Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Hi Rahul, The hearing status has been updated in detail by dkppatiala on the previous page - 344 , just after the hearing

Yes abhishek ..Gas Pipeline is there in Crossings Republik and operational as well (in some societies as of now)

Welcome Kpheight to IREF ...i think there must be some misunderstanding as generally power backup charges are more than regular electricity charges ... for regular electricity they are around 10K per KVA and for power backup they are generally 20K per KVA ...these charges vary around these values (+/- 5K) in not only CR but the whole of NCR ... please do recheck with builder regarding the 25K per KVA for regular electricity ...BTW ..which builder is this ???

I was checking my 2 allotment letters (One for CR & one for BPTP Nehar Paar)

For CR my price for other charges was Rs.250000 which included covered car parking, power back up,IFMS, electricity charges + service tax.(For 3 BHK)

Covered car parking was for 135000, Power back uo for 1 KVA was 20,000, so rest charges were around 95000.

In BPTP Princess Park Nehar Paar 273800 were charged for power back up installation charges i.e around 55,000 Rs.per KVA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I was checking my 2 allotment letters (One for CR & one for BPTP Nehar Paar)

For CR my price for other charges was Rs.250000 which included covered car parking, power back up,IFMS, electricity charges + service tax.(For 3 BHK)

Covered car parking was for 135000, Power back uo for 1 KVA was 20,000, so rest charges were around 95000.

In BPTP Princess Park Nehar Paar 273800 were charged for power back up installation charges i.e around 55,000 Rs.per KVA.

I would say, 135K is too low for car parking charges. Might be you have bought in resale and thats why got it cheap due to old rates. I am not talking only about CR but everywhere nowdays, Parking charges are around 2.5 Lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    I would say, 135K is too low for car parking charges. Might be you have bought in resale and thats why got it cheap due to old rates. I am not talking only about CR but everywhere nowdays, Parking charges are around 2.5 Lakhs.

IN CR most of the flats were sold with parking of around 1.5L only ...since they are now available only in resale (with all-inclusive deals) so bifurcation is not possible
    CommentQuote
  • Crossings republik

Crossings Republik has got it's first "Automated Teller Machine"
    at Bank of Baroda in Gaur Global Village :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021

Nice to hear this.

When I shifted 8 months before to CR this was a major hue & cry made about this. I even got suspended when luvguru wrote ki ek f**** sa A.T.M bhi nahi hain & we call CR world class.when A.T.M opening was declared I wrote now F**** A.T.M will people take their words back..

I personally rely on Credit Cards,online transfer & there is an A.T.M in my office.So personally never faced an issue.All are managing fine..These things are necessary but not be all & end all in a developing area..

There is one 60 pages yellow pages dedicated to Crossings.All services are available & is adding to comforts.

Commercial spaces are now coming to life. Malls are shaping up very fast.One thing I realised is that in commercial you only need to give the shop & rest is done by the owners hence they take shape at a very faster rate.

Critics will now say only 1 A.T.M & that too remains out of cash...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021

Yeah I Withdrew money from it yesterday.
    Things will definetely improve in CR.
    I could see a banner hanging "Hotel Krishna Sagar" opening soon in GGV.

Also there has been good amount of work going on in School site. Heard that Gaursons are doing the work and school will be ready in 2 years.

The work in basement market next to Golf course has also seen some activity.

There will be more good things that will show up in end of 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • nice to hear all these.. if you could upload some pics of latest developments that would be great.

Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Yeah I Withdrew money from it yesterday.
    Things will definetely improve in CR.
    I could see a banner hanging "Hotel Krishna Sagar" opening soon in GGV.

Also there has been good amount of work going on in School site. Heard that Gaursons are doing the work and school will be ready in 2 years.

The work in basement market next to Golf course has also seen some activity.

There will be more good things that will show up in end of 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    nice to hear all these.. if you could upload some pics of latest developments that would be great.

One Aditya super bazaar has also put up board of opening soon in Panchsheel well Bazzar..

School is rumoured to have quotation from ryan & gurukul for managing.So work has really picked up..

NH-24 widening tender & stay on DG would be a major booster..Lets hope for the best..
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friends is willing to shift to CR on rent ... Could u guys plz suggest which one are top 2-3 apartments which he should look for ? Would be great if u cud also let me know the rentals currently prevailing there ?
    CommentQuote
  • All societies in CR are occupied partially now only one exception is Jaipurai's society .... one can get 2 BHK from 7 to 9.5 K depending upon size and flat furnishings 3 BHK are available from 9 to 13 K including maintaince charges

Suggest your freind to search on online realestate portals to avoid agents and get good direct deal with flat owners for rent
    :bab (68):
    CommentQuote
  • But which ones anyways do u consider as the best of the lot at CR ? If anyhow he has no other means than to go through a broker for some reason atleast he should pay for his preferred apartment !

Would be great if you would suggest any !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    :)

Dear All I wonder about new in crossings

And more surprised to see its BOB and claimed as first in Crossings!

I know guys lie about CR but it seems heights now.... I am attching a picture to prove and the following link 'which claimed and showed picture of SBI in Crossings'

anyways its World Class Dream City .... hence Dreams have no limitations

Pls check the link on which on this same thread its been posted under in CR
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/10065-crossing-republik--latest-updates/page336?t=12467&page=336
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Dear All I wonder about new in crossings :bab (59):

I know guys lie about CR but it seems heights now.... I am attching a picture to prove and the following link 'which claimed and showed picture of SBI in Crossings'

Pls check the link on which on this same thread its been posted under in CR:bab (59):
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/10065-crossing-republik--latest-updates/page336?t=12467&page=336

Picx on page no 335
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sepulchar:-

seriously, what you want to say .. atleast I couldnt understand ? anyone in this forum ?.. else please be clearand again NO bashing without reason

Originally Posted by sepulchar

Pls check the link on which on this same thread its been posted under in CR:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar

the pictures posted there are atleast 6-8 months old.. SBI is running fully operational here and spread accross good set of shops in well bazar.
    CommentQuote