Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys since CIPL has asked small shopkeepers at Galleria market (outside shops) to sto their business I personally feel that Galleria market has become cleaner.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Shape of things to come..

So things are now shaping up........ it is good design market fountain and golf course will be connected underground .... no traffic no hassles.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    So things are now shaping up........ it is good design market fountain and golf course will be connected underground .... no traffic no hassles.

Golf Course, Panchsheel all will be connected...

From Galleria market just cross to Well Bazzar...go underground...see the fountain & it's market & reach to Mall's..

Green Belt between Panchsheel & Ajnara also needs to shape up now..This would increase the green cover...
    CommentQuote
  • pardon my ignorance. but do i need to pay any property tax if im living in my own flat?
    CommentQuote
    Golf Course, Panchsheel all will be connected...

From Galleria market just cross to Well Bazzar...go underground...see the fountain & it's market & reach to Mall's..

Green Belt between Panchsheel & Ajnara also needs to shape up now..This would increase the green cover...

I understand that Well Bazaar and Golf Course (GC) are/will be connected by an underground sub way. The subway will start from the space between Ajanara Gen X and Panchsheel Wellington and open up on the GC side.

But I do not think that there is a subway possible or planned to connect market beneath the fountain and the GC. There is almost a 50 meter gap between fountain and the shops of GC. I tried to specifically check this out myself at the site.

Please correct me if wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    I understand that Well Bazaar and Golf Course (GC) are/will be connected by an underground sub way. The subway will start from the space between Ajanara Gen X and Panchsheel Wellington and open up on the GC side.

But I do not think that there is a subway possible or planned to connect market beneath the fountain and the GC. There is almost a 50 meter gap between fountain and the shops of GC. I tried to specifically check this out myself at the site.

Please correct me if wrong.

I am not sure ... but the way i understand is the 'subways' from fountain chowk will connect Orbit Mall (+Gaur Market), Panchsheel Square and Ajnara market ... the green belt between Panchsheel and Ajnara might end in a 'underpass' to connect to the golf course.. probably this underpass will be connected to one of the subways coming from fountain chowk (will definitely try to get more info on this)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    pardon my ignorance. but do i need to pay any property tax if im living in my own flat?

property tax is taken by GNN to maintain the property from outside .. generally it comes into picture when the whole society is complete and all completion certificates are issued and external maintenance (garbage collection etc) is handed over to GNN...
    But in CR case ..firstly all the infra like roads etc ,garbage etc are maintained privately by CIPL .. and all the flats are paying for that monthly... probably CIPL might need to pay some tax to GNN for whole of CR ..but that might also come in picture when CR gets a completion certificate and all NoCs
    CommentQuote
  • thanks. so i dont need to pay taxes in that case?
    if i put my flat on rent, then i have to pay taxes, but as i am staying in own flat so i dont need to. right?

Originally Posted by cradlecog
    property tax is taken by GNN to maintain the property from outside .. generally it comes into picture when the whole society is complete and all completion certificates are issued and external maintenance (garbage collection etc) is handed over to GNN...
    But in CR case ..firstly all the infra like roads etc ,garbage etc are maintained privately by CIPL .. and all the flats are paying for that monthly... probably CIPL might need to pay some tax to GNN for whole of CR ..but that might also come in picture when CR gets a completion certificate and all NoCs
    CommentQuote
  • I knw it may not be the appropriate thread, but didn't able to search the specific thread.
    Can any one tell abt the reputation/past projects of IFI Reality Pvt. Ltd and specifically some views on IFI Model Town in Gaziabad.
    CommentQuote
    I also didn't give great value to Post Office but still having one in your area is good.even the courier companies ask for pincode..201016 gives Crossing Republik the respectabilty in it's address..No need to mention Dundahera in your address...It is one step more towards acceptabilty...earlier ones..Police Station,SBI & BOB...

Hi dkppatiala, Was away for a month in states. I hope everything is good rather great at our CR front. Any new advancements?
    Was banned by admin for supporting you.:) anyways i am back now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish1985
    Hi dkppatiala, Was away for a month in states. I hope everything is good rather great at our CR front. Any new advancements?
    Was banned by admin for supporting you.:) anyways i am back now.

Welcome ashish..

All is well..Crossings has become more lively with many more families shifting.More are expected to shift with start of new school session..

Some banned for supporting me..truecr, bossdk, shivani all banned within minutes for attacking me..

Chalo koi nahi..have u shifted?
    CommentQuote
  • We feel proud to inform all the Crossings Republik Residents that with CROMA’s rigorous efforts, today Signal Towers (at present for Vodafone and Aircel) are getting installed and will be functional by 10:00 PM today.
    These towers are being installed away from dense inhabitant’s area i.e. near Gaur City Chowk (Noida Extn.). These towers will cover distance of 2 KM i.e. sufficient for Crossing Republik residents. Similar towers to cover signals properly in Crossings Republik, will be installed at Village Etehda shortly. Follow-ups for Airtel, Idea and other service providers are on war footing and will be concluded soon.
    In case, if any area of Crossing Republik does not get signals properly, kindly do let us know, accordingly appropriate arrangement can be workout for location of towers more close to Crossing Republik or inside Crossings Township.
    CommentQuote
  • Though cellular network is not bad at present but these new telecom towers installation will help in getting seemless network in future as occupancy is increasing and supposed to be rise after holi and beginng of new school sessions....

Salute to everyone putting efforts in making this instrumental :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021
    Though cellular network is not bad at present but these new telecom towers installation will help in getting seemless network in future as occupancy is increasing and supposed to be rise after holi and beginng of new school sessions....

Salute to everyone putting efforts in making this instrumental :)

Mahagun has issues with Vodafone network.Airtel is generally good in CR..

All facing problems are requested to take up with individual service providers.

Airtel broadband I have personally taken up with their appellate authority
    CommentQuote

I am using Airtel and Voda but do face problem of call drop under GGV on upper floors. I hope something can be done on that front by installing boosters. reliance is working superb :) so i have diverted calls till it is not fixed completly to another reliance number..

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Mahagun has issues with Vodafone network.Airtel is generally good in CR..

All facing problems are requested to take up with individual service providers.

Airtel broadband I have personally taken up with their appellate authority
    CommentQuote