on proposed green belt area ... that too near CNG pump .... this must be something else going on that we will come to know later

    If anybody is having proper information ...Please share ......


    Dear Singh2021,

    The substation is constructed on a part of it and rest of space left is good enough for Green Belt and a Substation will definitely help Power Requirements of CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021
    How come they can build electrity substation on proposed green belt area ... that too near CNG pump .... this must be something else going on that we will come to know later

    If anybody is having proper information ...Please share ......


    yes ... as per my info ...its an underpass at the end of green belt between Ajanara and Panchsheel ..there is going to be a network of interconnected underpasses ..which would connect GC ..fountain market ..Panchsheel squar and Orbit plaza ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    yes ... as per my info ...its an underpass at the end of green belt between Ajanara and Panchsheel ..there is going to be a network of interconnected underpasses ..which would connect GC ..fountain market ..Panchsheel squar and Orbit plaza ...


    Even I also got to heard something like underpass work has started to connect golf club , fountain etc ... few people also say that crossings infra is going to bulid some under ground parking there to cater parking needs of golf club ... I am not so sure about this ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Dear Singh2021,

    The substation is constructed on a part of it and rest of space left is good enough for Green Belt and a Substation will definitely help Power Requirements of CR.



    brokers and builders like Cosmos golden heights also claim that crossings infra is planning to get electricity directly from Dadri NTPC for this they have establishede separate company to make CR as no power cuts zone ..... God only knows the truth
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like lots of development going on in CR in 2013.
    Hope we will have another Pulia(Behind GH-07) started anytime soon, Shahberi Pulia Widened up, NH-24 Widening going to start anytime(after recent activities by RWA Federation GZB meeting with Central Minister), School Work Started, DG case resolution after 26th Feb hearing and later on after 4th March Hearing, 's going operational, Rumors around electricity directly from NTPC/ Substation, New Governing Body in CROMA, Golf Course getting beautiful day after day etc etc..

    Since m staying in Panchsheel and they are constructing thier Club and others at a healthy pace along with Tower-3,4 offering possession sooner. Feel Good factor started coming IN and will get better and better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021
    brokers and builders like Cosmos golden heights also claim that crossings infra is planning to get electricity directly from Dadri NTPC for this they have establishede separate company to make CR as no power cuts zone ..... God only knows the truth


    Last year the power cuts were around 2-3 hrs in peak summer which was way less than average of gzb ..even Indirapuram reported 6-8 hrs average .... but consumption this year is going to be way more than last year ..so it will be an interesting point to watch how CIPL manages the peak summer this time ,,,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Dear Blueman ..with a budget of 80 L for a 3 BHK for end use and office near India gate and looking for a fully developed area ...my inclination would be towards IP ... you might need to do a lot more leg work with brokers ...but a 1300-1500 sqft flat in societies like Krishna Apra and similar might just fit into your budget (around 6000 psft you might get good societies).. and you are going to save a lot of travel time ..
    CR is also great for end use ..but easily 2-3 years behind IP in terms of development .. the plus side is in 80L you can get more than just a 3 BHK (2000 sqft + ) and more in-house facilities ..but do you really need that space ..

    Dear Blueman,

    I would second cradlecog's comments.
    I think you need to look at good societies in Indirapuram, Shipra suncity is not one of the best as compared to the other good options available. For your budget you should be able to find something in Krishna,Windsor,SPS Residency, Mahagun, Amarpali Royal for 3bhk (around 1500 sft- 1600 sqft). Have a look at the layout on google map for the above socities.
    CommentQuote
  • Any comments on quality of construction of Proview Laboni. Planning to buy a 2BHK in Crossings Rep
    Please suggest
    CommentQuote