Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rupinagarwall
    Again Same lines with no proof at all...neither I know nor I care to know what frustration you are goint through...if you say something in a open forum that has to be with proof....
    All you care is how to spread negativity for CR...Bus keh diya ki In supertech you can get 2 bhk rtm in 25 lac...you dont have proof for this ...if it is true to any extent than why dont you try and prove it....

    when you say 'I shared facts and figures'..where are those facts and figures????
    I know 2 BHK could be 800 SF or 1200 SF but just for your information supertech dont have 2 BHK unit with 800 or 1200 SQ FT...smallest they have is 1000 SQ FT in RTM in CR...
    Sometimes I feel pity for those people you try to behave very mature but in reality they are not....talk very nuisance...bus 1 cheej dimag mein baithali hai jo mein karunga bus wo hi sahi hai rest all are fools...
    It seems that ...now you are regretting that why you did not invest in CR earlier ...and just because you lost the better opportunity of investing here you can not see people investing in CR and make profit out of it...

    "Sometimes I feel pity for those people you try to behave very mature but in reality they are not....talk very nuisance...bus 1 cheej dimag mein baithali hai jo mein karunga bus wo hi sahi hai rest all are fools..." .. r you talking about broker/agent community :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Yes Dumping ground is major issue . High tension wire is Project specific issue and polluting industries is an issue for anti CR brokers not for end users.


    Issues are everywhere..... even Kaushambi GZB has huge DG nearby but there rates are from 5000 PSF - 6000 PSF at this time.... Several Delhi areas are just at the side of big Nalla but there rates of Builder Floors in Carors.....

    Now CR is appreciating more fast then other NCR areas because CR was under valued. Anyone who is doing any real RTM transaction in Crossing know it very well.... Recently In Noida Express-way New Launching Rates again touching 2900-3500 PSF in some societies ... but in CR it is increasing even at 2800 PSF level (NOW) ....

    Crossing has one big advantage that it's land is undisputed & freehold and just because of this, now Crossing appreciating fast. After NE Disputes now public can realize the difference in between FREEHOLD (Peace of Mind) & Leasehold (always politically influenced land).... one clear example is Greater Noida Society Flats RESALE still at same 1 years Old Price however GN has best NCR Infra/F1 Race. Even having several so called issues in CR, but still RTM in CR appreciating month after month NOW.....
    CommentQuote
  • Dont quite understand why this DG issue has been blown out of proportion for CR?? If its a matter for CR its an equal big problem for NE...which maybe another half a km or more from DG...Why people are not concerned in NE areas towards CR....they will equally bear the issues of nearby DG.
    Once CR is up and inhabited I guess no-one would even bother abt the DG there as is the case if IP and kaushambi/vashali areas...which are hardly half to 1 km from the existing MOUNTAIN of garbage not only tht the murga and vegetable mandi is also there.
    The ever present "naala-like" stink of the whole stretch of NH24 is well known to all.
    Being in IP for 3 years I sure am well aware of that stink...a reminder tht I am near home :bab (59):
    On alighter note my young niece asked me "mama ye kaun sa pahad hai?" :)

    anyhow by saying above I dont mean that one shud start buying near DG...I wud not buy givena choice...but its disheartening to see people maligning an area ...and blowing an issue out of proportions!!
    CommentQuote
  • I completely agree that DG near a residential area is big no..but apart from few very close society to DG it is not a deal breaker...all the issues in CR are gradually being taken care of and as the population in CR would increase all the issues would be settled or people would adjust to those remaining issues....but by the time these issues are resolved prices in CR would increase to such an that it will become out of reach of common man just like indrapuram in todays time...
    so if someone want a flat for end use ..CR should be given a serious thought...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    If its a matter for CR its an equal big problem for NE...which maybe another half a km or more from DG...Why people are not concerned in NE areas towards CR....they will equally bear the issues of nearby DG.


    Most of the area within 1km aerial distance of proposed DG in NExtn was lost to Shaberi verdict. Moreover, NExtn is huge in size, it is pretty easy to be far from proposed DG. So, proposed DG is generally not an issue for NExtn.

    but its disheartening to see people maligning an area ...and blowing an issue out of proportions!!


    Yeah, things have picked up in last 2-3 months in CR, infrastructure wise. CR is a must consideration place for RTM budget buyers in Noida region.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rupinagarwall
    by the time these issues are resolved prices in CR would increase to such an that it will become out of reach of common man just like indrapuram in todays time...


    Price rise in CR after a certain level, say Rs. 3000 psft, will depend upon whether NExtn is resolved or not. In most of the parameters CR lags behind NExtn, the thing that shines for CR is that it is RTM or almost RTM. If NExtn is resolved by SC, expect a long period of price stagnation in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello friends,
    I have visited CR and quite impressed of what I saw few years back.
    The least price, I got was for Sam Residency, 2231 sqft (4 BHK), under 50 lac . Rest all projects costs too high. Paramount symphony is 1895 sqft and costs 50 lac(excluding Registry fees).
    I would like to request any experts here about Sam Residency and advise.
    It is small complex with no green area but under by budget and have spacious flats.

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • It has always been a common practice that rates of a society increase at higher percentage when it is near its possession time...so be it CR..IP..NExtn story is same...But yes till the time possession in Nextn is started (which is indefinate as if now but atleast 3-4 years from now) we can see good price appreciation in CR and after 4 years CR would be a different locality altogether better then what IP is today.....fingers crossed..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    Hello friends,
    I have visited CR and quite impressed of what I saw few years back.
    The least price, I got was for Sam Residency, 2231 sqft (4 BHK), under 50 lac . Rest all projects costs too high. Paramount symphony is 1895 sqft and costs 50 lac(excluding Registry fees).
    I would like to request any experts here about Sam Residency and advise.
    It is small complex with no green area but under by budget and have spacious flats.

    Thanks.

    Hi Megha,
    Just going off topic...where is this society located in CR... dont think they have given possession of any of its towers till now?? when are they planning to give pssession for their under construction flats??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rupinagarwall
    Hi Megha,
    Just going off topic...where is this society located in CR... dont think they have given possession of any of its towers till now?? when are they planning to give pssession for their under construction flats??


    It is located next to Arihant Ambience. It is small society with 78 flats.
    They have started giving possession 2-3 days back.
    If I can get some feedbacks, would help in judgement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by megha23
    It is located next to Arihant Ambience. It is small society with 78 flats.
    They have started giving possession 2-3 days back.
    If I can get some feedbacks, would help in judgement.


    did you check in mahagun mascot ..do you know what are the all incl. rates you got in resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    did you check in mahagun mascot ..do you know what are the all incl. rates you got in resale ?

    Yes, I did check with Mahagun Mascot, and it was 56 lac for 3 BHK.
    I was not impressed with construction quality, but Mahagun Majestic was awesome. It was out of my budget.(90 lac!!)
    CommentQuote
  • Sticky Threads in GZB

    Due to Affordable Rates most of public in GZB forum mainly follow below 2 threads, what about if these 2 thread in GZB forum make STICKY same as "Sticky: Noida Extension - Latest Updates"

    It will also reduce to make lots of duplicate threads by new members for RNE , CR area.

    Raj Nagar Extension - Latest Updates
    Crossing Republik - Latest Updates
    CommentQuote
  • Have any one of you been to Crossing republik, this month? Some construction like for petrol pump is coming up near Paramount symphony on main road. Can any one please confirm, what it is exactly? Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitjain
    Have any one of you been to Crossing republik, this month? Some construction like for petrol pump is coming up near Paramount symphony on main road. Can any one please confirm, what it is exactly? Thanks in advance


    Crossing has one CNG station which is ready and other pertrol pump work is going on. The one you talking about is petrol pump and its should be ready in next 2 months.
    CommentQuote