Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Nice picture, If I am not wrong the piller coming next to society and golf course ....are of another tall housing project... being build on golf course and will block the view and stuff of origional crossings society....isnt it??

If you can see that these new towers are inside the sector marked for GH-7 only ...infact there is a 10-15 m road separating GH-7 and the boundary wall of golf course ... i think this space was initally marked for Crossings Infra ...but they later sold to a new builder ..as far as golf course view is concerned , whosoevers view would be restricted was probably never promised a golf course view or asked for any PLC for golf course view ..that place was always marked for residential development only ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    If you can see that these new towers are inside the sector marked for GH-7 only ...infact there is a 10-15 m road separating GH-7 and the boundary wall of golf course ... i think this space was initally marked for Crossings Infra ...but they later sold to a new builder ..as far as golf course view is concerned , whosoevers view would be restricted was probably never promised a golf course view or asked for any PLC for golf course view ..that place was always marked for residential development only ...

Appreciate your correct statements.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog

Oh I mean to say wuld block the society /make it look congested as central park are is okay but when more buildings/towers come up it will make it congested :bab (59): Thats what i wanted to say

anyways about Shamshan Ghat, it is there next to STP side however is it operational or not is question mark!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Oh I mean to say wuld block the society /make it look congested as central park are is okay but when more buildings/towers come up it will make it congested :bab (59): Thats what i wanted to say

anyways about Shamshan Ghat, it is there next to STP side however is it operational or not is question mark!

generally the swimming pool and club houses are purposefully shielded from towers on all sides to give balance to the layout and give a sense of privacy ..almost everywhere the park is surrounded by towers from all sides ..as far as feeling of congestion is concerned ...if you have ever been to the central park of GH-7 you wouldnt have asked about it ..
    and to answer to you query around 'shamshaan ghat'
    afaik ..it was not in CR...it was a small piece of vacant plot in Shaberi village of Noida Extn (Greater Noida West) which was actually visible from high floors of a couple of towers in gh-7... now it will probably be a part of some builders layout in NE ;););)
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for ready to move Flat in CR but as per mine survey 1000 sq ft is around 35 L & of 1200 Sq Ft is around 40 L , Kindly suggest if these are ok rates or i will able to get more nego in 1200 Sq Ft flats . Also suggest for some good property with budget around 35 L in 2BHK above 1100 Sq Ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amrit,

It is a correct survey done.

Probably in 38L higher floors will come in main Crossing of aruound 1100 sq feet.

Around 1200sq feet will cost around 39-40L again on higher floors in all across Cr after Negotiation apart from registry charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAHUL A
    Hi Amrit,

It is a correct survey done.

Probably in 38L higher floors will come in main Crossing of aruound 1100 sq feet.

Around 1200sq feet will cost around 39-40L again on higher floors in all across Cr after Negotiation apart from registry charges.

In main crossings 2 BHK is 1270 sqft .You won't get anything less than 42.00 lacs that's for sure...Top Floors can be the only exception
    CommentQuote
  • Hello CR

Hello CR this is my first post on IREF. I shifted recently 2 months back in Gaur Global Village. Just thought of sharing my experince till now.

I have been following CR thread since 2 long years since i invested in my first dream home. I don't want to get in to it how tuff those 2 years were :bab (5): reading predictions of how CR could be.

but today when i shifted after staying in Delhi for almost 12 years. I am really delighted and very satisfied with my decision.

as an end user what matters to me that at age of 26 having your own house and a peacfull stay surrounding with all needed things required with facilities of dedicated parking & 24 hour water supply (both are nightmare in delhi) gym and a fair enough security nothing like it.

I work in sector 63 which is a 20-30 min affair for communting which is going to reduce after GH-7 road. so as of today i feel blessed that i took the right decision at right time and bought the flat in 22 lac at early stage. I dont know what is future of DG or NH-24 or conectivity but as of today i am happy that whatever happens i will be able to sell my flat in 22 lacs for sure which is today costing 37-38 lac quoted by builder sales team.

In the end it dosn't matter how much someone critices about CR I can tell from my personal experience that from my team 7 team mates are shifting or have already shifted to CR from indirapuram to save rental or in their own house.

And to add on to it they are not INNOCENT buyers they all are quilified DCS & R & D system Engineers. So once you visit and stay then only you can judge about CR.

Thanks!!!
    PS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Hello CR this is my first post on IREF. I shifted recently 2 months back in Gaur Global Village. Just thought of sharing my experince till now.

I have been following CR thread since 2 long years since i invested in my first dream home. I don't want to get in to it how tuff those 2 years were :bab (5): reading predictions of how CR could be.

but today when i shifted after staying in Delhi for almost 12 years. I am really delighted and very satisfied with my decision.

as an end user what matters to me that at age of 26 having your own house and a peacfull stay surrounding with all needed things required with facilities of dedicated parking & 24 hour water supply (both are nightmare in delhi) gym and a fair enough security nothing like it.

I work in sector 63 which is a 20-30 min affair for communting which is going to reduce after GH-7 road. so as of today i feel blessed that i took the right decision at right time and bought the flat in 22 lac at early stage. I dont know what is future of DG or NH-24 or conectivity but as of today i am happy that whatever happens i will be able to sell my flat in 22 lacs for sure which is today costing 37-38 lac quoted by builder sales team.

In the end it dosn't matter how much someone critices about CR I can tell from my personal experience that from my team 7 team mates are shifting or have already shifted to CR from indirapuram to save rental or in their own house.

And to add on to it they are not INNOCENT buyers they all are quilified DCS & R & D system Engineers. So once you visit and stay then only you can judge about CR.

Thanks!!!
    PS

This is the reality.As of today we all are happy.

You have 7 people from your office , I have around 16 people from my office who own & live in CR.this figure is rising on monthly basis as no one wants to let go a RTM option in this very destabilize market.

Rents are also increasing.Past low rates are history.If you want to take a flat on rent now..going is 8000+Maintenance charges minimum...
    CommentQuote

dkppatiala saab very true. 7 people refring to my R & D Team only . If i count my office across functions i doubt i can heheheh ..

today one person quoted 9k+maintaince for 2bhk + study in gaur so it is taking pace and will grow with time. fingures crossed for other development going on inside and outside CR.

and a speacial hello to you for a great work you have been doing for CR. Hope to meet you soon somewere in the campus

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    This is the reality.As of today we all are happy.

You have 7 people from your office , I have around 16 people from my office who own & live in CR.this figure is rising on monthly basis as no one wants to let go a RTM option in this very destabilize market.

Rents are also increasing.Past low rates are history.If you want to take a flat on rent now..going is 8000+Maintenance charges minimum...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123

Thanks!!!
    PS

This is what we are saying from last so many years......dikhwey par mat jaao, apni akal lagao....poori hogi corssings se lagayee aaas....ye bujhayega aapki relaxed life ki pyaas..hum nahi kehtey ke baki sub bakwas.......!!
    CommentQuote
  • thanks pscr for your words..i am doing no job just passing on the information..

Problem with CR bashers is that they know the price of everything but not the value of anything.

Living in your home with all basic facilities is comforting...rest all things can be managed...
    CommentQuote
  • Record of Proceedings (SC)

Ansal Vs GNN (DG)
    CommentQuote
  • CROMA - Charter of Demands

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    thanks pscr for your words..i am doing no job just passing on the information..

Problem with CR bashers is that they know the price of everything but not the value of anything.

Living in your home with all basic facilities is comforting...rest all things can be managed...

Very True.
    People keep saying false statements regarding CR and tries to spread Negativity about it.
    I saw the Charter of Demands sent by CROMA GBM meeting. It covers all the necessary facilities of a Global Township. Be it Schools, Post office, Playgrounds, Connectivity etc etc.

In this Charter of demands there is mentioned that 3 schools are agreed upon in CR Gurukul, Indirapuram Public school, Gyan Shakti. Are we going to have all three of them in CR ?

Also Playground for Kids is planned in CR , couldn't find exact location within CR.

They also talk about some Phase-2. Is there something called Crossing Republic Phase-2 planned and coming up ? What is the location if anybody can point me ?

The Shahberi Pulia widening is not speeding up and the other connectivity behind Gate Number- 2 of Crossing Infra that will connect to Gaur Gol Chakkar . Any body has any idea what is the progress and when will it be open for public use ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Very True.
    People keep saying false statements regarding CR and tries to spread Negativity about it.
    I saw the Charter of Demands sent by CROMA GBM meeting. It covers all the necessary facilities of a Global Township. Be it Schools, Post office, Playgrounds, Connectivity etc etc.

In this Charter of demands there is mentioned that 3 schools are agreed upon in CR Gurukul, Indirapuram Public school, Gyan Shakti. Are we going to have all three of them in CR ?

Also Playground for Kids is planned in CR , couldn't find exact location within CR.

They also talk about some Phase-2. Is there something called Crossing Republic Phase-2 planned and coming up ? What is the location if anybody can point me ?

The Shahberi Pulia widening is not speeding up and the other connectivity behind Gate Number- 2 of Crossing Infra that will connect to Gaur Gol Chakkar . Any body has any idea what is the progress and when will it be open for public use ?

Many questions in "CROMA Charter of Demand" are still having status as 'NO UPDATE' by CIPL and for few with status as 'IN PROGRESS' no exact date for completion/availability is mentioned... more over many things are left out for Phase-II , by the way when this Phase-II will start (not even have dates for this)

Few questins were totally ignored ,CIPL has to share the accurate details .. sab sarkari bana rakha hai ... we are paying 30 paise PSF ... CIPL should be accountable to all CR residents

any thoughts ..

:bab (2):
    CommentQuote