Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by Gupta1983 View Post
    Thanks for the reply..... when i called them 1 month back they said Bank approval will be done by Diwali and construction will also resume. I need to call them again to know the update...
    Let me give u an idea for free..!! The best way to get the exact and accurate information, just get the bank name from where builder is seeking approval, then visit the head branch of that respective bank and confirm the status. Else you wont get a clear picture from builder.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajiv B
      Hi All,

I have a flat in Gardenia Square Tower C. Anyhelp who can help me with the status of their construction. Is there any approx time by when they can ready to move for Tower C.

Rajiv
      Hi Rajiv,

Can you tell me when did you book the flat and at what rate? When did they promise possession? Which flat did you book?

Someone told me that possession will not be possible at least before March. Did you find out from their office?

Comment

Gold Coast Crossing republik

Yesterday I have visited to Gold Coast, Arocon and Divyansh Fabio office.

Status is as below.
        • Divyansh Fabio:- Consruction Started in full swing. Problem is resolved. Project is safe. Banks are funding Home Loan in this project.
        • Gold Coast:- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Gold coast was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
        • Arocon :- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Arocon was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
        Regards,
        pipeline
        Originally posted by mukeshjarial View Post
        Let me give u an idea for free..!! The best way to get the exact and accurate information, just get the bank name from where builder is seeking approval, then visit the head branch of that respective bank and confirm the status. Else you wont get a clear picture from builder.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Gupta1983
        Thanks for the reply..... when i called them 1 month back they said Bank approval will be done by Diwali and construction will also resume. I need to call them again to know the update...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
        Well, not sure about the GDA Approval but its sure that they havent moved a brick from past 3 - 4 months. Somebody was telling me that they dont have required permissions from GDA + Banks.
        Last edited November 30 2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajiv B
          I booked last year and they told me that by July they will be able to deliver. Do you have any update on this.

Others : Please update me with the construction work of Gardenia Square Tower C. I wanted to know at what stage are they as I am out of delhi so looking for some help from you all :-)

Thanks in advance.

Rajiv
          Rajiv,
          Gardenia Sqaure Tower C structure is almost ready

Comment

I live next door to Jaipuria. Since April2012 there is no progress.
            Not a single labor.

Also, many owners are meeting tomorrow at 11 AM to fight against the builder Mr Goel saab.
            Goel ji is threatening buyers with Gundagirdi(As per the owner's, not my view) .

jaipuria has many dues to pay before giving possession. Hence future seems dark.

I know all builders are corrupt, so I suggest go to Jaipuria and tell them that you are ready to buy 1270Sqf apartment at 28Lac rs. If they agree, buy it. Else stay away.

Originally posted by johnkeats_in View Post
            Hi *,

Does anyone have any information regarding the construction and possession for the Jaipuria apartments? I am being quoted 37.7lacs for 2bhk 1260sqft. Is it a good deal? Any other better project in RTM on or below 5th floor?

Has anyone of you invested in Jaipuria?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
            JohnKeats

Comment

I dont trust any of them but Diyansh is better of3 simply because they have delivered over 20 builder floors in Vaishali/IP and people living there. Small builders are usually better then others.

Originally posted by pipeline View Post
              Yesterday I have visited to Gold Coast, Arocon and Divyansh Fabio office.

Status is as below.
              • Divyansh Fabio:- Consruction Started in full swing. Problem is resolved. Project is safe. Banks are funding Home Loan in this project.
              • Gold Coast:- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Gold coast was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
              • Arocon :- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Arocon was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
              Regards,
              pipeline

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Gupta1983

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
              Well, not sure about the GDA Approval but its sure that they havent moved a brick from past 3 - 4 months. Somebody was telling me that they dont have required permissions from GDA + Banks.

Comment

Gold coast

Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
                I dont trust any of them but Diyansh is better of3 simply because they have delivered over 20 builder floors in Vaishali/IP and people living there. Small builders are usually better then others.

abt gold coast...!!!!

i m following dem since feb'12 but dey always reply dat there project will get approved soon but now yr is abt to finish but still i m getting the same reply....

plse suggest anyone wat i should do???

Comment

Originally posted by crosing View Post
                  abt gold coast...!!!!

i m following dem since feb'12 but dey always reply dat there project will get approved soon but now yr is abt to finish but still i m getting the same reply....

plse suggest anyone wat i should do???
                  I am also getting same response from them from last 3-4 months.. i booked there in Mar'12.... Did u also book in Gold Coast?

Comment

I am getting an offer for Golf facing lower floor unit in Ajnara Gen X for 3,500 psf (all inclusive). Possession in 6 months.

Is this the correct price for buying?

Comment

Originally posted by tarvani View Post
                      Though construction has resumed but very sluggish and slow
                      Thanks Tarvani,

Just one query. Have you heard it somewhere or seen it for yourself?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X