Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    How did you reach to this 6-7 kms calculation?



    What will be the impact area as per your calculation?
    CommentQuote
  • After 4 back-to-back visits, spanning 4 consecutive days, I have eventually struck CR off my list. The area is beautiful (right now), the apartments are nice and well designed, and are available at reasonable prices, but some things concerned me a lot, and I have eventually decided not to put in my hard earned money here. My reasons:

    1. Approach roads. The single lane stretch on the NH24 entry, and the road through Shahberi village. These two roads can NEVER be improved.
    I also traversed the new proposed road (to Kisan Chowk) from both sides. There is a Nullah in between, which has not yet been bridged, but once constructed, this should provide a lot of relief. The problem is that considering the huge volume of apartments and residents in CR these 3 roads will NEVER fully suffice. I would have still ignored this aspect (since I drive a truck :)), but for the fact that there is a Crossings Phase 2 getting planned, and this totally throws things off balance.
    2. Unclear GDA Ownership. Given that this township is like a Bastard Child of the Builders and GDA, and that the Mother (Builders) has taken very good care so far (because of vested interests), it will eventually be up to the Father (future) to look after the continuing well-being. With the Father not really interested, it will be up to the Residents' associations who will have to take on the burden. Given the politics we see in a small RWA, I am scared to think, of the scale of politics that will eventually dominate this large RWA.
    3. Dumping Ground and Sewage Treatment Plant. This is an unclear and sub-judice issue. I was not giving too much importance to this, but it adds to the overall negative bias. I firmly believe, that eventually, the courts would/should look after the interests of the Common Man.
    4. Schools. No schools in the vicinity, and none planned. No scope for development either, in the future.

    It's kinda sad - I really liked a lot of things in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yorotpidus
    After 4 back-to-back visits, spanning 4 consecutive days, I have eventually struck CR off my list. The area is beautiful (right now), the apartments are nice and well designed, and are available at reasonable prices, but some things concerned me a lot, and I have eventually decided not to put in my hard earned money here. My reasons:

    1. Approach roads. The single lane stretch on the NH24 entry, and the road through Shahberi village. These two roads can NEVER be improved.
    I also traversed the new proposed road (to Kisan Chowk) from both sides. There is a Nullah in between, which has not yet been bridged, but once constructed, this should provide a lot of relief. The problem is that considering the huge volume of apartments and residents in CR these 3 roads will NEVER fully suffice. I would have still ignored this aspect (since I drive a truck :)), but for the fact that there is a Crossings Phase 2 getting planned, and this totally throws things off balance.
    2. Unclear GDA Ownership. Given that this township is like a Bastard Child of the Builders and GDA, and that the Mother (Builders) has taken very good care so far (because of vested interests), it will eventually be up to the Father (future) to look after the continuing well-being. With the Father not really interested, it will be up to the Residents' associations who will have to take on the burden. Given the politics we see in a small RWA, I am scared to think, of the scale of politics that will eventually dominate this large RWA.
    3. Dumping Ground and Sewage Treatment Plant. This is an unclear and sub-judice issue. I was not giving too much importance to this, but it adds to the overall negative bias. I firmly believe, that eventually, the courts would/should look after the interests of the Common Man.
    4. Schools. No schools in the vicinity, and none planned. No scope for development either, in the future.

    It's kinda sad - I really liked a lot of things in CR.


    Just visiting a place doesn't mean anything unless you have done proper research.

    All you points raised above are already answered in previous post hence not repeating again

    Regarding School - Well 4 play school are already operation inisde CR
    1 main school building construction already started it will completed within 1-2 year
    2nd one in plan

    Kindly go through croma site and you will get updates.

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yorotpidus
    After 4 back-to-back visits, spanning 4 consecutive days, I have eventually struck CR off my list. The area is beautiful (right now), the apartments are nice and well designed, and are available at reasonable prices, but some things concerned me a lot, and I have eventually decided not to put in my hard earned money here. My reasons:

    1. Approach roads. The single lane stretch on the NH24 entry, and the road through Shahberi village. These two roads can NEVER be improved.
    I also traversed the new proposed road (to Kisan Chowk) from both sides. There is a Nullah in between, which has not yet been bridged, but once constructed, this should provide a lot of relief. The problem is that considering the huge volume of apartments and residents in CR these 3 roads will NEVER fully suffice. I would have still ignored this aspect (since I drive a truck :)), but for the fact that there is a Crossings Phase 2 getting planned, and this totally throws things off balance.
    2. Unclear GDA Ownership. Given that this township is like a Bastard Child of the Builders and GDA, and that the Mother (Builders) has taken very good care so far (because of vested interests), it will eventually be up to the Father (future) to look after the continuing well-being. With the Father not really interested, it will be up to the Residents' associations who will have to take on the burden. Given the politics we see in a small RWA, I am scared to think, of the scale of politics that will eventually dominate this large RWA.
    3. Dumping Ground and Sewage Treatment Plant. This is an unclear and sub-judice issue. I was not giving too much importance to this, but it adds to the overall negative bias. I firmly believe, that eventually, the courts would/should look after the interests of the Common Man.
    4. Schools. No schools in the vicinity, and none planned. No scope for development either, in the future.

    It's kinda sad - I really liked a lot of things in CR.

    I respect your decision...

    Approach roads will get better.NH-24will widen..new approach will..You have your doubts..No issue at my end...
    CR doesn't need Government agency..
    DG-case in SC
    Schools...Many schools are planned in NE & CR...There are 20 schools running their Bus service for CR..Presidium, 4-DPS, Gurukul, Ryan, Nehru World, Global, Sapphire, JKG & so on
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I respect your decision...
    Approach roads will get better.NH-24will widen..new approach will..You have your doubts..No issue at my end...
    CR doesn't need Government agency..
    DG-case in SC
    Schools...Many schools are planned in NE & CR...There are 20 schools running their Bus service for CR..Presidium, 4-DPS, Gurukul, Ryan, Nehru World, Global, Sapphire, JKG & so on


    Widening of NH 24 was taken up MP and BJP chief, Raj Nath Singh during budget session, and I hope government will take up this issue sooner or later. NH 24 widening will be boon to all highway users more specifically those who are travelling intercity. CR will also benefit in the process.

    Governance is needed in long run, once societies are transferred to apartment owners, GDA will be responsible for providing infra and other civic amenities.

    DG/WTP are looming thread but not certainty and have legal tangle which might take another 10 years and there will be status quo till then.

    CR has shaped nicely, to me real concern is connectivity other are no issues to me. Keep highlighting the problems, challenges and provide solution in the form of aware citizenry's collective action.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Just visiting a place doesn't mean anything unless you have done proper research.

    All you points raised above are already answered in previous post hence not repeating again

    Regarding School - Well 4 play school are already operation inisde CR
    1 main school building construction already started it will completed within 1-2 year
    2nd one in plan

    Kindly go through croma site and you will get updates.

    Thanks,
    Suraj


    Suraj thanks. Some details please. Even I'm very keen to understand if CR can work out for me. I really loved that penthouse and was thinking of getting it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Waste management area approved in sec 123

    SLF sector 123 noida will impact 6-7 KM radius Lets see how people will behave to defend the NE.

    I would appreciate if Sepulchar can prepare a report on this one.

    Pointer: distance between sec 123 and gaur gol chakkar is just 1.8 km. and Area of This SLF is open roof and NOT restricted to mere 14 acres. (1.5 KM *0.5 KM)


    Sepulchar I need you to prepare a report on this and make people aware of this issue.
    It is nice chance to prove that you are a true flag bearer of truth and not an opportunist broker save people from clutches of greedy builder c'mon.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys, I visited CR few days back and can definitely say that its the best area to live in.

    Just wanted to know if there are any projects within 30 lacs ( any size) available in CR.

    Can some tell about the construction quality of Paramount and I would be thankful if some one tells that HDFC approved loan for paramount.

    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    It is funny to see people are putting Holi and Ramleela pics to show they had made a good decision of buying in CR. Statements like " We are enjoying ".
    People enjoy festivals everywhere. even if you are on rent or staying in slum , then also u enjoy festivals and have every rights to enjoy.
    It is sad brokers are using festivals pics to trap people.

    This thread is full of CR brokers or some Cr investors who always talk good about this area and tend to get personals with others if you disagree. Intention is to exit from this area by selling or to get people on rent on their flats. No one wants to stay himself in this area.


    Seriously! do you get paid for this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak375
    Hey guys, I visited CR few days back and can definitely say that its the best area to live in.

    Just wanted to know if there are any projects within 30 lacs ( any size) available in CR.

    Can some tell about the construction quality of Paramount and I would be thankful if some one tells that HDFC approved loan for paramount.

    :)


    I guess within 30 lacs nothing will be available, although you can try in Supertech that have 800-900 sq ft 2BHK which is minimum in CR. Also every bank will disperse loan in CR for RTM.

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Widening of NH 24 was taken up MP and BJP chief, Raj Nath Singh during budget session, and I hope government will take up this issue sooner or later. NH 24 widening will be boon to all highway users more specifically those who are travelling intercity. CR will also benefit in the process.

    Governance is needed in long run, once societies are transferred to apartment owners, GDA will be responsible for providing infra and other civic amenities.

    DG/WTP are looming thread but not certainty and have legal tangle which might take another 10 years and there will be status quo till then.

    CR has shaped nicely, to me real concern is connectivity other are no issues to me. Keep highlighting the problems, challenges and provide solution in the form of aware citizenry's collective action.


    Thanks dear, I agree with your all points
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yorotpidus
    Suraj thanks. Some details please. Even I'm very keen to understand if CR can work out for me. I really loved that penthouse and was thinking of getting it.


    details about school are already provided by dkppatiala, what details you need? for pentahouses, I think only Panchsheel and BUllend Hights have these.. but they cost > 85 lacs

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    details about school are already provided by dkppatiala, what details you need?

    Thanks,
    Suraj


    link please...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yorotpidus
    link please...


    Dear, if you are interested in school, its better you search it in google, why you are asking from us? for more pointer visit school site or CROMA site

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    I guess within 30 lacs nothing will be available, although you can try in Supertech that have 800-900 sq ft 2BHK which is minimum in CR. Also every bank will disperse loan in CR for RTM.

    Thanks,
    Suraj


    What's the ongoing rate and which is the best builder project in CR? How much would a 3bhk cost in that project? Also, any idea as to how long would the travel time to Gurgaon be during non peak hours? That's say around 3 in the evening.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote