Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

<< Assotech Nest or Gaur Global Village at Crossing Republic>>

Hello CR well-wishers,

I am a new member here but not so new to home search.
    Kindly give your valuable thoughts on which of Assotech Nest and Gaur Global Village is a better project at Crossing Republic from end-user perspective, and how are the two progressing in terms of RTM timelines, build quality, current owners' feedback, etc.

Also, GGV is cheaper (1600sqf ~ 35L) compared to Assotech Nest (1625 sqf ~55L). Is it because of different RTM timelines for the two projects or the fact that Nest is right across the main road whereas GGV is 600m off the main road into CR?

Senior members to kindly illuminate .

Many regards
    vaibhavt2012

Comment

1600 sft flat in 35L?
      are u sure? means less than 2200 per sft.

Originally posted by vaibhavt2012 View Post
      Hello CR well-wishers,

I am a new member here but not so new to home search.
      Kindly give your valuable thoughts on which of Assotech Nest and Gaur Global Village is a better project at Crossing Republic from end-user perspective, and how are the two progressing in terms of RTM timelines, build quality, current owners' feedback, etc.

Also, GGV is cheaper (1600sqf ~ 35L) compared to Assotech Nest (1625 sqf ~55L). Is it because of different RTM timelines for the two projects or the fact that Nest is right across the main road whereas GGV is 600m off the main road into CR?

Senior members to kindly illuminate .

Many regards
      vaibhavt2012

Comment

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
        1600 sft flat in 35L?
        are u sure? means less than 2200 per sft.
        regrets...... i checked closely and the website says: page last updated June 2011 whereas the Assotech page is updated Nov 2012
        Highlighting the confusion caused; find file enclosed.

Could someone indicate the prevailing prices at GGV.

regards
        Attached Files

Comment

tabhi to
          mene socha itna sasta to nahn he CR.
          neways, prevailing rates in any RTM socities in resale is between 2800-3500 depending on builder, locaiton, floor, etc.

Originally posted by vaibhavt2012 View Post
          regrets...... i checked closely and the website says: page last updated June 2011 whereas the Assotech page is updated Nov 2012
          Highlighting the confusion caused; find file enclosed.

Could someone indicate the prevailing prices at GGV.

regards

Comment

vaibhavt2012 - jara dekhke bhai. Abhi blood pressure high karwa diya tha GGV 2187/skf bolke.

Comment

Originally posted by Gupta1983 View Post
              Hello Everyone, Does anyone have construction update of Gold Coast? and what about their bank approval? when last time i called them they said it will be approved by Diwali. so anyone confirmed with them ?

Anyone else in this forum booked flat in Gold Coast ? please share info...
              Well, not sure about the GDA Approval but its sure that they havent moved a brick from past 3 - 4 months. Somebody was telling me that they dont have required permissions from GDA + Banks.
              Last edited November 28 2012, 11:40 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

Crossing Republic-Latest updates

Originally posted by mitrashankar View Post
                Is there any news on Supertech Livingston Galaxy tower? Has the construction resumed?
                Though construction has resumed but very sluggish and slow

Comment

Reg: Jaipuria Apartments Crossing Republik

Hi *,

Does anyone have any information regarding the construction and possession for the Jaipuria apartments? I am being quoted 37.7lacs for 2bhk 1260sqft. Is it a good deal? Any other better project in RTM on or below 5th floor?

Has anyone of you invested in Jaipuria?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
                  JohnKeats
                  Last edited November 28 2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Can u pls tell me psf rates in these societies in fresh as well as resale?

Originally posted by priy82 View Post
                    I think you should also have alook at GH-7 which is the society with most families looking. Good open spaces.Prateek Royal Cliff is also very very good & so is Paramount.

Comment

Originally posted by mukeshjarial View Post
                      Well, not sure about the GDA Approval but its sure that they havent moved a brick from past 3 - 4 months. Somebody was telling me that they dont have required permissions from GDA + Banks.
                      Thanks for the reply..... when i called them 1 month back they said Bank approval will be done by Diwali and construction will also resume. I need to call them again to know the update...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X