Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
    Yep ... I agree, CR should do some thing, as day by day DG building is taking shape once it complete in time, it would be impossible to move it.

I heard they also started dumping some waste for recycling few days back..(dont remeber the name but some local GHB newspaper hindi)
    Hi Jass ..which building is taking shape ??? .....i havent seen any building on DG site except 2 pillars in the name of gate (which apparently is the 4th gate in last 6 years )
    also i havent seen any new waste for recycling except the old normal waste (mostly construction waste)..are you actually living in CR ???

Comment

I also agree with cradlecog..I saw the entire site on sunday kahain kuch nahi ho raha hain..Please do not spread rumours..

Comment

CR - Gaziabad

Hi All
        One more point in favour HR is the property there is Freehold whereas it on leasehold basis in Noida Extn. and Gnida
        Further comments are welcome
        regards

Comment

GREATER NOIDA: The Greater Noida Authority and Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA), after a delay of almost nine years, have resumed work the 22km long and 130m wide link road between Holland Factory in Greater Noida and NH-24. Authorities say the six-lane link road will be ready for traffic before the end of this month.

Earlier last week, GDA completed the process of relocating the farmers, who have their abadi land on the site for the proposed link road, to alternate location provided by the Greater Noida Authority in Chipiyana village. "Four lanes of the link road will be opened to traffic by the end of this month and the remaining two service lanes will be ready by mid-November," said DR Yadav, chief project engineer, GDA.

The link road will provide signal-free traffic movement between Greater Noida's Sector Zeta andVijay Nagar in Ghaziabad and will reduce travel time between the two cities to just 20 minutes. The road will begin at the Holland tractor factory and pass through Devla, Khodna, Khurd, Khairpur Gurjar, Etaida and Haibatpur before meeting NH-24 near the Vijay Nagar bypass in Ghaziabad. This link road will then be extended from NH-24 to the Meerut highway.

The Greater Noida Authority had allotted a total of 7.71 acre land to GDA in July this year for rehabilitating those whose land was acquired for making way for the link road.

According to Greater Noida Authority CEO Rama Raman, while the construction work on most of the 22km stretch of the link road is already complete, construction of around 1.5km has remained stuck for almost nine years. While several factors, ranging from farmers' protest to lack of funds have contributed over the years to the delay of the ambitious project, construction work on the last 1.5km has remained stuck because earlier last year GDA had claimed that it "did not have enough land for the rehabilitation process" since this stretch hosted abadi land for villages like Bahrampur Akbarpur and Chak Birampur.

Comment

NOIDA: The Noida Authority's plan to streamline traffic movement from Noida to NH-24 via Sector 62 and towards Delhi and
            Ghaziabad
            seems to have hit a roadblock. The Authority, which is constructing an underpass near the
            Model Town
            police chowki and four cloverleaves along NH-24, is yet to get a written approval from the CISF for the cloverleaves. The CISF has a camp close to the spot proposed for the cloverleaves and owns part of that land. For the construction work to begin, the Authority and the CISF authorities need to complete a joint survey of the proposed spot.

However, the survey has been delayed on two previous occasions since the Authority and CISF officials could not agree on a schedule.

The Noida Authority has already finalized financial and technical bids for construction of the underpass at the Model Town crossing on NH-24 that aims to decongest the stretch between Noida and Ghaziabad on the highway. As per the initial plan, construction work on the project was to have already begun. A consultant has also been appointed by the Authority already to chalk out the plans along with the
            National Highways Authority of India
            (NHAI).

However, the Authority has now sent details of the underpass and the cloverleaves to the CISF officials and hopes to schedule the joint survey soon. "All planning, design and tender formalities for the underpass are already complete. Tender formalities for the cloverleaves can be completed only after the joint inspection. We could not inspect the spot on the previous two occasions as the CISF authorities were busy at the time but we hope to wrap it up next week. Construction work on the complete project should begin latest by November this year," an Authority official said.

In a bid to regulate traffic on the NH 24-Model town crossing, the Authority has decided on the four loops, two on either side of the national highway, to ensure that all commuters on the NH-24 can avoid traffic snarls. It has also planned to construct a roundabout just ahead of the Model Town crossing (at the expo centre crossing near the Sector 62-63 service lane).

Of the two loops that will be made for commuters going towards Ghaziabad, one is proposed to be constructed on land belonging to CISF. "While CISF has granted an in-principle approval for the project, the Authority will only be able to get the land transferred after the joint survey and a written approval from CISF," the Authority official said.

Comment

Yesterday at Dussahera Mela Croma Managing committee informed everybody about the issues faced by Crossing republik. They are as under:

i] Pulia widening work: Fund deposited by Crossings.Up Irrigation department to take up work.visit to Okhla office planned to get afirm date.

ii] With Noida Extension-NH-24 now a reality promise of crossing Republik builders to join it with our society already taken up with management. road is possible in next 6 months.

iii] Land for post office to be marked soon.

All in all nice celebration at CR of Navratra & Durga Puja..Nice lighting in main crossings society.Lively atmosphere.Please join for Raavan Dahan tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
                GREATER NOIDA: The Greater Noida Authority and Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA), after a delay of almost nine years, have resumed work the 22km long and 130m wide link road between Holland Factory in Greater Noida and NH-24. Authorities say the six-lane link road will be ready for traffic before the end of this month.

Earlier last week, GDA completed the process of relocating the farmers, who have their abadi land on the site for the proposed link road, to alternate location provided by the Greater Noida Authority in Chipiyana village. "Four lanes of the link road will be opened to traffic by the end of this month and the remaining two service lanes will be ready by mid-November," said DR Yadav, chief project engineer, GDA.

The link road will provide signal-free traffic movement between Greater Noida's Sector Zeta andVijay Nagar in Ghaziabad and will reduce travel time between the two cities to just 20 minutes. The road will begin at the Holland tractor factory and pass through Devla, Khodna, Khurd, Khairpur Gurjar, Etaida and Haibatpur before meeting NH-24 near the Vijay Nagar bypass in Ghaziabad. This link road will then be extended from NH-24 to the Meerut highway.

The Greater Noida Authority had allotted a total of 7.71 acre land to GDA in July this year for rehabilitating those whose land was acquired for making way for the link road.

According to Greater Noida Authority CEO Rama Raman, while the construction work on most of the 22km stretch of the link road is already complete, construction of around 1.5km has remained stuck for almost nine years. While several factors, ranging from farmers' protest to lack of funds have contributed over the years to the delay of the ambitious project, construction work on the last 1.5km has remained stuck because earlier last year GDA had claimed that it "did not have enough land for the rehabilitation process" since this stretch hosted abadi land for villages like Bahrampur Akbarpur and Chak Birampur.

Now the best thing for CR would be a road from Crossings to this road.Would be the best thing to happen for future of CR.

Comment

GN - NH24 Link Road connectivity with CR

Originally posted by mukul20 View Post
                  Now the best thing for CR would be a road from Crossings to this road.Would be the best thing to happen for future of CR.
                  Bilkul sahi. Agar GN - NH24 Link Road se CR ki sidhi connectivity ho jaye to CR ke liye ye bahult hi achcha hoga.
                  Back side me road kafi had tak already bani hui hai bas Kuch roads ko milanahi baki hai.
                  Shahberi wali road ke jaam se chutkara ho jayega.
                  Per ye bahut hi mushkil kam hai. Jab Link Road ko jodne me hi 9 saal lag gaye to isko jodne me to 9 sadiya lag jayengi.
                  Last edited October 23 2012, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Ajnara Nectar Tower : GDA Approval Issue

Hi,

I booked a flat in Ajnara Nectar tower(front tower facing golf course,near panchsheel) in July'12. The possession date given to me was Dec'13. When I went to CR in August, the construction of this tower was stopped, and on asking the Ajnara management told that there is some issue with the entire crossings, which would get resolved soon(by 1st wk of Sept)

But it seems (thru iref and fb) that the construction has still not resumed in this tower, on asking the builder they say, there was some paper work pending, and they soon get the approval.

Is anyone aware about the actual issue and the current construction status of this tower?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nbhanawat View Post
                      Hi,

I booked a flat in Ajnara Nectar tower(front tower facing golf course,near panchsheel) in July'12. The possession date given to me was Dec'13. When I went to CR in August, the construction of this tower was stopped, and on asking the Ajnara management told that there is some issue with the entire crossings, which would get resolved soon(by 1st wk of Sept)

But it seems (thru iref and fb) that the construction has still not resumed in this tower, on asking the builder they say, there was some paper work pending, and they soon get the approval.

Is anyone aware about the actual issue and the current construction status of this tower?

Thanks
                      Bhai reality and IREF & FB wale alag alag hai ... I will be quite as if i say truth people will bash ... but u have seen with ur eyes .... therwise forums mein tou CR mein sab chaka chak hai

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X