Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Try to clear your fact first, the picture is old and yes SBI is the first branch (not Automated teller machine ) in CR.. we talked about Bank of Baroda (Automated teller machine) to be first in CR

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Picx on page no 335
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Sepulchar:-

seriously, what you want to say .. atleast I couldnt understand ? anyone in this forum ?.. else please be clearand again NO bashing without reason

Dude few days back CR guys claimed they have SBI in CR and posted this pic on this thread. and now Bank of Baroda is being claimed first in CR.... it seems CR guys told lie or telling lie now. I am just posting what comes out of CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    But which ones anyways do u consider as the best of the lot at CR ? If anyhow he has no other means than to go through a broker for some reason atleast he should pay for his preferred apartment !

Would be great if you would suggest any !

You hav'nt shared the exact requirement 2/3/4 BHK ?

Any society can be selected based on end users need and budget and prefrences ... my POV is to avoid COSMOS-"Golden Heights" and Skytech societies as construction work is on adjacent to main entrance in these societies .... suggest your friend to come to CR and do some footfall to get exact look and feel of CR ... waise agents ke sath ghoom kar bhi try kar sakte ho bcoz dekhne ke paise thode hi lagte hai but this will be good before finalizing any flat

CommentQuote
  • Hey guys

In terms of construction quality & other facilities within the apartment can u please rate the top 3 builders/apartments at CR ?
    CommentQuote
    Hey guys

In terms of construction quality & other facilities within the apartment can u please rate the top 3 builders/apartments at CR ?

IMHO

1. Paramount Symphony
    2. Panchsheel wellington
    3.Assotech nest
    CommentQuote
  • @hb_78

Is there any road other than NH 24 which reaches Gaur gol chakkar from the backside of CR ? Can someone avoid NH24 some way even if its a bad road but is there any ?

AND

Are all the 3 apartments mentioned by you RTM ?
    CommentQuote
    @hb_78

is there any road other than nh 24 which reaches gaur gol chakkar from the backside of cr ? Can someone avoid nh24 some way even if its a bad road but is there any ?
    yes there a road through shahberi village which connects gaur gol chakkar.

Also there are some few shortcut other roads from inside of village ( i don't reside in cr.... Some of my friend who reside there told me about this)

and

are all the 3 apartments mentioned by you rtm ?
    yes!

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    IMHO

1. Paramount Symphony
    2. Panchsheel wellington
    3.Assotech nest

Amongst the Lot will suggest to have a look at Arhiant Ambience.

Not been to Paramount but Layout and quality of construction & fixtures are defiantly better than Panchsheel & Assotech.

Every Tower is having only 4 flat on one floor so flats gives better feel. Due to this all flats r corner flats and lift Lobby is pretty illuminated, do not need to keep lights on in day time in lift lobby.

Doors are of 8' in height which again gives better look. In hall builder has done design work with wood & fancy light.

Although fixtures are chinease but luks decent and after use of one year these are in good condition.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IGRM
    100+ Posts deleted.

1) Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy
    Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.

2) Warning - Stop hijacking the thread! Or Face Suspension/Ban.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/23095-how-to-avoid-a-suspension-ban?t=25257

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/vastu/218-vaastu-shastra--tips?p=117327#post117327

20 posts deleted. Suspensions coming!
    CommentQuote
    IMHO

1. Paramount Symphony
    2. Panchsheel wellington
    3.Assotech nest

In my opinion:

Prateek, Paramount & Arihant are good.

But in terms of value for money, open spaces, big society,Density of flats per acre, Gh-7 is the best.

Prateek & Paramount are good & eventually be the best if the Proposed waste treatment plant is not built..
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly pardon me for my ignorance :

Whats GH-7 ? And I just came across a post in this thread itself which says

"it is not just dg but also cremation ground on gate no.2 of gh-7 which is creating problems for the residents. when will it be removed"

Cremation ground ???
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Gh-7

GH-7 is the Main society in Crossing Republic.It is from original Crossing Infrastructure Limited.With around 1700 Flats & 33 acres this is the biggest society.Picture attached.(Society on the right of the picture.this picture is taken from 22 Floor of panchsheel wellington)

About Cremation Ground I have never seen a cremation.Might have been in past but this is a non issue right now..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Nice picture, If I am not wrong the piller coming next to society and golf course ....are of another tall housing project... being build on golf course and will block the view and stuff of origional crossings society....isnt it??
    CommentQuote

great ..we now have a Crossings Republik Road as welll

CommentQuote