Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Its great to have Mr Kapil Sibbal's son representing CROMA ...I just hope with Sr. Adv. Gopal Subramaniam already representing Ansal ..too many high profile lawyers on same side might not result in a clash of some sort ...
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see, if DG issue is resolved, it will be major relief for CRians facing multiple & multilevel issues.
    CommentQuote
  • NH - 24 6 Lane Status

Dear Friends, I am reading sevral news since last 2 weeks regarding 6 lane of NH-24 from UP Gate to Dasna. Also heard that 15th March is the last date to flote the tender.. is it true??

Please share if you all have any update regarding the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Dear Friends, I am reading sevral news since last 2 weeks regarding 6 lane of NH-24 from UP Gate to Dasna. Also heard that 15th March is the last date to flote the tender.. is it true??

Please share if you all have any update regarding the same.

The widening is inevitable ... the only question is time ... UP govt news are all non dependable ..and people have lost interest in reading these type of 'development' news across NCR ...please believe it only when it starts happening in front of your eyes...
    CommentQuote
  • Two good news

As received on yahoo group mail:

1. Post office with dedicated delivery office is going to fully operated within this week on 2nd Floor of Galleria Market as per Post Master General of Ghaaziabad, a new Pin Code is alloted as 201016.

2. As per Mr. Sanjeev Srivastava, MD, CIPL, work on Shahberi Pulia as well as direct road connection to road connecting Greater Noida to NH-24 will be ready within 3-4 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Post office to be functional from today itself-12 th march 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing republik with new post office and pin code has gained its own identity.no dundahera for now its crossings republik from now on.cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Post office to be functional from today itself-12 th march 2013

Congratulations.... anyways Era of Email I totally forgot 'Chitthi Aayi hai and post babu' its exciting to hear it.
    CommentQuote

Yes but i hope you might not have forgot Revenue Stamp which we still need during tax saving along with speed post for any goverment documents and so on...

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Congratulations.... anyways Era of Email I totally forgot 'Chitthi Aayi hai and post babu' its exciting to hear it.
    CommentQuote
  • Well said.. pin code of an area by government is all about recognizing a particular area :)...

Originally Posted by pscr123
    Yes but i hope you might not have forgot Revenue Stamp which we still need during tax saving along with speed post for any goverment documents and so on...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Well said.. pin code of an area by government is all about recognizing a particular area :)...

I also didn't give great value to Post Office but still having one in your area is good.even the courier companies ask for pincode..201016 gives Crossing Republik the respectabilty in it's address..No need to mention Dundahera in your address...It is one step more towards acceptabilty...earlier ones..Police Station,SBI & BOB...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar

You will understand Importance of Post Office when U r expecting documents like Passport, Pan Card, etc. after new application or renewal which gets delivered only thru Indian Post (Normal Post or Speed Post).

Its also handy when some of relative staying at remote location want to send some documents/parcel to you or vice versa where only Indian Postal service is there.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all
    Is here any one present who booked in Assotech Nest - Tower G,
    Does anyone know about its GDA approvals and bank Approvals status. Assotech says they have started the construction but it seems thr approval is still pending. any confirm news would be a great favour.

Do the People who booked in same tower have got any demand for next installment.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I also didn't give great value to Post Office but still having one in your area is good.even the courier companies ask for pincode..201016 gives Crossing Republik the respectabilty in it's address..No need to mention Dundahera in your address...It is one step more towards acceptabilty...earlier ones..Police Station,SBI & BOB...

Rather than acceptability .. its more of exclusivity .. i think more CR stands out on its own on every front ..more good it will do in the long run ..
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal case update (DG)

Dear All

In continuation of the updates on the subject this is to share that today Ansal's stay application matter could not reach on board b'coz of heavy cause list of Monday. Also to share that UPPCB has filed the Affidavit wherein it is clearly stated that Environment Clearance for the project is not granted and is under consideration.

Sr. Advocate Mr. GOPAL SUBRAMANIUM mentioned the mater at the end for short date and filing of rejoinder affidavit to the affidavit of GNN, UP State as well as UPPCB. On the request of Sr. Adv, the Honble Supreme Court adjourned the matter for two weeks,granted time to file rejoinder affidavits and interim order of status quo to continue.

For exact order we have to wait for tomorrow to get the order uploaded on website.
    CommentQuote