Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by nbhanawat View Post
    Hi,

I booked a flat in Ajnara Nectar tower(front tower facing golf course,near panchsheel) in July'12. The possession date given to me was Dec'13. When I went to CR in August, the construction of this tower was stopped, and on asking the Ajnara management told that there is some issue with the entire crossings, which would get resolved soon(by 1st wk of Sept)

But it seems (thru iref and fb) that the construction has still not resumed in this tower, on asking the builder they say, there was some paper work pending, and they soon get the approval.

Is anyone aware about the actual issue and the current construction status of this tower?

Thanks
    Kindly get in touch with me.

Comment

Hi,

1. I am getting a deal in main crossing 2 bhk 5th floor with wooden work in kitchen,grill work,geasure in bothroom with price 43L AI. Is it a good deal?

2. 10 Th floere 2 bhk in main crossing with 40L..is it right price?

Please suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by satyaprakash47 View Post
        Hi,

1. I am getting a deal in main crossing 2 bhk 5th floor with wooden work in kitchen,grill work,geasure in bothroom with price 43L AI. Is it a good deal?

2. 10 Th floere 2 bhk in main crossing with 40L..is it right price?

Please suggest?

ur wish..... otherwise 2bhk@CR easily available b/w 31-35 till 4th to 9th flr

Comment

Originally posted by vikasg03 View Post
          I agree CR abhi itna mehnga nah hua hai ....jo hua kuch sirf NE k lafde k baad hua

Comment

Can u advise where options are avialble in 31-35 L in crossings?I have visited all broker shops inside CR and I m not getting a deal of 2bhk for unsder 3 lacs.I need between 4th to 8th floor and I need size between 1100 and 1200 sqft .Please send me a private message if u have anything in my budget.

Comment

Hi All,

Has anyone information about the status of Gold Coast Crossing republik, Arocon Golf Ville and Divyansh Fabio Project?

Is it Good to book in these project?
              What is the future of these projects?

Please share..........

Comment

Originally posted by nbhanawat View Post
                Hi,

I booked a flat in Ajnara Nectar tower(front tower facing golf course,near panchsheel) in July'12. The possession date given to me was Dec'13. When I went to CR in August, the construction of this tower was stopped, and on asking the Ajnara management told that there is some issue with the entire crossings, which would get resolved soon(by 1st wk of Sept)

But it seems (thru iref and fb) that the construction has still not resumed in this tower, on asking the builder they say, there was some paper work pending, and they soon get the approval.

Is anyone aware about the actual issue and the current construction status of this tower?

Thanks
                Bro, open your eyes to everything. Look at every positive and negative aspect in present and future. Important factors to consider are 1) Location/distance from all parts of NCR 2) Quality of Construction 3) Open Spaces 4) Safety and Security 5) Gentry

Please do not believe what all you read on forums. Everybody is flying its own kite here. It is better to assess things on your own by inspecting the ground zero.

Comment

Can u advise where options are avialble in 31-35 L in crossings?I have visited all broker shops inside CR and I m not getting a deal of 2bhk for under 30 lacs.I need between 4th to 8th floor and I need size between 1100 and 1200 sqft .Please send me a private message if u have anything in my budget.

Comment

Originally posted by vikasg03 View Post
                    He is talking about main crossings...alomost Fully occupied with people living from last 20 months. 43 lac is a very good deal..go ahead and book it...Ready to move in option is always good..

Comment

Originally posted by satyaprakash47 View Post
                      Can u advise where options are avialble in 31-35 L in crossings?I have visited all broker shops inside CR and I m not getting a deal of 2bhk for under 30 lacs.I need between 4th to 8th floor and I need size between 1100 and 1200 sqft .Please send me a private message if u have anything in my budget.
                      u won't get a better deal..please go ahead and book...31 lacs & 35 lacs kuch nahi hain RTM option mein.....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X