Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by singh2021
    Many questions in "CROMA Charter of Demand" are still having status as 'NO UPDATE' by CIPL and for few with status as 'IN PROGRESS' no exact date for completion/availability is mentioned... more over many things are left out for Phase-II , by the way when this Phase-II will start (not even have dates for this)

Few questins were totally ignored ,CIPL has to share the accurate details .. sab sarkari bana rakha hai ... we are paying 30 paise PSF ... CIPL should be accountable to all CR residents

any thoughts ..

:bab (2):

I think CIPL is primarily targeting the immediate requirements of CR residents like School, Connectivity others. New Governing body of CROMA will definetely help CIPL perform its duties wisely.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    I think CIPL is primarily targeting the immediate requirements of CR residents like School, Connectivity others. New Governing body of CROMA will definetely help CIPL perform its duties wisely.

Charter is exhaustive & a very good guide.

we need to have priority list..As far I am concerned DG, Shaberi Pulia, New Route to NE, road widening near Divyansh, school is the most important...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala

we need to have priority list..As far I am concerned DG, Shaberi Pulia, New Route to NE, road widening near Divyansh, school is the most important...

Yes the Road near Divyansh need corrective action, its life endangering. Also the Signages on NH-24 directing the Crossing Republic way.
    DG is on high priority but seeing the hearings results on Ansals vs GNN case , it looks like it will take some time to settle down and final decision made.

Still m searching for answers to Phase - 2 meaning.
    CommentQuote
  • CR works priority list

Originally Posted by dkppatiala

Well said dkppatiala bhai

We need to have priority list with ETA , any project plan with out ETA is incomplete ....
    ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Yes the Road near Divyansh need corrective action, its life endangering. Also the Signages on NH-24 directing the Crossing Republic way.
    DG is on high priority but seeing the hearings results on Ansals vs GNN case , it looks like it will take some time to settle down and final decision made.

Still m searching for answers to Phase - 2 meaning.

Phase-II means Crossings Republik Phase-II ,this is planned on area after CR circle fountain on saviour side last year it was heard that Phase -II will be launched in march-2013 now it seems it will take some more time ... may be CIPL is taking more time to settle the DG, road and Pulia widening and NH-24 widening .. so that they can launch CR phase-II at higher prices ... Ansal is doing same ....Have seen some adds in news papers by Ansal for residential plots and school plots in a developed locality of 24 K flats (ie Crossings Republik) .. they are trying to encash the resources and human resources (gentry) of CR ... CIPL might be thinking in same manner ...this is my POV ..........
    CommentQuote
  • Today morning for some work visited Kondli area, yes the area sandwiched between infamous Ghazipur SLF and Dallupura smelly STP.....and surrounded by villages from all sides ...... as was roaming around then saw some building old construction ... not knowing the area thought this place will be dirt cheap (blame it to investor in me) when inquired about the place get to know this is back side of mayur vihar phase -III ( now I was laughing on myself) .... immediately pulled out my phone and checked the price for a standard 1000 sqft flat ....and what.....?? 1cr +) 1 cr for this place ......ok understand it is mayur vihar .... a respectable name but this place ......!!!!!!!
    The place reminded me of crossings republik ...STP.... SLF .... Village ..high rise .... may be after 5-10 years place may not look good but price will be ......
    few more example
    1. East end apartments at new Ashok Nagar.
    2. Vasundhara enclave ....
    3. Kaushambhi .... seemant vihar and some part of vaishali included
    all surrounded by STP , SLF , dallupura kondli gharoli .trilok puri khichdi pur etc

conclusion : every place get appreciation with time if it is in NCR and close to IT park / industries be it polluted / not polluted. Being resident of Delhi from birth I know how these areas were considered 10-15 years back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Today morning for some work visited Kondli area, yes the area sandwiched between infamous Ghazipur SLF and Dallupura smelly STP.....and surrounded by villages from all sides ...... as was roaming around then saw some building old construction ... not knowing the area thought this place will be dirt cheap (blame it to investor in me) when inquired about the place get to know this is back side of mayur vihar phase -III ( now I was laughing on myself) .... immediately pulled out my phone and checked the price for a standard 1000 sqft flat ....and what.....?? 1cr +) 1 cr for this place ......ok understand it is mayur vihar .... a respectable name but this place ......!!!!!!!
    The place reminded me of crossings republik ...STP.... SLF .... Village ..high rise .... may be after 5-10 years place may not look good but price will be ......
    few more example
    all surrounded by STP , SLF , dallupura kondli gharoli .trilok puri khichdi pur etc

conclusion : every place get appreciation with time if it is in NCR and close to IT park / industries be it polluted / not polluted

Its a nice comparison and I guess you did it yourself!

But my humble request please stop comparing the bad to worst things of CR with other areas. I would be happy if you would have had compared its heights of towers with any high rise or const quality etc.

It shows very negative feelings and self low esteem, when any person starts comparing his own weaknesses with the weaknesses of others :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    Today morning for some work visited Kondli area, yes the area sandwiched between infamous Ghazipur SLF and Dallupura smelly STP.....and surrounded by villages from all sides ...... as was roaming around then saw some building old construction ... not knowing the area thought this place will be dirt cheap (blame it to investor in me) when inquired about the place get to know this is back side of mayur vihar phase -III ( now I was laughing on myself) .... immediately pulled out my phone and checked the price for a standard 1000 sqft flat ....and what.....?? 1cr +) 1 cr for this place ......ok understand it is mayur vihar .... a respectable name but this place ......!!!!!!!
    few more example

conclusion : every place get appreciation with time if it is in NCR and close to IT park / industries be it polluted / not polluted. Being resident of Delhi from birth I know how these areas were considered 10-15 years back.

Fully agree with your assessment but cr would be a much better place. It already is surprising all.

New croma body is working on all that needs to be improved.

Just half an hour ago police raided galleria and well bazaar market and took people drinking to task.students and shopkeepers after closure of shops drinking was reported and before it became a nuisence police has raided the area.

Gate at prateek is also coming up.

We as cr residents have to make this place owners pride.

Cheers.oops.long live CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Fully agree with your assessment but cr would be a much better place. It already is surprising all.

New croma body is working on all that needs to be improved.

Just half an hour ago police raided galleria and well bazaar market and took people drinking to task.students and shopkeepers after closure of shops drinking was reported and before it became a nuisence police has raided the area.

Gate at prateek is also coming up.

We as cr residents have to make this place owners pride.

Cheers.oops.long live CR

Yes agree!!! probably you missed the salt here ...there are different ways to look at the things .. as we all say half full half empty ..... I was for CR and still I am ..... I tried to look at worst scenario if Chotu DG come .... (Which I think will remain in limbo for long as we live in democracy) even than CR will not be bad place for an investor or resident as some of our dear friends try to paint.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Its a nice comparison and I guess you did it yourself!

But my humble request please stop comparing the bad to worst things of CR with other areas. I would be happy if you would have had compared its heights of towers with any high rise or const quality etc.

It shows very negative feelings and self low esteem, when any person starts comparing his own weaknesses with the weaknesses of others :bab (59):

Bro I am not resident of CR so no point of my weekness or anyone else's ..pls re read I reside in Delhi from birth. and pls no personal comment pls remain on topic Thanks for your understanding.
    CommentQuote
  • You are already started comparing CR with some of most polluted places and still saying place is not bad. :D

If u are happy end user , then why to concern so much about appreciation in CR by comparing with other areas in delhi whuch are polluted and near DG but appreciating a lot.
    Does money weigh more than Health ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    You are already started comparing CR with some of most polluted places and still saying place is not bad. :D

If u are happy end user , then why to concern so much about appreciation in CR by comparing with other areas in delhi whuch are polluted and near DG but appreciating a lot.
    Does money weigh more than Health ?

Hindustan ji ... Read my above post ... I assumed the worst case scenario ... if all thing goes against CR .... DG comes ... STP smells ..... NE fails/ delayed ... ....... and etc etc ...

and for end user prespective It was just a viewpoint .... I don't reside at CR....just shared what I felt in the morning. that's it ...now it's upto reader to extract positive or negative out of it.

My POV is here every area appreciates slowly and steadily and goes out of reach for middle class / salaried investor. We may say good thing or bad thing about any area .... but ultimately it's time which is deciding.
    CommentQuote
    Hindustan ji ... Read my above post ... I assumed the worst case scenario ... if all thing goes against CR .... DG comes ... STP smells ..... NE fails/ delayed ... ....... and etc etc ...

and for end user prespective It was just a viewpoint .... I don't reside at CR....just shared what I felt in the morning. that's it ...now it's upto reader to extract positive or negative out of it.

My POV is here every area appreciates slowly and steadily and goes out of reach for middle class / salaried investor. We may say good thing or bad thing about any area .... but ultimately it's time which is deciding.

Bro, I can understand your point. As you are not staying thr so may have diff viewpoint related to appreciation of your property in CR but same way these statements may pinch to those who are currently staying thr and may feel bad that their area compared to worst locations in other areas.

Some time we says, this place is best for end use and mention about Golfcourse , morning/evening walk in fresh air, open spaces etc etc and claim it is one of best place. And other side comparing it with DG/polluted places in other area and say if they can appreciate, then why not CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Bro, I can understand your point. As you are not staying thr so may have diff viewpoint related to appreciation of your property in CR but same way these statements may pinch to those who are currently staying thr and may feel bad that their area compared to worst locations in other areas.

Some time we says, this place is best for end use and mention about Golfcourse , morning/evening walk in fresh air, open spaces etc etc and claim it is one of best place. And other side comparing it with DG/polluted places in other area and say if they can appreciate, then why not CR?

Good !!!
    Take a different perspective.. people at Mayur vihar -iii, vasundhara enclave are otherwise HEALTHY and ...... also wealthy.
    ( I also used to read de Bono during start my career hi hi ;))

Baring that on real front :
    1. The plant in question is not SLF but a small advanced compost plant ( which remain shut during monsoon ) even if it comes It is not a big issue as propagated in general.
    "Composting prevent emissions of methane (odour) and instead produces compost and carbon dioxide"
    2.The business model for manure plant is BOO (Build own operate) which I doubt be successful for substandard and relatively expensive manure. (is A to Z listening ?)
    3.STP --- noida has many of it , its not a nuisance (ask any noida resident)
    4. One has to understand CR is not sudarnagar or jorbagh, but surely one of the best option for a person tight on budget and wants reasonably decent home in NCR without endless wait.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Crossings Resident,

Just to update that Ansal's application for stay along with main matter and other SLP's i.e. of CIPL (Crossings Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.) as well as CROMA (Crossings Republik Flats Owners Association) is listed for hearing as shown in "Advance list" of 12.03.2013. The "Final list" of 12.03.2013 will be out on Saturday evening i.e. 9.03.2013 i.e tomorrow. Therefore in case matter is shown in final list, The CROMA Legal Committee has to keep our Sr. Advocate ready for briefing.

Accordingly we will be briefing Mr. Amit Sibal and proposed meeting will be schedule on Monday. The Screenshot of advance list is as under:

9. I.A. NO. 6 In SLP(C)No.32118/2011 MS. MUKTI CHAUDHRY XI ADJ-O M/S ANSAL PROPERTIES & INFRAS. MR. SUDHIR KULSHRESHTHA 90, 0, 0 S.( 504) LTD. MR. RANBIR SINGH YADAV 6TH LISTING Vs. STATE OF U.P.& ORS. MR. PRADEEP MISRA (FOR STAY AND OFFICE REPORT) MR. VINAY GARG NOT TO BE LISTED BEFORE 119, 0 WITH SLP(C)No.245/2012 CROSSINGS INFRAS.P.LTD. MR. UMESH KUMAR KHAITAN XI A/N-H Vs. STATE OF U.P.& ORS. MR. RANBIR SINGH YADAV 109,111, 0 S.(1807) (WITH APPLN.(S) FOR PERMISSION TO MR. SUDHIR KULSHRESHTHA 2ND LISTING FILE LENGTHY LIST OF DATES AND MR. VINAY GARG WITH PRAYER FOR INTERIM RELIEF AND OFFICE REPORT) I.A. NO. 1-5 In & SLP(C).../2012 MR. PRAVEEN KUMAR XI ADJD-O CROSSING REPUBLIC FLATS 109,111, 0 S.(1807) OWNERS ASN.& ORS 2ND LISTING CC.No.13412Vs. STATE OF U.P.& ORS. (FOR PERMISSION TO FILE SLP AND OFFICE REPORT) -4- Tuesday March 12, 2013

will keep you updated with the status on the same.
    CommentQuote