Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As far as I know call drops are due to network congestion or network error not due to signal strength ...coz even in delhi at full signal strength call drops are common on Air tel.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi CR members,

I'm new to the group.
    Please let me know about the supertech livingston's GALAXY tower.

Thanks in anticipation!
    CommentQuote
  • dkppatiala- seems you have done decent research on the projects . Please let me know about Galaxy Tower of supertech livingston.

current rate, progress work and other things that you or anyone else on the forum knows.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote

no call drop is there when signal is there but at lot of times there is no network available in upper floors. i will check if it has improved after new voda tower or not.

Originally Posted by hb_78
    As far as I know call drops are due to network congestion or network error not due to signal strength ...coz even in delhi at full signal strength call drops are common on Air tel.
    CommentQuote
  • can ne1 help me plzz?
    which data card works best in CR? tata photon or reliance or any other?
    currently im using TTPL's wireline broadband.

PS - i stay in bulland heights.
    CommentQuote
  • forgot to mention. my reliance data card does not work good. so planning to replace it.

Originally Posted by piku123
    can ne1 help me plzz?
    which data card works best in CR? tata photon or reliance or any other?
    currently im using TTPL's wireline broadband.

PS - i stay in bulland heights.
    CommentQuote

no buddy i am using tata photon and speed and signal sucks in GGV. I have applied for BSNL Broadband now to get rid of these issues..

forgot to mention. my reliance data card does not work good. so planning to replace it.
    CommentQuote
  • ok. so which data card should work well in that case if reliance and tata photon both are not good?

Originally Posted by pscr123
    no buddy i am using tata photon and speed and signal sucks in GGV. I have applied for BSNL Broadband now to get rid of these issues..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    no call drop is there when signal is there but at lot of times there is no network available in upper floors. i will check if it has improved after new voda tower or not.

Oh, never had an idea, thanks for sharing adding this issue of virual world conenctivity in CR.:bab (59): A world class should have excellent connectivity :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Lol

you are a gem to cr bro !! keep rocking.. abe itna seriously to humne bhi ni lia kabhi is word ko world class and all. I said on upper floors in few socities which is in delhi also. In patel nagar & CP in my 2 rooms tata and airtel never worked that dosn't mean delhi is not a good place to live. Bro i know you hate CR but at the same time lets be realistic too dude..

it was for my neighbours to understand their situation not for what u used it :)

Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Oh, never had an idea, thanks for sharing adding this issue of virual world conenctivity in CR.:bab (59): A world class should have excellent connectivity :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Sepulchar is proved time and again of doing this.. lets not give hime undue attention of his useless posts esp against CR.

Originally Posted by pscr123
    you are a gem to cr bro !! keep rocking.. abe itna seriously to humne bhi ni lia kabhi is word ko world class and all. I said on upper floors in few socities which is in delhi also. In patel nagar & CP in my 2 rooms tata and airtel never worked that dosn't mean delhi is not a good place to live. Bro i know you hate CR but at the same time lets be realistic too dude..

it was for my neighbours to understand their situation not for what u used it :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Sepulchar is proved time and again of doing this.. lets not give hime undue attention of his useless posts esp against CR.

Agreed agreed...

With more & more people shifting additional resources will automatically come...

It was not like we were living in an island bereft of network coverage..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123

Please have this confidence and self esteem to give comparison of CR in better things, it hurts when every negativity of CR is compared with different areas in different context.

However at end, the final comes out that CR is compared with Slums of Mumbai, to Netwrok problem of Old Delhi houses....but issue it seems CR is only one suffering from all these issues, when compared with one of two issues of other areas.

Lagta hai , CR mein hi sab issues hai baaki jagah sirf ekka dukka hain:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • plzz come back to my Q guyz. i need to have a data card that works well in CR. my TTPL broaband line is also working fine but i also need a data card as a backup.

ok. so which data card should work well in that case if reliance and tata photon both are not good?
    CommentQuote
  • Yeh toh joke of the day ho gaya patel nagar aur to aur CP old delhi main hai.

Everybody has witnessed the cowardness of one person who said nasty things with multiple id's including a female id.
    CommentQuote