Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    What is the reason for such low rentals in 2013. If we less 2000 monthly charges even than in that case rent it

5000 PM = 2000 Maintinace + 3000 Rental :bab (59):
    7000PM = 2000 M+ 5000 Rent :bab (59):

What is the reasons for such low rentals ? its even lower than ghaziabad routine areas " builder floors etc'

Now its height of foolishness. Do you ever think or confirm anything before posting in this forum. I have rented my Apartment in CR with 8.5 K plus 2.5 maintenance I don't think it too low. Not only me my 2 friends also getting same rent. If you want agreement copy I can share with you. Good part is that my EMI are almost ending and I am getting rental money what can an end user ask more than this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Now its height of foolishness. Do you ever think or confirm anything before posting in this forum. I have rented my Apartment in CR with 8.5 K plus 2.5 maintenance I don't think it too low. Not only me my 2 friends also getting same rent. If you want agreement copy I can share with you. Good part is that my EMI are almost ending and I am getting rental money what can an end user ask more than this.

bhai, can you let me know that is it a 2 bhk or 3bhk? furnished or non-furnished?

i live in bulland heights and my neighbor who is a tenant is giving 8000 including maint. for a 2bhk non-furnished flat.
    CommentQuote
  • oh bhai, then why u posted NE news from TOI in this thread. better stick to CR na.
    no offense, but i also have a flat in bulland heights and living happily so far. but there many issues in the whole CR. but woh kya hena, we indians tend to ignore the negatives and try to adjust with issues.

1) less occupancy - still the occupancy rate is very low. although almost all of the RTM are sold out. but most of the owners just dont want to shift here. may be they took the flats just for investments. there are more tenants than the owners i believe. i dont feel good abt this.

2) recently the no. of of thefts have increased. in my society also there was one theft recently. so its true.

3) security is pothetic. the security gaurds are good for nothing in entire CR. they allow anyone to enter the society, at least in my society.

4) pollution - i sometimes feel that in the evennng the air becomes hazy. i can feel dust and smoke in the air sometimes.

5) shaberi pulia and road - simply pothetic. can't help with it. people drive like idots there. itni narow roads hone ke baad bhi log overtake karte hein. i have seen many car owners do that.

6) DG - ab ye bhi aa gaya to bhagwan hi malik he.

still staying happliy. ;)

Originally Posted by piluooo
    People are stuck up in Vatika not in CR.

However, this is CR forum, above should not be discussed here.

Any way please put in some effort to write down point wise reply.

Further, I have taken note of the missing long tongue.

Read you in the evening or next Sunday, right now going off to gym.
    CommentQuote
  • Those people who are stuck with there investments elsewhere...This thread is becoming a place for taking out their frustrations.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    bhai, can you let me know that is it a 2 bhk or 3bhk? furnished or non-furnished?

i live in bulland heights and my neighbor who is a tenant is giving 8000 including maint. for a 2bhk non-furnished flat.

Its 2BHK semi-furnished in Panchsheel.
    CommentQuote
  • Reading through the posts here and my experience with web world, i can confirm that most of the active ids on this thread are one or two persons with multiple ids. Moderators should look through it. Its evident by the way of writing that the same guy is asking questions as well ad giving answers.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Better be little far from these two i.e. STP and purposed DG as shown in pic

Thanks a lot. i have personally visited CR quite a few times now (latest today) and came to know that exact location of the DG/SWMP will be opposite to Prateek's. :-/

i have narrowed down a few options now (where i am getting a few deals)..

1. Gaur global village
    2. Mahagun (not interested)
    3. Assotech
    4. Gardenia

Also, if anyone has an idea if fresh sales are available in CR. when is CR phase-2 expected to start. i could see 1 building there but not sure who owns it, and, if someone has an idea of the current price range ?? :-''

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Sikka ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Reading through the posts here and my experience with web world, i can confirm that most of the active ids on this thread are one or two persons with multiple ids. Moderators should look through it. Its evident by the way of writing that the same guy is asking questions as well ad giving answers.....

Dear Mike, i dont undertand that why moderator has allowed the banned/ suspended IDs to continue with same pace and idiotic idea to bash the city? Amazing fact admin himself detected multiple ids matter than also the peopel are continue, i doubt if the forum is being run in right spirit or just for the help of some individuals.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Dear Mike, i dont undertand that why moderator has allowed the banned/ suspended IDs to continue with same pace and idiotic idea to bash the city? Amazing fact admin himself detected multiple ids matter than also the peopel are continue, i doubt if the forum is being run in right spirit or just for the help of some individuals.

Yep I agree to the fact, i am perosnally victim of this, i feel sad when someone accuses me of being DelhiMP, jass or ysingh or recently TruCR etc.

I hve been suspended like DkPPatial and i am back now, (meanwhile accessed wife's id shivani which as banned later, I learnt the lesson not to induldge in personal comments. However still feeling modrators should do something to ban multiple ids.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Jainanurag

I am
    Not only talking about bashers but those in favour of CR. there are multiple ids operating on that front too
    CommentQuote
  • This thread is no more a discussion platform.. bashers and supporters fight like anything.. Hardly 10- 20 ids are consistent here, but the owner of CR are in thousands, so those who are planning to buy in CR should visit there and make their mind..thinking of 10-20 people should not alter the decision of genuine buyer.. Nd i urge everybody to hav a healthy discussions.. Some ids on this thread are indeed bashers nd they are paid for that.. There are whole lot of real estate agencies who pay to such computer sticking agents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    This thread is no more a discussion platform.. bashers and supporters fight like anything.. Hardly 10- 20 ids are consistent here, but the owner of CR are in thousands, so those who are planning to buy in CR should visit there and make their mind..thinking of 10-20 people should not alter the decision of genuine buyer.. Nd i urge everybody to hav a healthy discussions.. Some ids on this thread are indeed bashers nd they are paid for that.. There are whole lot of real estate agencies who pay to such computer sticking agents.

Yes I agree, though those thousands are also raising thier voices on various groups. The issues of Theft of cars bikes, poor const quality, seepage , poor security etc are discussed by thousands of those habitants of CR.

however the bigger and visible issues like pollution, congestion, DG, STP SWMP, Poor gentry in surroundings , connectivity is discussed by larger masses in general.
    CommentQuote
  • info about important services at CR

apart from all pros/cons discussions on same topics again and again .. thought to share some really important info for all Crites, visit below site for all daily needs related requirement.

crossingsrepublik.in, crossings, crossings republik, crossing republic, crossing republic noida, crossings republik ghaziabad, crossings republik nh 24 ghaziabad, crossings republic, crossing republc, crossing republic national highway 24, crossings
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    apart from all pros/cons discussions on same topics again and again .. thought to share some really important info for all Crites, visit below site for all daily needs related requirement.

crossingsrepublik.in, crossings, crossings republik, crossing republic, crossing republic noida, crossings republik ghaziabad, crossings republik nh 24 ghaziabad, crossings republic, crossing republc, crossing republic national highway 24, crossings

Yes its useful information, however needs to be updated. As most of the data talks about Ghaziabad information
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar CR is still developing, wait for some time everything will come to near by.. :).. can't one appreciate atleast the efforts put in for all needy pple

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Yes its useful information, however needs to be updated. As most of the data talks about Ghaziabad information
    CommentQuote