9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

CROMA is an agent of ...........

guess and fill the blanks.

Originally posted by pipeline View Post
    1. There is no park, No Yoga place, No childern Play groung. Where is place for these activities. It means we need to pay two lacs rupees to use Golf Course for yoga, play ground etc.
    2. Crossing was launched in 2006-2007. Six-Seven years gone still there is no connectivity. As on today there is very poor connectivity with Noida Extension and NH24. I gurantee there is no chance to inprove the connectivity even by 2015.
    3. Builders did not get success to finalize any deal with any hospital. Becuase they did not got good deal in terms of money.
    CROMA has deviated from his main mission.

Please comments on my post.

Regards,
    pipeline

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
      Mukuljee I agree with all what you say because you are your best judge as you live in CR but please do not misguide others. CR's water quality is much much inferior to underground water in NP because of latter being a better agricultural land.
      water has nothing to do with better agricultural land as its past..Even CR was agriculture land before it became CR..atleast water is clear,sweet in this area..your hair & utensils do not get spoil..this is not true for Noida, Dwarka,Gurgaon,Indirapuram & also Faridabad..but if u say that NP is better then surely it would be..waise RO water agencies can be the best judge..

Comment

Originally posted by mukul20 View Post
        water has nothing to do with better agricultural land as its past..Even CR was agriculture land before it became CR..atleast water is clear,sweet in this area..your hair & utensils do not get spoil..this is not true for Noida, Dwarka,Gurgaon,Indirapuram & also Faridabad..but if u say that NP is better then surely it would be..waise RO water agencies can be the best judge..
        It has to do with agricultural land. The quantity and quality depends on that. My dad is working with a fire fighting contractor in Ansal Aquapolis. He knows the quality of water both in CR and NP. He says that there are only 2 things that can go against CR - Connectivity and lack of open spaces. Connectivity can be improved with more roads coming up around CR but lack of open spaces is still a concern.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
          It has to do with agricultural land. The quantity and quality depends on that. My dad is working with a fire fighting contractor in Ansal Aquapolis. He knows the quality of water both in CR and NP. He says that there are only 2 things that can go against CR - Connectivity and lack of open spaces. Connectivity can be improved with more roads coming up around CR but lack of open spaces is still a concern.
          Lack of open area cannot be improved that is for sure..Take it or leave it is my mantra for all those planning for CR.

My flat is park facing First floor so no personal issues regarding open area..

My brother has a 4 BR at Ansal aquapolis..He is outside India & ansals cheated him by shifting him to NH-24 from NRI city project in Greater Noida.

Comment

Originally posted by pipeline View Post
            1. There is no park, No Yoga place, No childern Play groung. Where is place for these activities. It means we need to pay two lacs rupees to use Golf Course for yoga, play ground etc.
            2. Crossing was launched in 2006-2007. Six-Seven years gone still there is no connectivity. As on today there is very poor connectivity with Noida Extension and NH24. I gurantee there is no chance to inprove the connectivity even by 2015.
            3. Builders did not get success to finalize any deal with any hospital. Becuase they did not got good deal in terms of money.
            CROMA has deviated from his main mission.

Please comments on my post.

Regards,
            pipeline
            I am under the impression that the land between Ajnara and Wellington stretching from GC to the road going towards Pulia is meant to be converted into Park and the work is also supposedly to start any time soon. Local residents may please share information.

Comment

Originally posted by piluooo View Post
              I am under the impression that the land between Ajnara and Wellington stretching from GC to the road going towards Pulia is meant to be converted into Park and the work is also supposedly to start any time soon. Local residents may please share information.
              yes you are correct..

Comment

Originally posted by mukul20 View Post
                what is the TDS of ground water of CR?

Comment

Originally posted by PULOKITO View Post
                  what is the TDS of ground water of CR?
                  TDS is around 700 [Max upper limit for drinking water is 500, Polluted water is 2200]...

Comment

Hi
                    I am new user of the IRF. Is it possible 4 BHK RTM in 45L - 50L budget? Please suggest.
                    Thanks in advance.
                    Last edited October 30 2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

faltoo2002 - 45-50L is for 3bhk

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X