Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

It took me 20 minutes from CR to pari Chowk (25 KM VIA Noida Extension)..smooth ride...

Comment

Originally posted by mukul20 View Post
      It took me 20 minutes from CR to pari Chowk (25 KM VIA Noida Extension)..smooth ride...
      Thats great news. The road is good, right? Is it safe to use in night?

Comment

Hi,

I am an end user looking to buy atleast 5 BHK ready to move in penthouse in crossings republik(any golf facing society in CR- ). My preference is

1) Golf facing property (Must)
        2) Duplex (Must)
        2) Would prefer Big room penthouses + good balcony space than the smaller rooms (Must)
        3) Atleast 2 parking. 3 will be good.
        4) Society charges?

Please suggest the societies for my requirement. please share the floor plan as well if it is available.

What should be the expected/right price for such property you guys may know of?

Comment

Originally posted by chikoo View Post
          Thats great news. The road is good, right? Is it safe to use in night?
          Road is very good..i traveled back at 11 p.m..Many trucks coming,,very safe...no problem

Comment

Originally posted by rajeevgupta View Post
            Hi,

I am an end user looking to buy atleast 5 BHK ready to move in penthouse in crossings republik(any golf facing society in CR- ). My preference is

1) Golf facing property (Must)
            2) Duplex (Must)
            2) Would prefer Big room penthouses + good balcony space than the smaller rooms (Must)
            3) Atleast 2 parking. 3 will be good.
            4) Society charges?

Please suggest the societies for my requirement. please share the floor plan as well if it is available.

What should be the expected/right price for such property you guys may know of?
            I doubt 5 Bedroom exists..But go to Ajnara & Panchsheel..U don't have a third option...that's for sure...Society charges are at Rs.1.70 psft..parking should not be a problem..Rate if you go Builder around 4000 in resale around 3500

Comment

Originally posted by mukul20 View Post
              I doubt 5 Bedroom exists..But go to Ajnara & Panchsheel..U don't have a third option...that's for sure...Society charges are at Rs.1.70 psft..parking should not be a problem..Rate if you go Builder around 4000 in resale around 3500
              I think there's one SAM's residency which might probably have a 5 BHK but unsure if its golf facing and it had some issues related to power from Ghaziabad Authority. Unsure if that issue is resolved now

Comment

Thanks for the information guys.

Can anyone give me concrete information on whether any gold facing units with tentative price exist in Crossings?

Comment

Originally posted by rajeevgupta View Post

Can anyone give me concrete information on whether any gold facing units with tentative price exist in Crossings?
                  golf facing with those option best chance Panchsheel (Ajnara is also golf facing but I am not sure about penthouse / duplex option)
                  Just one builder so call and check rate should be ~ 3500 (except parking)
                  Parking you can buy as much as you want paying separately (ofcource not in dozens

Comment

Updates on the GDA approval issue in Panchsheel Wellington for upper floor of Tower 3,4,5 & 6

Hi,

Any updates on the GDA approval issue in Panchsheel Wellington for upper floor of Tower 3,4,5 & 6. Also is contruction is going on in the upper floor of tower 3,4,5 & 6

Comment

Pansheel do have duplex penthouses but with 3BHK options and no golf facing unit available (only 4 built), I saw that and rooms are not big and DD is really very small, not worth. Actually what they did is combining 3 BHK top floor with extra room upstairs and some terrace.

Try Mahagun Majestic ( I bought this one after having similiar requirements). 4BHK + SR (2775 sq ft), rooms are spacious and you will also get 375 SQ FT balcony/terrace area. They are not DUPLEX but living is segregated into 2 parts so won't miss duplex a lot. This will also come with rooftop club as well as a huge club in the society.

Worth taking a look and then decide yourself.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X