Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by MOHIT KUMAR View Post
    I am getting an offer for Golf facing lower floor unit in Ajnara Gen X for 3,500 psf (all inclusive). Possession in 6 months.

Is this the correct price for buying?
    Yes. Correct for fresh from builder, in case it's resale you can negotiate for some discount.
    Last edited December 1 2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

on which floor & flat size u r getting this deal?

Originally posted by MOHIT KUMAR View Post
      I am getting an offer for Golf facing lower floor unit in Ajnara Gen X for 3,500 psf (all inclusive). Possession in 6 months.

Is this the correct price for buying?

Comment

Hi All,
        Today I have received possession letter of my flat in tower A1 of Saviour Greenisle. I realized that per month maintainence charges of my flat is coming out to be wooping 2500 per month for my 1250 Sqft 2 bhk flat.

breakup of maintanence charges :
        Building maintanence: 1.25 Rs/Sqft/month
        Township maintanence: .30 Rs/Sqft.month
        electricity maintence charges (UPCL) 65 Rs/KW/month
        Power backup maintanence charges 100 Rs/KW/month

Can anybody please confirm if all the societies have same structure for maintence charges. I have taken 3 KVA power backup so per month total maintenence charges are coming out to be around Rs 2500.

Please advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramankumar View Post
          on which floor & flat size u r getting this deal?
          The deal is in resale and at 4th floor for 1425 sq ft.

Comment

Gda and construction status at cr

Construction has now resumed in most of the projects of CR after almost a 7 month hiatus.

Appears some kind of truce has finally been reached between builders and GDA.

Since the structure of most of these projects was in advanced stage (and the builders continued with internal work like plastering etc. during hiatus), we should expect more completed projects / occupants in CR by second half of 2013.

One more thing that has come to notice about CR is with regard to inter connectivity of commercials. Commercials surrounding fountain (Orbit etc.)will have an underground access to the shops in the fountain (partial construction is seen to this effect). Also seen is partially constructed underground pass from fountain going towards shops adjoining Golf Course. There is still another partially constructed underpass (next to golf club) going towards park in between Ajnara Gen X and Wellington commercial, this commercial is already adjacent to presently functional Galleria Market.

The CR planners perhaps wanted that once shoppers are in a market, they will have a simultaneous access to all the markets and also that shoppers do not have to jostle / hamper with road traffic.

Residents of CR may please confirm about the above.
            Last edited December 2 2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Can anyone confirm that construction inGold Coast and Arocon started or not?

Regards,
              pipeline

Comment

GNA/GDA and Builder will construct road around CR

Good news for CR in Just Prop
                GNA/GDA and Builder will construct road around CR

Comment

Originally posted by pipeline View Post
                  Can anyone confirm that construction inGold Coast and Arocon started or not?

Regards,
                  pipeline
                  No as of last Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by rupinagarwall View Post
                    Hi All,
                    Today I have received possession letter of my flat in tower A1 of Saviour Greenisle. I realized that per month maintainence charges of my flat is coming out to be wooping 2500 per month for my 1250 Sqft 2 bhk flat.

breakup of maintanence charges :
                    Building maintanence: 1.25 Rs/Sqft/month
                    Township maintanence: .30 Rs/Sqft.month
                    electricity maintence charges (UPCL) 65 Rs/KW/month
                    Power backup maintanence charges 100 Rs/KW/month

Can anybody please confirm if all the societies have same structure for maintence charges. I have taken 3 KVA power backup so per month total maintenence charges are coming out to be around Rs 2500.

Please advice.
                    yes..this is pretty much average being charged in all societies

Comment

Did you get the exact reason that why Gold Coast and Arocon are not getting approval? There must be some bigg mess underneath.

Originally posted by pipeline View Post
                      Yesterday I have visited to Gold Coast, Arocon and Divyansh Fabio office.

Status is as below.
                      • Divyansh Fabio:- Consruction Started in full swing. Problem is resolved. Project is safe. Banks are funding Home Loan in this project.
                      • Gold Coast:- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Gold coast was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
                      • Arocon :- Not approved by GDA. Construction is hold since last 7 months. Banks are not funding Home Loan in this project. Situation is very bad. Earlier Arocon was upto 19th floor. But now it seems that they are not able to get approval. Very Big Problem
                      Regards,
                      pipeline

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Gupta1983
                      Thanks for the reply..... when i called them 1 month back they said Bank approval will be done by Diwali and construction will also resume. I need to call them again to know the update...

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
                      Well, not sure about the GDA Approval but its sure that they havent moved a brick from past 3 - 4 months. Somebody was telling me that they dont have required permissions from GDA + Banks.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X