Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rupinagarwall
    Hi Cookie,
    As far as I know Supertech has a society named Livinston in CR....
    It has 4 towers A1, A2, C1, C2 under RTM i.e. with in 2 months comprising 2 BHK and 3 BHK...if we talk about 2 BHK it is of 1000 Sq FT with BSP of 2750 excluding of any extra charges...
    extra charges:
    Closed Car Parking: 3 00 000
    IFMS 40/SQFT = 40 000
    2 KW = 40 000
    PLC minimum 50/SQ ft = 50 000

Total price: 27 50 000 + 3 00 000 + 40 000 + 40 000 + 50 000 = Rs 31 80 000
    These prices are mentioned on their website...I am in UK right now and have just spoken with them on their contact details 0120 4724100 just to confirm the rates...

Now you will say negotiations will be there and the price will be lowered...mind you RTM flats do not get much discounts...but yes after negotiations and bargaining the final price will discounted but 25 Lacs no way.... when you say
    anyone can get 2 BHK RTM easily for 25 lacs all inclusive...it simply is unjustified...

25 lac after negotiation. I am not talking in air. Its resale deal.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Cookie,
    As far as I know Supertech has a society named Livinston in CR....
    It has 4 towers A1, A2, C1, C2 under RTM i.e. with in 2 months comprising 2 BHK and 3 BHK...if we talk about 2 BHK it is of 1000 Sq FT with BSP of 2750 excluding of any extra charges...
    extra charges:
    Closed Car Parking: 3 00 000
    IFMS 40/SQFT = 40 000
    2 KW = 40 000
    PLC minimum 50/SQ ft = 50 000

Total price: 27 50 000 + 3 00 000 + 40 000 + 40 000 + 50 000 = Rs 31 80 000
    These prices are mentioned on their website...I am in UK right now and have just spoken with them on their contact details 0120 4724100 just to confirm the rates...

Now you will say negotiations will be there and the price will be lowered...mind you RTM flats do not get much discounts...but yes after negotiations and bargaining the final price will discounted but 25 Lacs no way.... when you say
    anyone can get 2 BHK RTM easily for 25 lacs all inclusive...it simply is unjustified...

RTM Flats in Crossing are now appreciating good, at this time in Greater Noida anyone can get lots of RTM option at 2500-2600 PSF Rate upto 9th Floor all around after simple negotiation.... but in Crossing it is becoming harder & harder to get real (RTM) Flat with in 2500-2600 PSF Rate up to 9th Floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    RTM Flats in Crossing are now appreciating good, at this time in Greater Noida anyone can get lots of RTM option at 2500-2600 PSF Rate upto 9th Floor all around after simple negotiation.... but in Crossing it is becoming tougher & tougher to get real (RTM) Flat with in 2500-2600 PSF Rate up to 9th Floor.

yes right all inclusive rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    yes right all inclusive rate.

I only write All Inclusive Rate everywhere..... My friend has taken in Gaur Global Village Crossing Republic 22 month before in 25.5 Lac (all Inclusive) 1275 SF 2BHK 6th Floor. Now he is getting some Resale Parties at 33 Lac ready to buy anytime.... REAL Information.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    I only write All Inclusive Rate everywhere..... My friend has taken in Gaur Global Village Crossing Republic 22 month before in 25.5 Lac (all Inclusive) 1275 SF 2BHK 6th Floor. Now he is getting some Resale Parties at 33 Lac ready to buy anytime.... REAL Information.....

I talked about 1050 sqft area in 26 lac possession in 6 months.
    CommentQuote
    25 lac after negotiation. I am not talking in air. Its resale deal.

As you mentioned that there are many options easily available can you name some other options for RTM 2 BHK in 25 Lacs all inclusive and if all of them are in Resale..as requested earlier can you give me the contact info of the seller..I would like to explore this option ..
    Also, I will be talking to him with some reference so let me know whose reference do I need to mention while talking to the seller.
    CommentQuote
    I talked about 1050 sqft area in 26 lac possession in 6 months.

Can you compare your statements:
    One can easily get 2bhk rtm in CR in 25 lac all inclusive. AND
    I talked about 1050 sqft area in 26 lac possession in 6 months

You may have meant the same I am not denying it but if you read both your sentences do they give same information????

there is a hell lot of difference between builder quoting 6 mths possession time and real time left in possession...
    My motive is not to defame you in front of others ...big no why would I..I do not even know your name????and frankly speaking I liked your knowledge about real estate in NCR ..but your way of presentation is wrong...we all want get benefitted by your knowledge ..but as per current scenario all the user tend to disagree with your comment no matter what you are talking is true...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buyer2012
    Hi Rupin,

Are you looking for a flat in CR or alreay have booked ? If booked, can you give me the latest price rates....

Hi,
    I had booked a flat in CR 2 years back...
    I do not have much idea about the prevailing rates in CR....Sorry about that
    CommentQuote
    Can you compare your statements:
    One can easily get 2bhk rtm in CR in 25 lac all inclusive. AND
    I talked about 1050 sqft area in 26 lac possession in 6 months

You may have meant the same I am not denying it but if you read both your sentences do they give same information????

there is a hell lot of difference between builder quoting 6 mths possession time and real time left in possession...
    My motive is not to defame you in front of others ...big no why would I..I do not even know your name????and frankly speaking I liked your knowledge about real estate in NCR ..but your way of presentation is wrong...we all want get benefitted by your knowledge ..but as per current scenario all the user tend to disagree with your comment no matter what you are talking is true...

In supertech you can get 2 bhk rtm in 25 lac.

I damn care what you think about me. use your dialogs some where else.Not here.

I shared facts and figures,how come I am spreading negativity?

2Bhk could be of 800 SF or 1200 SF. I am just saying.
    CommentQuote
  • Good news for everyone here regarding CR ... road towards NE through shahberi is under construction ... drain widening is in progress since this sunday!
    Rates have increased here since road towards NH24 has completed and now expect further rise.

My POV:-

Rates were stagnant due to bad roads and now rates will increase till we have manageable traffic on these roads. Another stagnance awaits afterward.
    DG, STP, carbon industry, high FAR and high tension wire are far smaller issues if compared to road connectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neo.sachin
    Good news for everyone here regarding CR ... road towards NE through shahberi is under construction ... drain widening is in progress since this sunday!
    Rates have increased here since road towards NH24 has completed and now expect further rise.

My POV:-

Rates were stagnant due to bad roads and now rates will increase till we have manageable traffic on these roads. Another stagnance awaits afterward.
    DG, STP, carbon industry, high FAR and high tension wire are far smaller issues if compared to road connectivity.

Rest of the issuse are matter of more concern. I hope others would agree.
    CommentQuote
    Rest of the issuse are matter of more concern. I hope others would agree.

Yes Dumping ground is major issue . High tension wire is Project specific issue and polluting industries is an issue for anti CR brokers not for end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Yes Dumping ground is major issue . High tension wire is Project specific issue and polluting industries is an issue for anti CR brokers not for end users.

I honor your opinion but DG impact is just speculated one while road connectivity is ground reality. Actual impact is still years away as DG land itself is in dispute only 30% land is clear as of now.
    Investors were away from CR due to its bad repo among speculators which prevented price hike.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit

very right
    not for End users as well as CR brokers.
    CommentQuote
    In supertech you can get 2 bhk rtm in 25 lac.

I damn care what you think about me. use your dialogs some where else.Not here.

I shared facts and figures,how come I am spreading negativity?

2Bhk could be of 800 SF or 1200 SF. I am just saying.

Again Same lines with no proof at all...neither I know nor I care to know what frustration you are goint through...if you say something in a open forum that has to be with proof....
    All you care is how to spread negativity for CR...Bus keh diya ki In supertech you can get 2 bhk rtm in 25 lac...you dont have proof for this ...if it is true to any extent than why dont you try and prove it....

when you say 'I shared facts and figures'..where are those facts and figures????
    I know 2 BHK could be 800 SF or 1200 SF but just for your information supertech dont have 2 BHK unit with 800 or 1200 SQ FT...smallest they have is 1000 SQ FT in RTM in CR...
    Sometimes I feel pity for those people you try to behave very mature but in reality they are not....talk very nuisance...bus 1 cheej dimag mein baithali hai jo mein karunga bus wo hi sahi hai rest all are fools...
    It seems that ...now you are regretting that why you did not invest in CR earlier ...and just because you lost the better opportunity of investing here you can not see people investing in CR and make profit out of it...
    CommentQuote