Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Roy,

    if the flats are in RTM , these prices looks good also the societies mentioned below are good to go for. Iam trying answering your questions:-

    2. Any other project I should consider? Assotech I didn't like. Check Paramount, Gaur, main crossings

    3. Should I buy in NE rather than CR and if so, why? ]if you really want RTM as an end user go for CR , NE will take time to be RTM ( 3 to 4 yrs)

    4. There is also a Panchsheel penthouse for 83L. Budget is not a problem, but is this good or bad? I guess in 83 lakh , try researching in Noida, expressway.. as I think 83 lakhs is good and huge amount to be put in.

    disclaimer:- I own a flat in paramount symphony, I will always vouch for RTM flats.

    alll the best.

    Originally Posted by Yorotpidus
    Hi,

    I'm a newbie here and this is my first post.

    I'm actively considering buying a 3 bhk apartment in either of the following in CR:
    1. Ajnara 1750 sqft - 63L
    2. Panchsheel 1700 sqft - 65L
    3. Arihant 1690 sqft - 64L
    All ready to move.

    So:
    1. Are these the right prices?
    2. Any other project I should consider? Assotech I didn't like.
    3. Should I buy in NE rather than CR and if so, why?
    4. There is also a Panchsheel penthouse for 83L. Budget is not a problem, but is this good or bad?

    Please advise me.

    Thanks,
    Roy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yorotpidus
    Hi,

    I'm a newbie here and this is my first post.

    I'm actively considering buying a 3 bhk apartment in either of the following in CR:
    1. Ajnara 1750 sqft - 63L
    2. Panchsheel 1700 sqft - 65L
    3. Arihant 1690 sqft - 64L
    All ready to move.

    So:
    1. Are these the right prices?
    2. Any other project I should consider? Assotech I didn't like.
    3. Should I buy in NE rather than CR and if so, why?
    4. There is also a Panchsheel penthouse for 83L. Budget is not a problem, but is this good or bad?

    Please advise me.

    Thanks,
    Roy


    If these rates are all inclusive for lower floor < 5 then it looks decent but I see some ground for further bargain.
    I see Pancheel price little expensive may be you can knock down 2-3 lakh from there make sure all these are golf facing. For Arihant I am not convinced to pay that price. 58L should be the right price for that society.
    Basically try for 3500 all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunsharma7
    If these rates are all inclusive for lower floor < 5 then it looks decent but I see some ground for further bargain.
    I see Pancheel price little expensive may be you can knock down 2-3 lakh from there make sure all these are golf facing. For Arihant I am not convinced to pay that price. 58L should be the right price for that society.
    Basically try for 3500 all inclusive.


    IMHO higher floors are better in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Nilabh and Arun for the quick responses. I am going to CR now, to take a look at the additional suggestions given.

    I will also try bargaining a bit more but the final bargaining can only happen when I sit at the table with my cheque book.

    I also found Arihant prices a bit high but their society has very good security, maintenance and facilities. Very compact and neat society.

    One thing to clarify. I love heights. I don't even consider living in anything less than 7-8 stories high. I'd in fact love to live on 20+ floors. That's where penthouse comes in. Is there anywhere that I can find a 3 BHK penthouse within 80L RTM?

    The internal debate on NE was a no go, I guess. No more vacillation, though I may or may not be an end user. I stay in IP in my own 4BHK and may consider moving to get out of this jungle.
    CommentQuote
  • As u mentioned you have 4BHK in IP, and wanna move out of concrete jungle! Right. What made u think CR is spacious and not going to become concrete jungle like IP, considering that IP still have plotting and low floor options ?

    Forget DG , genrty approach and other issues apart!
    CommentQuote
  • you broke you promise dear :);)
    CommentQuote

  • Returned, not even one day break.

    Originally Posted by sepulchar
    As u mentioned you have 4BHK in IP, and wanna move out of concrete jungle! Right. What made u think CR is spacious and not going to become concrete jungle like IP, considering that IP still have plotting and low floor options ?
    Forget DG , genrty approach and other issues apart!


    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yorotpidus
    No more vacillation, though I may or may not be an end user. I stay in IP in my own 4BHK and may consider moving to get out of this jungle.


    In terms of all-around chaos, no way, overall living experience of CR (now or in future) better than IP.

    Off course, this is true in general only, corner cases of bad society and chaotic location, may change the observation on case to case basis.

    CommentQuote
  • Claver and Smart Piggy in CR

    Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Do you even know difference between idea and useless discussion. What do you mean by Nh24 par area, NH24 par area is not only CR but all area including Vashali, IP, CR and other areas, how these will go with NA/GNA. In any case there will be boundary areas this doesn't mean area will be neglected by any Authority. CR is planned small town and not like Khoda, I guess you lives in Khoda hence knows so much about that place. Kindly don't make comments on CR unless you know actual facts. As already explained by a gentlemen, all facilities are there in CR which shows it has much attention from GDA.

    Its better if you use energy in some productive/positive things rather than wasting time in showing other low and spreading negativity. There are already lots of negative element in our country so don't be one more. Time to change......


    Tera idea, idea................. dusare ka idea useless discussion?

    Nh24 can easily find on google map but require a teen ka chasma to some one who includes Vaishali and IP in Nh24 par area from GHAZIABAD.

    OK for those person who have moti buddhi I will explain again how to get Nh24 par area from Ghazaibad.

    1. Stand on Ghazaibad Bus Stand or Railway Station then look to words NH24. To reach the area of Ghazaibad requires cross Nh24 treated by GDA as malin basti name Nh24 par ka area.
    2. When any normal person (who have his right hand on his right and left hand on left) came from Akhsrdham to Lala Kuan Ghazaibad then when he pass Ghazipur Dumping and cross the UP gate then the area which will on his left hand will call Nh24 par area for GHAZIABAD. Starting to Khoda to CR.
    Most of this Nh24 par area belongs to Noida Authority which not belongs that is treated as malin basti by GDA.
    CR is a planned scam of GDA and builders but not have any value for GDA cz he is forcing DG and neglecting the basic requirements of a town. Hahaha not only only even not giving value as a colony.

    Don't like to repeat the counting the issues.

    Unfortunately I never kept my single foot in Khoda but Khoda is a show case of GDA negligence and same is repeating in CR.

    Tumhara jese log "GENTLEMENT" unko hi mante hai jo CR ki Jai Jai kar karte hai. Baki sabhi to gadhe hai.

    It looks u r a broker involving in resale at CR.

    1st Don't misguide people. OK

    2nd accept GDA negligence for CR. then only the change of improvements will come.

    3rd and final, don't try again to idea of other foolish or funny. Sare dimag tre me hi nahi diya Bhagwan ne .

    RESPECT TO OTHERS AND MIND IT AGAIN.
    CommentQuote
  • CR is a planned scam of GDA and builders but not have any value for GDA cz he is forcing DG and neglecting the basic requirements of a town. Hahaha not only only even not giving value as a colony.

    In a scam area more than 6000 families are already living.

    HC had given all clearance to DG..There was no stay..still..GDA and GNN didn't do anything...

    What is the responsibility of Government towards an area:

    i] Lighting
    ii] Roads
    iii] Sewer
    iv] Cleanliness
    v] Landscaping
    vi] water
    vii] Police Station
    vii] traffic Management at entry & exit points.
    viii] registration of Properties.
    viii] Pincode to an area thru establishment of PO
    ix] inclusion in Master Plan 2021.
    x] widening of Pulia..

    All the above is there..Tell me what more does GDA does?


    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Tera idea, idea dusare ka idea useless discussion?

    Nh24 can easily find on google map but require a teen ka chasma to some one who includes Vaishali and IP in Nh24 par area from GHAZIABAD.

    OK for those person who have moti buddhi I will explain again how to get Nh24 par area from Ghazaibad.

    1. Stand on Ghazaibad Bus Stand or Railway Station then look to words NH24. To reach the area of Ghazaibad requires cross Nh24 treated by GDA as malin basti name Nh24 par ka area.
    2. When any normal person (who have his right hand on his right and left hand on left) came from Akhsrdham to Lala Kuan Ghazaibad then when he pass Ghazipur Dumping and cross the UP gate then the area which will on his left hand will call Nh24 par area for GHAZIABAD. Starting to Khoda to CR.
    Most of this Nh24 par area belongs to Noida Authority which not belongs that is treated as malin basti by GDA.
    CR is a planned scam of GDA and builders but not have any value for GDA cz he is forcing DG and neglecting the basic requirements of a town. Hahaha not only only even not giving value as a colony.

    Don't like to repeat the counting the issues.

    Unfortunately I never kept my single foot in Khoda but Khoda is a show case of GDA negligence and same is repeating in CR.

    Tumhara jese log "GENTLEMENT" unko hi mante hai jo CR ki Jai Jai kar karte hai. Baki sabhi to gadhe hai.

    It looks u r a broker involving in resale at CR.

    1st Don't misguide people. OK

    2nd accept GDA negligence for CR. then only the change of improvements will come.

    3rd and final, don't try again to idea of other foolish or funny. Sare dimag tre me hi nahi diya Bhagwan ne .

    RESPECT TO OTHERS AND MIND IT AGAIN.


    NH-24 is not till CR its beyond this also.
    Why a broker will keep on promoting particular area, he can move to other good places
    Only a resident can tell all details which I have provided in my last few posts. Also anytime you can meet me at my home in CR, you are most welcome.
    You are really very intelligent when you comparing Khoda and CR, even at five year kid can tell the difference.
    Regarding GDA attention, above post is your answer. Also its not GDA but GNN is fighting for DG
    Its better we should discussion about CR in positive sense
    Anyhow be cool enjoy your long weekend, I am enjoying it in Paris......

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    CR is a planned scam of GDA and builders but not have any value for GDA cz he is forcing DG and neglecting the basic requirements of a town. Hahaha not only only even not giving value as a colony.

    In a scam area more than 6000 families are already living.

    HC had given all clearance to DG..There was no stay..still..GDA and GNN didn't do anything...

    What is the responsibility of Government towards an area:

    i] Lighting
    ii] Roads
    iii] Sewer
    iv] Cleanliness
    v] Landscaping
    vi] water
    vii] Police Station
    vii] traffic Management at entry & exit points.
    viii] registration of Properties.
    viii] Pincode to an area thru establishment of PO
    ix] inclusion in Master Plan 2021.
    x] widening of Pulia..

    All the above is there..Tell me what more does GDA does?




    Well said, I didn't know GDA provided street lights,sewer, landsCaping,parks, etc etc . Could u pls let us know under which budget head GDA spent money for these activities ? ANd secondly if inside CR all these faclities provided by GDA than what builders provided for world class city? And why GDA have not done anything to main aproach road, or nearby areas (needless to say vote banks) . Requesting NO comparison with any other area pls
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Well said, I didn't know GDA provided street lights,sewer, landsCaping,parks, etc etc . Could u pls let us know under which budget head GDA spent money for these activities ? ANd secondly if inside CR all these faclities provided by GDA than what builders provided for world class city? And why GDA have not done anything to main aproach road, or nearby areas (needless to say vote banks) . Requesting NO comparison with any other area pls

    Bhai what are u upto?

    Beyond my understanding??
    CommentQuote
  • This is as per GDA site:

    Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Well said, I didn't know GDA provided street lights,sewer, landsCaping,parks, etc etc . Could u pls let us know under which budget head GDA spent money for these activities ? ANd secondly if inside CR all these faclities provided by GDA than what builders provided for world class city? And why GDA have not done anything to main aproach road, or nearby areas (needless to say vote banks) . Requesting NO comparison with any other area pls

    From the year 1960 to 1977, the Improvement Trust and later on GDA has constructed about lacs of houses and plots of various categories i.e. site/services, EWS, MIG, LIG, HIG and apartments.
    Kaushambi, Vashali, Indirapurm, Govindpuram, Karpooripuram, Swarn Jayanti Puram and Partap Vihar in Hindon Area are the new upcoming residential colonies in Ghaziabad. The authority is constructing commercial complexes in these colonies to create to the needs of the people
    Houses of various categories are being constructed in these schemes. Impetus is being given to the Regional Centers through the provision of adequate infrastructure and services in order to attract prospective residents. These infrastructure components i.e. Site development with Parking, Electricity, Road network, water Supply, Sewer, Drainage etc. are at the various stages of construction.
    We have tried to provide as much information as possible right here so you can make an informed choice regarding your site selection right now. An interactive location map and a map of available properties are accessible from each page to help in your search. We hope you find what you are looking for -and we hope it is here in Ghaziabad. GDA Objectives

      Preparation of Master Plan for Planned Urban Development.
      Development & Control as per Master Plan.
      Acquisition of Land and Management for Housing and Urban Development.
      Construction Housing and Development.
      Provision of Physical and Social Infrastructure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Well said, I didn't know GDA provided street lights,sewer, landsCaping,parks, etc etc . Could u pls let us know under which budget head GDA spent money for these activities ? ANd secondly if inside CR all these faclities provided by GDA than what builders provided for world class city? And why GDA have not done anything to main aproach road, or nearby areas (needless to say vote banks) . Requesting NO comparison with any other area pls

    In your eagerness to show me down ur not reading properly..

    I never said GDA has provided that..Builders have done..Tell me what GDA does & CR builders have not done...this is the question??
    CommentQuote