Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
    Noida unlucky does not mean CR lucky
    They Discuss Noida issue in CR.. cool. I am sure none disscuss CR in Noida.

Many in this forum discuss about NE delays and issues but they they don't talk about unapproved projects in Ghaziabad where consturction has been stalled sine long. here are projects where construction has not started even after one year due to approvals.
    Thanks

Comment

There are few guys who are always against CR, this quote is perfect for such people "Bhains jab bhi Poonch uthayegi Gobar hi karegi". How are you living is so much negativity? We as a CR house owner are happy and give damm for your opinion about CR, secondly new buyers will themselves decide after visiting this place, they will not makeup their mind by just siting at home and giving useless comment on internet like negative guys.
      Last edited November 9 2012, 03:34 AM. Reason: english mistake

Comment

" I have always maintained that CR is good for end use and not for investment" fame rock star has again come to CR to show his street performance.

It is not his fault, Vatika has still not given a single possession in new sectors of Gurgaon. In fact the slow growth of sector 82 is due to Vatika.

I will request CR residents to patiently watch the show.

Comment

Hi All,

Shocking news to all of you. Earlier Gold Coast was upto 19th floor. But recently builder has modified their web site and now numbers of floors are reduced to 12th floor. You can refer the link http://thegoldcoast.in/goldcoast-pricelist.html It seems that price list and payment plan (CLP) is prepared by non-professional person. Lots of personal errors are there.
          Even in 99acre and magic-brick web site they are advertising their advertisement upto 12th floor only.

What about those buyers who have booked their flats above 12th floor?

Kindly give you Advice on this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by piluooo View Post
            " I have always maintained that CR is good for end use and not for investment" fame rock star has again come to CR to show his street performance.

It is not his fault, Vatika has still not given a single possession in new sectors of Gurgaon. In fact the slow growth of sector 82 is due to Vatika.

Sir

even I say CR is good for end-use. only RTM.
            not under construction ..

by the way slow growth doesn't mean slow appreciation.

can we discuss Gurgaon in Ghaziabad forum?
            Last edited November 9 2012, 09:30 AM.
            Thanks

Comment

Noida: In a major setback to housing projects being developed in Noida, the Allahabad high court on Wednesday passed a judgment imposing stay on 802 acres of land bringing relief to farmers.
              The court also cracked down on the district administration for not complying with the earlier order of categorizing registered and unregistered land in the region. Projects in the areas between Sectors 74 and 79 and Sectors 112 and 119 in Noida are likely to be hampered by the judgment. Thousands of housing units are being developed by at least half a dozen developers in the region.
              The court also ordered the administration not to permit anyone to change the nature of the land and also directed it not to interfere in the peaceful possession of land by farmers. The court passed the order while hearing a bunch of petitions filed by villagers of Noida who claimed that their lands were wrongly possessed by the administration in 1982. The court asked the district magistrate to appear before it on the next date of hearing.
              Speaking to TOI, S D Kautilya, counsel for the petitioners said, “The court has restrained the administration from proceeding in the case. The next date, however, is yet to be fixed and till that time the court has put a stay on 802 acres of land in Noida.”
              Explaining the background of the case, Kautilya said, “The case refers to a land deal in which the administration had by mistake acquired the land of farmers who had not sold it. Though the HC had, on October 21, last year directed the then district magistrate to look into the issues of the farmers and solve it within 15 days, the matter could not be resolved.”
              The village headman of Sorkha, Naresh Yadav, said that the administration had later filed a false affidavit that the farmers had not turned up for hearing on the fixed date. The court then quashed the petitions after which the farmers approached the court with fresh ones seeking status quo on the said land.
              “The Authority has sold land to builders at Rs 12,000 per sqm, but they have only paid 10% as first part of instalments. If the Authority wants to settle our demands, it can return the instalment amount to the builders and allot the plots to Noida farmers,” Yadav said. Work on thousands of housing units will come to a halt.
              CR is lucky!!
              Seeing all this mess in NE, Gurgaon,Noida, Greater Noida I can safely say that Rajnagar Extension, Crossing Republik, Indirapuram,Land Craft & Mahagunpuram are safest bets as most of them are RTM, urbanised.Ghaziabad Development authority is the least controversial.

Privately developed Crossings Republik is a much better place than it is rated.People can actually see & buy because seeing is believing.Yesterday night I was there & area was full of activity.Lots of Diwali Lighting.Happy People.Problems with Crossings is problem which are expected to come (DG).If that doesn't come Crossing will Rock.

Comment

what is good for end use is good.investors can go ahead to NE, Noida & have sleepless nights..

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
                  Noida unlucky does not mean CR lucky
                  Instead of investing 50 lacs in 2 BR under construction property in Noida Sector-77 buyed in Arihant Ambience (3 BR) Crossing Republik RTM. He gave me a ring yesterday & said that he is lucky that he invested in CR.You should change you name from Hindustan to something like Crossing Basher or I hate Crossing

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                    There are few guys who are always against CR, this quote is perfect for such people "Bhains jab bhi Poonch uthayegi Gobar hi karegi". How are you living is so much negativity? We as a CR house owner are happy and give damm for your opinion about CR, secondly new buyers will themselves decide after visiting this place, they will not makeup their mind by just siting at home and giving useless comment on internet like negative guys.
                    Gentleman,
                    Cool down. No one is against anyone. This forum is a discussion platform, nothing more than that. Why will someone against you?? So have a chill pill.

Comment

Originally posted by ncrwatcher View Post
                      Instead of investing 50 lacs in 2 BR under construction property in Noida Sector-77 buyed in Arihant Ambience (3 BR) Crossing Republik RTM. He gave me a ring yesterday & said that he is lucky that he invested in CR.You should change you name from Hindustan to something like Crossing Basher or I hate Crossing
                      First of all you should not be happy to see someone else is getting secured.
                      If there are issues in Noida and you are feeling happy that they have issues so we will get benefits out of it.
                      If this is your mindset, then no further comments.
                      Don't try to be personal with others without any reasons.Better discuss on topic.
                      Last edited November 9 2012, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X