Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what according to you guys would be a ''grab right away" deal for a RTM 2bhk+study at Gardenia in CR and if possible please share the current price range per sq. ft. ?

Regards
    Sikka
    CommentQuote
  • Highlighting an incident which happened twice in Ghaziabad in a year, and now after jaipuria its well known builder Mahagun (Crossings Republik) the lift falls. Cross posting here, as not sure which is appropirate thread to discuss this issue. Can we discuss how to avoid such incidents

Narrow escape for kids as lift falls in highrise - Times Of India

Narrow escape for kids as lift falls in highrise
    Purusharth Aradhak, TNN Aug 24, 2012, 01.49AM IST

Tags:
    Mahagun Mascot RWA|lift accident
    GHAZIABAD: Four persons, including two children, had a miraculous escape after parts of a lift in Mahagun Mascot residential highrise in Crossings Republik in Ghaziabad got dismantled and it fell down the shaft. The society's RWA has alleged that they had raised the lift maintenance issue with the developer and the maintenance company CSK many times in the past months, but only empty assurances were given.

Mahagun, which has developed the society, is putting the blame on the company which reportedly installed the elevators.

"The incident took place at 3pm in Bettina Block when I went to pick my children who had come from school. At the time of the incident, along with me and my two children there was one more person in the lift. The lift automatically stopped on the fourth floor and did not go up and some sound started coming out of it. We immediately left the lift. Soon, we heard something like a blast and realized that the lift had fallen through the shaft. The sound was so loud that other residents of the tower came out of their flats to see what had happened," said a resident, on the condition of anonymity.

The residents alleged that the callousness of the developer and the maintenance company, which maintain the society, did not stop even after the incident. "The developer or the maintenance company responded hours later. An engineer soon came, but left the lift doors open posing a hazard to residents," said Divya Dwivedi, another resident.

President of Mahagun Mascot RWA, Raj Kumar Raju, said, "We are not satisfied with CSK, which is maintaining the society. Callousness by them is putting the lives of residents at risk."

The society developer Mahagun, however, washed its hands off the incident and blamed it on the lift company. "The elevators installed at Mahagun Mascot are by Otis Elevator Company. The annual maintenance contract of the elevators at Mascot is also with Otis and are maintained, checked and serviced by the company regularly as per the contract," the statement issued by Mahagun reads.

The residents alleged that the callousness of the developer and the maintenance company, which maintain the society, did not stop even after the incident. "The developer or the maintenance company responded hours later. An engineer soon came, but left the lift doors open posing a hazard to residents," said Divya Dwivedi, another resident.

President of Mahagun Mascot RWA, Raj Kumar Raju, said, "We are not satisfied with CSK, which is maintaining the society. Callousness by them is putting the lives of residents at risk."

The society developer Mahagun, however, washed its hands off the incident and blamed it on the lift company. "The elevators installed at Mahagun Mascot are by Otis Elevator Company. The annual maintenance contract of the elevators at Mascot is also with Otis and are maintained, checked and serviced by the company regularly as per the contract," the statement issued by Mahagun reads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikka2010
    what according to you guys would be a ''grab right away" deal for a RTM 2bhk+study at Gardenia in CR and if possible please share the current price range per sq. ft. ?

Regards
    Sikka

Better be little far from these two i.e. STP and purposed DG as shown in pic
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of brokers in cr

I suspect that among CR bashers most are brokers who want homebuyers to invest in NE because builders pay them huge brokerage often up to 10%!!

Why no one living in CR is complaining? These brokers for making a few extra bucks are using this forum to sway the decision of prospective buyers into buying a property under litigation.

GREATER NOIDA (WEST) 18.02.13 TOI: The dream of affordable housing in Greater Noida West (Noida Extension) has started to shatter with one developer scrapping its project. Even though almost six months have passed since the NCR Planning Board gave its approval to the master plan, the issues of farmers and homebuyers have still not been sorted out. There are several sites where construction has not even resumed.

On Sunday, around 200 homebuyers observed a day long fast along with their families at the Noida Extension roundabout and staged protests outside various builders' sites. The families carried placards displaying slogans and photographs of the developers who have allegedly been unfair to them. Buyers have also chalked out a strategy of future agitations. They will stage a protest at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on February 24.

"It is sheer negligence on part of the Greater Noida Authority that developers have started cancelling bookings of homebuyers. These are the same investors who did not cancel their flats or demanded their money back during the land row when developers were facing a hard time," said Gaurav Gupta, a lawyer who has booked a flat in the region.

"It seems that the Authority CEO Rama Raman has stopped paying attention to the interests of homebuyers. He claims that he supports buyers and farmers, but no steps have been taken by him to end the long-standing impasse. Buyers have also launched a campaign 'dhundho Rama Raman' as he has not been available to hear their pleas," Gupta added.

Buyers said that if they do not get relief from the Authority, then they will be forced to move court. "The developers are even flouting rules and regulations and trying to charge interests even during the 'zero period', the time during which the land row was taking place. This is illegal as they have been granted interest waiver from the Greater Noida Authority for the same period," said Preeti Bhargava, a buyer.

The investors also warned that if their protest at Jantar Mantar protests does not awaken the Greater Noida Authority's CEO and UP government, then they agitate outside all concerned ministers and officials. "Why is the government not acting against builders harassing innocent buyers?" asked Abhishek Kumar, president of Noida Extension Flat Owners Welfare Association.
    CommentQuote
  • Can CR bashers clarify me on the below:
    1. The SWTP as is being told will be there near CR, can anyone tell me will it be the front of SWTP or the back yard of SWTP?
    2. If it is back of SWTP why garbage laden trucks will be seen around?
    3. If builders were very greedy, why did not they build flats in golf course itself? Why did they leave that land and instead developed a beautiful golf course there?
    4. If they had to leave some land between construction and STP why will land will not be left vacant and green between construction and SWTP?
    5. Why are courts asking GNN to explain the impact of proposed SWTP on nearby residential areas? If the courts are already concerned what for, bashers are raising such clamor. What is there intention?
    6. Ever visited the swanky Ansal Plaza Mall and Mahagun Metro Mall in Vaishali? Both are situated on the banks of a smelly nullah. Also on the banks are constructed residential projects. Please try to take a walk from Ansal Plaza to Mahagun Metro Mall, smell the air, see the crows and vultures flying high up in the sky over these projects all for yourself.
    After bashers have seen the above they can explain that why the beautiful birds will hover over only CR and not NE? Why will they drop their prized pickings in their beaks only on CR and not on NE? One answer could be because buyers have paid huge commissions to brokers, birds will excuse there balconies!!

Bashers are requested to make best use of the abundant spare time that they have in answering to the above point wise rather than in general.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    I suspect that among CR bashers most are brokers who want homebuyers to invest in NE because builders pay them huge brokerage often up to 10%!!

Why no one living in CR is complaining? These brokers for making a few extra bucks are using this forum to sway the decision of prospective buyers into buying a property under litigation.

GREATER NOIDA (WEST) 18.02.13 TOI: The dream of affordable housing in Greater Noida West (Noida Extension) has started to shatter with one developer scrapping its project. Even though almost six months have passed since the NCR Planning Board gave its approval to the master plan, the issues of farmers and homebuyers have still not been sorted out. There are several sites where construction has not even resumed.

On Sunday, around 200 homebuyers observed a day long fast along with their families at the Noida Extension roundabout and staged protests outside various builders' sites. The families carried placards displaying slogans and photographs of the developers who have allegedly been unfair to them. Buyers have also chalked out a strategy of future agitations. They will stage a protest at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on February 24.

"It is sheer negligence on part of the Greater Noida Authority that developers have started cancelling bookings of homebuyers. These are the same investors who did not cancel their flats or demanded their money back during the land row when developers were facing a hard time," said Gaurav Gupta, a lawyer who has booked a flat in the region.

"It seems that the Authority CEO Rama Raman has stopped paying attention to the interests of homebuyers. He claims that he supports buyers and farmers, but no steps have been taken by him to end the long-standing impasse. Buyers have also launched a campaign 'dhundho Rama Raman' as he has not been available to hear their pleas," Gupta added.

Buyers said that if they do not get relief from the Authority, then they will be forced to move court. "The developers are even flouting rules and regulations and trying to charge interests even during the 'zero period', the time during which the land row was taking place. This is illegal as they have been granted interest waiver from the Greater Noida Authority for the same period," said Preeti Bhargava, a buyer.

The investors also warned that if their protest at Jantar Mantar protests does not awaken the Greater Noida Authority's CEO and UP government, then they agitate outside all concerned ministers and officials. "Why is the government not acting against builders harassing innocent buyers?" asked Abhishek Kumar, president of Noida Extension Flat Owners Welfare Association.

yes.... Societies have very less occupancy even after one year of possession. also rental are cheapest in NCR.

its fact, not complain.
    And yes calling other bashers,brokers are not the healthy way to make your point.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't forget... Guys are stuck in CR too in new bookings and under construction projects due to no approvals.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Don't forget... Guys are stuck in CR too in new bookings and under construction projects due to no approvals.

People are stuck up in Vatika not in CR.

However, this is CR forum, above should not be discussed here.

Any way please put in some effort to write down point wise reply.

Further, I have taken note of the missing long tongue.

Read you in the evening or next Sunday, right now going off to gym.
    CommentQuote
    Can CR bashers clarify me on the below:
    1. The SWTP as is being told will be there near CR, can anyone tell me will it be the front of SWTP or the back yard of SWTP?Dear Mr Piluoooo , what is known as SWTP , if u are asking about Sewerge treatment plant , its is already established and soon start working. Needless to day its STP for major part of ghaziabad however please dont do mistake to confuse it with Small STPs available in each society. Its large STP prepared for the city. pls check the pros n cons of STPs operational in google.

Dont understand what is your point here, anyways SWMP if it comes, it wil process the garbage and expected to be covered type, while once it starts trucks f garbage will start pouring in.
    3. If builders were very greedy, why did not they build flats in golf course itself? Why did they leave that land and instead developed a beautiful golf course there?

kindly update your facts , a portion of Golf Course itself is under litigation with existing STP, pls verify it on forum and google it. Thus it indicates that builders were aware of STP and its ill effects so they have done this trick to establish golf course on this side .... part of it it also under litigation. Moreover to your point, why builder have not acquired/grabed the part of golf course, please tell me the society coming next to GH (original corsings) is just launched last year and is very much covering the golf course approved land as per origional layout. Tell why Crossings walahs allowed this thing to happen??? and if it has started I dont know where it will stop
    4. If they had to leave some land between construction and STP why will land will not be left vacant and green between construction and SWTP?
    Again not sure ur r quoting STP or SWMP ... but on STP side the gof course is established (part of litigation with STP) , however on ABES side to mahagun and shahbri there is no sace left, every society is on main road and next to it are Nalas (smelly) .... anyways its contradicting your own points, it shows the greed of builders, yes they could have left some green space to atleast thinking of future residents of CR.
    5. Why are courts asking GNN to explain the impact of proposed SWTP on nearby residential areas? If the courts are already concerned what for, bashers are raising such clamor. What is there intention?
    This is normal process of courts, the analyise each and every things they listen to each and everyone, thus its routine matter. Moreover High COurt has also listended to all this before making a decision.
    6. Ever visited the swanky Ansal Plaza Mall and Mahagun Metro Mall in Vaishali? Both are situated on the banks of a smelly nullah. Also on the banks are constructed residential projects. Please try to take a walk from Ansal Plaza to Mahagun Metro Mall, smell the air, see the crows and vultures flying high up in the sky over these projects all for yourself.

Again i would consider it as one of trick used by CR guys, the simple comparision with other ares, other area problems .... its of no use here. Morover Vaishali etc areas are next to Delhi CR is around 11kms , vaisali has METRO ... CR cannot think in next 10 to 15years, Vaishali has Anand Vihar bus service, CR is far behind it.... Vasihali has good connectivity , CR is strgulling with connectivity. See mate comparison leads to nothing, CR has issues its better to resolve or take those issues. you should not start cmparing CR wth Defence Colony Delhi ( naala tou yaha bhi tha) but its DELHI and DEF COL. isnit it:bab (59):
    After bashers have seen the above they can explain that why the beautiful birds will hover over only CR and not NE? Why will they drop their prized pickings in their beaks only on CR and not on NE? One answer could be because buyers have paid huge commissions to brokers, birds will excuse there balconies!!

Bashers are requested to make best use of the abundant spare time that they have in answering to the above point wise rather than in general.

Stop using term bashers, if someone raises the isues of area in forum ment fr public than its not bashing , otherwise whats difference between IREF and brokers on road, who tells good goood goooood only about any area, IREF is our temple of truth and we should maintain it the way.

Second if DG / SWMP moves from corssings it will create a history, as I wil next day go and buy 10 flats near all the DG/SWMPs .... and will file court case against those DGs/SWMPs as quoting all issues faced by CR residents and will provide ref of CR court case..... trust me it will open doors to a different malpractices
    CommentQuote
    Can CR bashers clarify me on the below:
    1. The SWTP as is being told will be there near CR, can anyone tell me will it be the front of SWTP or the back yard of SWTP?

Using strong words like bashers/brokers for others shows your behavior only. You are using same words in every post. You need to attend behavior classes instead of Gym.

What is your intention here. To provoke others in fights and then skip and hide silently. I have never seen you contributing anything in forum. Is this is a way to ask others for help by puting questions and saying waste your time??
    CommentQuote
    People are stuck up in Vatika not in CR.

However, this is CR forum, above should not be discussed here.

Any way please put in some effort to write down point wise reply.

Further, I have taken note of the missing long tongue.

Read you in the evening or next Sunday, right now going off to gym.

Yes I am stuck in Vatika, please help me rather than making personal comments..
    I am happy I am not stuck for lifetime. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Stop using term bashers, if someone raises the isues of area in forum ment fr public than its not bashing , otherwise whats difference between IREF and brokers on road, who tells good goood goooood only about any area, IREF is our temple of truth and we should maintain it the way.

Second if DG / SWMP moves from corssings it will create a history, as I wil next day go and buy 10 flats near all the DG/SWMPs .... and will file court case against those DGs/SWMPs as quoting all issues faced by CR residents and will provide ref of CR court case..... trust me it will open doors to a different malpractices

There are few people who always think negative and hence there approach towards life reflect the same. People are smart enough to take decision on their own after visiting CR and not sitting inside a well and just pasting article from here and there without having complete insight. 10K people who have flats in CR are much smarter than you as most of these are IT guys. So kindly before making any meaningless comments see the place yourself. No one knows future hence not commenting on DG and other future issue, presently I see no major issues and living happily in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar

Mr Piluooo

Your all queries are addressed with possible quotes. However i have few concners , it would be good if you can enlighten us:bab (59):
    1. STP next to Crossings is almost of what capacity?? As more it is it can be an issue of 'foul smell', e.g. Gugraon, Ludhiana, Delhi everywhere such monsters usually causes problems.

2. When GDA or GNN is going to cover the open nallah , not only smelly but which carries the industrial harmful waste such as lea, arsenic, amonuim etc. I am talking about nallah frm ABES collges side to CR. Moreover it will help to get space of narrow botllle neck formed at main entrance of CR.

3. At plans to deal with sewerage wastes of nallah along shahberi side, it is open and has been experienecd 'foul smell' ?

4. Shahberi Pullia is getting WIDEDend UP, good news, but as far as the congestion is concerned , please let us know how old village road can be made congestion free. As one has to go , cross the whole old village road...to reach noida. I dont feel those enchroachments will ever go. :bab (59):

5. NH24 traffic congestion is well known, documented by residents, media, newspapers etc. However it was suggsted by some CR residents/Brokers use Noida route to aviod traffic....(which is anyways not correct as shahberi pullia cross takes around 25minutes alone) BUt my point is is that route safe during odd hours?? as its again came from residents only?

6. 6 hole Golf course is good, but when it will become 9 hold as commited by CR builders, in other words, when the litigation issue around Golf Course would be sorted out. What is the present status of pending court case aginst Crossings

7. Whne the maintanance agency over changring issues , power theft by builders etc issues would be resolved (needless to say same issues raised by insiders of crossings not by outsiders )

8. What about the major theft issues of Crossings Republik, in a smaller area in couple of months theft of bikes, cars is a panic situation. Despite of having a Gaurded Society, Police Statin inside CR... it explains law and order situation . what measures are taken by wolrd class city

9. What is the status of Illegal Towers and Illegal floors in Crossings. Does CROMA informs new buyers about this potential threat!!! It will be good if yu can share any progress?

10. What measures taken about non delivery issues of CR societies, un approved layouts, changed layouts, poor cosntruction quality in CR flats etc. I know only mahagun case of shooing plaza. apart from it on large if yuo can upraise.?
    11. What is the per unit power charges in CR, on DG and what are the maintance charges ??
    12. What is the status of power cuts, and what are the steps taken for improvement?

13. What happend with buyers , who have taken the disuted land between ansals and Dumping Ground?

14. DG or SWMP status , what progress GNN has done in years time, boundry wall and other initiatives? What you think will happen if DG becomes operatinal ? from prospective of investros of area?

15 As mentioned by Cookie and other sources, why so many flats are lying empty despite of RTM and why rentals are so less in World Class Crossings?

16. WHat are the provisions of Hospitals Schools are these are basic needs ?

17. What is lafda of CNG pump ?when it will operational? Does it also gets heat of Golf course litigation issues?

18. What are the plans to deal with massive FAR and equally bad infra strtture of CR to deal with it .

19 What are the plans to protect CR from invasation of surrouning areas as a lot of crime reported from there, even murders reported?

20. Any plans to push for decent public transport.... metro is far off story but atleast buses etc???

Please reply the questions/concerns , no space for bashing , no ulta pulta comparisions e.g. people usually compare it with Delhi mumbai ...NO TO THAT . The reason is why i say no because.... in Def. Col. or other cities Smelly Nalas got covered by govt...however in whole of Ghaziabad the story is different be it olders parts even.... hence no comparison please.

Just simple sweet plan answers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021
    Rental rates in crossings are 5-7 INR PSF including mainataince

What is the reason for such low rentals in 2013. If we less 2000 monthly charges even than in that case rent it

5000 PM = 2000 Maintinace + 3000 Rental :bab (59):
    7000PM = 2000 M+ 5000 Rent :bab (59):

What is the reasons for such low rentals ? its even lower than ghaziabad routine areas " builder floors etc'
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dear,

Kindly find our comments inline in blue

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Mr Piluooo

Your all queries are addressed with possible quotes. However i have few concners , it would be good if you can enlighten us:bab (59):
    1. STP next to Crossings is almost of what capacity?? As more it is it can be an issue of 'foul smell', e.g. Gugraon, Ludhiana, Delhi everywhere such monsters usually causes problems.

As far I know STP is not causing any issues except there is some noise for which CROMA is talking with Crossing Infra

2. When GDA or GNN is going to cover the open nallah , not only smelly but which carries the industrial harmful waste such as lea, arsenic, amonuim etc. I am talking about nallah frm ABES collges side to CR. Moreover it will help to get space of narrow botllle neck formed at main entrance of CR.

This naala is in outskirt CR and there is not impact or foul smell in entire CR due to this. I don't know when you smelt it.

3. At plans to deal with sewerage wastes of nallah along shahberi side, it is open and has been experienecd 'foul smell' ?

same as above

4. Shahberi Pullia is getting WIDEDend UP, good news, but as far as the congestion is concerned , please let us know how old village road can be made congestion free. As one has to go , cross the whole old village road...to reach noida. I dont feel those enchroachments will ever go. :bab (59):

This will give relief for sometime in near future. Also new road back from GH7 will be ready soon. That raod will good enough to cater our need

5. NH24 traffic congestion is well known, documented by residents, media, newspapers etc. However it was suggsted by some CR residents/Brokers use Noida route to aviod traffic....(which is anyways not correct as shahberi pullia cross takes around 25minutes alone) BUt my point is is that route safe during odd hours?? as its again came from residents only?

I normally travel sec 62 daily between 9.30 and 5.30 on Nh24, my travel time is at max 25 min. NH24 is not so bad as most people think

6. 6 hole Golf course is good, but when it will become 9 hold as commited by CR builders, in other words, when the litigation issue around Golf Course would be sorted out. What is the present status of pending court case aginst Crossings

6 hole is enough for us. We are taking Golf course as greenery, i am not bother whether it is 6 hole or 9. Kindly don't mention such useless issue

7. Whne the maintanance agency over changring issues , power theft by builders etc issues would be resolved (needless to say same issues raised by insiders of crossings not by outsiders )

its 1.15 for society plus .5 for complete CR per square ft = 1.65 per sq ft. I guess its not very high.

8. What about the major theft issues of Crossings Republik, in a smaller area in couple of months theft of bikes, cars is a panic situation. Despite of having a Gaurded Society, Police Statin inside CR... it explains law and order situation . what measures are taken by wolrd class city

Again it happens every where in India, I haven't heard any theft since last 8 months

9. What is the status of Illegal Towers and Illegal floors in Crossings. Does CROMA informs new buyers about this potential threat!!! It will be good if yu can share any progress?

I don't know about other illegal tower but 2 tower in Panchsheel will not be made

10. What measures taken about non delivery issues of CR societies, un approved layouts, changed layouts, poor cosntruction quality in CR flats etc. I know only mahagun case of shooing plaza. apart from it on large if yuo can upraise.?

Individual RWA is taking steps for the same. You should be worry about that

11. What is the per unit power charges in CR, on DG and what are the maintance charges ??

Its 12 to 15 Rs per unit. From last 12 months my monthly electricity bill not less than Rs 1000. Almost similar to Delhi

12. What is the status of power cuts, and what are the steps taken for improvement?

Not so much, although we all have backup so its manageable. There was few incident last year but so with the norther grid. Power cuts are not high, my electricity speaks the truth.

13. What happend with buyers , who have taken the disuted land between ansals and Dumping Ground?

Why should we bother about this. It's not inside CR and not impacting us

14. DG or SWMP status , what progress GNN has done in years time, boundry wall and other initiatives? What you think will happen if DG becomes operatinal ? from prospective of investros of area?

Why don't you understand, the matter is in court and you get latest update from SC site next hearing is on 26th Feb.

15 As mentioned by Cookie and other sources, why so many flats are lying empty despite of RTM and why rentals are so less in World Class Crossings?

More than 4000 families are living in CR. Why should we listen to cookie, only flats on top or 13 floor are available. I have personal experience with many of my friends want to purchase flat in CR but RTM availability is not there. Have you yourself search flat, don't go by other mouth

16. WHat are the provisions of Hospitals Schools are these are basic needs ?

Many doctors are already in CR. Columbia asia is very near to CR

17. What is lafda of CNG pump ?when it will operational? Does it also gets heat of Golf course litigation issues?

As of now CNG is not required in CR. I will be operation as soon as there is a demand.

18. What are the plans to deal with massive FAR and equally bad infra strtture of CR to deal with it .

I don't know what FAR is? I just know that I never wait for lift in my Apartment, I can easily go from one society to another society or to all over Crossing with my 1 year baby and his Pram very smoothly. No societies in entire NCR i see footpath facility.

19 What are the plans to protect CR from invasation of surrouning areas as a lot of crime reported from there, even murders reported?

This question you should be asking to our parliament not to us. Although we are safe inside gated community where there are female staff also.

20. Any plans to push for decent public transport.... metro is far off story but atleast buses etc???

There are shared auto always available and few buses also available on Nh24. If you can afford car then nothing better than this.

Please reply the questions/concerns , no space for bashing , no ulta pulta comparisions e.g. people usually compare it with Delhi mumbai ...NO TO THAT . The reason is why i say no because.... in Def. Col. or other cities Smelly Nalas got covered by govt...however in whole of Ghaziabad the story is different be it olders parts even.... hence no comparison please.

Just simple sweet plan answers

Comparison is always there. All places in India are almost same with minor difference. If I compare India with US or Europe then India is no where near those country. It doesn't mean that we start bashing India. No place is perfect only people living there makes it good and bad.
    CommentQuote