Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I also considered buying flat in CR before ending up with plot in sports city, Yamuna exp. CR is not that bad as people are posting here. Traffic, congestion and unplanned development next to planned development and dirty roads are every where and CR is not different. People who can afford don't like anything less than defense colony. If CR is in budget then I don't see reason why person should not go with it.

    Sep* wrote whole thing like Chetan bhagat novels. Exaggerating everything. No offence sepu* but looks like you had predefined notion of CR being bad and you just went to prove it. Also it will be good if you can suggest what is available for end user in this budget so he can make informed decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Kindly find my response inline in Blue


    Talk sense, on nh24 you can get shared auto at night as well. Kindly change your washing m/c or use Car for shaving your shirt


    None of the responses considered productive, the same "alaap" DG is in every city But CR is infront of DG, my reply.

    Traffis is everywhere in India but CR route is JAM packed especially after ghazipur, my reply

    Traffic and having cows, autos, trucks, blah blah everyhwere in remote areas, but not in NCR except NH24

    FAR of lajpat Nagar is so less due to four stories , isn't it common sense , Anywyas with parks greenary its less than 15 or 18floor building

    Don't wanna waste my time now , but last thing .. I agree Every area has mixture of good and bad things BUT CR especially is different case as it has 1 good thing hardly after ratio of 10BAD things .

    I am okay with it but can you tell me one gooD thing about CR?? Rationally

    Seriously would love to see CR guys comparing CR with other areas for good things , but its always ended up as CR has DG, DG is everywhere , CR has theft cases , theft is everywhere, CR has pollutioning industries , polluting industries are everywhere, CR has traffic traffic is everywhere, CR builders chrge hefty amount in maintance , everywhere builders. Charge , CR has power crisis .... Comparing it with Villages in India that don't get power at all .... Makes all of us feel hilaroius and pitty.

    Kabhi koi achhi baat bhi Bata Pao CR ki . ... Agar koi hai tou ya Nazar aaye .

    Pls reply with positive thought process
    CommentQuote
  • Boarded the flight , will land after 2.40minutes hoping to see some replies different from repeated "RAAGA"
    CommentQuote
  • Sepulchar, so what area you suggest to go for Apt? I am living on rent in Delhi and booked plot in Jaypee Sports city. I have option to continue on rent for few years or buy RTM Apt. Which place you suggest to check for RTM with minimum black? NE, Neharpar or Noida Exp? My friends lost money in some Triveni Apt in Neharpar so they are asking to not look at that place. They paid 45lakh for 3BHK in 2006 but builder never built the Apt so far. I work in Noida Exp so which place you suggest to buy 2BHK. I tried IP but lost a good Apt and not finding any decent options now. Apt prices are between 55-70l but everyone have some problem. Seepage to kahin no cleaning in common areas and then maintenance issues with lifts etc. Its tough to find Apt with no problems and therefore I went to check CR. Even though its not very good but its not bad either. I prefer Noida Exp but there 2BHK is minimum 65+. I already bought 2plots in Jaypee Sports city on so money is tight now...loans will start soon.

    Suggest me some options please...

    Originally Posted by sepulchar
    None of the responses considered productive, the same "alaap" DG is in every city But CR is infront of DG, my reply.

    Traffis is everywhere in India but CR route is JAM packed especially after ghazipur, my reply

    Traffic and having cows, autos, trucks, blah blah everyhwere in remote areas, but not in NCR except NH24

    FAR of lajpat Nagar is so less due to four stories , isn't it common sense , Anywyas with parks greenary its less than 15 or 18floor building

    Don't wanna waste my time now , but last thing .. I agree Every area has mixture of good and bad things BUT CR especially is different case as it has 1 good thing hardly after ratio of 10BAD things .

    I am okay with it but can you tell me one gooD thing about CR?? Rationally

    Seriously would love to see CR guys comparing CR with other areas for good things , but its always ended up as CR has DG, DG is everywhere , CR has theft cases , theft is everywhere, CR has pollutioning industries , polluting industries are everywhere, CR has traffic traffic is everywhere, CR builders chrge hefty amount in maintance , everywhere builders. Charge , CR has power crisis .... Comparing it with Villages in India that don't get power at all .... Makes all of us feel hilaroius and pitty.

    Kabhi koi achhi baat bhi Bata Pao CR ki . ... Agar koi hai tou ya Nazar aaye .

    Pls reply with positive thought process
    CommentQuote
  • If you work in noida xpressway, I would suggest go for expressway or RTM in G Noida main. Pls don't fall in trap of NE or CR. In NE u will see many trivani kind of builders, neharapr mein ek hi tha but very high chances that under these conditions if 70%apartment gets delivered in NE. CR big NO, multiple issues comparmising life. Greater noida main is best for you traffic free best ciity. Or else RNE is good best far for you. Neharpar not now an option its hyped
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr.Sep.., I hope u don't have any investment in CR but i don't understand why do u write essay on CR. dear friend persons who have invested in CR are wise enough, but they don't have much time to reply such immature queries.Every developing area, township have same kind of problems like connectivity, villages, bad sorrounding, but all these goes with time. We can't image the current picture of Sec.62, 26, 27 and other most of the developed Sectors of noida 10~15 yrs back.i am personally using these area from last 15 yrs.

    I hope u know that CR town is designed by one of the world known town planner, here i am attaching a presentaion and all development in CR is going according.https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=24861
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    None of the responses considered productive, the same "alaap" DG is in every city But CR is infront of DG, my reply.

    Traffis is everywhere in India but CR route is JAM packed especially after ghazipur, my reply

    Traffic and having cows, autos, trucks, blah blah everyhwere in remote areas, but not in NCR except NH24

    FAR of lajpat Nagar is so less due to four stories , isn't it common sense , Anywyas with parks greenary its less than 15 or 18floor building

    Don't wanna waste my time now , but last thing .. I agree Every area has mixture of good and bad things BUT CR especially is different case as it has 1 good thing hardly after ratio of 10BAD things .

    I am okay with it but can you tell me one gooD thing about CR?? Rationally

    Seriously would love to see CR guys comparing CR with other areas for good things , but its always ended up as CR has DG, DG is everywhere , CR has theft cases , theft is everywhere, CR has pollutioning industries , polluting industries are everywhere, CR has traffic traffic is everywhere, CR builders chrge hefty amount in maintance , everywhere builders. Charge , CR has power crisis .... Comparing it with Villages in India that don't get power at all .... Makes all of us feel hilaroius and pitty.

    Kabhi koi achhi baat bhi Bata Pao CR ki . ... Agar koi hai tou ya Nazar aaye .

    Pls reply with positive thought process



    From your Post it looks like you are one of the Propoerty Guru which we see on news channels. Need some advise from you.

    I have already purchased a flat in Arihant in crossing and living there since last march 12 hence already knows good & bad thing about crossing. Can write long mail for each point raised by you as being in marketing travel across Delhi and know fair bit about many area.

    However my purpose is different. My brother is looking for a flat in budget similar to crossing, even we are ready to pay 10 - 15% higher price for flat of similar size with better facility in other area which is not having shortcomings of Crossings.

    If you can suggest area n project instead of generalise response, that will be help full.

    If not Crossing is always a open option for me as with all the good and bad thing I do not find any problem in crossing which makes life difficult to stay. Infact in term of facilities within the society its better than the best societies of Dwarka 40 - 50 % price of Dwarka. This was the thing which made me to make my choice for CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    If you work in noida xpressway, I would suggest go for expressway or RTM in G Noida main. Pls don't fall in trap of NE or CR. In NE u will see many trivani kind of builders, neharapr mein ek hi tha but very high chances that under these conditions if 70%apartment gets delivered in NE. CR big NO, multiple issues comparmising life. Greater noida main is best for you traffic free best ciity. Or else RNE is good best far for you. Neharpar not now an option its hyped

    So ultimately,
    CR is again and again attracting you to come here.
    Earlier you were confined with words only, but this time you were forced to come here.
    The worst part is that you have no option except to hide your tears as you missed one of the good investment opportunity.
    Now i can see you will again repeat your crying ('RAAGA') to make CR unpopular.
    What about your friend he is happy or not ? Is he impressed or influenced by your 'RAAGA' or not or you are the alone musician with nobody around you and you have no option except to beat your head along with music beats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul22007
    Hi,

    Any updates on the GDA approval issue in Panchsheel Wellington for upper floor of Tower 3,4,5 & 6. Also is contruction is going on in the upper floor of tower 3,4,5 & 6


    Hi Rahul,

    I had visited last weekend. but i don't think they have yet got the approval..
    i spoke to Jitender in Panchsheel but he was not very cooperative in replying. He said they havent had any approval on FAR. and might take another 5-6 months

    Can we all connect (people who are waiting for possesion of Wellington Tower 3,4,5,6).. so that we can raise voices for this..

    Arvind
    CommentQuote
  • CR waalon Happy Holi to all of you..

    All the socities are celebrating this holi with lots of enthusiasm..

    Play safe & play natural holi..

    CR rocks..
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Holi to all CR lovers and Bashers (;))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    1. CNG station is OK but do we have enough space for make a queue for fill the CNG in our vehicles.
    Note the point that CNG almost is in centre of CR Market And Mall area.

    In which direction the cars can make a queue and how many no's possible.


    Sorry but why do we need to make a queue? I have a CNG vechicle and don't stand in queue in any of the Ghaziabad, Noida or Greater Noida filling station everytime the wait time is <1 min if any. With so many filling station opened in NCR (In Delhi I still see queue) there is no question of queue
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunsharma7
    Sorry but why do we need to make a queue? I have a CNG vechicle and don't stand in queue in any of the Ghaziabad, Noida or Greater Noida filling station everytime the wait time is <1 min if any. With so many filling station opened in NCR (In Delhi I still see queue) there is no question of queue



    Baat pure NCR ki nahi ho rahi hai. CR ke CNG filling station ki ho rahi hai.

    Time ane do fir dekthe hai ki CNG station purane JAMANE ki rashan ki dukan yaad dilata hai ya nahi?

    Per aaj wish all of you colourful HAPPY HOLI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Baat pure NCR ki nahi ho rahi hai. CR ke CNG filling station ki ho rahi hai.

    Time ane do fir dekthe hai ki CNG station purane JAMANE ki rashan ki dukan yaad dilata hai ya nahi?

    Per aaj wish all of you colourful HAPPY HOLI.



    Kyon CNG station aapko allot hua hai ? :lock1: (On lighter nod ;-) )

    Happy holi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunsharma7
    Sorry but why do we need to make a queue? I have a CNG vechicle and don't stand in queue in any of the Ghaziabad, Noida or Greater Noida filling station everytime the wait time is <1 min if any. With so many filling station opened in NCR (In Delhi I still see queue) there is no question of queue


    I am amazed, and it seems like 9th wonder that in NCR you get CNG less than 1 minutes time. Please let me yaar, I and most of peple like me should also join such pumps!:bab (59):

    Hadh kar di aapne ....a nice bolloywood flick. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote