Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
    im totally fed up and screwed with this daily jam on shaberi road.
    pakk chuka hun mein
    koi to kuch karoooooooooo
    when do u leave & come back. Do you know about a slip road from inside dumping ground(in front of Prateek to Shahberi village (from behind the vegetable market).use that.take 15 minutes for pulia after that no major problems.

Comment

Originally posted by welcomeumesh View Post
      I'll be completing one month in CR in next two days. Yes there are jams at NH-24 and Pulia during certain hours in Morning and Evening but tell me a place where there are no traffic jams during offices opening & closing hours. We have radio channels doing great jobs and earning a lot of money by telling having jams.

I also remember journey of over one hour everyday on a distance of 13 kms from Noida to East Delhi for five years. But now the almost same distance I complete in 25 min to 1 hour. As I saw traffic problem at Pulia between 8.30 and 10.00 I shifted my office leaving time to 10.30 and in the evening I stay back for an hour and by 7.30 pm the jam is almost over. The problem is because of infrastructure of roads the Pulia has and also widening of NH-24. The debate and talks on both of the issues are live therefore we may hear to get rid of jams in sometime. I hate going to places in Delhi because of so much of traffic where there are Mercedes and BMW around you but there is hardly any space to driver.

The scenario is same everywhere.

Sincerely telling you I have not felt open space problems in any society in CR as I did a lot of research before buying this house therefore I spent over three months to decide on a good location.

Robbing thing I have never heard neither read or experienced personally.
      umesh in which society u r residing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
        Frinds just look at the photograph of Chat pooja in Navbharat Times, the paper has covered a story and the photograph shown for the festival in Crossing Republik.......cool crossing is shining and it will certainly draw the attention of lot more peopls.........(Haters please be distant from the group)
        jainanurag in which society u reside?

Comment

Originally posted by mukul20 View Post
          jainanurag in which society u reside?

GH-07--Crossing Infra

Comment

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
            GH-07--Crossing Infra
            great..same here..GH-07 -Crossing Infra.we must have crossed each other so many times..see my contact details in your message box

Comment

great..same here..GH-07 -Crossing Infra.we must have crossed each other so many times..see my contact details in your message box
              Dear Mukul,

I too reside in GH-7, CR, Tower - 8. It's a golf facing flat therefore we enjoyed watching Chhath Pooja at 5 am which took place in the middle of Lake in Golf course. Though we don't celebrate it. Anurag posted a good picture of it as well.

Warm regards,

Comment

haan bhai. but my point is ki inn sab shortcuts se kab tak kaam chalega!!
                when will the widening of pulia happen? hogi bhi ya nahn?
                when do u leave & come back. Do you know about a slip road from inside dumping ground(in front of Prateek to Shahberi village (from behind the vegetable market).use that.take 15 minutes for pulia after that no major problems.

Comment

Bhai, Esa hey jab tak kaam kheechta hey kheecho in shortcuts sey (Shortcuts suggested by Mukul) and also try to explore other shortcuts (issey aas-pass key ilake key bare mein gyan bhi badhey gaa).. jab puliya ban jaye gi tab puliya use kar lenge..! Kyoun ki cribbing ka tau koi fayda hey na..!! hum sab bhi yahi kar rahey hein..!!

Ya tau sarey himmat kar key chalo Authority aur betho dharney pey..! Woh hum kar nahin saktey..!! tau khoon jalane sey accha hey gaddi ka tel jallao roj jaam mein khade hoke..!! (just kidding.........!!) but freind When There's a Will, There's a Hope..!! So just hope for the good and pulia will be there in near future.

Comment

Dear Friends, any idea about the construction status of galaxy tower in supertech livingston, is it true that supertech doesn't allow transfer of property till possession is offered...?

Comment

The jam on Pulia is only for max 2 hours in morning and 2 hours evening. That too, because some smart A S S people try to go in wrong side. Else no jam will be there.

At the same time of office the JAM on Delhi to Gurgaon NH8 is mostly 12KM long. I still feel happy about CR as compared to Gurgaon in this regard at least.

The only problem is for people who leave from CR in Morning hour and come back to CR at 6-7 PM. Because the JAM is only in one direction. Driving in other direction is always a breeze.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X