Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Crossing going on track

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I also didn't give great value to Post Office but still having one in your area is good.even the courier companies ask for pincode..201016 gives Crossing Republik the respectabilty in it's address..No need to mention Dundahera in your address...It is one step more towards acceptabilty...earlier ones..Police Station,SBI & BOB...

Sir JI,

For what you will give great value?

By the way Crossing don't want Great Values from any one.

We are happy with our little steps of progress :D
    CommentQuote
  • Great value would be stay on swmp and a new route to noida extension.

But post office is a nice step forward.

See I was getting my spped posts and registry.so postal services were available but now post office service is now available.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Crossing Republik - Latest Updates

Great

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Sepulchar it seems that we peole in crossing republic are trying to be at moon & so are so optimistic about the things at crossing republic but it makes a fact from your posts that there is nothing on moon as sepulchar has already been there & he finds nothing there.
    Aside to DKPPATIALA Ji: Dont take his post as negatives for CR. He is a well wisher from another planet who sees the things in different way. Let him carry on as if on one fine day if you will update that interner cafe is opened in galleria market, he will surely say it is impossible to get the broadband bandwidth near populated industries & in front of proposed DG... Sepulchar rocks.....

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Congratulations.... anyways Era of Email I totally forgot 'Chitthi Aayi hai and post babu' its exciting to hear it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Dear All

In continuation of the updates on the subject this is to share that today Ansal's stay application matter could not reach on board b'coz of heavy cause list of Monday. Also to share that UPPCB has filed the Affidavit wherein it is clearly stated that Environment Clearance for the project is not granted and is under consideration.

Sr. Advocate Mr. GOPAL SUBRAMANIUM mentioned the mater at the end for short date and filing of rejoinder affidavit to the affidavit of GNN, UP State as well as UPPCB. On the request of Sr. Adv, the Honble Supreme Court adjourned the matter for two weeks,granted time to file rejoinder affidavits and interim order of status quo to continue.

For exact order we have to wait for tomorrow to get the order uploaded on website.

great reply from UPPCB .. i think that UPPCB and SEIAA report are the basics of this whole case ... even GNN has always said that they cant do any DG work before UPPCB NoC... just a 1 page letter from UPPCB (telling that as per rules DG cannot be built) can end this ordeal for GNN/GDA/CROMA/CR/ANSAL/NE/SC/UPPCB forever...
    I think it might be good idea for CR residents to send in their protests in large numbers to UPPCB again (i remember a lot of letters were sent to UPPCB around 3 years back which resulted in a public hearing in april 2010)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ramankumar
    Sepulchar it seems that we peole in crossing republic are trying to be at moon & so are so optimistic about the things at crossing republic but it makes a fact from your posts that there is nothing on moon as sepulchar has already been there & he finds nothing there.
    Aside to DKPPATIALA Ji: Dont take his post as negatives for CR. He is a well wisher from another planet who sees the things in different way. Let him carry on as if on one fine day if you will update that interner cafe is opened in galleria market, he will surely say it is impossible to get the broadband bandwidth near populated industries & in front of proposed DG... Sepulchar rocks.....

Personal Comments :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Fountain in CR

This is during Floral Funanza
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Personal Comments :bab (3):

Your needless comments on mindset of U.P people was also not related to real estate..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ramankumar
    Sepulchar it seems that we peole in crossing republic are trying to be at moon & so are so optimistic about the things at crossing republic but it makes a fact from your posts that there is nothing on moon as sepulchar has already been there & he finds nothing there.

I fully agree.

It looks all the documents are coming by e-mails to Sepulchar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Congratulations.... anyways Era of Email I totally forgot 'Chitthi Aayi hai and post babu' its exciting to hear it.

Hahaha

I can smell a rotten rat :)
    Go to govt website Welcome to the Indiapost Website
    enter 'crossing' in search name you will get pin code for crossing
    CommentQuote
  • Even Crossing can also enjoy the free home delivery of grocery products.

check this.

City Kirana

Originally Posted by Mani Agrawal
    Hahaha

I can smell a rotten rat :)
    Go to govt website Welcome to the Indiapost Website
    enter 'crossing' in search name you will get pin code for crossing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Great value would be stay on swmp and a new route to noida extension.

But post office is a nice step forward.

See I was getting my spped posts and registry.so postal services were available but now post office service is now available.

Thank God!

You have not a demand of an International Air Port in CR for your Great Value. :D

Post office is really a nice step but Post Office with Pin Code 201016 surly a GREAT VALUE WORK. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Thank God!

You have not a demand of an International Air Port in CR for your Great Value. :D

Post office is really a nice step but Post Office with Pin Code 201016 surly a GREAT VALUE WORK. :D

I agree getting govt bank and post office in any area is good sign. So good news for CR residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes have booked and visited the site around 15 days back. Construction work started in Tower F but not in Tower G. Asked the same to represented present in office and he said it will start after holi, I have not received any demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Subway under fountain that will connect to Panchsheel square Mall,Orbit plaza mall, Gaur Global Village, Ajnara gen X...

Shape of things to come..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote