Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

JAIPURIA is JAIPURIA

Originally posted by johnkeats_in View Post
    But it is not indirapuram. It is on NH-24 inside the Crossing Republik.
    But is Jaipuria

If build in Landon then also I think will same.

Kyu?
    Last edited November 2 2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nbhanawat View Post
      People living in CR, can you please confirm whether construction is going on in Nectar tower in Ajnara Genx. This is the tower near Panchsheel on the Golf Course side.
      It must be a real bad feeling to have invested into a property the construction of which is stalled. The information that I can share is that Ajnara around a fortnight back had submitted some kind of a letter to GDA. Post that GDA had got some inspection done of the site.

You can meet Mr Saxena in Ajnara's Office in Noida. Though he is an accounts person (perhaps is the CFO of the company), will give you a fair and friendly information about the status of construction's futu
      re.

Comment

Unofficially construction is stopped or damm slow in whole CR... strange.....

Comment

Originally posted by Target2021 View Post

But is Jaipuria

Kyu?
          Hi,

Could you give me some hard facts/reasons for this opinion? Is there anyone who has lived in Jaipuria flats earlier and can quote some negative things?

Also, is there any other flat in CR in similar budget which is better then? In Panchsheel its bit expensive. Mahagan hasnt got good reviews...

Regards,
          JohnKeats

Comment

Originally posted by vikasg03 View Post
            Hi,

Work was ongoing uptil last week atleast as I had been there. I could see laborers doing work in Jaipuria Appt and the Appt just on left of it (dont remember name).

Have you been there recently? Also, guys tell me is there any concept of internal transfer fees to be given (50K-75K) in case we buy from resale in CR?

Regards,
            JohnKeats

Comment

Originally posted by Target2021 View Post

But is Jaipuria

Kyu?
              Jaipuria of Indirapuram is a different company & Jaipuria of CR is a totally different company...This is confirmed news...anybody can check on both sides...

Comment

Originally posted by vikasg03 View Post
                Work in Dreamland, Cosmos is going on with great speed..Infact Dreamland project has progressed so well in last 2 months that now it is almost ready for possession.

Comment

Originally posted by johnkeats_in View Post
                  Hi,

Work was ongoing uptil last week atleast as I had been there. I could see laborers doing work in Jaipuria Appt and the Appt just on left of it (dont remember name).

Have you been there recently? Also, guys tell me is there any concept of internal transfer fees to be given (50K-75K) in case we buy from resale in CR?

Regards,
                  JohnKeats
                  All builders charge this..75000 is on lesser side.for others it is upto 2.00 lacs.but this is generally borne by seller...

Comment

Ajnara has perhaps again increased the prices yesterday. Is this correct? Can anyone confirm?

Comment

hi everyone!!!
                      i am new in this forum. can anybody tell me the price of 1530 sg ft in ajnara gen x. golf facing!!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X