Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • check with BSNL broadband, they are planning for fiber based network.


    Originally Posted by piku123
    plzz come back to my Q guyz. i need to have a data card that works well in CR. my TTPL broaband line is also working fine but i also need a data card as a backup.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai i need a data card. broadband already he TTPL ka and its working fine.

    Originally Posted by nilabh9
    check with BSNL broadband, they are planning for fiber based network.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    bhai i need a data card. broadband already he TTPL ka and its working fine.

    what is TTPL? is it wired broadbrand?
    CommentQuote
  • they are private players who have taken lease lines from tata i think and they provide wired broadband and phone connections within CR.
    www.tripleplay.in/contact_us.html

    Originally Posted by cookie
    what is TTPL? is it wired broadbrand?
    CommentQuote
  • could someone plz answer my query regarding galaxy tower of supertech livingston?

    How is it? The site shows expected possession date as june 2014 but the progress photos show only 3rd flooor complete for quite some time now.
    has the work progressed and what are your reviews about the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    they are private players who have taken lease lines from tata i think and they provide wired broadband and phone connections within CR.
    www.tripleplay.in/contact_us.html

    So its not TTPL..
    whatsoever, Plans are attractive
    CommentQuote
  • guyz, one more thing. the gate between assotech and prateek is also shaping up well. hope ki iska kuch fayda ho. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • sab yehi bolte hein TTPL yahaan, i dont know. ;)
    well, plans to acche hein unke, cheaper than bsnl. services bhi theek hi he, not bad i'd say. but i need a data card. my reliance data sucks with speed.

    Originally Posted by cookie
    So its not TTPL..
    whatsoever, Plans are attractive
    CommentQuote
  • they also provide, cable TV , landline and broadband so triple maaza :)


    Originally Posted by cookie
    So its not TTPL..
    whatsoever, Plans are attractive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    can ne1 help me plzz?
    which data card works best in CR? tata photon or reliance or any other?
    currently im using TTPL's wireline broadband.

    PS - i stay in bulland heights.


    I am in Arihant and Using Tata Photon+ since I shifted in last March 12.

    Speed of Tata Photon+ is excellant. Infact for I have ported my reliance no. to Tata due to connectivity issue of Reliance.

    As you are in next society I guess Tata Photon should work well there too as in our society in all the tower Tata Photon+ is working well.
    CommentQuote
  • I was using Airtel 3G earlier, speed was not so good.. now using Photon, that is better than Airtel 3G.

    Could not find delivery for Amul Milk so far however, had a excellent experience in Grocery delivery. I ordered it via CityKirana.com. really nice service and good price.

    What is the AI price for Mahagun.. one of my friend ls looking for 2bhk for end use.


    Originally Posted by manmohan975
    I am in Arihant and Using Tata Photon+ since I shifted in last March 12.

    Speed of Tata Photon+ is excellant. Infact for I have ported my reliance no. to Tata due to connectivity issue of Reliance.

    As you are in next society I guess Tata Photon should work well there too as in our society in all the tower Tata Photon+ is working well.
    CommentQuote
  • I knw it may not be the appropriate thread, but I am not able to search the specific thread.
    Can any one tell abt the reputation/past projects of IFI Reality Pvt. Ltd and specifically some views on IFI Model Town in Gaziabad

    Query is being repeated
    CommentQuote
  • thank u so much padosi bhai. :)
    i will buy tata photon then.

    Originally Posted by manmohan975
    I am in Arihant and Using Tata Photon+ since I shifted in last March 12.

    Speed of Tata Photon+ is excellant. Infact for I have ported my reliance no. to Tata due to connectivity issue of Reliance.

    As you are in next society I guess Tata Photon should work well there too as in our society in all the tower Tata Photon+ is working well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Yeh toh joke of the day ho gaya patel nagar aur to aur CP old delhi main hai.

    Everybody has witnessed the cowardness of one person who said nasty things with multiple id's including a female id.

    While using that female id..he said show some respect to opposite gender & when he came back from ban said ki i used my wife's id & got banned
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by crmkap
    could someone plz answer my query regarding galaxy tower of supertech livingston?

    How is it? The site shows expected possession date as june 2014 but the progress photos show only 3rd flooor complete for quite some time now.
    has the work progressed and what are your reviews about the project?

    The work was started after a halt of 6 months. But it seems that it has again stopped for the reasons best known to the builder. Someone told me that the builder is busy in completing the towers whose possession is due in 2013 and that construction of Club etc. is getting priority due to demands of the residents there. The persons living there can explain the real position. :(
    CommentQuote